My marriage with Ramesh

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Hemaram34
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
My marriage with Ramesh

Post by Hemaram34 » 07 Jul 2019

Hi, my dob is 01/01/1983 at 1.30 pm in Bangalore and my husband dob is 01/01/1978 at 10.30 pm in kollegal. Marriage happened on 24 February 2010 between 9-10 am. Since marriage, no compatibility betw ws both, not even between him and my parents. He is not very successful in his career too, blames me as reason for it. Now i contribute much to family financially, still he is always into verbal abuse on me and my parents. He doesn't even talk to me, there's nothing between us. I am just continuing bearing everything as i wai my son to have both parents. I also don't want to break the marriage. But in no way i am able to get the marriage right, its becoming worse. Please analyse and tell me in detail if we will be compat in future? If our marriage will last? If his career will stabilize? Please help and let me know if i need to do any remedies ir pooja ir mantra jap to sustain my marriage.

AstroGuru108
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: My marriage with Ramesh

Post by AstroGuru108 » 08 Jul 2019

Hi,

Pls share your Son birth details, to check the accuracy of your charts.
Thanks
AstroGuru108

Hemaram34
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Hemaram34 » 10 Jul 2019

Hi Astroguruji, thanks for your reply. My son was born on 16 December 2010, at 12.11 pm in Bangalore.

AstroGuru108
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by AstroGuru108 » 10 Jul 2019

Hi,

Your chart is good for service, are you working?
No indication of divorce, Do worship of Godess Mahalaxmi.
Thanks
AstroGuru108

Hemaram34
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Hemaram34 » 10 Jul 2019

Yes guruji, i work as a freelancer. Thank you for your analysis.Will my husband become cooperative and compatible with passing time then?

AstroGuru108
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by AstroGuru108 » 11 Jul 2019

Hi,

Your Husband chart shows some Struggles, Hardship and Adversity since his Teenage, can you describe about him in details...

Had you done matching by an Astrologer before marriage?

Are you experiencing any problem in your House/Flat you are currently residing?
Thanks
AstroGuru108

Hemaram34
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Hemaram34 » 11 Jul 2019

I want to know about my husband's compatibility with me. You are talking about something else. Now i have provided birth details of me and my husband both and also of the kis, please provide your feedback on that.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 11 Jul 2019

@HemaRam34,

I'm neither knowledgeable nor sufficiently qualified to help you from an astrological perspective. But then, I notice the DoB for both yourself and your husband is the same (1st January) . Please double check and confirm there is no typo and the information you've shared is accurate.

Secondly, what do you think/feel might be contributing to this incompatibility "since marriage", as stated in your OP? Given that you want to save this marriage (at least for your son's sake), it might not be a bad idea for you to reflect a little on the compatibility aspect, from your side. Also consider getting due help from a marriage counselor.

Good luck and best wishes...

Hemaram34
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Hemaram34 » 11 Jul 2019

Yes, when i need astrology service i know date is very important. Dates i have given are perfect. We both are January 1st born. I don't believe in counseling, i believe in astrology, i believe its the planets that make us act the way we do and control our lives and destiny. Thank you for writing. Any astrologers,please help.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 11 Jul 2019

Got a chance to look into your chart ,with the details given your lagna is Aries.the following were my observations
A venus is in sun star
B sat aspects sun and moon
C jup is aspecting venus in navamsa so negative qualities of venus got reduced .
Marraige occured in mercury antardasa which is 12th lord from 7th house and also 6th lord .
With all the above marraige happiness is less for you and facing more stress since feb 2018 it seems,and it will be there till 2021 feb .
How is your relations with your mother in law,it might be strained .was your marraige love
Feed back is appreciated

Hemaram34
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Hemaram34 » 13 Jul 2019

Hello vedam sir! Thank you for the analysis. Mother in law is very wicked, she is very cunning. She has also had a major role in spoiling my husband's relationship with my parents and bringing in more drift between me and my hubby. She is the worst woman i have ever seen in my life. She can't tolerate me and my hubby being happy together at all. Btw ours was an arranged marriage. How are my husband's financial and career prospects after he finishes the current guru dasha, is saturn dasha good for him? Also will entire remaining shukra dasha be bad for me? Please look into it.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 13 Jul 2019

Live separately with your mother in law is the solution otherwise think over

Hemaram34
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Hemaram34 » 13 Jul 2019

Since marriage, we stay separate only. We are in Bangalore and she's in native. Inspite of staying away, she has done and is doing so much. Btw can you throw light on the dasha questions i have asked

Hemaram34
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Hemaram34 » 16 Jul 2019

Hello Mr.Vedam33, why you are not replying. Please tell me about dashas.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 17 Jul 2019

Hemaram34 wrote:
07 Jul 2019
Since marriage, no compatibility betw ws both,
He doesn't even talk to me, there's nothing between us.
Hi , I analyze chart through K.P. System of astrology
Lets see why there is no success in your marital happiness, even after your 1st Child born

7th cusp longitudinal depositions, which falls in Thula, Shukra's sign ( you are running Shukra dasa and Rahu bhukti)
… connected with 8th cusp ( predominantly) followed by 6th

I'm sorry to say, it is pre-destined .. 1st marriage will result in unpleasantness and not happiness from married state affairs

I don't see any court cases through astrology, therefore don't ask me when is divorce etc
Your 2nd marriage is blessed in your chart, you are now 37 years
2nd marriage will happen in 1st quarter 2023

You will have more than one progeny... your 2nd marriage will result in abundant happiness in your family

Take care.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 17 Jul 2019

My mother was hospitalised and her health not good will reply after mother recovers

baraths92
Contributor
Contributor

Post by baraths92 » 17 Jul 2019

Hello mam,

There are different types of predictions in this thread and I hope you don't get confused. I am a student and still learning astrology, I am not going to give a prediction by I can tell what I understood from the charts you have given.

From what I understood, the issues you are facing right now are temporary. From your chart, I understood that you are mesha lagna, and going through venus mahadasha. Venus is in strong position & in sun's nakshatra. Though the sun's nakshatra is good, the position of sun from venus & the depositor of sun is in bit bad state. You are going through rahu bukthi and the depositor of rahu is 6th to its depositor & the depositor takes care of 3,6th house. So that is causing some problems. They seem temporary. If you think the problem is hectic, please be patient, you will get relief really soon.

Regarding your husband's chart, he is going through retrograde Jupiter mahadasha & mercury bukthi. The dasha periods are 6-8 position & they can cause problems. He may be facing career problems but that he will be protected from the problems as he is sitting in 9th lord's nakshatra. It will be bit rough for him but he will come out strongly.

This is what i understood from the chars.