[I'm Confused] Mars in 2nd house Manglik or non Manglik?

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
sinnerspeaks
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Re: [I'm Confused] Mars in 2nd house Manglik or non Manglik?

Post by sinnerspeaks » 07 Apr 2016

All glory to Danava Guru Shukracharya
I have received many queries related to manglik dosha by many of my blog and fb page followers
The reality is this that in more than 90% of so called manglik kundalis this dosha is self cancelled specially in cancer and leo lagna no matter whatever the astrologer says it can never ever be effected by manglik dosha
It just serves as bread and butter to many businesses minded astrologers
The situations in which manglik dosha will consider to be cancelled are mentioned below

When Mars is in its own sign (Aries, Scorpio), exalted (Capricorn) or in the houses owned by PLANETS SUPPOSED to be his friends (Sun, Jupiter, Moon) manglik dosha gets cancelled.

If Mars is in the 2nd house but in Gemini,Virgo sign then the manglik dosha gets cancelled

If Mars is in 12th house but in Taurus, Libra then the manglik dosha gets cancelled.

If Mars is in 7th house but in Cancer, Capricorn then the manglik dosha gets cancelled.

If Mars is in 8th house but in Sagittarius, Pisces no dosha exists.

For Cancer and Leo ascendant Mars is a yogakaraka( a beneficial influence) wherever it may be no dosha at all.

For Aquarius ascendant Mars in the 4th/8th house then the manglik dosha gets cancelled.

If benefic Jupiter or Venus is in ascendant no dosha.9.If Mars is in conjunction or aspected by Jupiter or Moon no dosha.

If Mars is in conjunction/aspected by Sun, Mercury, Saturn, Rahu then the manglik dosha does not exist.

If mars is exalted in navmansh chart or in pushkarnavmansh

When mars is at 0 degree in lagna kundali

When mars is 28 degree or more in lagna kundali

Note- All aspects and conjuction conditions the aspectiong or conjuction planet must be degreewise stronger than mars

kunsikaram
Contributor
Contributor

Post by kunsikaram » 10 Apr 2016

The reason why a person termed maglik is because if mars is placed in respective houses the energy, aggression will be more which may not the match the opposite partner (if the person doesnt not have the same energy or agression). For example :- Mars in 2nd house,

1) the person will be more aggressive in his speech/communication, others may be affected because of such speech, likes to argue and if rahu or saturn joins mars in 2nd house it will increase. Further aspecting the 8th house from 2nd house there will be more of aggression, determination (if its well placed) in the marriage life.

Mars being the planet of destroying - the marriage may end up (being in 2nd and aspecting 8th house) because of such behaviors and hence that's why they look for the other possible positions in the chart which the partner may posses to handle such harsh tendencies of the person with mars in 2nd.

2) 2nd house being 8th to 7th house, the sexual energy will be more

In this case, a partner should have same sexual energy to satisfy and that's the reason in most of the Manglik charts they look for the manglik dosha charts so the energy matches.

astro4life

Post by astro4life » 10 Apr 2016

Kunsikaram sir, it is not true, what you have written.

There is a family member, she is a 3rd cousin of a distant uncle, whome we don't even see much. She had Mars and Rahu in 2nd house of her chart. But she is not aggressive, no temper, no fighting with everybody. Not at all!! In fact, very opposite - kind soul , loved by her childresn, and others. She is a Scorpio Lagna, but not a back-biting or harsh speech person. She actially meek to her hubby. Very sacrificing, gives a lot to all those she knows in society.

also, they were married for long time. Got married 38 years ago. No divorce or anything. Of course, like everyone there are arguments and other problems every now and then, so it is not a "perfect marriage" but then who is??

Half the time these rules do not work. Surely you have seen many horoscopes too where it is not working.

kunsikaram
Contributor
Contributor

Post by kunsikaram » 10 Apr 2016

Hi Astro life,

what i said is base rule, shouldn't be taken as such, planets act according to the aspects, conjuction, relationship to lagna and position in D9 etc. i was explaining why they call its manglik based on my understanding. Yes i have seen other charts where things change, because of other aspects, conjuctions etc.

MKM

Post by MKM » 15 Jan 2019

SORRY FOR LATE ENTRY

JUST HAD A QUERY

Based on above discussion, I am Manglik or Non Manglik

I have my MAR in 2nd house conjunct with Saturn (Virgo Lagna).
SUN is sitting in 8th house conjunct with venus and mercury

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astrostar » 17 Jan 2019

MKM wrote:
15 Jan 2019
Based on above discussion, I am Manglik or Non Manglik
I have my MAR in 2nd house conjunct with Saturn (Virgo Lagna).
SUN is sitting in 8th house conjunct with venus and mercury
Your Mars creating manglik effect to some extent.
The quantity of effect depends on other factors.
Luminous Omnipotent Valley of Astrology