friend needs help to get married

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
rashmi_rh
Contributor
Contributor
friend needs help to get married

Post by rashmi_rh » 24 Mar 2019

Hello

a good friend needs to know when can she get married. Its not that she did not come across some good men but nothing went upto the stage of getting comitted. they just ended up either breaking up or remain friends only !! her details are
DOB - 15th July 1979, Place Mumbai, time : 2 am

She is pretty , very kindhearted and lives with 4 more siblings and parents. its only her and one of her sisters not being able to get married. another sister who is married has problems conceiving. going thru IVF.
They are a nice down to earth middle class family. I will highly appreciate if someone can help understanding her chart and see what can be done to better her life.

rashmi_rh
Contributor
Contributor

Re: friend needs help to get married

Post by rashmi_rh » 01 Apr 2019

Can anyone spare some time and thought on this please.. Will really appreciate.
Thanks

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 01 Apr 2019

Moon with sat whether it is rasi or navamsa it will super delay marraige,if there is no blessings.marraige can occur I very late in such cases like 40 plus .current antardasa sun which is going to end by nov 2019 should give marraige,if missed then moon antardasa which is from nov 2019 can give marraige by the end of 2020

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 01 Apr 2019

Her second house ( family) was also spoiled as Jupiter which is lord of 8th from second has gone to 8th house from 9th ,there by spoling 2nd house ,9th house ,7th house (house of marraige) .further 6th lord mer has gone to 4th house ( domestic happiness) that also got spoiled .

rashmi_rh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rashmi_rh » 02 Apr 2019

Thankyou Vedam33 for your reply.. Atleast this sounds a bit hopeful that she will get married in an year or two. I seriously hope her other issues get solved soon too. As I said its not that she does not come across eligible bachelors, but things dont work out. She and her parents tried everything to talk in the community to go on marriage websites but nothing is going forward. And there is absolutely nothing wrong at all with her. Good looking, well educated, works for a good company looks after her parents, feeds a lot of animals.
some astrologer said she has some kind of kaal sarp dosha - padam kaal sarp dosha..
Can you please confirm it ? Maybe a remedy for that dosha can relieve her of troubles.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 02 Apr 2019

There is no yoga of kalasarpa as such , it is a myth ,and people here will not accept and will use harsh language against me ,I don’t want to go further details into that issue or argue as I shared my opinion . Regarding remedies I personally feel it will not work and the person who suggest remedies should know it very well before suggesting and in the present generation no person is really that good in performing the remedies as suggested by any astrologer .
So I will never suggest remedies and fate cant be changed but attitude is in our hands
I don’t want to argue or discuss about remedies

rashmi_rh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rashmi_rh » 07 Apr 2019

Vedam33 , Thanks a lot for your inputs. This family is from Maharashtra and they do believe in such things. But I didnt want them to spend money unnecessarily on poojas if it was not recommended. Kaalsarp poojas we have heard are best done in Trimbakeshwar near Nasik or Subrahmanya which is quite famous for Sarp Samskara pooja and anything to do with Sarp doshas. Subrahmanya does have priests who have ancient knowledge of these kind of poojas. Most South Indians flock there for remedial measures and its very reasonable. But yes If its not recommended then there is no point in doing these poojas. Thanks again for your positive advice.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 07 Apr 2019

I shared my views the choice is left to members

jigkoshti

Post by jigkoshti » 09 Apr 2019

7th house of marriage is aspected by Saturn and Ketu both, thats why the delay. Jupiter (lord of 9th house of luck) is debilitated in 4th house. Jupiter also denotes husband for a female. Overall I see trouble getting married or trouble in marries life.
Currently she is going throu Venus-Venus dasha which will last till Feb 2020. Venus is lord of 7th house of marriage, probably there is marriage yoga.
As far as remedies are concerned, the best remedies are to help others with whole heart, not expecting anything in return.