Ketu Mahadasha.. im in mad hell.. anyone same like me ?

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Seeker108
Contributor
Contributor
Re: Ketu Mahadasha.. im in mad hell.. anyone same like me ?

Post by Seeker108 » 17 Feb 2019

It is hard, I get health problems so i eat right and exercise, then some type of mental stress comes, i try to meditate and have an optimistic attitude, then financial troubles hit me i manage my money with extreme care and try to ward them off. Then some relationship issues pop up which causes more stress. In the end it overpowers me and i go back to the lows of health and financial trouble, and the cycle continues. I don't smoke, or drink or eat non veg. I think only highly disciplined yogis can handle ketu we will get pushed around, since we are easily swayed by maya AKA (illusions)

Denyblackburn

Post by Denyblackburn » 18 Feb 2019

@Sach1234

We all have in common that we gained some kind of confidence during Mercury Mahadasha, and for that we need to get tortured for some reason :?

@madinketu

Doesnt sound good, not at all ...

Denyblackburn

Post by Denyblackburn » 20 Feb 2019

Seeker108 wrote:
> It is hard, I get health problems so i eat right and exercise, then some
> type of mental stress comes, i try to meditate and have an optimistic
> attitude, then financial troubles hit me i manage my money with extreme
> care and try to ward them off. Then some relationship issues pop up which
> causes more stress. In the end it overpowers me and i go back to the lows
> of health and financial trouble, and the cycle continues. I don't smoke, or
> drink or eat non veg. I think only highly disciplined yogis can handle ketu
> we will get pushed around, since we are easily swayed by maya AKA
> (illusions)

Excatly same struggle here altough i started to smoke again after a miserable surgery of a ingrown toenail which leaves me with a numb and nerve pain right at the top of the toe, which make it hard to meditate because the nerve pain is highest while resting. That happened in Ketu ~ Moon plus Mercury Retrograde plus Sun Eclipse May 2017

Before that happened i fought and was in a good physical and mental state which means i had Depression but could get sleep at least...

In march im out of Rahu Antardasha lets see

I readed a article somewhere that Ketu is actually the original Satan ... it make sense

Seeker007
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Seeker007 » 20 Feb 2019

Looking at all the posts, it really scares me to see what some of you are going through in your respective Ketu MD.

I have been going through Ketu MD for 2 years now and am currently in Moon Antardasha. The past 2 years have been utterly tumultuous and mentally challenging to say the least. There is not a single day that my mind has been at peace.

I got married within the first year of my Ketu MD, me and my wife are not able to see eye to eye on most issues and have been arguing every other day. My wife does not get along well with my parents (despite us living separately in our own matrimony home) and has totally stop contacting them. She and her family does not like my parents and have constantly been blaming them for many things which I do not think is fair. This 2 years have thought me to be more patient and I am still learning to control my temperament in order to maintain peace in the house. Every other day there will be a new issue coming up which ruins my peace in the house. Ketu MD has left me in constant fear of what is going to happen next, the anxiety gets too much to bear.

I am a Cancer Accendant with Ketu in Libra sign and Rahu in Aries. I don’t know what to make of this as I am not an astrologer but I can only hope and pray for the strength to pull through for the next 5 years remaining.

110AAG1VIKASPURI
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

iRe: Ketu Mahadasha.. im in mad hell.. anyone same like me ?

Post by 110AAG1VIKASPURI » 21 Feb 2019

Hi
Thanks for sharing ur feelings.I am also undergoing Ketu Mahadasha and rahu antardasha from Feb 2019 beginning. Had a nerve breaking Mars antardasha with Fear pychosis at it's extreme.Had a dental surgery, bp issues fluctuating, anxiety, nervousness for no reason ,skin eruptions to name a few.I wonder how will be my rahu antardasha.
My husband who is in his last leg of Saturn Mahadasha with Jupiter antardasha is having a career turmoil since one and a half years.Stress has taken a toll on our lives. Can someone help us as to when he will have a job.
Birth details
Husband-. 14 Dec 1969 6.00pm NewDelhi
Wife. 30 sep 1973 12.40 pm Mangalore
Thanks

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for having me in sucha forum. I can talk about all my feelings
> atleast here.
>
> I am currently going throught Ketu mahadasha (2nd house Leo) and Rahu
> antardasha (8th house). My Ketu dasha started off really bad. My mercury
> was in 4th house and I finished my studies in the last 4 months ending
> period of mercury dasha with good marks. I got 3 job offers but lost all
> three cause of delay in work authorization. everyone got in few weeks, mine
> took like an year and have no idea how this happened. Finally ended up in a
> job which underpays me really low and has no repsect for me, coworkers
> cheat.
>
> we got our son in Ke-Su period. I am always worried about him, he is 20
> months now. As I am working, he is taken care of by a helper who I
> considered as my own mother. When my Ke-Ra period started one astrologer
> told me to stop working and be at home and stay happy. But my husband
> didn't agreet to that and I recently discovered that knowingly/unknowingly
> my helper was causing harm to my son which babies should not be undergoing.
>
> I feel terrible inside for being unaware of this and guilty for not paying
> attention and not being with him. I spoke to my helper and she said I'm a
> mad person and I should see a doctor. I always paid her more than we agreed
> on and did every help i could but still.. I dono if my son is going though
> these bad times, cause of my Ketu -Rahu period. But I'm so possessive about
> him and every sec I am alert on his things.
> I hate my job too. Everyday I cry over thinking I should have stayed with
> my son home and am loosing my mental state and in the verge of ending my
> life. We got our son after 6 years of marriage. And nothing is more
> precious for me than my son.
>
> My husband is going through Sun MD (8th house) and venus AD(9th house).
> I really don't care about money. I don't want anything, just my family's
> health. That's all I need.
>
> My inlaws have agreed to come and stay with us till june and it is now a
> big relief for me but I am scared of any small change happening in my
> house. I really hope I can see Ke-Ju although with all the pain and
> heaviness in my heart. I don't eat well, I don't sleep well, I cry
> everytime I see my son. And myhusband gets angry at me these days.
>
> Anyone going thorugh Ke-Ra like me.

sn1

Post by sn1 » 28 Feb 2019

Thanks everyone for sharing your experiences with Ketu Mahadasha. Sharing some of my recent experiences... I am currently experiencing Ketu MD - Mercury AD

I like the fact that Ketu is showing the "maya" part of my life... so many layers of egoistical behavior, judgemental nature of mine as a younger person is now apparent to me. It has definitely made me a more spiritual, hopefully kinder person. I got to visit my ancestral temple and other temples etc, which I meant to go since a few years, but only got my chance now.

The recurring theme of this dash is health issues and anxiety in some form or the other. :roll: I am discovering that I am constantly anemic. I lead a healthy life style, eat well and have my supplements too...but nothing seems to be absorbed by my body. Hoping the end of this dasha brings better health!

shailu
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by shailu » 12 Mar 2019

Hi,
Abhishek (Male)
10th Feb 1978
11:45:00 AM
Aligarh (Uttar Pradesh, INDIA)

Going through KETU MD(Hell). I request any learned astrologer to tell me about my upcoming Venus MD results!
I shall be obliged.

Thank you and may God bless those who are going through bad Ketu MD.

ketutaughtme
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by ketutaughtme » 01 Apr 2019

Hi! I have had a really rough ride in Ketu Mahadasha. Ketu is conjunct with moon in the 12th House.

- Got married at the beginning of Ketu mahadasha. Still married but it's been very unhappy despite efforts on both our parts.
- Lost a job that i had for 6 years.
- Got pregnant and had a good pregnancy but no support and care thereafter.
- Lost 3 more jobs subsequently.
- Was separated from my husband for work reasons for 2 yaers.
- Pawned off my jewellery.
- bought a house in the ebginning of Ketu which has actaully lost value and is hard to sell.

can anyone shed some light on thhis?

DOB: 3/8/1977
TOB: 12.30 noon
PLace: Singapore

Venus has started but i dont see much improvement.

Thank you so much!

Seeker108
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Seeker108 » 01 May 2019

How is everyone holding up?, I am ketu-saturn right now pretty difficult unexpected problems arise barely anything gets solved no matter how much effort. I been just handling this phase by taking the hit meaning not saying anything back just swallowing the anger, pain, misery since action does not yield the desired results. even if done in a rightful manner with the right intention tends to make the problem worst. perseverance is our best weapon in my opinion.

abhi123
Contributor
Contributor

Post by abhi123 » 02 May 2019

I am also in ketu mahadasha and jupiter antardasha.... Has everyone of us have some health problems or the other... Everyone has anxiety???

Is there anybody who got relief after ketu mahadasha???

Regards
Abhi123

Denyblackburn

Post by Denyblackburn » 03 May 2019

Ketu (2 House) - Jupiter (6 house) here, seems the worst is over. Enjoying the isolation, meditate, biggest luxury is i dont need to work, altough its a very tight budget. This keeps my health strong. Mental up and down, but it got better.

Many lies and “opportunities“ came which i rejected, better i stay still until Ketu ends, this takes a lot of strength.

sn1

Post by sn1 » 03 May 2019

I am in Ketu-Mercury phase. Health took a bad hit towards end of Ketu-Saturn...some days good and some bad.
Can't plan my activities too many days in advance, since I have no clue on how my health might be.

Some days, I am enjoying spiritual activities.. some days, I get the feeling of terrible isolation and imprisonment. Anxiety is on an all time high.

abhi123
Contributor
Contributor

Post by abhi123 » 03 May 2019

Exactly what I feel... Have still 2 and half years left... Any suggestions how to face it...??? Health biggest concern.. Some days absolutely fine and then boom it comes..?? Is true that negative effects subsides or its just we become immune after getting hampered all around??? I was so positive and vibrant before and now no aspirations left plus isolation.... Can someone look at my chart??
Regards
Abhi123

argoba
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by argoba » 05 May 2019

Hello.I am not an astrologer. I am just another person going through Ketu Dasha. I would suggest something that worked on me.
Recite or sing(as I do it) the Ganesh Sankatnashan stotram 3 times a day in morning, afternoon and at dusk. Do this regularly. The stotram is not at all difficult to learn.
I am doing this for the past few months. Things have not changed drastically but it has reduced my pain.
Hope this helps.

Denyblackburn

Post by Denyblackburn » 06 May 2019

Praying to Ganesha is a must, yes. Actually i listen to Ganesha right now :D suddenly everything seems good :wink:

sn1

Post by sn1 » 06 May 2019

Argoba and Denyblackburn, thank you for sharing about this Ganesha strotram. _/\_

Radhe

Post by Radhe » 07 May 2019

Madinketu,you think that you are mad in ketu in mahadasha.But i think you are becoming wise in it.As per vedic cultur,a mother is supposed to be fully dedicated to her child.And you are.Leave job and stay with your child.Its husbands duty to earn and feed the family and its wifes duty to take care of her husband and children.Do as ketu is forcing you to do.You will be help.Try your best to convince your husband.

sn1

Post by sn1 » 23 May 2019

Reporting back on my experience with the Sankata Nashanam Stotram Argoba and Denyblackburn mentioned.

I have been listening and singing along to this stortram from a youtube video. It brought some level of relief from the anxiety and somehow soothes the mind.

Denyblackburn

Post by Denyblackburn » 24 May 2019

sn1 wrote:
> Reporting back on my experience with the Sankata Nashanam Stotram Argoba
> and Denyblackburn mentioned.
>
> I have been listening and singing along to this stortram from a youtube
> video. It brought some level of relief from the anxiety and somehow soothes
> the mind.

If you are on it, try also the Hare Krishna Mantra! Had a very fearful goverment appointment on tuesday but it was nothing to fear, like magic i was out after 2 minutes. If you once on Mantras you never will go back, its like the Matrix movie.

wanderingSteps
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wanderingSteps » 28 May 2019

>
> ‘Venus has started but i dont see much improvement.’

How many months have passed in Venus dear? You must have seen at least some ‘decreasing pain’ reflections right?
>

GandharvaLord

Post by GandharvaLord » 29 May 2019

Gentlemen,

As someone who is currently nearing the end of the Rahu antardasha, I can safely say that the Ketu dasha has a well-deserved reputation. For me, the Ketu mahadasha began with a card accident, at which point I suffered a small fracture to my nose. This, to me, signaled something was amiss, and was in line with my greater chart, having Ketu in Taurus within the 1st house. As I did more research, I discovered that experiencing "trauma" to the head or face was a classic symptom of the Ketu dasha, and from that point I read all I could on the subject.

Growing up in the United States, I had always tried to maintain my spirituality, and had studied astrology from a young age. However, in the Mercury dasha, I found that I did not take it quite so seriously as I should have. For me, I saw it more through the lens of aesthetics as opposed to science, which clouded my vision as you can imagine. Within the Mercury dasha, everything came easy; I was well liked, wealthy, independent, and associated with avant-garde literary circles. Many of my old friends and associates from that period went on to become famous writers and personalities, and I surely thought I was an intellectual titan. I suppose that is why Ketu saw it fit to provide me with such a "wake up call" in the form of a car accident, to rob me of my vanity.

Needless to say, as the dasha progressed, my life became considerably worse. Not only did I lose the money that I'd invested in the stock market, but I got myself in debt, and became diagnosed with a blood disorder. Luckily, my disorder was successfully treated, but these events served as a constant reminder to turn away from the material world, toward the metaphysical. And so I took it upon myself to delve deeper into astrology, the Vedas, and Tantra. I started to take yoga and meditation far more seriously, and slowly but surely my life started to improve. I began to discover ancient texts of great power touching upon subjects such as magic and divination. Soon I realized that the purpose of the Ketu dasha is to turn towards God; once this is done, you will be rewarded.

About halfway through the dasha, my life started to improve. After my old software company failed, I found a position with a more established firm and became a shareholder. Soon I found myself once more on the verge of becoming a wealthy man; as I entered the second half of the dasha, I began to see the colors of Venus once more. Both my physical and mental health improved considerably, and though I do still struggle with depression, I now have the energy to overcome. I know now that if I persevere, that I will be blessed with the gifts of Venus. And so I continue down this path, honoring God, uttering the sacred and obscure mantras. For those of you who are suffering, I ask only that you realize the truth of the Vedas. We should not find ourselves lost in illusion, but be prepared to lose all and become wanderers if called to this way. Once we embrace this attitude, that only Brahman can offer us true salvation, we will be rewarded with powers both mystical and physical.

I truly believe that Ketu is meant to prepare one, physically and psychically, for the temptations of the Venus dasha, as well as remind one of the truth after the energetic and worldly Mercury dasha. For those of you who are suffering, I suggest these remedies:

1. Study Ayurveda and embrace a regimen based on restoring balance to the elements and doshas. I can suggest, for almost everyone, the following: Amalaki, turmeric, ashwagandha, and valerian. These will help you deal with the stress and also keep you attuned to the higher realms.

2. I suggest that one study the Vedas, as well as Vedanta and even Tantra if he is so inclined. I have found that the first two can carry one through the day, but the third can assist one with even the material.

3. Remind oneself that while we would all like to go to Heaven, by being pure at heart we can experience tastes of Heaven on earth. So go forth and do good deeds, utter the mantras, and try to find serenity. I would avoid drugs, especially those offering "artificial" relief; these will ultimately do more harm than good.

4. Lastly, remember that the Ketu dasha will come to an end. As you near the end of the dasha, if you've put in the work, you will begin to experience the Venusian energy which will offer some consolation. Take this time to travel, see the world, and make new discoveries. Someday you will be glad that you did.

My humble thoughts on the subject.

abhi123
Contributor
Contributor

Post by abhi123 » 31 May 2019

@Gandharvalal sir
What u have written is absulately brilliant.... Exactly what I am feeling for 10months I have undiagnosed prob. And doctors attribute it to cyclic vomiting syndrome and no. Cure.. I have all. The food I can't eat I have good cloths I can't wear I have good degrees no job.. This is how life is... It snatched everything.... How to. Maintain positive attitude when we face so much???
Does things really change after ketu rahu??
Regards
Abhi123

GandharvaLord

Post by GandharvaLord » 31 May 2019

Hello Abhi123,

Mysterious illnesses are another symptom of the Ketu dasha, and this is an unfortunate aspect of the Ketu journey. For me, my illness was originally misdiagnosed, but ended up being somewhat substantial. Regarding this illness, I would try to get a second opinion from a specialist; treating this illness may be part of your journey. Remember, Ketu will test you, but he's trying to teach you some greater truth. For me, my illness was a wake-up call in regard to my health; it led to greater awareness of my environment/body. One must remember that Ketu is related to Mula and thus Nirriti; Mula is associated with "getting to the root of things" and Nirriti means that misfortune may lead the way in this regard. Also, as a side note, I've noticed that agents of Nirriti are attracted to me in this period, but that is another topic altogether.

I would also recommend that you look into Ayurveda and the science behind your condition. Like I said, turmeric will help just about anyone with any condition, so taking turmeric supplements from a reputable source should help you, as a start...

The Ketu dasha is really best seen as a journey; you will experience everything from disease, to ghost attacks, to accidents, but you will also experience great insights, adventures, and could even be spoken to by a God. In short, it is a quest that leads to maturity, wisdom, and power. Sometimes it will seem hopeless, but this is simply an illusion. You must charge forth like an ancient hero, with confidence and love in your heart.

From a practical standpoint I recommend the following: Exercise, yoga, meditation, and pilgrimages. Talk to God, and not just God, but the Devas, the Apsaras, the lesser spirits. Study astrology, sacred mantras, listen to beautiful music, and try to appreciate the beauty of nature, of spirituality, of art. Regarding food, try to establish a healthy and organic diet; you should make sure your food is clean and well prepared. I would stay away from fish for the most part, and even most meat (if not vegetarian already). Remember that you were chosen to experience this dasha at this crucial time for a reason; you were probably chosen to be a pious man. It's up to you to rise to the occasion.

Now to address your second question: Empirically speaking, I have absolutely seen improvements since the Rahu antardasha. However, I'm confident that the Ketu dasha will provide results in relation to your karma. I would see it almost as a karmic boot camp; if you put in the work in the first half, the second half will be far easier. For me, I've already started to see the return of Venusian and Mercurial energy. My depression has subsided for the most part, and color is returning to a world that was once gray and unbearable.

Basically, during the period of this dasha one must combine the skillful means of Mercury with the spirituality of Ketu. So take this time to integrate spirituality, and the inner strength that accompanies it, into your professional life. I would continue to focus on your career if you feel this is the way forward, but approach it in a spiritual manner. Once you're attuned to higher realms, the spirits and Gods will send you signals; at this point you will be shown the way. For me, I saw the way in my third eye, and now I am in an enviable position, et cetera.

For me, also, things changed after a Tantric sadhana, though I'm reluctant to recommend such things to most people.

Hope this helps.

abhi123
Contributor
Contributor

Post by abhi123 » 01 Jun 2019

thank you so much sir GandharvaLord sir
whatever u have written is 100% correct...i know god wants me to be spiritual bt i think i have to put in more effort to convince him that i am honest in my heart . i thing i havnt slept properly for last 2-3 years and things getting worst everyday.after 10 months of every possible test one test which came abnormal was MRI CERVICAL SPINAL and never thought it could be the reason and i am still not sure...and as u said sir i went to ayurvedic doctor he suggested it and it came back abnormal...and surprised i was coz have no pain nothing...it has cervical lordosis and nerve compression c3 to c7....modern doctor said it is not cause of vomiting but ayurveda says its the cause...again confusion.that what fate has to give me.bt i listen to rudraabhisek daily reading vipritpratingira strotam daily and will also start laitha sahastranam.....as u said sir it wants me to learn certain things i will learn bt we can fight anything and everything bt not out body its beyond our control...bt i am trying ..let see where i can reach...
i have few doubts pls if u can answer and sorry for bothering u.
1)does mantra and prayers change our destiny and make things better.
2)pls suggest something so that health improves i am ready to put in all the effort.

thank you sir
abhi123

Dashas
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Dashas » 01 Jun 2019

Hello all

Reading everyone's experiences I feel even more apprehended about my Ketu MD.

I have a question- Can Ketu AD (mer MD) give indication of how Ketu MD would be? I had my son born during that time but it also changed so many equations in my other relationships in life (for worse). Also, I quit my job for taking care of my child (and haven't gone back to work yet). If Ketu AD caused that many (totally unexpected) issues I wonder how Ketu MD would be?

I have Ketu in Virgo in 10th (getting 7th aspect from retro Jupiter and Rahu).