Lex ji urgent help please

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Dolphinphysio
Lex ji urgent help please

Post by Dolphinphysio » 05 Jun 2019

Dear lex ji,
DOB: January 5, 1981
Time: 10-30 am

Back story: going thru a terrible financial issues involving court, dispute with govt officials, wrongful judgement, mental stress. Presently settled abroad and don’t know why all this is suddenly happening in my well settled well paid life.

Question: will this case resolve soon and in my favor?

If I can ask another question then: is my planning to return to India written in my stars?

Thanks lex ji for all u do
Dolphin

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Lex ji urgent help please

Post by Lex » 05 Jun 2019

Hi...
I don't predict Judicial matters of any country, it is unlawful to predict, wherever one Live.
Let the Law take it own course of time. :)

For the other query... Kindly engage with me K.P. Prashna, choose any number between 1 and 249, and pose me only one question related to that divine number.
I will analyze with that number for your query

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 06 Jun 2019

Kindly give some events to verify the time of birth. Ketu- Moon Nk exchange, Venus[4L, 9L]-Mercury[5L, 8L] Nk exchange is a Rajyoga. Ketu with 10L Mars is indicating towards job related to software industry or something related to computers. 8L Mercury and 11L Jupiter are also under sign exchange. You will get the relief after July 17th, 2019 in the dasha of Moon-Sun-Mercury. Moon and Sun both are weak though well placed , that is why you become depressed and lose confidence easily.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 06 Jun 2019

Can you share in brief what is the problem

Dolphinphysio

Post by Dolphinphysio » 06 Jun 2019

My humble apologies. Let me clarify:

Lex ji: my issue has not reached court yet, still in the initial days of litigation. But my fear is tat it will go to court and being in a foreign land everything is new and unknown. When i meant "predict the outcome", I only meant will my efforts to fight this work in my favor, or will my efforts show me failure.
But as per ur advise I prayed and seeked blessings on the number 3 and my question is " is my career over ? "

Lex ji u do an amazing job explaining in depth in an understandable way. I wud'nt wanna trouble u with further queries but when my chart is open in front of u, if u can give me ANY info regarding my job situation or return to India or such I wud be indebted.

ChnadraLagna ji : both u and lex ji are of superior intellect. So i m definitely out of place for even trying to answer this question. But my situation has'nt reached court yet and tat is my worst fear.

ADC ji: thank u for your analysis. I have no clue with any of those planet placements and am extremely sorry abt it. All I have are the details above location, time, and DOB but i do know I am dhanush rasi and moola nakshathra if tat helps. You are right partially, its a medical profession but has medical documentation done on software. If you cud analyze my chart and see how my career looks like tat wud be amazing. I m depressed especially because I was born to help people and cure illness and now suddenly false allegations are ruining my career. I am a very religious and spiritual being. Everything I am today is because of vedic interventions and god having one eye specially on me.

Vedam ji: I m being false accused of errors and mistake.

Thank u gurus and gurvis

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Are you into medical transcription job

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

It seems court case or litigation started during the month of april 2019 and you should be carefull till 2019 aug obstacles seen

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 06 Jun 2019

Dolphinphysio wrote:
06 Jun 2019

Lex ji: my issue has not reached court yet, still in the initial days of litigation. But my fear is tat it will go to court and being in a foreign land everything is new and unknown. When i meant "predict the outcome", I only meant will my efforts to fight this work in my favor, or will my efforts show me failure.
As I said earlier too, I do not or will not say anything on Judiciary cases through K.P. Astrology, whether it will go into litigation or what will be the outcome of it.
You have to pray your parents/ Almighty to give you strength and efforts in hardships.

Dolphinphysio wrote:
06 Jun 2019

Lex ji u do an amazing job explaining in depth in an understandable way. I wud'nt wanna trouble u with further queries but when my chart is open in front of u, if u can give me ANY info regarding my job situation or return to India or such I wud be indebted.
Thank you so much, thats' endeavor of K.P. System of astrology, a Layman can easily understand with science/Logical reasonings. :) of the astrology.
Sure, I will do your Prashna chart analysis... will come back.

Be brave & cheers :)

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 07 Jun 2019

Hi... I had a look at your Prashna chart... K.P. Prashna no 3... Your query " is your career over" ?

I had checked your lagna sputa cusp.. your anxiety on your work is reflecting... You' re thinking off to move out from the firm you' re working ?????

I looked at your 10th cusp longitudinal depositions… ( which means.. 10th house related to career.. your work connected to communication/ writings/ documenting.. Budha connected to 6th bhava as a co-sign lord of Simha bhava... refers to remedies/ music.. you will not be connected to Music, as Budha is sign lord of Virgo.. disease sign... therefore you will be associated healthcare/ Pharma/ Device/ Biotech.. includes hospital communication related of disease and remedies related, and in U.S. all folks Work on Computers :) /iphones/ ipads/ apple computer.... related to Hospital selling/ Strategy/ Medical disease profiling/ Drugs profiling/ Disease related papers/ documentations briefings etc?????)

...Your career isn't over

However, in this company.. it is a state of SUSPENDED ACTIVITIES for you in-terms of your work... in other words you will be curtailed on your scope of your work function

You're in a state of mind, but when I looked up 12th cusp... and other appropriate houses... it is EMBARRASSMENT POSITION you are in?????

Your 10th cusp and 9th cusp ( falls in Same sign... Dhanur, a sign for Judiciary in astrology, right now Shani and Ketu are placed, not only that your 10th career connection is in 3rd connected with your Prashna lagna and 8th lord... doesn't look good), additionally, 10th cusp lord in 8th and vakri( retrograde).. something happened in the past on Ethics/Compliance matters regarding to your work related
Further.. ( Shani, Judiciary Planets along with 9th lord of the chart or Horoscope, Guru, Shukra, Budha and Finally Natural Justice/ Verdict giver Ketu), Shani and Ketu in 9th bhava, but in rapt conjunction with 10th cusp

Shani & Ketu association denotes related to legitimate or Legal document ( connected to your work funtion) or Contract

Generally.. Living in Overseas ( leaving own mother country).. Ancient Hindus consider as Punishment or Curse or a type of Imprisonment... because cut off from family and mother land and only roam around there to earn and pay the taxes there and also send money to motherland again paying taxes.

In short, your Career isn't over, but things aren't good at your overseas living particularly respect to your career, it looks like breakdown of Ethics/ Compliance matters.

( You may give feedback, upon your time availability on question marked items.)

Dolphinphysio

Post by Dolphinphysio » 08 Jun 2019

Vedam ji: yes u r right- medical billing for a nursing home. And they r road rolling me in false allegations. Again yes it started in April 2019. U rso accurate!! I just wish someone wud tell me if I wud be relocating back home due to this.

Joyd ji: I was afraid of that. I guess my life is over now with the end of my career. Do u see me changing my residence because if this in the near future?

Lex ji: thank u for ur in depth analysis. To answer ur questions- u r spot on in ur findings- it is medical healthcare billing related and I m facing ethical issues breakdown ( although I m innocent). And by moving I meant will I be moving out of the country. I have half a mind to just leave the Compmay and US. Or is it just my fear and anxiety talking. Like u said I m feeling embarrassed because I m innocent and being targeted. But I m also feeling depressed, trapped and alone.

Gurus I understand now tat I have a very difficult situation ahead. Are there any remedies I can follow to reduce the ill effects?
>
> Thank u all for all the inputs u give that too free of cost.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 08 Jun 2019

You will continue to work in U.S. As you will come out of this problem after 17th July , 2019.

Dolphinphysio

Post by Dolphinphysio » 09 Jun 2019

Dear lex ji,

Can u tell me anything about if I m relocating? Or if there is any chance of residence written??

Also are there any remedies for this??

Thanks a lot

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 10 Jun 2019

Hi

Your time of birth recorded is inaccurate. Therefore your natal chart analysis will show error.
Now that Prashna chart has become dead, no use, I have analyzed Prashna chart for your question.

All, I can say, situation not good for you, I assume and conclude thet your employer has got evidences ( perhaps the breach of yours might have occurred more than once?????).

If I may suggest, talk to Human Resources dept for a solution or you may connect with your employer legal department for any legal assistance for you in this investigation against you.

You can't leave the job, until investigation reaches its logical conclusion. You have bad and stressful months a head.

Take care with your intellectual efforts rather through astrology. Remedies will not help, Dharma supersedes here.

joyd

Post by joyd » 10 Jun 2019

Tough time ahead at least 19 weeks to maximum 18 months.The same was mentioned in my first reply to your question but that post is not visible here due to some reasons by admins.

joyd.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 10 Jun 2019

Hi Dolphi…

I did notice Rahu got connected to 12th cusp signification to Rahu Shani aspects Rahu, Kuja got connected to Rahu, Budha got connected to Rahu, 3rd & 5th co sign lord, Kuja is 8th cusp... I did tell you in my first post Prashna analysis... A STATE OF SUSPENDED ACTIVITY in short ARREST like situation.... subtly I had told you... living in Overseas is like Imprisonment type.

You have to use your natural intelligence to fight

ALL THE BEST

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 10 Jun 2019

Be carefull till the period i mentioned ,nothing is going to happen against you

Dolphinphysio

Post by Dolphinphysio » 11 Jun 2019

Joyd ji: thanks for ur input. I m not looking forward to this testing times but I guess I have no choice. I have been praying to Shani dev daily and reading human Chalisa to help me get thru this.

Lex ji: you r spot on with ur predictions as usual. Things are turning sour soon and as per your advice I am doing the necessary “legal” protective action. These r very testing times for me and I hope my prayers and efforts turn things good soon.

Vedam ji: your input has been “ doob te huae ko thin ka Sahara” ( a ray of hope for me). I will pray to god for the strength thru this time.

Again and again thank u so much gurus for your input. No one does what you do and that too for free to complete strangers. May god bless u with more divine powers and insights.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 11 Jun 2019

Hi Dolphi…

Thanks a lot. I know, I always spot on :) :) atleast success rate of 95% with Correct prediction only through K.P. System of astrology.

Take Care. And all the best... in your Legal tussle... Keep up your chin. ( I know the outcome... you also know about it :) )

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 11 Jun 2019

I told the period also when the problem started including month has any person pointed that ? Think over

Dolphinphysio

Post by Dolphinphysio » 12 Jun 2019

Lex ji: now if only u cud tell me the outcome!! I have like 3 scenarios running in my mind so my gut feeling is very unreliable these days. But I understand ur stand on the ethics of astrology. Thanks again for all the helpful hints.

Vedam ji: yes u did correctly predict the start of this bad time. And I am very grateful for that.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 13 Jun 2019

I stand with principle essence of Law/ Investigation, will not trespass and forecast the outcome. I'm sorry, I can't . I have given couple of suggestions for you to heed, and which you have acted on.

Take care

Wildkat

Post by Wildkat » 05 Aug 2020

Update on this situation, life went to the dogs after Dec 18th 2019. I m the wife writing abt my husband who was the person writing so far. He is ARRESTED and IMPRISONED just like lex ji predicted. Although he isn't completely innocent, ethics was broken but the charges are totally unjust and improper. Is there any relief from this? He is in US in prison and wife and child are stuck in India waiting to hear the judgement. Any advice is appreciated

Wildkat

Post by Wildkat » 30 Dec 2020

Any chance anyone can cast his chart again? Any guidance anyone

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 30 Dec 2020

The current dasa-antara of Mars - Rahu does not change the situation much. In the antara of Jupiter and after the first week of April 2021, the judgement may be out and he may lose the job too.

TKC

Wildkat

Post by Wildkat » 07 Jan 2021

Tylorechandra ji
Thank you for your input. I have been looking for some kind of guidance for a while now. He is in custody already and Mar is his court date. Do u see him being inside for a long time?