How to improve my severely bad health condition?

For discussion on remedial measures (upayas) - mantras, yagyas, puja, charity, gems, ishta devata
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
ganapathi
How to improve my severely bad health condition?

Post by ganapathi » 24 Jul 2019

Namasthe Guruji,

My DOB details:
Ganapathi
28-07-1983
21:12 PM, Jangaon , Andhra Pradesh, India

The aspects in my chart which are affecting my health:
1. Saturn 10th aspect on sun in 6th house. ie house of disease
2. Jupiter 9th aspect on sun in 6th house
3. karaka of health ie first house karaka, sun in 6th house(cancer sign) of disease.

Health problems:
1. I suffer from diabetes type 2. Doctor says fat is deposited around the cells in the body and hence insulin is being resisted ie insulin is not going into cells. hence diabetes.
2. I have small 5mm stone in kidney.
3. I have enlarged liver and fatty liver.
4. There is a heavy pain in the head of peanus while doing penetration. so unable to have
5.I have severe concentration problems . especially brain area some circulation problem is there. I cannot concentrate in real time. I have to go back , sit down , and then only can think. I cannot answer on the spot.
6.Whenever semen goes out of my body during intercourse, the next day I have severe anger and extreme anxiety on my mind.

which planets are causing there pains in my body? how should I correct them?

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: How to improve my severely bad health condition?

Post by Lex » 24 Jul 2019

pl stop quoting prev poster. many times the poster requests for deletion of data and quoting poster just doubles the effort of the mod team.

...contd

ganapathi

Re: How to improve my severely bad health condition?

Post by ganapathi » 24 Jul 2019

Namaste Krishna Ji,

I will describe my 2 major events in my life which shaked me up so much:

One .

It was in August 2006 that I for the first time did masturbation. I moved from my village in South India to Delhi.I had no coeducation till then. Huge cultural shock to me. From that day till this day, I can tell I am not in my body. somebody else. so this semen(ruled by venus) has something to do with my presence in the body.
The next day will be full of anxiety. whenever I am in motion, this huge anxiety kicks in along with anger. anxiety and anger are reasons for my illness.

I wanted to marry a good women. I saw those culture less girls in delhi , and a thing happened in my mind. what if the woman I marry is also such a bad girl. this phobia ruled my life for almost 5 years. 2006-2011 November. what can I do ensure a good girl will marry me? the thought came for me to do every thing that will make me look good. I started doing everything to look good. Removed a mole on the forehead, 2 inches above the place where we put bindi or bottu. Took medicine to increase height.did body building. etc etc etc . All these I have done because I had no confidence in me. No bravery. fear of rejection from women. I feel so foolish. Even till this day , I feel I should increase my height and have deep male voice.
Nothing worked like I planned. I married the most pure and divine women and was arranged by my parents only. I feel so happy for this divine blessing from god. This phobia ended in November 2011 with marriage.

But in 2010 itself I took two medicines to increase my height. baryta carb 200c and silicea 12x homeopathic remedies which shooked my life upside down. After taking these medicine, I could not do intercourse as there was heavy pain on the head of pea nus. From that day till this day, I am unable to do intercourse though my libido is good. We couple remain virgin even after 7 years of marriage. though we can go for kids with IUI and IVF these days , I wanted to have kids naturally. those homeopathic medicine was used after reading a forum post which ruined my life completely. The dosage was so strong that it imprinted on my vitality and became part of me. I visited so many homeopaths , in india, in UK, in USA. No one could resolve it till day.

Why is my vitality so weak? all my friends who used those medicine recoved back but not me? Its because my high sensitivity and weak vitality. Even if you switch ON wifi, i will get some sensations in the solar plexus and feel disturbed in mind. I learned hindi language speaking in delhi within one week . the ability to learn was very very very fast since my childhood. But even after staying for 7 years in bangalore , I cannot learn their language. My learning ability was totally taken away with these homeopathy medicines. I feel they afftected my solar plexus very deeply especially mercury planet function in my body.

two:

I joined my company in 2009 after finishing my post graduation in delhi. In 2014 July I was denied of my promotion for weak performance. They laughed at me. I could not bear this insult. I was so angry, I wanted to take revenge. It moved my nervous system day and night.In 2016, I had so many panic attacks leading to heart problems. I till day hold the grudge but not revenge.

Yes Krishna Ji, the year 2016 was very painful with revenge in my mind.

Awaiting your reply,

Best Regards
gana