Denial or Delay of Marriage: A few illustrative examples

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Nitin21
Re: Denial or Delay of Marriage: A few illustrative examples

Post by Nitin21 » 14 Jul 2017

maggie12345 wrote:
14 Jul 2017
What I should do regarding remedies ?
Donate a pomegranate every monday in DurgaDevi temple. Same day also offer Rudrabhisheka via priest. Serve your mother whole heartedly in this and the other worlds appropriately.

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 15 Jul 2017

Yes I suppose many things like badhakesh, signs, placement have to be analysed for correct determination i f its a strong dosha causing great harm to a chart.

I feel that weakness of lagna lord Mars has contributed to many problems in her current life. mars is acting like chupa rustam. Showed his nature by giving her good dasha, as she only said, but spoiled the marriage prospects by allowing her to stay abroad when Rahu started. Shani's harsh drishti on lagna and Mars drishti on Shani causes wrong decisions and loss of potential opportunities, but it is all cleverly disguised as ego, jealousy, I will get better rishta later or in foreign, etc so the native hardly realise it.

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 15 Jul 2017

Such normal weaknesses of charts are remediable quickly with few poojas , stones etc. The heavier ones do not allow the native to prosper no matter what. Planetary play will bring out the obstacles. But the root remains the same.

It took 3 generations of tapasya for kings of the generation of king sagara(sagara, anshuman, bhagirath) to bring Gangadevi down to earth for welfare of pitrus. The problem was bigger and so was the resolution.

MeeraL
Contributor
Contributor

Post by MeeraL » 16 Jul 2017

Does some of AS automatically delay marriage ? For exemple Cancer

maggie12345
Contributor
Contributor

Post by maggie12345 » 16 Jul 2017

[quote=astroduffer post_id=240981 time=1500180905 user_id=1774]
Such normal weaknesses of charts are remediable quickly with few poojas , stones etc. The heavier ones do not allow the native to prosper no matter what. Planetary play will bring out the obstacles. But the root remains the same.

It took 3 generations of tapasya for kings of the generation of king sagara(sagara, anshuman, bhagirath) to bring Gangadevi down to earth for welfare of pitrus. The problem was bigger and so was the resolution.
[/quote]

Lot of Puja done by Mom and myself, nothing worked.
Now a days ,I am doing Hanuman Chalisa at least 3 times a day, Durga Kavach and Durga Chalisa at least twice a day.
Gayatri Mantra and Martrujay mantra whole day when ever I am in panic.

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 16 Jul 2017

maggie12345 wrote:
16 Jul 2017
astroduffer wrote:
15 Jul 2017

Lot of Puja done by Mom and myself, nothing worked.
Now a days ,I am doing Hanuman Chalisa at least 3 times a day, Durga Kavach and Durga Chalisa at least twice a day.
Gayatri Mantra and Martrujay mantra whole day when ever I am in panic.
Well yea no wonder. You are doing everything and anything left and right. I must say you are only aggravating the situation.

When the whole world goes for extensive heart checkups costing a bomb and top it up with poverty debt riding surgical operations, my heart issue was resolved with a rs 150/- ayurved medicine.

I recommend you follow bhakti marga of the one deity you have at the bottom of your heart (instead of overriding mantra invocations protocols). Do simple things like diya, aarti , reciting chalisas and visiting temple with fruits flowers on the presiding day. He/she alone will bail you out of everything.

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 18 Jul 2017

[quote=astroduffer post_id=241027 time=1500252978 user_id=1774]
When the whole world goes for extensive heart checkups costing a bomb and top it up with poverty debt riding surgical operations, my heart issue was resolved with a rs 150/- ayurved medicine.
[/quote]

Hi astroduffer-ji, for the benefit of all the viewers, can you describe what was this Ayurvedic remedy that you found for heart. Firstly, what was the defect or issue about, was it normal hypertension/BP related, or more serious like blockage, cardiac infarction, etc. Properly diagnosed?

where do we find this ayurvedic medicine in India? Name of place and practitioner will be helpful if you do not mind to share. Thanks in advance.

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 19 Jul 2017

Sureshji these remedies are case specific. Heart ailments come in various shapes and sizes so one remedy may not fit all. My pulse was skipping beats erroneously. Father got worried and got me to the hospital for extensive checkups.

Before the doctors could fill our minds with allopathy, I closed the chapter with ayurvedic meds.

Also had a big stone and best doctors in city had advised of surgical operation without any alternative. This too got removed in less than 100rs treatment. Many of my friends and relatives got benefitted too from the stone remedy.

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Shivoham » 02 Aug 2018

Prime Example...

DOB 31st May 1992
Time 11:12 A.M.
Jaipur, Rajasthan
26N55 75E49

farout.x
Contributor
Contributor

Post by farout.x » 03 Aug 2018

Is marriage denied in below chart:

Date: 30th Sep 1987
Time: 12:45PM

Thank you.

Agog
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Agog » 06 Aug 2018

[quote=ChandraLagna post_id=86307 time=1310527182 user_id=4509]
Male Native.

Dec 27, 1965; 14:37 pm
75E50, 22N44
]

Marriage possible from second half of 2013
[/quote]

Sir looks like chart of Salman Khan.

Rimi1997
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Rimi1997 » 18 Oct 2018

I have read a article which says if a person has empty 7th house and no aspect it causes denial of marriage i do have that in my chart . I would be very thankful if someone can explain me this.
Birth time: 16.40
Birth date: 16-12-1997
Place of birth: kolkata, west bengal

Thank you.... :)

aquarian.sun
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aquarian.sun » 18 Oct 2018

@Rimi1997
No aspect on 7th house means you don't have planets in Kendra...that's disastrous.

Marriage denied in this Chart?
6:15 AM
Bucharest

Rimi1997
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Rimi1997 » 18 Oct 2018

@aquarian.sun

I do have rahu in 4th house n pluto in 7th but ancient vedic astrology doesn't consider pluto so not really sure

aquarian.sun
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aquarian.sun » 18 Oct 2018

No it doen't count.Let's hear some other opinions about this.

Bhishma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Bhishma » 29 Oct 2018

@shilpa sister, below link is the detail of my friend who also has the same" Malefic Rahu aspect on the 7th marriage house in Rasi, with ketu placed in 7th too" and lagna lord Mars in 12th with 8th lord mercury. Venus , 7th lord in 10th from lagna and the same venus is 5th from Moon.. retrograde Saturn in 4th from lagna whether her marriage life is denied or delayed... please confirm since she too suffers the pain of being unmarried ...like me...till now... :(

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=39989

Sunaina17
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Sunaina17 » 02 Feb 2019

@chandralagna
And wat abt this..who is the game spoiler here shani or ketu??will the native meant to perform shani appeasement procedures or have to bear some sort of karmic debt
Female chart
DOB 17/12/1992
6:56 am
Moradabad (up)

joyd

Post by joyd » 02 Feb 2019

@su-Delays cant be shortened by remedies..Mer- causing little delay[not denial].Being the 8th lord of natal chart,his aspect on 7th house causes little delay in the event.your venus ahead of sun and with saturn.so this gives a peculiar kind of sexual habits which are not common in women.It means, you have freewill in your sexual matters.THis is also one of the causes for delay.

joyd.

Sunaina17
Contributor
Contributor

@joyd sounds strange..but how can sexual matters cause delay..they can distrupt marriage but delay how..
And I myself hvnt noticed any uncommon behavioral sides..let me Knw..if u HV seen in my chart.

joyd

@SU-your venus is not under controll. so your Desires are also not under controll.venus likes sexual freedom rather than permanent bondings.THird lord saturn encourage venus in such matters.It is also treated as wealth yoga.so one has own kind of sexual patterns.

joyd.

Sunaina17
Contributor
Contributor

@joyd..k..k😂😂 ..u explain amazingly.. I was totally unaware of this side of mine..and u r syng there is no denial just delay..sort of confusing..

joyd

@dwell it deep the point- why venus out off controls delays the marriage..once you got the answer,you will be enlightened and say "aa-ha" about your marriage delay..

joyd.

Sunaina17
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Sunaina17 » 03 Feb 2019

@joyd if u write any blogs let me Knw..and tysm

Sunaina17
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Sunaina17 » 08 Feb 2019

@joyd..hey..as per ur prediction wedding bells🎉🎊 are too far fr me..if time permits please go through my chart once again 😇 to get some insights about career. atleast I gonna get some direction 😬..please