Cricket World Cup Predictions

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Cricket World Cup Predictions

Post by ADC » 05 Jun 2019

I feel this technique has not worked in last two matches.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 05 Jun 2019

Some of the results are opposite to that predicted. Even toss winning prediction was not right in some of these.
May be the horoscope of the captains is needed.
How to predict if the match will be whitewashed, if there will be rain intervention and DRS formula will work and so on?

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 05 Jun 2019

I think Country natal chart along with event chart needs to be analyzed.. one needs to find out the strength of the winning through moon's transit in the natal chart along with event chart and judge according.. with regards to rain... need to see moon's transit position in event chart e.x which house it is transiting and which sign... if it in in watery sign .. according apply traditional rules or any other form of astrology rules and see the outcome...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 05 Jun 2019

With regards to toss... in horary chart... one can check the moon's strength and see which house it is signifying... or analyze 9th house strength to see the outcome of the toss...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

joyd

Post by joyd » 05 Jun 2019

@Dev/Adc..the reasons i am placing for the error in last 2 predictions.In one old text of EGYNY, the letters o.u.z are given as 8-1-zero respectively.In an updated text of the same was gives as 9-2-zero.For initial experimentation i am following the old text values.After experimenting with at least 4 charts with old text values then Only i can able to decide whether to take those letter values based on old or new text.Todays prediction also based on old value of "o".In aus cap- Aaron Finch and Windies cap -Jason Holder names i used the older value 8 for "o".So i am trying to fine tune this method.Plus or minus one value can alter the outcome drastically.No need of captains and country's horoscopes in this method.

joyd.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 05 Jun 2019

Thanks Kimahy.

Justanotherone
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Justanotherone » 05 Jun 2019

Hi everyone,
This thread has been interesting, so the world cup will be much more exciting to watch.

Thank you for your contributions.

I use KP method, cast two different charts to analyse the out come
of a cricket match. I get some matches wrong too.

Over the period when I dig in through those failures, I see a pattern of star of the day signify negative houses on my birth chart.

Would you @Kiran Mahayavanshi attach some importance to the star of the day of prediction and it's Lord's siginifications on birth chart?

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 06 Jun 2019

Thanks Joyd. In the country captain method, how much weightage is given for each?
Can we just take captain because he represents the whole team and country?
Now with 4 wickets gone, can WI win?

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 06 Jun 2019

Again, Gayle like batsman can single handedly take his team to victory on a given day. So when a batsman in team can perform better than the captain or others, his horoscope on that day might matter as well, I feel.

joyd

Post by joyd » 06 Jun 2019

@Dev-i wrote that Aus wins not windies taking "o" value as 8 [Old text].I also mentioned that fine tuning of the method by experimenting both old and text values.suppose if we take "o" value as 9 Instead of 8 , the scene / result reverses.As per 9 , aus comes under 8-saturn and windies under 4-Rahu.so winning option is windies.But by mere altering from old to new text values, we should not frame the rule.we have o check at least 4-5 charts with old value and with new values too.THen only we can came to a conclusion which value is right one.

joyd.

Krish9

Post by Krish9 » 06 Jun 2019

This question is open to all active here:

- Why do we consider the 9th House for the Toss?
- Is this 9th from the 1st and 9th from the 7th? Or just consider the 9th?
- Is Moon the key planet responsible for Toss?

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 06 Jun 2019

What does 9th house signifies.... one's bhagya....fortune.... luck... what is toss all about... flip of a coin... probability of win 50-50...
moon is the mind.... moon is the fastest moving grah ....
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Krish9

Post by Krish9 » 06 Jun 2019

Thank you Kiran ji, for your prompt guidance as always.

As I'm traveling and on phone, would like to do a quick analysis for today's game.

Pakistan vs Sri Lanka

If match begins on time, Pakistan should control both the innings and win regardless of weather interruptions in between.

Uranus is the only benefic strongly supporting Pakistan and indicating a High Scoring match.

Doesn't matter if they bowl or bat first.

joyd

Post by joyd » 07 Jun 2019

Today 2 matches going on with temporary obstruction of rain.ashlesha and magha are jala taras.so rain obstruction seen.Let us quickly dwell in to today's possible match winners ...

ENG-6/VENUS and BAN-5/MER..Winning hand goes to England.

AFG-6/VENUS and NEZ-4/RAHU..Road is smooth for New Zealand

joyd.

joyd

Post by joyd » 08 Jun 2019

IND-2/MOON and AUS-7/KETU.Winner is AUS..

Joyd.

Krish9

Post by Krish9 » 08 Jun 2019

Agree with Joyd

India vs Australia, Match 14

India are favorites and get the 1st
Australia the underdogs and get the 7th

India has great physical strength in the game
Australia has an average

This means India will be performing better throughout the game

No cuspal or Navamsha activities seen

Sub Lords
India +1
Australia +9

Sub Lords are usually the deciding factor when no cuspal or navamsha activities are present.

Australia should win by 2 wickets remaining.

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Shivoham » 09 Jun 2019

JoyD,
Method not working. Except that Pakistan one, nothing out of the box. Expected results.
I am without any form & variation. I am present everywhere as the underlying substratum of everything & always in equilibrium Neither do I get attached to anything, nor get freed from anything. I am Ever Pure Blissful Consciousness Soham Shivoham

joyd

Post by joyd » 09 Jun 2019

@shiv-I have already mentioned my mode of working on it in the above posts.so i have to balance the old values with new text values.out of 7 match pairs 3 already given result with old values.4 mis fired bcz of sticking with old values.so those 4 chart experimentation is over by today.From the nxt matches onwards i will go through with new text values.

joyd.

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 09 Jun 2019

My thoughts... as to why Australia lost to india...
Post Match Analysis... India vs Australia - 9th June - Oval, london
Event chart @10.30 am.... oval, london
As per major sport broking firm... india were favorite to win this match... going with this rule... India will be Lagna...
6th ,11th and 5th Cuspal Sublord - Jupiter..
Jupiter is in star of mercury and in sub of rahu. Rahu is in star of jupiter.

Mars, Rahu are in jupiter star. Jupiter is in close range of 5th house. Sun is aspecting Jupiter. Sun is in 10th and lord of 2nd and 1st.

Mercury is in 11th and owns 3rd. Rahu is aspected by Saturn. Saturn is in 5th and lord of 6th,7th and 8th.

So Jupiter signification
Jupiter as planet - 5,10,2
Starlord Mercury - 11,3
Sublord Rahu - 5,6,7,8
Starlord of rahu is Jupiter - 4,9,5,11

So 6th,11th and 5th sublord jupiter is signifying 6,10,11 along with 2,3... however it is also signifying 5,7,8

12th Cuspal Sublord Rahu
Rahu as a planet - none
Starlord Jupiter - 4,9,5,11
Sublord Mercury - none
Starlord of Mercury is Rahu - 11,3,5,6,7,8

Rahu is signifying 5,7,8 along with 6,11,3...

So on Cuspal Level... event chart strength looks equal..
If we add Moon's transit to the event... we see vast difference... When the match start at 10.30 moon was transiting in ketu star till 11.10, from thereon it was in venus star till end of the match..

Venus is in star of sun... sun is in 10th and lord of 2nd and 11th.
Also Ketu's starlord venus is in 10th...
if we see transit moon's sublord..
sun-ketu-mercury(till 11.10 am)
sun-venus-venus (till14.55 hrs)
sun-venus-sun((till16.02 hrs)
sun-venus-mon(17.55 hrs)
sun-venus-mars(till 19.13 hrs)

Mercury is in rahu star . rahu is in 11th, aspected by saturn.. saturn in 5th and lord of 6th, 7th and 8th.
Sun is in mar star... mars is in 11th
Moon is in ketu star- moon is in 12th... ketu is in 5th... ketu conj saturn..
Mars is in jupiter star ... Sun is aspecting Jupiter..

The major part of Moon's sublord transit favoring the favorite team to win... and as per the book makers... india was fav to win the game...

The same was evidence in India natal chart when one see's moon'transit sublord strength... I haven't looked at the australia natal chart as I dont have the correct data with me.... but the event transit moon and india natal chart moon transit... clearly suggested india win...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

joyd

Post by joyd » 09 Jun 2019

SA-5/Mercury and WIn-2/moon..SA goes to win todays match.

joyd.

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 10 Jun 2019

Post Match Analysis--- why the match was called off... South Africa vs West Indies...
Transit Retrograde Saturn was aspecting rahu during the entire duration of the match... @13.18 hrs... transit lagna moved from leo to virgo and retrograde saturn was in saggitarius in 4th house, now saturn was aspecting rahu as well as lagna.. @15.21 hrs... Moon moved from leo to virgo.... now saturn is aspecting Rahu, Lagna as well as Moon... and If check the timeline with cricbuzz website... @15.43... it says " Rain has returned and it's getting heavier as well. Covers are coming back on. all the covers are back on - square and the runups covered. It's pelting down now".... @16.14 match was called off...
Learnings--- Transit Retro Saturn... aspecting rahu or lagna or moon causes delay in play....
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

joyd

Post by joyd » 10 Jun 2019

@kim-good info behind on match called off astro reasons friend..

joyd.

joyd

Post by joyd » 10 Jun 2019

Light shower/drizzles may obstruct today's game.If match played between Lanka[5-Mer] vs Ban[6-Ven],Bangla wins.

joyd.

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 11 Jun 2019

Thank you, Joyd....
Similar pattern was observed for today's match between Bangladesh and Srilanka..
Around 13.30 hrs... transit lagna at bristol moved from leo to virgo. transit Moon is in virgo. Saturn aspects rahu, lagna, moon... Play was called off @13.57 as per cricbuzz... @13.57 Moon was @13 degree 17 mins and lagna was at 7 degree 1 mins...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 11 Jun 2019

For tomorrow too... between Australia vs Pakistan... looks like a washout...
@10.30 transit lagna at taunton is in leo and moon is in virgo. Saturn aspecting moon and rahu...
Around 13.30... lagna moves into virgo along with Moon.. @15.25 Moon and Lagna are in close range... I think play would be called off @15.30 hrs tomorrow...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi