Makara Rashi - Starting Sade Sati from Jan 26th

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Makara Rashi - Starting Sade Sati from Jan 26th

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 18 Jun 2017

Hello Sunil Ji, one more thing - since you are Aquarius ascendant, Shani rules 12 house too, and will give some effects of that house. Predominantly negative.

But overall Shani mahadasha will be good I feel. It is second longest for 19 years. Results will improve as time goes by and anyway in your email you said, you're just now in Shani/Shani anterdasha, this part is generally seen to be bad most of the times for lot many people.

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 20 Jun 2017

See the axis[ 5-9, 3-11, 4-10, 6-8 or 2-12] of Saturn and Mercury to arrive at correct judgement of Dasha in your case.
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 20 Jun 2017

Yes, for Aquarius lagna, Guru is a prabal markesh as it governs 2nd house pisces. And also 11 house which is its moolatrikon, these houses are your Dhana and Labha bhavas. But because Jupiter is enemy of ascendant is undesirable in these houses, and can cause hardship to such natives.

Same situation for Leo where Budha (mercury) lords the 2 and 11 houses. Budha is markesh for Leo, causes lot of problems in its dashas. But the key difference is that Jupiter is a heavyweight compared to Mercury, so if he's sitting in a 2nd or 11th house for Leo, or aspecting them, then he tends to bestow good results by overpowering the negative side of budha.

Now, if Mercury was sitting in your 2nd or 11th house, could it counter the negative effects of guru owning those houses?? Doubtful. However , learned experts can give their opinions also.

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 21 Jun 2017

Hello Mr Sunil, what is your birth details, DOB, POB, etc? Please note I am not astrologer by profession, nor an expert in this. am trying to study patterns and resulting behaviours that might be useful to know.

My experience is that astrology rules by the exceptions, than by the "rules". In other words, standard rules don't work in most charts. After all, they were devised many thousand years ago. How will they work now? It is such a different world - complicated technology we use in daily life, advances in science, technology and medicine that no rushi-muni can ever imagine. All that is not explainable by astro analysis.

Think about how the complex circuits of a computer or satellite works. How a robot does surgery even! I doubt our ancient seers had any foresight into this unfolding of modern era.

Patriot
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Patriot » 22 Jun 2017

Hi,

I have Aq moon & sade sati will start from mid of 2019 & at the same time my Saturn Maha Dasha will start from April 2018.

I am Makara lagna with moon in AQ

How will be my period during sade sati & MD of saturn. My saturn is placed in 9th house from Lagana with Ashtakavarga scores of 6 in Makara, 4 in Aq & 3 in Pi.

Thanks,

shwema
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by shwema » 16 Jan 2019

All,
I have below changes from past one and half year
1) I had two miscarriages
2) My carrier is highly impacted as i took almost 2 months leave
3) Could see lot of competition at work and feels like i will loose my job
4) personal life is highly impacted due to miscarriage

Mine is Makara rasi, Tula Lagna and Shravana Nakshatra

iamme

Post by iamme » 17 Jan 2019

mine is vrishabha lagna, shravana nakshatra

1> i was trying to get a transfer on a relatively dubious grounds and i was not getting the same for 1 year. however i felt that during sade sati period saturn will not help me with this. so i applied for transfer in a straightforward manner and surprisingly i was transferred to the place i want.
2>at the new office i got car pooled with a guy whose office timing is slightly more than mine. so i am putting half an hour extra than i am required to. i guess saturn wants me to work hard :P.

what i have felt is that if you revise your expectations and act according to what lord saturn wants you will not suffer much. however if you try to push your own agenda it is surely going to hit the wall.

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 18 Jan 2019

iamme wrote:
17 Jan 2019
what i have felt is that if you revise your expectations and act according to what lord saturn wants you will not suffer much. however if you try to push your own agenda it is surely going to hit the wall.
This is so much true. I have experienced it and can attest after 6 yrs of sadesati (i have vrishchik Mo, kumbh lagna). With 1 yr remaining to complete 7 yrs officially, i learnt several lessons which opened my eyes and mind on almost all areas of life. The areas where I resisted to change myself or learn out of emotions, I got hit hard.
My husband has Makar Mo, Shravan nakshatra, Tula lagna. He was impacted from his early sadesati particularly from end of 2017, and now he started with Sa MD couple of months back. His Sa is in 8H with Ve, Sun & Me. He is living a lonely life due to the way he treated me and my 4 yr old. My son blamed him openly that he was treated by my husband so badly that he don’t want to be with him. It is sad to see that my son hates him though he is just a small boy, but I can see that Sa doesn’t spare if people cross the lines repeatedly thinking they cannot be punished.

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hari766 » 11 Feb 2019

iamme wrote:
17 Jan 2019
Very useful tip. Thank you. I have makara rashi and started Sade sati since Jan '17. Also am in Sani Dasha since Aug '16. Lost my job on April '17 and am still searching. Despite my best hopes, and rather unusually with me, I wasn't able to clear even one from several interview opportunities till now. And this despite some prognostications that the present Jupiter transit is very good for makara rashi!

ajaygovind

Post by ajaygovind » 05 Mar 2019

Hi Sujeet and all,

What's the way forward fir makar rashi ? Will there be any effect of rahu's change to 6th position ?

Capricgurl1987
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Capricgurl1987 » 09 May 2019

hello everyone,
I am capri moon, sravana nak
pisces asc
rahu-moon dasha (july 2018-jan 2020)
age 32 and single, female

i quit my first job in 2016 dec (it was a wish fulfillment, i felt like i got out of a jail/prison), then sade sati begun in 2017 jan. (I never cared or believed in astrology). then things started falling apart all of a sudden.
guy i loved started dating someone else, never had luck in love/romantic relationships to begin with anyways so that's out of discussion. i had no job, i could not focus on studies (the reason why i quit my job), i had very limited income, health went from robust to a patient who visits doctor 5 days a week. got into major depression, had no friends, roommates were very rude to me called me psychopath, i was changing my residence/house like every 3 weeks due to roommate issues. got lot of parking tickets, etc. it was very bad. i have been unemployed since nov 2016.

i might have done something good that i am atleast getting some income to survive and i am not homeless, though i was almost homeless during last week of dec 2018, miraculously found a place, and starting jan 2018 things got much better. what a birthday and year 2017 was! i am glad its over.

now i feel bit better (talking abt depression), and trying to pick up on studies, but my family has given up on me. they dont think i will get into good school or any school for any major. but will see

ajaygovind

Post by ajaygovind » 10 Jul 2019

Hi...Good morning
Is it sadesati again ??? DOB 021173, 1115AM, MUMBAI, MAKAR RASHI DHANU LAGN

This is my second time of sadesati...The first one was the year 87 to 95...I had the best 2 academic results, one worst academic std 12 life impacting result. Also, the worst time when my father expired in 95. We slowly wriggled out of inspire of challenges. I was not paying much attention to astrology when suddenly i lost job in July 2017 inspite of a good performance. Then someone told me your sadesati has begun from 26 jan 2017. Since then searching for a new job but getting only rejections again and again ...

Correlating this to my 1991 phase when I had become a recluse, depressed on loosing admission to medical for 5 marks. Slowly on my own came out of it and gave an excellent university 2nd rank result at BSC. Now because of job loss again become a recluse and wondering what's the way ahead. Only good thing is the home loan liability i got read of last year.

If anyone can throw some light on way ahead ....Yet trying to find out answer to the current situation and if I have done anything wrong ....

ajaygovind

Post by ajaygovind » 11 Jul 2019

hari766 wrote:
> Very useful tip. Thank you. I have makara rashi and started Sade sati since
> Jan '17. Also am in Sani Dasha since Aug '16. Lost my job on April '17 and
> am still searching. Despite my best hopes, and rather unusually with me, I
> wasn't able to clear even one from several interview opportunities till
> now. And this despite some prognostications that the present Jupiter
> transit is very good for makara rashi!

Hey that's exactly what I have gone through till now. The only difference is now I am under Jupiter mahadasha and Venus antardasha. Rest everything else perfectly resonates my feelings till now... But have not given up, i know my worth and will keep trying....Think that's the essence of all makar rashi people

rizingphoenix
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by rizingphoenix » 17 Jul 2019

Hi everyone,

Iam an Elctronics & Telecomm engineer with MBA in Marketing.
I have a total work experience of 10 years plus.
Started as a Sales Executive and became a Senior Manager in 10 years.
Have worked in MNC’s throughout and been awarded/acknowledged for my performance in the past 10 years.

My Sadedati started in Jan 2017 and in Feb 2017 I received an offer from the new co. With a better pay to join them.
I accepted the offer and Joined them in May 2017 and since then it has been a tough phase for me.

1. Tough phase in my job since I have joined this company (May 2017).
2. Demotion in April 2019 from Senior a manager to Manager. Role and position changed from Sr. Marketing Manager to Manager.
3. Had to resign in May 2019 due to co. Politics and currently jobless.
4. 20+ interviews since Jan 2019, but not getting an offer letter/joining letter. Reach till the final round and then for some or the other reason don’t get selected. This is common with all the 20+ interviews.
5. Don’t know when will I be able to get a job. Its creating stress and tension and financial loss.
6.Will the job be good for my career growth and financial aspect, not sure about it.
7.I face a lot of hurdles, rejections and slowness in everything I do. I don’t get anything in the first attempt, need to struggle and put blood and sweat to get the work done.

Iam seeking remedies also which I can perform to maintain my career growth.
Plz help out if someone can.

Place of Birth-Mumbai
Date of Birth-25th September 1985
Time of Birth- 07:02 am
Virgo ascendant , Shravan Nakshatra. Shani in 3rd House
Await analysis and suggestions

gaccii

Post by gaccii » 09 Feb 2020

Hello,
I am back on this forum almost after 3 years. Last time when I posted, it was just start of my sadesati period when I had lost the job. After that I went through a series of events which a sadesati is said to bring as general results for any native. Just thought of sharing my experience of my first phase of sadesati for capricorn moon.

I had thought that with the loss of my job, sadesati showed it's effects and nothing more now to face but I was wrong. Lot of events were pending in queue for me. After loosing my job with 6 months of frustration and depression, finally I got the new job offer but such is the destiny that on the joining day, I had to be hospitalized due to health complications. The disease which was not getting detected for a month of hospitalization even it was one of the top hospital in my city, I lived with sleepless nights in the hospital thinking everyday there is no tomorrow....until I was discharged after 2 months with a long treatment prescription and hefty medical bills. Since I was jobless having no medical insurance, the expenses in hospitalization drained all my savings.

After the discharge, when I joined the job, it was full of challenges especially when I was going through a long term medical treatment and job demanded 12-14 hours of daily work. Though after a year I got the reward of my hardwork but as soon as ketu conjoined saturn in transit, another chapter of humiliation, losses in finance. loss of reputation etc. started.

After completing my medical treatment which took almost a year, there was a sudden urge in me to start meditation so I joined 11 days of residential course of Vipassana in their dhamma center and also started reading a lot of books later.. Meditation and books helped me a lot to balance my emotions and to face all the challenges thrown onto me.

Finally with the close of my first phase of sadesati, I would say that I experienced all that which is said as general results of sadesati for any native i.e Financial looses, hospitalization due to health issues, sleepless nights, humiliation, isolation, detachment, spirituality etc even though some say for the Capricorn natives, the sadesati effects are less negative.
I am running Saturn MD and now second phase of sadesati ....long way to go !!