Saturn aspects all dusthanas

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
GodlyScorpion
Saturn aspects all dusthanas

Post by GodlyScorpion » 19 Apr 2019

What happens when saturn is in 6th house aquarius and aspects all the dusthanas. Whether it suppresses the dusthana effects or does it create many life challenges such as litigations, imprisonments, chronic diseases?

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Saturn aspects all dusthanas

Post by Shivoham » 23 Apr 2019

As per my current understanding, it's a very good placement. Actually, Saturn in 6th house is considered best placement from house perspective as per teachings of Sanjay Rath since it aspects all the dusthanas i.e. 8,12 & 3. Also, 6th lord in 6th house also forms Harsha Vipreet Raj Yoga.

joyd

Post by joyd » 23 Apr 2019

Such Saturn fully positive on 8th house significations, moderately affects the 3rd[siblings], and fully negative on 12th house significations . Fructification of Harsha yoga depends on other factors too. He also controls/inhibits your 5-7 house results.

Joyd.

GodlyScorpion

Post by GodlyScorpion » 24 Apr 2019

Hello joyd sir,

Why is it fully negative on 12th house? Because of leo sign? If so what is its significations if 12th lord is exalted?
And what happens when Saturn as a lord of 5th and 6th house sits in 6th house? Does it create putra dosha?

joyd

Post by joyd » 24 Apr 2019

Its due to his 7th aspect on 12th.12th lord exaltation means he is in 8th from lagna.so he cuts/reduces the longevity of native.such saturn in 6th gives enmity with children or the child wont listen to his parents.No putra dosha.

joyd.

GodlyScorpion

Hello joyd sir,
This is my longlasting doubt no body is clarifying. If what you are saying holds true, then every other way, my 8th house and its significations is heavily afflicted and should give negative results. But whoever i ask the same tell there is no issue and no short life. But whatever i am able to interpret gives the opposite. Can you clarify the same.

GodlyScorpion

Is it because Saturn aspects 8th house? But saturn being 11th house from 8th house(Aries sign), becomes a badhaka for 8th house right?

snsharma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by snsharma » 09 May 2019

Joyd,
What if Saturn aspects 6th house?

joyd

Post by joyd » 09 May 2019

@sarma-3rd or 10th ? both have different results.

joyd.

snsharma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by snsharma » 09 May 2019

Joyd Ji,

It is 10th aspect.Saturn in Leo (9th house) with Mars.
Also please explain me the difference b/n 3rd and 10th aspects and its significance.

snsharma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by snsharma » 11 May 2019

Joyd,
I have gone through that thread. Saturn's 10th aspect on 6th house is not there ..

joyd

Post by joyd » 11 May 2019

Dear sharma pl try to apply the basic rule for the result of saturns 10th aspect on 6th.First understood the underlying principle that i have given for 10th aspect and just apply it on whatever house you want to judge such 10th aspect results.you have to peel off your own banana to eat.

joyd.

snsharma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by snsharma » 12 Jun 2019

Joyd Ji,
Saturn's aspect on 6th house makes the jathaka live debts and disease free life.Have I got that right?
Is there any positive attributes to 6th house which is ruined by saturn's 10 aspect?