83 and 84 born people with Exalted Saturn

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Nikhil
Re: 83 and 84 born people with Exalted Saturn

Post by Nikhil » 31 Mar 2019

Hi,
Count me also in this group. My life has been messed too.
Not sure, when I will get peace of mind. Seems, we were all CHOSEN soul for suffering
DoB: 07 April 1983
Time: 20:19:39
Place: Bihar Sharif (85.457E,25.266N)

Regards,
Nikhil

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 31 Mar 2019

You just said life is beautiful after you crossed 35. What dasa bukti you are running now?

Nikhil

Post by Nikhil » 01 Apr 2019

Beautiful does not mean that it will give you peace of mind.
Getting job, facing harassment then switching job then again quitting job and so on...
Residences changing now and then like water flowing from here and there....
Created illusion to overcome fear of loneliness...Seems beautiful but I know how dangerous it is when illusion will get away and I will be forced to reality... seems another incident awaiting what I can't describe
Alcohol and smoking have become best friend- don't know what if I can survive without illusion, alcohol and smoking after being imprisoned for 35 year. I am afraid now of living like a normal man

Currently, I am under Jup MD ketu sub . Ketu sub started on 23rd Feb I think.

Regards,
Nikhil

gansub
Contributor
Contributor

Post by gansub » 01 Apr 2019

The key question in your case is Jupiter a friendly planet or inimical planet for a Libra ascendant ? Saturn your yoga karaka sits in 1st house and aspects 10th house But Jupiter sits in 2nd house and aspects 10th house. Is it friendly or not ? So this is a tricky one to say.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 02 Apr 2019

Nikhil
If it will not give peace of mind it is not Beautiful.
You need consistency in job and in thinking. So you may do some meditation suited to you and concentrate on your ista devata. Avoid alcohol and smoking and nonveg. Try to be confident.
You have to take care of your family too.

shaktichalini

Post by shaktichalini » 03 Apr 2019

I am too 83 born. Saturn is exalted and retrograde in the 8th house. Sa mahadasha was from 1992 to 2011 and I think it was not bad but peaceful. Though probably from 2002 onwards I somehow turned into spirituality. 2008 I completed my Engineering and did a Job for only 3 months from Jan 2009 to March 2009. From then I just cut myself off from the world. I am out of Job since then Its not that I didn't got offers but I didn't accepted those offers and also never tried for the same. Me dasha(2nd house and also retrograde) started from 2011 and I will say I became a Jack of all trades but master of none during this period. Though I did engineering I was also fascinated by Homoeopathy and cured many cases. I have Ra as atmakarak but barring Ra, Moon becomes AK. And they are sitting together in 4th with Venus. May be I have to come out of the illusions I have created by myself. Thanks to my Rahu side being the AK here. Don't know what I am meant to do. Seems I have to accomplish everything but I reach nowhere.

Nikhil

Post by Nikhil » 04 Apr 2019

My saturn MD will start when I will be of 45 year. Now, I am very much afraid that do I have anything left in me to face further struggle of Saturn at 45 year of age? Very much horrible to think of at time in future.

Izarith
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Izarith » 06 May 2019

Hello Everyone,

I was born in 82, and I have an exulted Shani, at 2' Chitra...cumbust my Sun in Virgo at 27' my 1st house. With a Bhava Chalit Lagna correction, Saturn is pushed into my 1st house also.

I know they are at very low degrees, and I am aware that a cumbust Shani and Surya is not the greatest thing in the world. But, I will say that When you have an exulted Shani, beyond delays and such...nothing gets you down, absolutely nothing leaves you hopeless and with out the urge to keep trying. With an exulted Shani you WILL face hard times but some how you just find the slow step by step moment to make it out of it and become stronger.

Another observation. So exulted Shani pushed into my first house from my second. I naturally found our how important vitamin C is for the human body. Every one need VC, but if you have an afflicted Shani or Shani in 1st you absorb vitamin C less than those who do not. Meaning I think Shani some how in it's exultation lead me to do extensive research on vitamin C.

Izzy.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 07 May 2019

I think exalted shani and shani swashetra do good in general and even shani in lagna helps I feel.

Izarith
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Izarith » 07 May 2019

Nikhil wrote:
> My saturn MD will start when I will be of 45 year. Now, I am very much
> afraid that do I have anything left in me to face further struggle of
> Saturn at 45 year of age? Very much horrible to think of at time in future.

Hello Nikil,

I am not an astrologer, just someone who wants to understand and learn. So take anything I say with a grain of salt.

I use Jagannatha Hora and as per the programs creator I use the Pushya Ayanamsha. I find it gives different results From Lahiri but same results when using the Bhava Chalit. So I feel I get to the heart of the mater by getting different Rasis but same houses as Lahiri.

I see you have Shani exulted in Libra Lagna pushed into your 12th, Katu exulted in Sagittarius pushed into your 2nd with Jupiter in Scorpio, Mars very strong in Aries with Mercury pushed into your 6th house with Sun In Pisces, Venus strong in Taurus adding a good foundation to Libra making Shani stronger in the 12th, and Venus bieng pushed into your 7th house adding strength, and Rahu exulted in Gemini being pushed into your 8th house.

One key thing to note, and most likely the reason for your woes in life is the fact that your Vara (Vedic weekday) Is Thursday Jupiter. If you are passing through a Vimsottaru Maha Dasa of Guru it's going to be bad. Because Vara is Agni and Vimsottari is Jala, so as said by Vistri Larson, Any Dasha of the Vara will be bad and since your Vara is in the water sign of Scorpio you Vara is already week, low energy to accomplish things.

Now that being said Saturn is not really doing all that bad in your 12th house, exulted and strong. So You might find that better times are coming, with Travels to foreign lands. You are reciving aspects from Mercury, Sun and Mars from your 6th house but by this age of 45, you will be in your prime and past all the hardships of these planets. Perhaps you will being work in an isolated place like a hospital or become spiritually active in a temple.

The most dificult Dasha you are facing from what I can see, is the one you have been in since 2011. Ketu does not like the 2nd house and your Vara, Agni, is in a water sign, going through a Dasha based on the Moon, Jala.

Just remember to eat well and healthy, use this time to become spiritual, learn of the occult, takes the 8th house aspect things as they come. Get through this Dasha and await better times. Oh and take some Vitamin B-6 and vitamin-15 for Guru. Also some B-1 for the Mars so close to Mercury.

I am not a doctor.
Izzy,

Nikhil

Post by Nikhil » 07 May 2019

I think Bhav chalit is only theoretical concept. I feel lagna chart depicts correctly. In my case, bhav chalit does not fit well. I question the concept of bhav chalit as it is not scientific and does not suit well in all cases. But, lagna chart prediction has been very much true for me, I think so.But, not sure.

Izarith
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Nikhil wrote:
> My saturn MD will start when I will be of 45 year. Now, I am very much
> afraid that do I have anything left in me to face further struggle of
> Saturn at 45 year of age? Very much horrible to think of at time in future.

Hello Nikil,

I am not an astrologer, just someone who wants to understand and learn. So take anything I say with a grain of salt.

I see you have Shani exulted in Libra Lagna pushed into your 12th.

One key thing to note, and most likely the reason for your woes in life is the fact that your Vara (Vedic weekday) Is Thursday Jupiter. If you are passing through a Vimsottaru Maha Dasa of Guru it's going to be bad. Because Vara is Agni and Vimsottari is Jala, so as said by Vistri Larson, Any Dasha of the Vara will be bad and since your Vara is in the water sign of Scorpio you Vara is already week, low energy to accomplish things.

The difficult Dasha you are facing from what I can see, is the one you have been in since 2011. Ketu does not like the 2nd house and your Vara, Agni, is in a water sign, going through a Dasha based on the Moon, Jala.

Now that being said Saturn is not really doing all that bad in your 12th house, exulted and strong. So You might find that better times are coming.

Izzy,

Nikhil

Post by Nikhil » 07 May 2019

Izarith wrote:
> Nikhil wrote:
> > My saturn MD will start when I will be of 45 year. Now, I am very much
> > afraid that do I have anything left in me to face further struggle of
> > Saturn at 45 year of age? Very much horrible to think of at time in future.
>
> Hello Nikil,
>
> I am not an astrologer, just someone who wants to understand and learn. So take
> anything I say with a grain of salt.
>
> I see you have Shani exulted in Libra Lagna pushed into your 12th.
>
> One key thing to note, and most likely the reason for your woes in life is the fact
> that your Vara (Vedic weekday) Is Thursday Jupiter. If you are passing through a
> Vimsottaru Maha Dasa of Guru it's going to be bad. Because Vara is Agni and
> Vimsottari is Jala, so as said by Vistri Larson, Any Dasha of the Vara will be bad
> and since your Vara is in the water sign of Scorpio you Vara is already week, low
> energy to accomplish things.
>
> The difficult Dasha you are facing from what I can see, is the one you have been in
> since 2011. Ketu does not like the 2nd house and your Vara, Agni, is in a water sign,
> going through a Dasha based on the Moon, Jala.
>
> Now that being said Saturn is not really doing all that bad in your 12th house,
> exulted and strong. So You might find that better times are coming.
>
> Izzy,

It is very much confusing indeed.
According to one astrologer (in his own words):

"The good news is that the tenth house of profession and the fourth house of politics are both strong. Exalted Saturn in Lagna, Moon in the fourth house and Sun in the sixth house all point to eventual success. Relationships and marriage are definitely the problem areas.

You are beginning your Sade Sati now and it will be like bad music playing in the back ground for next five years. Jupiter and Saturn are both Vakri or Retrograde and point to some delay in achieving your goals. 

When you have enough money, wear a half carat diamond and a five carat blue Sapphire in silver rings. 

You have a bright future ahead of you so start working towards it. Do your Karma with complete devotion and you will shine.

Lastly, politics is not a bad choice for you. It will give lasting benefits. You can become an MLA in five to seven years. Try to remain an honest man. You owe it to your soul and your people."

Izarith
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Nikhil wrote:

> It is very much confusing indeed.
> According to one astrologer (in his own words):
>
> "The good news is that the tenth house of profession and the fourth house of
> politics are both strong. Exalted Saturn in Lagna, Moon in the fourth house and Sun
> in the sixth house all point to eventual success. Relationships and marriage are
> definitely the problem areas.
>
> You are beginning your Sade Sati now and it will be like bad music playing in the
> back ground for next five years. Jupiter and Saturn are both Vakri or Retrograde and
> point to some delay in achieving your goals. 
>
> When you have enough money, wear a half carat diamond and a five carat blue Sapphire
> in silver rings. 
>
> You have a bright future ahead of you so start working towards it. Do your Karma with
> complete devotion and you will shine.
>
> Lastly, politics is not a bad choice for you. It will give lasting benefits. You can
> become an MLA in five to seven years. Try to remain an honest man. You owe it to your
> soul and your people."

Hello,

I'm just trying to reassure you so as to not worry about your Saturn MD. As per what I see it is your Current Guru MD that started in 2011 that has given you troubles. You do not need to take my word for it, it is your life. You only need to think back and you will know if I am wrong or not. Vara is a very overlooked basic thing in Vedic Astrology.

As per what The professional Astrologer has said to you, I am not an astrologer nor do I presume to be one. If what he has said sounds correct to you then that is good news.

As per how anyone can judge careers and future events with out consulting Divisional charts is beyond my knowledge and abilities.

I only say, from what I see your Shani MD might be a much needed cycle from this current MD you are running.

As per what will happen in the future it is important to remember that the planets guide us in our Dharma and we pay Karma and Vedic Astrology helps understand, relate to or graciously live our lives. Even with out knowing you will fall into what ever you will fall into in the Future. You have a strong Chart only your Vara is week in a water sign.

Vara is the energy given to all your planets, so during your Guru MD your planets should be under austerity from the energy they need to give good results. If I am correct in my analysis, Homa to help Guru might afford more of that much needed Agni to your planets at the moment.

It is nothing to worry about, you have been under this MD since 2011. Yet still, look forward to your Shani MD, I don't feel you should fear or dread it. This is all I am saying.

Izzy.

Nikhil

Post by Nikhil » 08 May 2019

Izarith wrote:
> Nikhil wrote:
>
> > It is very much confusing indeed.
> > According to one astrologer (in his own words):
> >
> > "The good news is that the tenth house of profession and the fourth house
> of
> > politics are both strong. Exalted Saturn in Lagna, Moon in the fourth house and
> Sun
> > in the sixth house all point to eventual success. Relationships and marriage are
> > definitely the problem areas.
> >
> > You are beginning your Sade Sati now and it will be like bad music playing in
> the
> > back ground for next five years. Jupiter and Saturn are both Vakri or Retrograde
> and
> > point to some delay in achieving your goals. 
> >
> > When you have enough money, wear a half carat diamond and a five carat blue
> Sapphire
> > in silver rings. 
> >
> > You have a bright future ahead of you so start working towards it. Do your Karma
> with
> > complete devotion and you will shine.
> >
> > Lastly, politics is not a bad choice for you. It will give lasting benefits. You
> can
> > become an MLA in five to seven years. Try to remain an honest man. You owe it to
> your
> > soul and your people."
>
> Hello,
>
> I'm just trying to reassure you so as to not worry about your Saturn MD. As per what
> I see it is your Current Guru MD that started in 2011 that has given you troubles.
> You do not need to take my word for it, it is your life. You only need to think back
> and you will know if I am wrong or not. Vara is a very overlooked basic thing in
> Vedic Astrology.
>
> As per what The professional Astrologer has said to you, I am not an astrologer nor
> do I presume to be one. If what he has said sounds correct to you then that is good
> news.
>
> As per how anyone can judge careers and future events with out consulting Divisional
> charts is beyond my knowledge and abilities.
>
> I only say, from what I see your Shani MD might be a much needed cycle from this
> current MD you are running.
>
> As per what will happen in the future it is important to remember that the planets
> guide us in our Dharma and we pay Karma and Vedic Astrology helps understand, relate
> to or graciously live our lives. Even with out knowing you will fall into what ever
> you will fall into in the Future. You have a strong Chart only your Vara is week in a
> water sign.
>
> Vara is the energy given to all your planets, so during your Guru MD your planets
> should be under austerity from the energy they need to give good results. If I am
> correct in my analysis, Homa to help Guru might afford more of that much needed Agni
> to your planets at the moment.
>
> It is nothing to worry about, you have been under this MD since 2011. Yet still, look
> forward to your Shani MD, I don't feel you should fear or dread it. This is all I am
> saying.
>
> Izzy.

Hi lzzy,

Even I am trying to verify many astrological concepts through my life experience. I find that after 2011 many changes happened. And most prominent is frequent job changes and trouble at workplace. But, I became financially more strong and getting stronger. But, undoubtly I do not have peace of mind and because of these mysterious problems I got inclined towards astrology. Otherwise, I always believed in my self. After 2013 events started happening which were out of my control.

Izarith
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Izarith » 09 May 2019

Nikhil wrote:
> Hi lzzy,
>
> Even I am trying to verify many astrological concepts through my life experience. I
> find that after 2011 many changes happened. And most prominent is frequent job
> changes and trouble at workplace. But, I became financially more strong and getting
> stronger. But, undoubtly I do not have peace of mind and because of these mysterious
> problems I got inclined towards astrology. Otherwise, I always believed in my self.
> After 2013 events started happening which were out of my control.

Hello Nikhil,

Peace of mind comes from with you. Anyone can feel good when times are good, but peace of mind is just your own ability to be at peace with in you during any type of Dasha. On the Jagannath Hora web site there is a manual for Homa if you are interested. When one has no peace it is the perfect time to find peace so seek it, Gems and remedies might help your planets, but only you can find peace of mind because it is something only with in you.

If you think you have a bad chart, if anyone capable of using the internet or even knowing about the stars thinks they have a bad chart I suggest they look at charts of children with mental paralysis diseases, or charts of people who have no time thinking about anything beyond starvation and crime or being beggars. This will also make one feel more that peace with ones chart.

A troubles MD is just that, troubled, it does not mean it is preventing you from having peace of mind. That is your doing.

Izzy.

divine_spark
Contributor
Contributor

Post by divine_spark » 06 Jun 2019

Interesting loverofnature you have a parivrita yoga with Mars in Libra and Venus in Scorpio. Are you interested in the arts, as well?

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lightray94 » 08 Jun 2019

All these experiences about exalted Saturn seems true, I'd like to add one more- the incumbent CM of Telangana- Mr.KCR who has Saturn exalted in his 7th struggled for free Telangana state and he finally achieved that during 2013 December and its passed. Interestingly its saturn return for him which made him CM of Telangana in 2014 . At 60 years he became Chief Minister of a state after intense struggle for the cause. That exalted Saturn in exchange with Venus in 11th gave him gain for the struggle and Venus conjunt sun, mercury gave him power.

shriastrology

Post by shriastrology » 19 Jun 2020

Hello All Members on this thread,
It was very touching to read all the insights and experiences for all members.Being 84 born I could connect to most stories in bits and pieces.
Being very inquisitive and started learning astrology from 2017.

17th OCt 1984; Time: 1.10 am ; Place:Tuljapur; Maharashtra.

I have shared my details experience of Shani Dasha till date on below thread.
Also I have written experience on my Shani Mahadasha on below link.
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=43835&p=292253#p292253

I have Saturn (22 deg; Vishakha Nakshatra Pada 1) in Libra 4th House for Cancer Ascendant along with Mercury.
I had very short Rahu Dasha and major period till my 2nd year(2004) of engineering was under Jupiter MD(in 6th house of Sagittarius). I can sum this period with abusive childhood. Since I have to leave my parents and live with my uncle family.It was very abusive time and lost my playful days.Those were very pious and felt life is miserable. I felt as child I was never child and understood seriousness of life very early.I found my escape in studies and use to study hard.Felt it was only way out of this situation.Till 1993 I was in 3rd standard was witnessing abusive relationship of my aunt and uncle.They had very abusive relationship and was part of it.I can not explain more on this forum.

In 1993 there was earthquake at my place and luckily school in my Uncle town closed and was forced to change my school and was away from all this and luckily appeared for scholarship exam for Sainik School, where I cleared the exam(Jupiter MA- Mer AD). This I would say turning point of my life and played foundation period.Though I had inferior complex till 2000( JUup-Moon).I was very average student till 10th Standard, majorly due to low confidence and inferiority complex.I was bullied and had no real face in my class or school circle.Things changed lot after Jun 2001(Jup-Mars period).I joined class for 12th and that boosted my confidence. I realised I am very good at math and science, my ranks in school was in top 5 from 50( it was very competitive set up).I scored good in 12th std but was I wanted to join NDA and Indian Army.That never happened. I cried lot when I did not clear the SSB(Oral exam) to join NDA(National Defence Academy- to become officer in Army). That was very low point in my life.I took engg without any thought process. When I entered college again I found my respite in studies.

My Jupiter-Rahu period helped me to break the ideals I had.It was exploration period and like breaking the shackles.Since during my school days(Jupiter period)being in military school I expected everything in ideal state. I see that period as introduction to the world, the real play after lot of practice in isolation.That period was overwhelming.The baggage from my Jupiter Dasha hard learning and discipline life helped me a lot.One thing I lay very emphasis on Jup-Rahu period is managing perception and it is all about perception.That thought process was very new to me In that period.In hindsight I see that effect is of Rahu last Bhukti, preparing the real play in Saturn Dasha.

My Saturn Dasha Sat-Sat:(Dec 2004 to Dec 2007)

Met my future wife in college,Got placement in Campus.Mediocre job,again not so confident period.

I can sum up this period with one incident when I was seating on Worli sea shore(Mumbai sea Beach), I got this thought while sitting on the seashore , these waves making eternal efforts to reach to the shore but will never reach it.My life is same, I am very miniscule in whole scheme of things.Very despondent and gloomy mood, I was aghast at how people are so smart (doing my first job) and they have achieved so much and I have to make lot of efforts to reach the edge of the shore.

My Saturn Dasha Sat-Mer:(Dec 2007 to Dec 2010)
Very learning phase and very busy.To Sum up my mood was playful and full of confidence.Got new job (April 2010)in Bangalore, I never thought I will ever work in those glittering glass buildings and those speaking fluent english( It was American MNC).Since my prior to SAt-Merc job was manufacturing working with Shop OPerators.Got married to my girlfriend from college.
I went to USA for business trip, my maiden foreign trip(which i never thought I will) in Sat-Ketu Dash.
I had bumpy ride during my initial marriage period.SInce my job was travelling all the time we both were adjusting to the reality of marriage. We have major progeny problem and major condition during Sat-Venus period and also purchased house and I got big promotion during this time.Our married life was not so smooth and had lot of fights my Sat MD and VENUS,MON,MAR AD were primarily went through insecurity in Job , travels to foreign land and fights with wife.I can say my peace of mind was lost and always insecure about things.Since lot was happening on the job front.Sat -Rahu was roller coaster ride, from almost loosing job to shifting to USA for long term (as of now 5 years) next is untold story.

What I can say about my Shani period was changes are slow.When I look back on lot of decisions which I thought were wrong at that time or were not comfortable turned out good in bigger picture.What I always followed during these whole period was never do wrong to someone knowingly or play with some on emotions.Apart from pushing my team to achieve goals(they might have felt I am pushy).I feel Shani made me to stay grounded and made me understand things.Lot of people around me say you are too matured and do not enjoy things as it is.
Only things I am waiting from Lord Shani when he will bless us with our progeny and help me to calm my nerves a bit without worrying too much about future.That might be Mercury in next MD from 2023.(WIll I be astrologer ;) ....)

awaiting all valuable comments,directions, from all learned members on this thread.
Thank you for being patient enough to reach to this line.