Problem with husband and mother in law

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
priyabob
Problem with husband and mother in law

Post by priyabob » 23 Mar 2019

Hi I have been struggling right from my marriage because of my mother in law and husband.His date of birth is 30-05-1989, time 6.30 PM and mine is 15-05-1991 time 09.03 AM got married on 24-02-2018 time 11.20pm. MY husband is listening to his mothers words and harrasing me and my parents.He is not believing the truth what i said. His mother always lies about me and my family which we have not done anything wrong we gave all the dowry and gold as per committed, they are money minded and harassing me to get the property from my parents .i had a baby boy.though my husband is good , his mom asking my parents and me to commit suicide if we dont give property and my every month salary to her.Every day suicide tendency in me was increasing.Kindly tell from his astrology when will his mother get rid of his and my life.kindly me a hope to live.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Problem with husband and mother in law

Post by Sujit » 23 Mar 2019

What is your place of birth.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

priyabob

Post by priyabob » 24 Mar 2019

Birth place is guntur and my husbands was tenali.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 24 Mar 2019

I have time to study your chart ( 15.5.1991).
Your lagna is Gemini with Sun and Moon in 12th is not favorable for relationships and attachments but favorable for earnings from working abroad.
The conjunction of Ketu and Mars causes stress, conflicts to marital happiness at home.
Your current dasa lord Venus is strong on the ascendant gives balance to marriage and chances for children.
There will be some short term improvement in coming months. This dasa will have ups and down, stress in marriage.
- Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

priyabob

Post by priyabob » 24 Mar 2019

Thank you for having time to study my chart.
What about compatibility with my husband and what is the position of mine(whether wifes position is good or bad)in his chart, whether he will still believe his mother s words blindly without any justification or investigation and any chance of change in his attitude towards me, please kindly answer to it.

AstroDrAnjna
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by AstroDrAnjna » 25 Mar 2019

venus ketu mars combination is the cause of problems
current transit of sat ketu in 7th also not favoring
you need to be very alert
Thanx

priyabob

Post by priyabob » 25 Mar 2019

@anjna
Mam, Whether the problems exists lifelong or at that particular transit time?

priyabob

Post by priyabob » 27 Mar 2019

Is there any chance of getting divorce from my husband? Whether our marriage will be blissful or miserable?
Kindly answer .

priyabob

Post by priyabob » 29 Mar 2019

Kindly give some insights for the above

priyabob

Post by priyabob » 02 Apr 2019

Any reply would be appreciable

priyabob

Post by priyabob » 06 Apr 2019

Kindly reply someone for the above

priyabob

Post by priyabob » 10 Apr 2019

Anyone give me the reply please

jigkoshti

Post by jigkoshti » 10 Apr 2019

Your chart -
Gemini lagna (Mithun)
Ketu in 1st house, Rahu in 7th house... 7th house denotes marriage/partenership
6th house lord is Mars, 12th house lord is venus and both are sitting in your 1st house along with Ketu...
Lord of 7th house is Jupiter, and it is exalted in 2nd house.. however aspected by saturn..

Saturn is lord of 8th house and is sitting in 8th house.. this is probably the reason of troubles from in-laws..
Ketu, Mars, Venus in 1st house and Rahu in 7th house is the reason of problems in married life..

Currently you are going through Rahu-Venus dasha... as per current transits, you have Ketu and Saturn in your 7th house.. ketu will be here for another 17 months.. saturn will be here till Feb next year.. therefore troubled times.. be strong.. conditions should improve after that...

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 10 Apr 2019

there Was chance to look into your chart and the following were my observations.
Venus to sun distance almost 43 degrees,sat is with moon and it is aspecting Venus in navamsa,which is not being aspected by jup to control the negative qualities of Venus .further 6th lord is mars which is located in second house and is with jup 7th lord.with all the above the happiness in marraige is reduced and you have to adjust a lot in marraige life .involve elders to sort out the issues .it seems you want to enjoy life and to live separately ,have patience in dealing otherwise think over

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 10 Apr 2019

Casted the chart of your husband ,and the analysis I did for you in your chart matches with his chart also .and happiness is less in his chart also .involve elders in patch up of issues otherwise think over ? Your husband might be hypocrite ,tells some thing but does other way .so think over and decide for yourselves

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 10 Apr 2019

Hi Priya

Immediately go and file police compliant against your in-law, before that speak with your husband.
Getting dowry and again demanding illegitimate money from daughter-in-law or by the husband is a crime, and giving dowry etc also abetting to the crime.
Please file a compliant, threat to your life and your son from in-law and further blackmailing with dowry etc, please visit a women cell of Govt site and meet a NGO/ Women activist, they will take up the matter with police.

There is no divorce. I guess you had a relationship ????
There is change of place happening/ residence with your husband not immediately but in future

Shukra is in 12th bhava, Shukra is in sub of Budha
Threatening with separation/divorce etc.. Shukra bhukti will get over in next year April 2020..now Shani antara in Shukra bhukti which is in Rahu dasa on..
By Jan 2020, situation will change in your favour

Take care.... Above astrological analysis, from K.P. System of astrology.

priyabob

Post by priyabob » 11 Apr 2019

Thank u for the reply sir, i just wanted to know , what about my mother in law, the truth is she was the root cause for all the problems and still the problems continues, i still believe if she would not have intervene my marriage would be blissful, kindly let me know something about her.

saditya86
Contributor
Contributor

Post by saditya86 » 12 Apr 2019

You got married in Ra/Ve and Ra is in deb. in badhak sthana of marriage from lagna and Venus both.

Jupiter has also joined the transit along with ke and Saturn already there and roughly will be in sagg. for month and a half.

Ke or Ra transit over badhak will activate the problem.

Jupiter transit around Nov 2019 may give some relief for an year.

I think overall Ra MD will be more or less troublesome only. ( Untill Oct 2023)

Jupiter exalted in UL is well placed so Jupiter dasa will be good.

UL lord moon in 12th house is also reason for the problems.

The remedy should be fasting on Monday for removing troubles from married life.

priyabob

Post by priyabob » 22 Apr 2019

If god has already written that my life is going to be like this, why unnecessary chase for happiness, i might have divided husband and wife in previous life, this is the reason why m facing it now, neither i have done anything wrong to anybody nor i even thought of doing wrong to someone.The thought of why i have to face all this for not doing anything wrong is killing me. :cry:

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 22 Apr 2019

THERE IS PROBLEM BETWEEN MOON AND VENUS PLANETS ,WHICH ARE MOTHER IN LAW AND DAUGHTER IN LAW YOU LIVE SEPERATELY WITH YOUR MOTHER IN LAW THEN ALL PROBLEMS WILL BE SORTED OUT

joyd

Post by joyd » 23 Apr 2019

Pb-even sun pereoid in Rahu cant promise any escape from the problem that was mentioned by you.Your MIL is a nagining problem to you.you will get rid off from this problem when jupiter das starts [after 16-10-2023].you have long,compromised , dis satisfied married life for 19 years. No divorce seen.your 10th lord exalted.so it gives a strong,pungent voiced MIL.Her nature resembles just like police treatment.It means , she will hit you both mentally and verbally and then pours water on you to recover from those punishments.saturn-moon/saturn-jupiter gives slow and phase wise harassment.we can call it as sadistic.sos bear it patiently till your jupiter dasa starts.Balance yourself for better future.

joyd.

priyabob

Post by priyabob » 30 Apr 2019

vedam33 wrote:
> THERE IS PROBLEM BETWEEN MOON AND VENUS PLANETS ,WHICH ARE MOTHER IN LAW
> AND DAUGHTER IN LAW YOU LIVE SEPERATELY WITH YOUR MOTHER IN LAW THEN ALL
> PROBLEMS WILL BE SORTED OUT
Though we live seperately my MIL influencing in some or the other way over phone , brain washing him like any thing.

When this problem will be sorted out? :(

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 30 Apr 2019

Have patience all will be well

priyabob

Post by priyabob » 02 May 2019

vedam33 wrote:
> Have patience all will be well
My husband is manglik, whether is this the reason for problems?

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 02 May 2019

No I shared the reason in both the charts pl go through once again