AN 32 Aircraft missing since yesterday noon, after SOS sent

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
AN 32 Aircraft missing since yesterday noon, after SOS sent

Post by Lex » 04 Jun 2019

The Indian Air Force AN-32 aircraft went missing on Monday afternoon after taking off from Jorhat in Assam with 13 people on board. The aircraft was flying to an advance landing ground in Arunachal Pradesh's Menchuka Valley near the China border.

The Indian Air Force has deployed Sukhoi Su-30 combat fighter jets, a C-130 Hercules special operations aircraft to locate the aircraft but the AN-32 is yet to be traced.

The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has also pressed into service its RISAT series of radar imaging satellites to hunt for the missing aircraft.

Lets check with K.P. Prashna, about missing aircraft " Will AN 32 will be located, and if yes, when ?"

K.P.Prashna number 51, randomnly selected, bonafide citizen of India and paying I.T

Lagna sputa cusp falls in airy sign and deposited in Ardra nk and in sub of Ketu, Ketu in Purvashada nk
Shukra got connected, talks about vehicle ( Ketu represents Shani, Budha, Chandra, Kuja, Guru, Shukra)
Ketu in fiery sign, also terrain/ Forest/ Hilly area
Shani, Kuja represents Motor driven ( falls in 2nd part of Dhanur.. denotes a movable vehicle)
Shukra in 11th bhava

9th from Lagna sputa cusp denotes Pilot of the vehicle, falls in Kumbha in Dhanista nk and in sub of Chandra in Mrigasirsa nk

Lets check.. status of piliot ( Dasa Bhukti Antara Sookshma running in Prashna Kuja Shukra Rahu Rahu since 30th May 2019)

Analyzing Markastana and badakstana... connected to the period
8th cusp from Piliot connected to 8th cusp and in 12th to Aircraft... He tried to eject or got suffocated/ Paralyzed their. Chandra and Budha in rapt conjunction.. Chandra is AN32 internal assets for flying not supporting for high altitude flying

AN32 aircraft will be found out in next 10 days in a hilly area, with burnt/broken debris NW direction to its take off.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: AN 32 Aircraft missing since yesterday noon, after SOS sent

Post by Lex » 11 Jun 2019

Lex wrote:
04 Jun 2019

AN32 aircraft will be found out in next 10 days in a hilly area, with burnt/broken debris NW direction to its take off.
As analyzed through K.P. System of astrology and as I had Predicted... today AN32 aircraft debris been located towards North direction of Jorhat... debris been found out near terrain area of Lipo, Arunachal Pradesh.

I did predict... within next 10 days it will be found out.

K.P. System... gives great insights :)

Aum
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Aum » 11 Jun 2019

Any insights as to what caused the crash??

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 11 Jun 2019

what caused the crash... I had already analyzed and it is in my thread. You haven't read it fully. :)

Bhishma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Bhishma » 11 Jun 2019

@Lex Ji, Spot On as usual :)

Aum
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Aum » 12 Jun 2019

Cause of an Aircraft crash in today's time is associated with:

1. Pilot Error
2. Engine failure (both engines together)
3. In Air Collision
4. Inclement and Extreme Weather
5. Sabotage
6. China Angle

and so on...

This is a USSR built, Antonov AN-32 Twin Turbo Prop Military Transport Aircraft for carrying light payload (man and machine) and not a fighter aircraft.

"Pilot Ejection is not meant for such Crafts."

Also bear in mind no SOS signal or message was received from the Aircraft, it just vanished..

I found no reference to any of it in your post!!!!

A plane crash is not everyday occurrence in our times today.. No.. Due to the amount of Fail back and Fail over systems built into an Aircraft.

Crash Investigations takes years if not more even today and is a very serious business..

Now Please answer my question which I repeat:

Any insights as to what caused the crash??

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 12 Jun 2019

I'm not concerned about your speculations and copying from newspaper and pasting in this post. You can't understand prediction written boldly and confidently by me... the reason for mishap of the aircraft.

If you're comfortable in understanding English Language, you're free to take selfie in this post. :)

Aum
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Aum » 13 Jun 2019

Lex wrote:
12 Jun 2019
I'm not concerned about your speculations and copying from newspaper and pasting in this post. You can't understand prediction written boldly and confidently by me... the reason for mishap of the aircraft.

If you're comfortable in understanding English Language, you're free to take selfie in this post. :)
You are really desperate Lex. :shock:

Seems to be a case of Damaged Luminaries.

Were you rejected by your parents?? Are you seeking approval on Social Sites in the guise of Astrology???

Selfie with you post?? What gives you that idea??? This is a whole new level of Narcissism..

Your Antagonistic Attitude is all over the forum in every post...

Seek Professional Help ASAP...