Remedy of badhkesh

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
nishu
Remedy of badhkesh

Post by nishu » 30 Nov 2018

I found this untouched but very useful theory about badhkesh is mentioned In this astrology forum.

Regarding Badhakesh all the standard rules of alleviation apply. i.e. being aspected by a saumya graha, being in a saumya amsha (i.e. in a good Nav or in Pushkarbhaga) etc. One school strictly believes

*"exalted Badhakesh is very bad"*

as it takes the obstacles to an insurmountable level. While deb Badhakesh is good. Ramanan ji is a strict believer in this school.

If strongly placed / exalted badhkesh is very bad, then it always creates problems in whole life and life suffers always.?

Is there no one remedy of minimise it's negative effects.

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Remedy of badhkesh

Post by astrostar » 05 Dec 2018

Follow the below points to reduce unfavorable situations caused by badhaka house significators.

1) don't put on gemstone related to badhaka house significator
2) avoid numbers, colors, star days, weekdays - represented by badhaka house significator
3) donate relevant products/clothes/objects/articles/food items - signified by the badhaka house significator to poor people

The above 3, also apply to significators of the 12th house.
For 8th house significators, avoid 3rd point and must follow 1 and 2 points.
It means don't donate anything related to 8th house significators due to longevity issue.
Luminous Omnipotent Valley of Astrology

snsharma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by snsharma » 03 Jan 2019

Astrostar,
Will point no 2 especialy weekdays apply if badhakesh happens to be mercury?

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astrostar » 03 Jan 2019

snsharma wrote:
03 Jan 2019
Will point no 2 especialy weekdays apply if badhakesh happens to be mercury?
Yes. It applies to any planet, which signifies badhaka house; and even for Mercury too.

snsharma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by snsharma » 04 Jan 2019

Astrostar,
I have read an article in internet which suggests to conduct mrityunjaya homa every year.Can you suggest something like that for Mercury owning 7 & 10 house?

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astrostar » 04 Jan 2019

snsharma wrote:
04 Jan 2019
I have read an article in internet which suggests to conduct mrityunjaya homa every year.Can you suggest something like that for Mercury owning 7 & 10 house?
For Sagittarius ascendant, Mercury owns 7th house, and becomes badhaka lord. 10th house lordship is not at all a negative feature.
Mrityunjaya homa is always a very powerful remedy for any badhaka planet. In fire rituals, things/materials like cow's ghee, jaggery, wooden sticks/samidha, grains, coconut, etc when burnt produce herbal/healing smoke. This smoke from havan/homa (any) purifies all nadis, vessels, harmones, etc. in human body. Regular havan, daily or weekly is a most beneficial for physical and mental health for everyone. This also improves cognitive, decision-making skills, etc. e.g. this will help to take a good decision-making while driving a vehicle, and will avoid accident, and will safely reach home. Rigveda strongly recommends a daily havan for everyone.
For Mercury, other remedies can be -
can worship Lord Vishnu;
recite vishnu sahasranama stotram, budha strotram;
recite Mercury mantra- om bram breem broum sah budhaya namah), daily 17 times or 32 times or more
avoid number 5, green color, emerald;
avoid Mercury star days, wednesdays for hard/important work;
donate mung/moong bean, green vegetables, green clothes on wednesday or on Mercury star days;
prepare a dish/recipe/snack with mung bean/gram and donate to poor.

In birth chart, other planets, which are linked to 7th house (for saggi asc) in any manner, can also act as badhaka (pain giver) planets. So, native might want to perform remedies for those planets too.

snsharma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by snsharma » 04 Jan 2019

Thanx astrostar for the detailed reply. Sorry for bombarding you with questions.I am little scared coz my Me MD has just started. Me ,Ju and Su are placed in 7th house Gemini in my horo with no other malefic influence.Do I need to do remedy for Ju and Su too!!!???? Please suggest remedies for that. Me is in own house with a kona lord.will there be any saving grace?!

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Shivoham » 04 Jan 2019

For Leo Ascendant, the main yoga karak planet Mars is Badha kesh due to Fixed Ascendant 9th lord condition. My Mars is Atmakaraka too. My question is that although it's in Pisces but in chalit it's shifting to 9th house. So its 9th lord in 9th house. I think one should wait for the maturity of Badhakesh like for Mars it's 27-28 years after which the badha reduces. Is it so or not...

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astrostar » 05 Jan 2019

snsharma wrote:
04 Jan 2019
Me ,Ju and Su are placed in 7th house Gemini in my horo with no other malefic influence.Do I need to do remedy for Ju and Su too!!!???? Please suggest remedies for that. Me is in own house with a kona lord.will there be any saving grace?!
I don't use equal house system and whole sign bhava system. I only use placidus house system for bhava chart. So, I need to check 7H degrees, 9H degrees, and the 3 planets degrees to confirm badhaka significations and kona ownership.

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Shivoham wrote:
04 Jan 2019
For Leo Ascendant, the main yoga karak planet Mars is Badha kesh due to Fixed Ascendant 9th lord condition. My Mars is Atmakaraka too. My question is that although it's in Pisces but in chalit it's shifting to 9th house. So its 9th lord in 9th house. I think one should wait for the maturity of Badhakesh like for Mars it's 27-28 years after which the badha reduces. Is it so or not...
Welcome to testing tools dept.
I don't use equal house system and whole sign system.
I use placidus house system for bhava chart.

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Shivoham » 05 Jan 2019

Hi Astro star,
Do you mean Shripati method aka Placidus Method or are you talking about KPs way of using Placidus Method. I use Shripati Method.

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 05 Jan 2019

The divergence appears to be due to using Ascendant as start of first house versus using middle of first house. In former case, Pisces would be 8H, but in case of latter case, there is a possibility of shifting to 9H if ascendant occurs early in Leo.
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Shivoham wrote:
05 Jan 2019
Do you mean Shripati method aka Placidus Method or are you talking about KPs way of using Placidus Method. I use Shripati Method.
I use placidus in KP way. So, our views differ.

ChandraLagna wrote:
05 Jan 2019
The divergence appears to be due to using Ascendant as start of first house versus using middle of first house. In former case, Pisces would be 8H, but in case of latter case, there is a possibility of shifting to 9H if ascendant occurs early in Leo.
ChandraLagna Ji,
Yes.

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Shivoham » 05 Jan 2019

I actually support the latter Sripati view of treating Ascendant degree as the middle of the 1st house. This view is supported by PVR ji but opposed by his Guru Pandit Sanjay Rath ji who gives no significance to chalit. As per PVR ji, my chart is one of the most difficult chart he has ever come across for predictions in our Sohamsa Group Mail Conversations. Our conversation was based on his views of considering Ascendant degree as middle of 1st house. Within that he prefers equal house & I prefer Shripati. That's because near poles Sripati won't work but my argument is for India it is extremely precise.

Personally, my own chart turns upside down due to this as I am a 1° Leo Ascendant (Gandanta). Moreover, the birth is on Krishna Chaturdashi (0.1% left) denoting extremely powerful Ketu & tithi denoting 4 dagdha rashis of Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius & Pisces. In Chalit 4 major planets make a move from one house to another which are Saturn, Mars, Mercury & Sun (Shripati Method).

Birth Details 31st May 1992 11:12 A.M. Jaipur, Rajasthan

As per Rashi Jupiter is in Lagna in Leo, (Stationary Saturn is in Capricorn), Mars in Pisces, (Moon, Combust Venus, Cazimi Mercury & Sun in Taurus), Rahu in Sagittarius & Ketu in Gemini- (Both getting exalted in D-9 so neechbhanga)

But In Chalit... Saturn moves from 6th to 7th, Mars from 8th to 9th, Sun Mercury (Both Vargottam) from 10 to 11.

PVR ji says that planetary aspects & yoga's both changes due to movement in chalit. For instance since Saturn has moved to 7th in chalit but stays in Capricorn producing Shash Mahapurush Yoga. Also Mars as 9th lord in 9th house (Badhak), Venus 10th in 10th & Mercury 11th in 11th.
The whole script is changing here due to chalit, It's a completely different ballgame all together. There are so many Yoga's in my chart but I think Pravajya Yoga has fructified although Sun has combusted Venus because those are closely related to what I am experiencing in my life.

Chandra Lagna ji Your inputs in this regard will be highly valuable for me.
Last edited by ChandraLagna on 05 Jan 2019, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed the multiple quoted lines that are un-necessary.

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 05 Jan 2019

Shivoham, I prefer the ascendant is start of first bhava, so the chalit chart in your case remains same as Rashi chart, Shani remains in 6th, Kuja placed in 8th and not 9th. So the placements as I see are very different from what you mention and so it is difficult to discuss this chart technically since our views are so different. I see you are following the other thread about Ascendant being start of first house & I will be updating that thread with further inputs.
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

nishu

Post by nishu » 12 Jan 2019

Thanks for your precious advice....

In my chart
21/9/1989
10:40 am
Ranchi

Badhkesh moon is exalted placed in 7th house , no conjunction, no any planet aspect.
In my early stage of learning astrology, I used to think that moon is the most beneficial planet for me as it is bhagyesh for scorpio ascendant and strongly placed in kendra(7th house), without any negative influences. It brings fortune and a powerful rajyoga...
I used to wear pearl at that time and always worship bhagwan shiv as my isht-dev (i worship all god but fully dedicated to him , do fast on pradosh).
But as time has passed , I don't get any sign of good fortune. I was a meritorious students but didn't get any job still unemployed , have little income through astrology practice. I started to learn astrology since 2002 with full dedication. But due to some kind of introvert nature, unable to explore my skills.

I want to serve people and make their life better through astrology , but face obstacles .

Then "badhkesh concept" came to me through a learned astrologer, and he said that whatever I want to try , I never get any success in my life either professional or marital happiness.
He suggested to me to
1) avoid pearl as it increases obstacles and turn milk into buttermilk with lemon-juice.
2)Crouch in front of god but don't do any long Pooja (I used to chant different types of mantra and stotra daily approx 30-50 minutes ) as 9th bhav signify dharma, more I become religious more I face problems

We share many scorpion ascendent chart having exalted moon in 7th as badhkesh, and they all face major problems in their life

I followed his advice 3-4 months but my problem gets worse. Now I start my Pooja again. It gives me peace and mental relief. But what about "pearl"
Mostly learned astrologer suggest me to not wear pearl , but whenever I stop to wear pearl , my income gets reached at zero.

I request to all learned astrologer (specially Ramanand ji)
Please suggest me what I should to do for removing badhak dosh.

How Can I get success in my life personally and professionally ??? I want to connect people to astrology and religion as they make their life better and changed their perspectives in making a good society and nation. Can this will be happen?
Last edited by ChandraLagna on 12 Jan 2019, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed the multiple quoted lines that are un-necessary.

Vipul
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Vipul » 05 Feb 2019

A planet (badhaka) when sits at 6th/8th position from badhaka sthana can be considered to be favourable, as far as results of its being badhkesh are concerned.