gandanta saturn: dieing seem easy

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: gandanta saturn: dieing seem easy

Post by vedam33 » 19 Jun 2019

Not commented about staying away from parents most of the time was it correct

Ankita294
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Ankita294 » 20 Jun 2019

@vedam33 Sir

My friend is ok and back home, she is recovering, Thank you for your concern and remembering

Yes, I was away from 2006-2015 from my home, for education and later job
Thank you

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 20 Jun 2019

Thanks for feed back lot of delay in marriage seen due to moon sat combo

NewSeeker

Post by NewSeeker » 20 Jun 2019

@ankita294
The depth of pain one has from disturbing events in his/her life is only known by him or God-nobody else can measure it.-----Even I've faced very similar situations right from my childhood and though I din't wanted to add this but over and above my regular tough times I've also faced multiple near death experiences. And irony of my life is that I cannot even express how I feel. So consider me on same page.
# but I do pray-- and u know what people around me like friends etc are always sarcastic, like-- hey you're still a failure?? They say bcoz they have not felt the vibrations of sahasranamas of God, and I cannot make them feel. I know It is hard to say these things when life breaks your heart every time but this is the only thing which prevents you from going mad and become hard-hearted.
# Iam a year younger than u and therefore will not addmore but your life has many other blessings gather strength from them -just google Ayushman Nitya yoga in which u r born.

Regards

Ankita294
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Ankita294 » 20 Jun 2019

@newSeeker
I wish all your struggles end soon and rest of your life be generous and happy one

I understand keeping your believe alive is a task in itself, I too dint wanna lose my kindness and humility. My reasons for being angry are more personal

I have seen all my life, dreams which played like a copied movie in front of me later in life.

Also, I have seen events which cant be explained reasonably around me, things which failed my believe that everything is science and god is just a medium to unburden your troubles, a stone.

My Intuitions and dreams came true 80% of time, and its use to seem unbelievable to me, But with time I accepted that such things are happening with me by the grace of Maa durga.

But last year, every dream or power, pointed me something else, i was clear, For the first time I asked, point me, what has to happen and she pointed.

I was doing only liquid navratre (didnt kept the last two) fast from 9th standard, and I never asked anything for myself but for everyone who crossed path in my life and seemed troubled.

Few such inncidents : I saw my accident beforehand, my youngest brother is by grace of her, small things like I am going to get a beating from my father and manymore.
Infact, I have seen rain in a full sunny day while doing a Durga spashati not once but twice for I asked for rain as a indication. (can be a coincidence but it seems illogical as there was not a single cloud in sky and a very bright sun out)

I know it sounds totally nonsense and illogical, but thats my life.

when all my life my dreams and intuitions and indication never failed me, why they failed me when I needed them the most and placed my most belief in them. That she has shown me, I dont need to worry.

And thats why I am very angry from her, for giving false believe.

Other then that, I searched for ayushman nithya yoga, I got a short explanation about longevity and ripping food of hard work I will put for it.

Thank you
ps: i feel very stupid to share this all, for i know how it sounds :(

NewSeeker

Post by NewSeeker » 21 Jun 2019

Iam really sorry to have revived your bad memories and times….it's a traumatic experience which I know is very emotionally draining. And yes I also agree with you that keeping belief in such times is next to impossible...continuous hard events make you senseless and emotionless.
But devotion is what I feel keeps one going.
As far as your intuitions and dreams are concerned I too have similar experiences...initially I was more intuitive. It felt as if life is a pattern repeating itself which i cannot alter. It was very frustrating but from couple of years I have dreams both good and bad. Dreams warn me not only about myself but also about people near me….but you see nobody believes me when I tell them this is gonna happen……..this has made me very fearful so much so that I keep on repeating at times "ignorance is bliss".

There are so many times when I had a strong intuition that something good will happen eventually but in the end it's all failures…... No +ve development as far as career is concerned...leave aside other aspects of life.

But I do believe in God with my imperfections....... ...u see I am not a very religious kind of person but my belief is that this age is meant for repeating God names..other modes are effective but God's name is ultimate (please google for Kali-Santarana Upanishad). My mother used to keep lot of vratas but sometimes she says the same things u say….and this has made my belief in simple kirtans as Chaitanya mahaprabhu said, more strong. I can quote many exalted saints on this thought but than it'all one's belief. I personally feel too much vratas, complex yogic postures etc can make one more aggressive rather than having calming effect.

# when u had that feeling that God is medium to unburden your troubles that is bcoz of your strong self...a high lagna shadbala score + sun moon position + mars saturn...for this u must read Bhagat Singh "Why am I an Atheist" ---------- he says that he never felt the need to invoke God which his other friends did, because he was fearless and strong in himself. He adds he never prayed when the policeman in lockup asked him to say his prayers before he was beaten mercilessly in lockup nor when he nearly died keeping fast not even drinking water, for equal treatment of Indian prisoners.------------Are u as strong as Bhagat Singh was???? I say all this bcoz I too had same questions as most of people having tough times do.

# We do not pray to a stone rather our scriptures teach us to see God even in stone.----these are not my words but I heard them from a saint and they got embedded in my memory.
I'll add an example----- there is a temple in Vrindavan "Radha Raman temple" here the diety Lord Krishna had manifested itself from a shaligram shila---a stone u see...why?? Only bcoz of devotion of Gopala Bhatt Goswami. (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radha_Raman_Temple).

# As far as your anger on Maa Durga is concerned my feeling is maybe u misinterpreted the dream…my experience of such spiritual dreams is that one must not make any conclusions from them so quickly and most importantly we must not connect them to material events of life even though our mind forces us to do so. I say these words very cautiously. (If possible seek guidance of your Guru or some spiritual saint)

# I know I've unnecessarily stretched these things and I have no intention of debating but I said all this only bcoz I too have gone through such moments and not only me everybody on path of spirituality does (please do read some books by Shri KN Rao). And Ayushmann yoga is much more than that.

Regards

Ankita294
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Ankita294 » 21 Jun 2019

@newseeker

It was so nice to listen about ur experience and and the will with which you are beautifully taking everything and hatsoff to ur believe system.
And You have not revived any bad memories they are part of me, infact its good to discuss with someone, who is more enlightened then me, I belong to atheist family, so its really tough to get a guru.
I struggle in my logic and spiritual mentality
I am not saying doing vrat was my way of expecting thing, navratre are the days, i feel most at peace and happy, just mere idea that she is going to come brings a big smile, reading her triumphs over evil thats my form of kirtan

I will read "why I am athesit", reading is my favorite.

I understand, I am limiting her indication in now and at the moment thing, she never said that it will happen immediately

Its just, I have had that sort of blessing before, if U have read my life events explained to vedamsir, in 2012 when things ended for our marriages got fixed, it was oct navratre 1st day that it was finalized and we stopped all contact, but I kept my believe and focused on my fast, and before Navmi, we where back together.

Adat bigad di maa ne, and another reason to be angry that if it was meant to end, she should have done it first time itself, I was at least financially stable.

Anyways such discussions never end, Thank you for your time and efforts to benefit other human being

Can you Please share, link or pdf, where I can read about Ayushman Nithya yoga.

Regards

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 21 Jun 2019

Moon sat combination will make people depressed and also moody .think why moon with sat will behave you will get answer (characteristics of moon plus sat )

NewSeeker

Post by NewSeeker » 22 Jun 2019

U appreciate my belief system which makes me really sad bcoz I know my demons and i am still in deleting bad karma process........my intitution rather tells me u are more spiritual...

# I am not very sure about this but malefic atmakaraka gives devotion by way of vratas etc.. What perplexes me is Isin't it physically draining for u considering mars aspect on saturn and latter aspecting lagna ( if computations are correct) ????
but this aside navratre fasts are really strong and I know people who have seen miracles during that period while keeping fasts., it's nice that it makes u peaceful-that IS the final objective. 🙂

# U know….a few days back I had a setback from something I am engaged entirely for last 6 or 7 years...I sacrificed everything for this objective and there were so many +ve dreams (spiritual) which ordinarily will make one believe that I would succeed but now I am in a situation where I don't even know how to react !!! This is when I read it your post - we shared experiences, I still have no idea about my future but I know everybody has hard times and God is gracious enough to show us this…

# here are some links for Nitya yoga:
https://hindi.jyotishblog.com/विष्कुम्भादि-योग/
http://astrobhadauria.wikidot.com/birth-yoga
https://jyotishvidya.com/birthyogas.htm
Besides these there is whole treatise by Sheshadri Iyer ji on interpretation of Nitya yoga's, the yogi, avayogi and connected rules.

Also almost every basic info of your birth panchang like birth tithi, Karan, birth time, birth day etc are enough to give u broad clues about your life…...for example for relationships tithi can be seen; it is pratipada for u + also see Nanda.
# before I bid final goodbye I have just one last Q---- u said u struggle in logic and spiritual mentality...If Iam correct is this a ketu trait??
Khair, It was really nice to exchange experiences and I hope u find peace and love by Maa Durga's grace and she keeps showering her blessings on you.

Regards, bye

Ankita294
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Ankita294 » 22 Jun 2019

Hey Newseeker
Thank you for the links, I read them, I dont know if my blessings work or not but i am quite sure, i cant ask for harm of even those who where worst to me, in a moment of heat i will curse but as soon as I cool down, I am like plz bless everyone.
May be my ketu or not, seriously no idea, bye

@Kimahy
Sir, i read your analysis on many threads, and I will be hugely thank ful, If you can be kind to do a 4 step analysis for my relationship and marriage, I have been told by Lex sir, I have a punhorphoo dosha, and its tough. I too dont want any relation, but seeing my parents, I fell obligated and guilty.
29/4/87, 1:09 am, gwalior MP

THANK YOU