Buy and live in own house

Questions about buying a home, moving, living abroad, or travel.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
sobhared
Buy and live in own house

Post by sobhared » 02 May 2019

Hello experts,

Do I have yoga to live in a own house in USA? When will that happen? My details-4th Dec 1974. Time - 6:24 AM at Tirunelveli. Thank you All.

sobhared

Re: Buy and live in own house

Post by sobhared » 04 May 2019

Experts, please help here.

sobhared

Post by sobhared » 08 May 2019

Experts, please provide your help here.

sobhared

Post by sobhared » 10 May 2019

Please please reply ...thank you

sobhared

Post by sobhared » 14 May 2019

Please please reply ...thank in advance.

sobhared

Post by sobhared » 17 May 2019

Please please reply ...thank in advance.

onebikash
Contributor
Contributor

Post by onebikash » 27 May 2019

hello sir,
as my age is 38 .. so sir
i suggest you please do not buy a house with your money in foreign land or invest heavily in residential properties / reason is 4th house which represents house you live in is the weakest in bhava bala in the chart according to the date mentioned -- ( 4th Dec 1974. Time - 6:24 AM at Tirunelveli) rather you can invest in india for appreciation or in some commercial properties ...

more details i can say if you say something about your mother is she with you abroad , her relationship with you , your hobbies , earlier if you have residential properties ,etc you can speak whatever your mind say " flow like a river "

sobhared

Post by sobhared » 14 Jun 2019

Thank you Sir.
I am a female. My mother died when I was very young. Yes, I have a house in India but since we are living in USA, I wanted to invest in a house here. Please let me know the possibilities. Also, I am searching for a job in USA but nothing fruitful so far. Prayers are my only hope.
Thank you.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 14 Jun 2019

sobhared,
For my study, could you share date of mother's loss.

- Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 14 Jun 2019

sobhared wrote:
02 May 2019
Do I have yoga to live in a own house in USA? When will that happen? My details-4th Dec 1974. Time - 6:24 AM at Tirunelveli. Thank you All.
American slang for house is Condo.

I assume , you born in Tirunelveli town and outskirts like Pallayankottai with in 20 kms circumference or radius of Thirunelveli town bus stand or Hotel Janaki Raman, for correct Latitude area of birth. ?????

Lets understand.. how a common or Lay man understand through Astrology ( I use K.P. System of astrology, always my disclosure to the querent, they are kept transparent)when buying a Condo in U.S. ( In India.. incase Loan availing or Housing Loan.. previously Financial Institution does the due diliegence on the person seeking loan assistance.. certain slab/ upper slab... in short Crisil rating type given.. that Loan passed for the person seeking Loan... now system changed CRISIL rating no more, relaced by Credit scores of the seeker and other asset/ investment details... Balance Sheet)

Similarly I will see your Chart, I will not say Yoga or Dosha etc, but I will say through your fulfillment of desires of happening or not.. about Condo purchase in U.S.

Kuja is the planet for Bhoomi... or Bhoomi Putra... need to analyzed and should be connected during your purchase of Condo during dasa-bhukti-antara- sookshma period
Similarly Shani also need to be connected
Similarly Budha
Chandra needed for Cash or Chaya grahas representing Chandra... for Digital payment ( so that no Frauds/ clear transparent transactions seen)
Shukra also needed... as Financial planet or Luxury Condo requirement

Additionally, in your chart
12th bhava/ 12th cusp analysis needed.. for overseas and also for investment
4th bhava/4th cusp from seller of the Condos needed
your 2nd bhava/ 2nd cusp analysis... for your legitimate bank balance.. whether you can pay for Condo
or if you are taking Financial assistance etc...analysis of your 6thcusp/6th bhava
your 11th cusp/bhava analysis
your seller's 11th cusp/ bhava analysis...
your 9th & 3rd cusp/ bhava analysis... Agreement signing.. for Purchase of Condo in U.S.

Also, kindly select/ choose a K.P. Prashna number between 1 and 249 ( you may pray your family Guru/ parents/ Deity God before choosing that divine number) upon receipt of number I will see both the chart ( your chart and Prashna)

Let me know, feedback of question marked item ????

sobhared

Post by sobhared » 31 Jul 2019

Sujit wrote:
> sobhared,
> For my study, could you share date of mother's loss.
>
> - Sujit

Namaskaram Sir, I replied to your message but I am not sure why it's still not approved. I lost my mom on 22nd Oct 1986. Please guide me on when I will live in own house in USA. Please also guide me by when I will get a job here in USA. thank you very much sir.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 31 Jul 2019

sobhared wrote:
31 Jul 2019
Sujit wrote:
> sobhared,
> For my study, could you share date of mother's loss.
>
> - Sujit

Namaskaram Sir, I replied to your message but I am not sure why it's still not approved. I lost my mom on 22nd Oct 1986. Please guide me on when I will live in own house in USA. Please also guide me by when I will get a job here in USA. thank you very much sir.
Thanks for the dates. Your current time has stress and hurdles for landing a job and buying property.
There will be improvement later this year and look for chances during 2020.
Good luck
Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

sobhared

Post by sobhared » 01 Aug 2019

Lex wrote:
> American slang for house is Condo.
>
> I assume , you born in Tirunelveli town and outskirts like Pallayankottai
> with in 20 kms circumference or radius of Thirunelveli town bus stand or
> Hotel Janaki Raman, for correct Latitude area of birth. ?????

> Also, kindly select/ choose a K.P. Prashna number between 1 and 249 ( you
> may pray your family Guru/ parents/ Deity God before choosing that divine
> number) upon receipt of number I will see both the chart ( your chart and
> Prashna)

> Let me know, feedback of question marked item ????
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you Sir. I replied but looks like the post is still not approved. My brith place pincode is 627002.

Please consider my prashna number as 89. Please guide me on home purchase and also for getting a job in USA.

thank you Sir

sobhared

Post by sobhared » 11 Aug 2019

Requesting Lex Sir to please reply. Thank you