Moon in 8. House in D1 AND D9 ??? Help?

For discussion on divisional charts: navamsha, drekkana, saptamsha, dashamsha, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Denyblackburn
Moon in 8. House in D1 AND D9 ??? Help?

Post by Denyblackburn » 04 Feb 2019

Hello Guys,

I just was a bit shocked after i found out i have Moon in 8. House both in Lagna and Navamsa :(

I dont want to sound selfish or that i only focus to myself, i just checked my Chart after i studied the 8. House in general, because i want to go deeper and deeper into Vedic Astrology.

That feeled like a double punch, i knew i battle Depression, i knew im not the best looking guy, i knew im unpopular to my family and “friends“. I already knew i have Moon + Rahu in the 8. House in Lagna. But wow even my Navamsa 8. House dont give me hope of relief lol :shock:

I really try to battle Depression with all my force!

Is a double 8. House Moon common? I need also a honest opinion about my lifespan, i see it by myself, it doesnt look that good in my opinion from my knowledge

Time: 05:25 AM

joyd

Re: Moon in 8. House in D1 AND D9 ??? Help?

Post by joyd » 09 Feb 2019

Leave your lifespan point aside temporarily.But try to come out from previous addictions of any kind..Always with some good company to avoid the thoughts of suicide.your chart confirming that you are with some addiction and suicidal tendencies very often..[reason for -your unpopularity in family and “friends“.].Avoid unethical thoughts and its implementations.

joyd.

Jaisyes

Post by Jaisyes » 10 Feb 2019

Dear Joyd,
what would you say if Moon is conjunct with Ketu in the 8th (scorpio) house of Navamsha?

joyd

Post by joyd » 11 Feb 2019

It is always better not to have any planet in Aquarius and scorpio in D1-D9 charts.such combo is more harmful..

joyd.

Luckygirl
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Luckygirl » 15 Feb 2019

From someone who has worser planet placements in the chart,
Please stop looking at your chart and get out and contribute towards the world,
Feed ants, crows, dogs, cows. Go to the nearest goshala and feed the cows and calves.
Chant or listen intently to vishnu sahasranama daily.
And at least 10 verses from the gita.
Do namaskaram to your parents wole heartedly daily. If they are not nearby at least 1 phone call a day to ask them how they are doing.
Also as much as possible help fellow human beings in any way possible.
Please try to do this consistently.
This is called pancha maha yagnya.
There are no magic remedies.
I am sure you would have heard the story of a famous astrologer in Chennai who predicted that he will die in a few days.
He committed suicide and proved his own prediction as wrong.

Now is this going to change your lifespan, planet placement and such? I dont think so or maybe it could.

But you are living a useful contributing life and that increases your punyam.
The planets may interfere in your doing these things (they are doing for me).
But make an earnest attempt consistently and sincere course correction.
Best wishes.
May you live a long happy life