Saturn in scorpio: please share your experiences

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
mhg
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Re: Saturn in scorpio: please share your experiences

Post by mhg » 02 Aug 2018

[quote=skp23 post_id=265915 time=1532981171 user_id=6664]
Hello mhg,
Thanks for sharing your experiences. Time will be better soon. Those who work hard and keep going in tough situations come out as winners. Ask yourself...haven’t you become a better person after these experiences by learning how to deal with bad times. And I am sure you are much stronger now though you may not realize it.
What is your lagna and current dasha (if you know). Else share your birth details.
Good luck!
[/quote]

Good to be here
Thank you skp for the kind words and encouragement
I have definately grown stronger than ever
My birth date is 7th August 1992,what are you gonna tell me on it?

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 12 Sep 2018

Hi everyone,
How was Sa retro and direct experience for you? Please share with your moon sign and lagna.

I was reading Shilpa ji’s thread on Sa direct and felt happy....I did get rewarded well after bad phase & all hard work from March 2018 onwards. However, I feel a part of it had been due to Ju as well. I always had tough times in Ju antardasha and since September 2017 as Ju moved in my 12H in transit, i had doubled expenses and tough life. Also, I had a cross country relocation which didn’t turn out happy as I had expected. And as Ju is leaving, I again moved back although now shuttling cross-country from extreme southwest to northeast every 2 weeks. Current time seems to be the last few days of the big expenses i had been having, as i am already in a less expensive state now. Also, I have better life, raised designation (which i was expecting after 4-5 yrs but got now) & salary with luxuries (on company’s expense) and feel relaxed and happy. I still have to grill myself alot at work and home. But with last 5 years of sadesati, hard work has become a part of my life and I easily ignore that I am too tired.
Its now just 1.5 yrs of sadesati left. When i look back to 2011-2012 time, when my sadesati had started, I realize that my decisions and way of dealing with situations was so wrong.... I wish I could roll back and change them! I realize now that I will get chance to live every day only once....and if I don’t live well, it will be that day gone forever from this life time.
Upcoming Ju transit to my scorpio moon won’t be rewarding as I learnt from various articles and so I only count on Ra who has been a big reward giver to me along with Sa.

shumifan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by shumifan » 13 Sep 2018

Good hear skp23

On saturn retro had positive influence

Expected changes didn't happen on interview front for landing a job. Mine is Scorpio Moon & lagna into last phase of sadesathi.

I can't say Saturn is bad for me. I can say now that it taught me hard lessons. Counting on Ju 2/5 lord in 10th house with sun to help me overcome my current position
I am into Venus/Venus

Thanks
Shumifan

Ani77
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Ani77 » 19 Oct 2018

Myself Makar Rashi
Makar Lagna.
Had been going through Jupiter mahadasha till October 2017, which was a more or less an unsatisfactory OR less rewarding period for me.
I am more comfortable when my Shani mahadasha started since October 2017. Except some minor and lingering health issues, things are better off than my jupiter mahadasha.

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 18 Jan 2019

Where is your Ju located? Which house, nakshtra, and degree?
I have observed that Ju gives bad results in certain positions regardless of whether other planets and chart overall is good.
Last edited by ChandraLagna on 18 Jan 2019, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed the multiple quoted lines that are un-necessary.

shumifan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by shumifan » 20 Jan 2019

Skp23
Is the question to me?
Thanks
Shumifan

mhg
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by mhg » 12 Apr 2019

Hello Everyone ,
Hope all are doing good in their last phase
Can someone share their experiences related to last phase of sadesati moon scorpio? just wanted to know how things are with you'll
I am having a lot of behavioral changes,my emotional nature is back as it was before November 2011,but still struggling in my career and during sadesati I used to fight a lot with the situations , somewhere now my fighting spirit has got to a low level ,I am worried due to it
Had one job but got laid off in January
Any suggestions or guidance would be appreciated
Thanks

Seeker108
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Seeker108 » 24 Apr 2019

Check your mahadasha too not just the transits, everyone is running through a different dasha so effects won't be the same.

mhg
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by mhg » 03 May 2019

Hello seeker28,

I am not sure what mahadasha is,please help me with that
My birth details are 7 th of August 1992 and moon sign scorpio birth time 3.10 am
I am facing career related issues

Thanks

mhg
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by mhg » 28 May 2019

Hello

Can someone please help me out in this question?would be really appreciated
Wanted to know how to calculate Scorpio moon Shani effects and Shani Mahadasha for a particular person,what all factors should be considered?
Sharing the details here if required.
Any suggestions to calculate would be good to know
Dob : 7th August 1992. Time of Birth 3.10am. Place. : Kalyan,Maharashtra,India ,Moon Sign: Scorpio
Thanks in advance