Chandrababu Naidu and Saturn transit into Saggitarius

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
lightray94
Contributor
Contributor
Chandrababu Naidu and Saturn transit into Saggitarius

Post by lightray94 » 24 Jan 2017

Dear Members,
Chandrababu Naidu, honorable Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, is a saggitarius moon and his stance change about AP special status drew a lot of ire, and the first wave of it is after exactly the saturn enters saggitarius tomorrow afternoon, the protest on huge scale by youth of AP in Visakhapatnam beach at 4pm tomorrow.

Here are his birth details:
27 april 1951, morning 6:30am , Naravaripalle ( Chittoor) of AP- I doubt the authenticity of the exactness of the time and place of birth, but the yogas in the chart makes it absolute clear that this chart belongs to N. ChandrababuNaidu who is playing a major role in AP as well as national politics being an ally of BJP. Please correct me if I'm wrong anyone.

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Chandrababu Naidu and Saturn transit into Saggitarius

Post by lightray94 » 23 May 2019

Yes, from that day his goodwill went down completely and he's hallucinating between getting and losing power- Saturn ketu close conjunction very near to his moon natal degree too awarded him a biggest defeat in the history of his party.
That day youth had protested about special status for Andhra Pradesh and he landed many of them in jail- later he took a u turn and himself protested which is one of the major reasons with other added reasons for his downfall.
Timestamp event is his popularity and goodwill started dwindling from that day.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 23 May 2019

True, may be due to sade sati effect alone. We both should probably start teaching him classical music to get him to normalcy.
But one person with moola nakshatra ie dhanur rasi is getting married next week, it is sade sati, may be his dasa bukti is good?

joyd

Post by joyd » 23 May 2019

CBNidu's DK[kills-take away]saturn aspecting his natal PK[royal seal-crown]-jupiter.so both Karakatwas of PK are killed in this election.such DK aspecting the transit PK-Mars[CROWN] and natal BK[PARAKRAM- BATTLE-FIGHTS] Mars.Hence lost his power in present Election Battle and ministry.see the chara dasa sequence.

Cp Md-turmoil-struggles- forced changes.. / Pi Ad-confusing dilemas.. / Ge Pd -Termination / Sg Sd-transit saturn is AMK in SAGITTARIUS clearly denoting the fall from royal seal[power]...

joyd.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 23 May 2019

i analysed the ap results as per prasna and seen that tdp will loose , i cant see any options of attaching chart

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lightray94 » 23 May 2019

Dev wrote:
23 May 2019
True, may be due to sade sati effect alone. We both should probably start teaching him classical music to get him to normalcy.
But one person with moola nakshatra ie dhanur rasi is getting married next week, it is sade sati, may be his dasa bukti is good?
:lol: basically there's a common understanding that many people get married during sade sati, this I have seen many people's charts.

joyd

Post by joyd » 23 May 2019

Your observation is correct.

Joyd

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 23 May 2019

But during the middle 2.5 years is it not going to cause trouble since it is janma sani?

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lightray94 » 24 May 2019

It might be nothing harmful for them in long run but initially it might be struggle due to drastic change in surroundings or staying away moving away from family etc. It also depends on their 7th Lord placement, venus/Jupiter placement depending on M/F.
For instance I take my ex she got married in her sadesati and she's alright and happy with her marriage. Her 7th lord being in its own sign
And sadesati is most feared and misinterpreted,it all depends on how good/bad one's karma is some people infact many people will get to deal with change for their next phase of life.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 24 May 2019

Well said, in fact I got job, highest degree and good recognition in music all during sade sathi.
That too, mine is vrichika lagna and rasi.

Why did your ex not marry you? You are friends now?

True, sadesati effects depend on how good/bad one's karma is. Yes, many will get adjusted both physically and mentally to deal with change for their next phase of life.

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lightray94 » 24 May 2019

And many astrologers say its progressive period for person who has moon in lagna when Saturn comes over it- depends on ashtakavarga score too.
No it didn't last well its not a smooth breakup, so I get to know about her from others even I didn't want to. She's aries lagna Scorpio moon, she got married during that time
While I have saturn transiting my 4th house giving 0 points in ashtakavarga which turned out to be worst time period of my life, infact that worst period is the beginning of my transformation.

joyd

Post by joyd » 24 May 2019

In CBNaidu case janma sani is bad and it hits exactly without any mercy.All depends on shani's transit AV/BAV points.SO o check the present transit points of sani in CBnaidu chart.

joyd.

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lightray94 » 08 Jun 2019

joyd wrote:
24 May 2019
In CBNaidu case janma sani is bad and it hits exactly without any mercy.All depends on shani's transit AV/BAV points.SO o check the present transit points of sani in CBnaidu chart.

joyd.
Sir,
Saturn's giving the least points of 1 in his ashtakavarga during his transit to in saggitarius. Hence its evident. Even in sarvastakvarga the total points at 27 shows weak significations of house.
Thanks and Regards,
Light Ray 94
Har har Mahadev

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 08 Jun 2019

And many astrologers say its progressive period for person who has moon in lagna when Saturn comes over it- depends on ashtakavarga score too.

But I dont know whether it is true and depends on astavarga alone?
No it didn't last well its not a smooth breakup, so I get to know about her from others even I didn't want to. She's aries lagna Scorpio moon, she got married during that time
It gave you some experience to know about her.
While I have saturn transiting my 4th house giving 0 points in ashtakavarga which turned out to be worst time period of my life, infact that worst period is the beginning of my transformation.
Has it always worked that way that when it any planet transits a house with 0 or 1 point, the time is bad.
Saturn and mars contribute lesser points on average and so according to me, 3 is good enough.

joyd

Post by joyd » 08 Jun 2019

@dev-transit of mars and saturn on zero bindu rasi just delays the things and not harmful.This is the one of the causes for delay marriages.say if such one zero given sign means normal delay,2 means moderate delay , 3 means full delay.jupiter in such zero signs gives delays in child birth.

joyd.

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

Dev wrote:
08 Jun 2019
But I dont know whether it is true and depends on astavarga alone?

It gave you some experience to know about her.

Has it always worked that way that when it any planet transits a house with 0 or 1 point, the time is bad.
Saturn and mars contribute lesser points on average and so according to me, 3 is good enough.
Not necessarily, Saturn gives 6 points for its transit in makar in 6th for me. I've seen a screenshot from kapiel showing saturn giving 8 points for ashtakavarga. But these are always exceptions.

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

joyd wrote:
08 Jun 2019
@dev-transit of mars and saturn on zero bindu rasi just delays the things and not harmful.This is the one of the causes for delay marriages.say if such one zero given sign means normal delay,2 means moderate delay , 3 means full delay.jupiter in such zero signs gives delays in child birth.

joyd.
Sir, not only marriage its even the career. I've left my job in MNC during that time with which I'd have been earning 10lac per annum by now. I'm preparing for civil services exam today only to be discouraged by everyone around me, give me free lectures as to why I should join the job back with 2.5 lac per annum and be ridiculed by same people behind my back for my career decisions.

Thanks and Regards,
Lightray94
Har Har Mahadev

joyd

Post by joyd » 08 Jun 2019

your pereoid of sade saturn at the time of leaving your job needed for a deeper understanding on what yout you wrote.Provide the transit BAV points of both jupiter and saturn at that job leaving time or you can place your info here for re-look on your said things..

joyd.

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

Sir, here are the birth details.
13-07-1994, 8:05:45am Visakhapatnam, male
Right from moon dasa I've lost that sense of clarity completely, earlier its fire powered effort plus victory, but this dasa is like I'm walking peacefully among fog without clue of where I'm heading to.
Jupiter gives 5 points- 31SAV when its transiting over my moon and asc,venus where I got the job, I've joined the job but quit when Jupiter transited to virgo giving 6 points, but sav of this house is 24. Adding to that when Jupiter left rahu gave a false sense of optimism which made me quit my job. Saturn all the way giving 0 points right from 2nd half of my first year -2014 end -in MBA.
I've quit my job just after 5months of my joining. In oct 14,2016. Post that I've been into civil services preparation regime.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 08 Jun 2019

If sat in its Ashtakavarga has 3 or more points in 12th house from natal sign,in the natal moon sign,in the 2nd from natal moon sign ,then the native will not experience any hardships in this complete transit of sat.if the points were less native will experience troubles and worries.the hard ship will be experienced only in the transit of satin the sign having less than 3 points .other signs having more than 3 points native will not face hard ship due to transit of sat through such signs.if sat has 0 points in any of those houses then it will be more pronounced during that two and half year only.the effect will be felt mainly for the 5th ,6th and 7th house from moon with respect to sat transit from in the 12th ,1st ,and 2nd house.moon is very sensitive hence effect of sat is felt mentally.if any of the houses has 0 ,for any planet in the natal chart ,then the effect will be drastic.such person will face harassment from all corners of life,metal stress ,excessive pressure will lead to depression .
The above were some of my observations with regard to Sade Sathi

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Light ray
Your lagna is in border slight change in tob will change entire analysis ,it seems your tob was rectified what is the actual tob as per hospital record

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

Agree with your analysis sir.
vedam33 wrote:
08 Jun 2019
Light ray
Your lagna is in border slight change in tob will change entire analysis ,it seems your tob was rectified what is the actual tob as per hospital record
Sir its 8:15 as per hospital record. Time recorded as 8:05 by my grandfather and later confirmed and rectified to 8:05:45 in a consultation.
Thanks and Regards,
Lightray94
Har har Mahadev

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Ok when you were in job last time year and month plus leaving of job

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

vedam33 wrote:
08 Jun 2019
Ok when you were in job last time year and month plus leaving of job
Sir Oct14,2016 my last day of my job. I've been into civil services preparation regime from then.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Are you eldest in the family or only child