Foreign settlement

Questions about buying a home, moving, living abroad, or travel.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Aishwarya
Contributor
Contributor
Foreign settlement

Post by Aishwarya » 01 Jul 2019

Hi,
I would like to know whether there is travel and permanent foreign settlement in my chart?
Dob :11/11/1989
Time: 09:10am(rectified)
Place: kasaragod, Kerala

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Foreign settlement

Post by Kimahy » 01 Jul 2019

Hi Aishwarya... I do analysis based on 4 step theory... when I took your horoscope to analyze @12.53 hrs, 1st July, 2019, birmingham, alabama... moon was transiting in gemini in mrigashira nakshatra...

In your birth chart... 12th cusp falls in scorpio in anuradha nakshatra and in sub of mercury...

Your astrologically recitified birthtime is correct..

12th Cuspal Sublord Mercury. Mercury is in libra(movable sign). In vishakha star ruled by jupiter and in mercury sub.

Ketu is ashlesha nakshatra and moon is in revati. Jupiter is in 7th and lord of 1st and 4th. Venus is in 1st and Moon is in 4th. Jupiter is aspected by venus and saturn. Saturn is Purva Ashadha nakshatra ruled by venus. whereas there are no planets in saturn star, so saturn will influence jupiter. Saturn is in 1st and lord of 2nd and 3rd. Rahu is in 2nd.

Mercury's signification
Mercury as a planet - none
Starlord Jupiter - 7, aspected by saturn 1,3
Sublord Mercury - none
Mercury's starlord is Jupiter - 7,aspected by saturn 1,3

Mercury is natural karaka of air and rail transport. It is significator of 7th(change of residence). 7th also represents break in journey. and 1st(personal self expression and will power), 3rd(short trips and journey). Saturn is aspecting Jupiter on starlord level. Saturn is planet of delay....

Long distance travel is promised in the horoscope.

if we looks at the all the planet... they are either significator of 3rd,9th or 12th... this is indicating that either you have already travel aboard... or you are already aboard... if that is the case... then this question is related to permanent settlement...

For permanent settlement
1st Cuspal Sublord Venus... significator of 7,1,3
11th Cuspal Sublord Rahu ... significator of 11 and 12...
12th Cuspal Sublord mercury is in movable sign...(indicates person leaving present place and never to return)...

Significator of 3rd,9th and 12th Cusp must be connected with each other.
saturn significator of 3rd, sun 9th, rahu and mars 12th.... Mars is in rahu star and sub of saturn.... only sun is not connected...

when.... current dasa venus ... venus's sublord mercury is in star of jupiter. Jupiter is aspected by saturn. Saturn is significator of 3rd. Bhukti Ketu... Ketu's starlord mercury is in conjunction with sun. Sun is significator of 9th and 11th. Anatra - Rahu - Rahu 's starlord Mars is signifcator of 12th,3rd nd 11th...

So if you have applied or in process of applying for permanent visa/green card that this should materliaze by early 2022...

Feedback needed from your end--- your education is related to engineering... 4th cuspal sublord mercury connected with saturn... 9th cuspal sublord sun. Sun's starlord jupiter. Saturn aspecting jupiter... Also both 4th and 9th are significator of 3rd house( break in education)...

your 10th and 6th cuspal sublord is also mercury... it is not significator of 2,6,10,11... this meaning finding job is very difficult... even if you find one... you will leave the job... however u are putting in lots of efforts to find one..
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Aishwarya
Contributor
Contributor

Hello
Whatever you said is true. I am in abroad. My education got disturbed. Yes I'm putting lot of efforts in getting job. If I get a job then when will I get or what kind of job should I try for? Or is there any chance of completing the education?
Thanks

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 01 Jul 2019

You have a doubtful time of birth. The previous time was 8:30 am. The ascendant has changed to Sagittarius and is still on the border with previous sign.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Aishwarya
Contributor
Contributor

Got it rectified from an astrologer in India.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 01 Jul 2019

When you post different birth times in a forum. Astrologers can lose confidence in your chart.

How do you make sure his rectification is correct? Much better you should follow him.

Ok.
Good luck.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Aishwarya
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Aishwarya » 02 Jul 2019

Hi sujit,
The time is rectified based on the events happened in my life.

Aishwarya
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Aishwarya » 04 Jul 2019

Any suggestions on career please