shani retrograde

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
shashank10
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
shani retrograde

Post by shashank10 » 22 Apr 2019

I have read shani in 10th house is good. But is Shani retrograde in scorpio in 10th house for kumbh lagna bad or good?

joyd

Re: shani retrograde

Post by joyd » 22 Apr 2019

10th house saturn gives up and downs in career.He is going to retrograde on 29th-april-2019.so you have to review your previous job works carefully to find out you have done any mistake in them and try to rectify them during this saturn retro pereoid.For your info his retrogression motion is in sagittarius only and not in scorpio as you mentioned..His retro time is the time to review your already done work at office.

joyd.

shashank10
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by shashank10 » 22 Apr 2019

Hi Joyd,

Thankyou for your reply and my apologies. I should have clarified in my q that i was referring to Shani retrograde in scorpio in my birth chart.

Kind regards
Shashank

PujaNPujari
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by PujaNPujari » 02 May 2019

The retrograde Saturn would be moving over the 10th house for the people born under the Pisces Sign which would bring some challenges and hurdles in your profession. Your social relationship might get disturbed due to some misunderstandings. Opportunities for growth and gain will be limited, and hence you might feel blocked. You may have some unexpected expenses as well. Your health will require more attention.