Jupiter's aspect on Mercury

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
snsharma
Contributor
Contributor
Jupiter's aspect on Mercury

Post by snsharma » 18 Jan 2019

I have read recently an article that says that to have expertise( deep knowledge) in a particular field Mercury should not be aspected by Jupiter.Is that true? Their enmity is not as bitter as sun-saturn's.

joyd

Re: Jupiter's aspect on Mercury

Post by joyd » 18 Jan 2019

It is a pseudo rule.Such aspect makes the native as a continuous learner[student]till his death.It means the native updates his knowledge daily with new inputs to his existed knowledge.It is really a gifted aspect.

joyd.

snsharma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by snsharma » 20 Jan 2019

Thanx Joyd,
Is this applicable to Ju-Me conjunction??
What about Ju-Me mutual aspect? What kind of trait that native with mutual aspect will have?

joyd

Post by joyd » 20 Jan 2019

Jupiter's aspect is more powerful than conjunction.so in conjunction this is not much effective as aspectual one.such planets results in sama-sapthak position depending on their posited sign lords [dispositors] and their placed star lord's too.so apply on your own..

joyd.

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hari766 » 09 Feb 2019

joyd wrote:
18 Jan 2019
It is a pseudo rule.Such aspect makes the native as a continuous learner[student]till his death.It means the native updates his knowledge daily with new inputs to his existed knowledge.It is really a gifted aspect.

joyd.
Thank you for the comment..very interesting and motivating. I have read somewhere that if Mercury causes Bhadra yoga with Jupiter aspecting Mercury, the Bhadra yoga gets cancelled. However I think there is difference of opinion on this point.

joyd

Post by joyd » 09 Feb 2019

Jupiter aspecting Mercury, the Bhadra yoga gets cancelled../ is right understanding but continuous learning/updating one's knowledge dont come under bhadra yoga.If bhadra yoga cancelled means, such native cant keep vital secrets and exposes them to public/media.Due to this his life at risk always.Also his dare[parakrama]levels are below the par..sometimes he may behaves as timid and coward too.jupiter is expansion [knowledge]and Mercury is store house of vast data.so jupiter's aspect on mercury further expands the data in detail and unlimited kind..Hope you are clear now..

joyd.

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hari766 » 11 Feb 2019

joyd wrote:
09 Feb 2019
Jupiter aspecting Mercury, the Bhadra yoga gets cancelled../ is right understanding but continuous learning/updating one's knowledge dont come under bhadra yoga.If bhadra yoga cancelled means, such native cant keep vital secrets and exposes them to public/media.Due to this his life at risk always.Also his dare[parakrama]levels are below the par..sometimes he may behaves as timid and coward too.jupiter is expansion [knowledge]and Mercury is store house of vast data.so jupiter's aspect on mercury further expands the data in detail and unlimited kind..Hope you are clear now..

joyd.
Then what will be the result both Jupiter and Saturn aspects mercury?

joyd

Post by joyd » 11 Feb 2019

saturns which aspect on mercury? decides the outcome..If it is 3rd native RAM[short term memories] is excellent but His permanent memory under fluctuations or sometime blank too.If it is 7th-makes native as impotent.If it is 10th -harms his paternal and maternal uncles/aunts..

joyd.

snsharma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by snsharma » 11 Feb 2019

Joyd,
Will Ju-Me conjunction too cancel Bhadrayoga?

Ram1973
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Ram1973 » 12 Feb 2019

Dear all:

I have Rahu conjunct Jupiter(combust), Sun and Mercury in 3rd House (Sagittarius)...do I have guru chandal yoga? is budh-aditya yoga cancelled?
3 Jan 1973, 1.05 AM, Chennai.
Thanks for your rrsponse..
Ram

joyd

Post by joyd » 13 Feb 2019

Both under existence but BAY works with a lesser strength..

joyd.