Ketu, Meaning, Navamsa

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
jana2
Ketu, Meaning, Navamsa

Post by jana2 » 05 Feb 2019

What would be the effects of Ketu in the 7th house of navamsa (in this case in the sign of virgo)?

I have read a lot about the partner of a person being spiritual, the relationship being distant or unusal but why is ketu considered unusal? The effects sound too abstract to me. Could anyone name `ketu like` things that appear in our day to day life so i can get a better understanding of ketu?

I read Rahu in the 7th denotes a divorce as a partner, could ketu do the same?

Greetings

Jana

joyd

Re: Ketu, Meaning, Navamsa

Post by joyd » 05 Feb 2019

Rahu in the 7th denotes a divorce as a partner, could ketu do the same?...yes but in navamsa.[irrespective of the sign like virgo-libra bla..bla.. but they should be in the 7th of navamsa is must condition.

joyd.

ReformedVivek
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ReformedVivek » 06 Feb 2019

:shock:
my mom has kethu in 7H in navmansh chart. She is not divorced, she is almost 59 years born in 1960.
navmansh lagan changes for every 12 to 13 minutes.so in a day so many people have either rahu or ketu in their 7H in navmansh. So, I think we can't generalize the statement. One astrologer told that we should not use dictum as the way they are like a native's spouse dies when a non manglik marriage with a manglik person.

joyd

Post by joyd » 06 Feb 2019

kindly provide the birth info of your mother for verification..priya..

joyd.

ReformedVivek
Contributor
Contributor

before giving my mom's details, I think there are so many horoscopes to verify, for example I hope you are aware of a renowned astrologer in India named sanjay rath, he belongs to vrushchik lagan in navmansh kundli, he has rahu & mars in 7H, he didn't get divorce & his horoscope details are inbuilt in jagannath hora.
Like this there are several horoscopes, we can't generalize just because rahu or kethu in 7H in navmansh people will end up in divorce. It is absurd. sanjay rath's horoscope is enough to prove the above statement is wrong. There are other conditions too.

joyd

Post by joyd » 06 Feb 2019

hai priya- there your understanding lies.jana and me talking about isolated nodes in 7th of navamsa.combinations always alters the result.Be wise on passing your comments..sanjay raths horoscope placements are not related to our topic.Give me any horoscope with isolated, non aspectual, non6-8-12 th lords star placed nodes in 7th of navamsa of any chart for verification..

joyd.

ReformedVivek
Contributor
Contributor

Now you have clearly altered your response saying isolated, non aspectual, non6-8-12 th lords star placed nodes in 7th of navamsa. See your earlier reply
Let me quote:
yes but in navamsa.[irrespective of the sign like virgo-libra bla..bla.. but they should be in the 7th of navamsa is must condition.
You have told irrespective of sign like virgo-libra bla...bla in those one of signs there is definitely one possibility of nodes having 6 or 8 or 12 Lord star for a particular lagan right?
But you have generalized saying irrespective of signs nodes in 7H, that's why I have told the dictum which you have used is clearly wrong!
Let say if a positive Jupiter has an aspect on 7H of navmansh it doesn't even cause divorce, now you have told that nodes should be isolated... So, things varies.
Dear joyd I'm a newbie here in this forum, I have come to know about this forum by a friend, she has told that we can learn some techniques from various astrologers reply.

joyd

Post by joyd » 07 Feb 2019

priya ji , i never altered anything, if you read carefully what jana wrote .He has not mentioned any combo planets in his question.Hope you are clear now.

joyd.

ReformedVivek
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ReformedVivek » 07 Feb 2019

Hey joyd ji cool!
Jana could have asked in general... As you have told irrespective of signs right that's why I was skeptic.
Anyway, what I meant is that dictum is false.
:)

jana2

Post by jana2 » 08 Feb 2019

I am asking because out of all my family and friends me and my mums cousin both have this axis in our navamsa. We have very similar personalities and we went through very similar situations in our lifes no one else could understand. I have never been on the same wavelength with someone and i very much believe it is bc of this axis. She is about 10 years older, she has the same attitude towards life an relationships. From conversations with her i notice that relationships might not be good for us. Yet we both agree relationships are a beautiful and necessary thing in life. I wonder why we feel like relationships do us bad. I do not mind being divorced, divorce is not a sad thing to me. So tell me everything you know, i am just curious. I just wonder why we are like this. We joke about being aliens because we feel disconected from everyone around us. I wonder where this disconnetion comes from bc i believe we will die with it. I am just curious about the ‚psychology‘ of rahu and ketu.

ReformedVivek
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ReformedVivek » 08 Feb 2019

jana, I can clearly tell that this might not be true always, a perfect example I can give is of my parents, they have a very beautiful relationship to now, I've not seen any big fights or misunderstanding between them. They are highly amicable to each other. Both of them has Rahu in d9 lagan. I hope you need to see total chart.
You also need to see whether Jupiter is in Kendra or not, if Jupiter happens to aspect 7H in both d1, d9 we can safely ignore negative effects.

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Shivoham » 08 Feb 2019

For your kind information, Sanjay Rath was married to Sushma, after her he married Sarbani (divorce) as per my gnosis. Therefore, the Rahu in 7th in D9 is fructifying. Kindly be respectful to JoyD. He's my favorite astrologer on this forum. His knowledge is quite extensive. Just share the birth details then your allegations will be put to rest by JoyD.

joyd

Post by joyd » 09 Feb 2019

@shiv-NO arguments friend.Let her be in her own school of thought.Don't divert from her beliefs on astrology.she followed the freedom of expression and speech and nothing wrong in it. she already told that she/he is new to this forum and subject.so pl ignore her in this regard.

joyd.

jana2

Post by jana2 » 09 Feb 2019

My bith details:
Birthplace: salzgitter, germany
Birthtime: 08:54 am
Birthdate: 04.02.1999

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

joyd

@priya-wrote-1/ I've not seen any big fights or misunderstanding between them... 2/You also need to see whether Jupiter is in Kendra or not, if Jupiter happens to aspect 7H in both d1, d9 we can safely ignore negative effects...

Good info priya, no parents dont fight and argue in front of their children to avoid the negative impact on kids.sometimes what you experience with your physical eyes and half understanding about indian wifes nature may not be true.wife-husbands problems are their internal and personal matters.so they dont expose in front of us.mOstly woman in the family adjusted with such kind of things.unless she dont opens it,we cant know about them.But somehow they never open bcz of family traditions and values they have learnt from their elders.

Even a saving grace of jupiter may nor rescue the actual problem.[conditions apply and i dont like to brief you about them at this stage].so i am stopping your raised question here.you need not place any of your family members birth info here.Before learning some techniques[as your friend mentioned ]we have to learn some basics too.Take it my advice as easy as you finish your chacobar :lol: :D

@jana- i will reply you by tonight about your asked one..

joyd.

joyd.

joyd

@jana-wrote-/We have very similar personalities and we went through very similar situations in our lives no one else could understand..

But astrology can give its sound reasons for it.

Nodes in 1-7/7-1 axis are not good,such natives carries their forefathers/ grand mothers karma and face unexpected events like separation[if ketu is there],dual marriages[if rahu is there] in their life..

How to justify this point in your chart? is the question.here i want to justify the role of fore fathers and grand mothers karmas using your D9/D40-/D60 CHARTS. I mean how nodes becomes the carriers of siad people.It clarifies how you both are on same wavelength of thoughts/situations.

Let me start with your D1 .Ketu in mars star.Mercury is 8th lord of genetic links.Both are connected in 12th house of liberation,but you are not liberated bcz of mars aspect.ketu in martian star bonded you with your forefathers/grandmothers pending karmas..

coming to D9-K2 is in 7th.k2-8th lord of navamsa venus are in 6-8 axis.In This 6 th is pending karma and 8th is genetic link.some of the negitive pending karmas of your grandmother's haunting you in the form of k2 in this birth.As we are not aware of those pending karmas, we feel such haunting experiences and thoughts as strange,puzzled and mysterious ones.

next is D40-Both nodes straight away occupied the genetical house and roga-runa-shatru arroda placed in such sign.All these 3 categories will affect you in the form of some female enemies ,creditors and in some form of the diseases bcz of ketus link with 7-8 axis in different divisional charts like i mentioned above.Here the 7th axis is oppositional and 8th one is genetic link of such opposition.

In D60- k2 directly placed in 8th of genetic link.we need not always check these D40/D60 but fine tuning purpose i used them also.Only D9 is strong enough to confirm this.

In a simple way also we can judge the negitivity of such k2 using his placed 7th house in navamsa or in rasi too.From the 6th ,7th is 2nd of danda[punishment] and from 8th ,the 7th is 12th of loss.Hope now you are better understood my last point and enlightened ,why K2 in 7th is a punisher/terminator of those house significations..

joyd.

jana2

Post by jana2 » 09 Feb 2019

Special thanks to you joyd and priya for your positivity. Greetings

ReformedVivek
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ReformedVivek » 09 Feb 2019

shivoham, I've told that my mom has ketu in 7H in d9. My parents are still happier. What will joyD or anyone do if there is ketu in 7H in d9?
We will get nodes in 7H in d9 for every hour and we just can't say that everyone will get divorce because ketu or rahu in 7H in d9!
The perfect example is my mother! What else you want?
Now, joyD or some astrologer would change my mother's birth time based on their wish.
I can clearly see the effect of rahu in my mom's d9 lagan. Now you should tell me, how can you even generalize his statement?
If you see clearly, joD's reply was altered.
I'm sorry for sRath case. In my previous reply I've mentioned that Jupiter's aspect either rashi aspect or planet aspect on 7H would save.
My mother's birth data
11/01/1960
2:00 am (midnight)
ujjain
joyD, no one is diverting from my belief system. This is my mother's details...you have already altered your reply. I repeat my mom's horoscope is enough to prove that you are false.

snsharma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by snsharma » 11 Feb 2019

If you read Joyd Ji's explanations,predictions on other sections and threads, You would not have made this statement. 8)

justchill
Contributor
Contributor

Post by justchill » 30 Mar 2019

I may be wrong here. Learned members correct me if and forgive me my mistakes as I am a beginner.

In priya’s chart could it be that there are mitigating factors. Rahu in own house in Aquarius in Navamsa. Saturn in Virgo sitting with an exalted mercury. May be ketu is in own Nakshatra in Magha in Leo in Navamsa chart. In Rasi chart ketu is in Pisces and also receiving 100% aspect from Jupiter.

As my child is about to go through ketu MD soon. I have gone through many posts here on the subject. I saw a few people who had it easy. They were the ones who had ketu well placed. Either in Pisces or Scorpio and the Ketu being friendly to Lagna Lord.

Just my observation.

Best regards