Astrological indicators for a good sex life vs. Celibacy

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
marian i.
Contributor
Contributor
Re: Astrological indicators for a good sex life vs. Celibacy

Post by marian i. » 08 Nov 2016

Hi,

I do not think that the 11th house (in Rasi Chart) shows vices etc. Parasara says that the 11th lord in Lagna makes one satvik. Also, the Lagna Lord in 11th gives good qualities. What is the meaning of placement of the 11th Lord in Lagna giving satva guna? The 11th house/ lord shows where we are gainful. Thus, when the 11th Lord is in Lagna (which shows the nature of the native) makes one gainful in his nature: a good character, which cannot be other than a satvik one. If a Yogakaraka planet is also in Lagna, a saint is born.

About the topic:
1. The 7th house shows the sex/ sexuality etc;
2. The 12th house have nothing to do with sexuality. The 12th house shows sleep and leisure of the body. Kama trikona houses are 3rd, 7th and 11th. The 12th house is part of the moksha trikona houses. In sexuality matters, the 3rd house shows sexual excitament, the 7th house shows the partner/ the sexual act and the 11th house shows the outcome of the 7th sexual act, like a good/ bad disposition etc. This is more so in the Navamsa;
3. Mars is the karaka for 3rd house, Venus is the karaka for 7th house and Jupiter is the karaka for 11th house. Mars shows only energy and the physical strenght needed for the sexual act. Also, the sexual impulse to do the act or to search for a partner etc. In Nadi Mars shows the husband in a female chart and Venus shows the wife in a male chart. So, when the Mars is weak even in a male chart, the native can be impotent even/ or a renunciate (weak sexual instict);
4. We can judge sexuality even by looking at the 3rd house. In a chart of a saint, this house can be weak, because the 3rd house shows the base instincts in a man. This can shows a lonely man/ celibate in a normal chart.
5. Saturn or Mercury afflicted aspecting the 7th house shows homosexuality, or an eunuch etc. Saturn is the oldest, so he can be impotent, and Mercury is just a child, thus he is badly placed in 7th house.

Some combination
1. Venus in 3rd/ 6th/ 12th from AL shows celibacy/ sannyasa etc.;
2. Venus in 12th from Navamsa Lagna shows celibacy (12th is 6th from 7th; the 6th house is the house of celibacy, so Venus is weak there);
3. Venus in 6th is not good;
4. The strenght of the 6th lord in a kendra gives celibacy/ late marriage;
5. Malefic Lord (6th, 8th or 12th) in 3rd house can show the same. The 6th lord (celibacy) in 3rd (sexual excitement) is the most powerful indication of the 3 cases;
6. Jupiter/ Mercury in Virgo. Virgo means a virgin/ celibacy. Jupiter expands the things touched by him. Mercury is a child (not interested in sex). Venus is in debility in this sign. Many saints have Jupiter/ Mercury in Virgo;
7. Venus rules the sex and the semen of man. If Venus is with Jupiter or Mercury, the semen can go upwards towards the brain (like in all the spiritual paths which invariably must involve Brahmacyaria). Venus with Moon shows the opposite direction, this is an active sexual life;
8. A7 and UL are important, also. If they are in a trikona from AL, sexual life/ marriage is very likely. In the 6th, 8th or 12th from AL, in a way or another the man can stay outside the sex life;
9. Venus or DK planet (wife etc.) in a bad house from AK (native), can show that the native rejects sexual life. See the chart of Ramana Maharishi. He had Moon AK planet in Gemini, and in 6th there from is Venus which is also the DK planet. He was a celibate/ sannyasa saint;
10. Of course, togheter with the 3rd house/ lord, the 7th house is very important. If the lord of 7th is in 6th, 8th or 12th from the 7th house, and is without a benefic/ trikona lord/ aspected by these, celibacy can appear.

The number of combination for a active sexual live versus celibacy are countless, and only the study of many charts is the best source of learning.

Regards,
M

astroKid_84

Post by astroKid_84 » 13 Nov 2016

The way I understand this:

11th house signifies our highest desires. It is an Upachaya house and is also part of the Kama trikona. If the 11th house or lord is connected with other kama trikona houses (like 7th/3rd, but esp the 7th), then it will mean an amplified desire to experience pleasure with the opposite (well, atleast in most cases and just to keep the analysis simple) sex. As experienced members have already pointed out, association of 3rd lord will give the courage and the initiative to START out such activities rather than waiting for things to happen. Association of 11th lord and lagna lord will also make the pursuit of one's highest desires seem more natural (i.e you would not need society to tell you that you ought to go for a certain goal to be respected - this comes naturally to you).

8th house is the actual house of Sex, but this can also be secret passionate sex as opposed to the legal partnerships signified by the 7th house. A person with only 8th house strength, but no 7th house planets, will not care much for social/legal validation of his/her sexual acts, while a strong 7th house person needs society to know that he/she is involved in a fruitful (i.e sexual) partnership.

12th house is where one can relax fully and ultimately dissolve/get lost (there is no transformation here like in the 8th house) - hence I would hesitate to put passionate sex here. Maybe more like a relaxing oil massage on the bed with your partner is a 12th house affair.

I also find that the society where one lives in makes a huge difference - even a person with a loaded kama trikona living in a sexually repressed part of the world (many parts of India) might not be having as much sex (or any sex!) as a person who has no kama trikona planets but happens to be living in a very sexually liberated part of the world (most of western and northern europe for example). Hence some of you who have posted queries on the native getting activated sexually after moving might take this into consideration.

Balwinder
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Balwinder » 12 Jan 2017

This topic is one of the most popular. Sex sells.

Saturn surely has a dampening effect on sex. But I'm curious to know why 5H isn't part of the Kama trikona. 5H surely plays a huge part in a relationships.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 14 Jan 2017

Marion

Regarding your point about the 6th and 12th about being bad for marriage and hence sex life, I would have to disagree.

Marriage yes, but not sex life.

Although the 6th and 12th are placed in dusthana positions relative to the 7th and hence marriage is difficult, but 12th being an expansion of the 7th means sexual energy is expanded. 6th being 12th of the 7th means the sex life is completely redefined. Venus in 6th can make the person rather promiscuous.

Even for the marriage point, I would say 12th shows marriage that is thoroughly enjoyed through the bed. 6th shows marriage to many partners.

Dusthana positions relative to the main house is just one line of reasoning. Venus is the karaka for pleasures of the 12th. Venus is the natural significator of marriage. Thus there is a tying-in of ideas.

Similarly the 6th bhava is the number '6' which is Venus number. Venus again is the natural significator of marriage. Thus again there is a tying in of ideas. We cannot just look at 6th being placed in a dusthana position relative to the 7th.

Rgds
Khoo

Vinith

Post by Vinith » 02 Apr 2017

Interesting Topic. If someone's chart has strong indications for celibacy or minimal sex life? What are the remedies? Most of the people look to astrology for remedies? Like for instance Saturn in 10th aspects Venus+Mars in 12th?

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 02 Apr 2017

If a person chooses the celibacy path, why should he perform remedies?
Also venus mars combination will have their own effects even if aspected by saturn, I feel.

Vinith

Post by Vinith » 03 Apr 2017

[quote=Dev post_id=237709 time=1491197456 user_id=2551]
If a person chooses the celibacy path, why should he perform remedies?
Also venus mars combination will have their own effects even if aspected by saturn, I feel.
[/quote]

No i am not saying choosing celibacy but not getting opportunities. Someone who wants an active sex life but the desire is marred by Saturn's aspect on the 12th and the the 7th house. What should be the remedies in such cases... Do Mantras and Gemstone really work in such cases or any cases?

Vinith

Post by Vinith » 05 Apr 2017

No i am not saying choosing Celibacy but i am saying not getting enough opportunities. The native may have desires and such but not getting opportunities to fulfill them. Like for instance when Venus and Mars are in the 12th they might ignite desires in the person but will he get the opportunities is the question. Also because Venus and Mars aspect the 6th house from the 12th, he might be involved in the things concerned with the 6th house. Also if Saturn in 10th or mercury or Ketu will put a hard aspect on Venus or Mars or if they put stamp on the sexual houses like 7th/8th or 12th which might restrict his chances. Remedies are the only solution. What are the remedies ?

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 06 Apr 2017

IMO very high desires would definitely definitely be there and if not getting opportunities, one may cross the border. It depends on the other planets like jupiter, sun etc but saturn may not block entirely, it may be delayed but his desire would still be high due to mars venus combination. If the block is still there continuously, then he may turn immoral and satisfy his desires.
Remedies would be to read Hanuman Chalisa on saturdays.
Prayers to Venus and Goddess Lakshmi would also be good.

Vinith

Post by Vinith » 23 Apr 2017

Thanks Dev for the reply. I am wondering do gemstones or Rudraksha work for such cases? Like wearing an Amethyst or a Seven Mukhi rudraksha to reduce the malefic or negative aspects of Saturn?

Also i would like to know How would a KP/Nadi astrologer view these topics? Like how Shilpaji pointed out the role of 7th House and 12th House plus Venus/Mars... does the 7th Cusp and 12th Cusp act accordingly through their sublords? Can anybody help with the significations for the good sex life Vs Celibacy?

ashokvas
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by ashokvas » 05 Jun 2018

I have made a post on this thread a few days ago but I am unable to see it or have not received any replies so far

iamdipurani
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by iamdipurani » 29 Dec 2018

Hi what is AL

Savitha Saran

Post by Savitha Saran » 30 Dec 2018

Please check my sex life

26 July 1981
23 00 pm
Coimbatore

joyd

Post by joyd » 30 Dec 2018

you have controlled sex life savitha ji.

joyd.

motofreak19
Contributor
Contributor

Post by motofreak19 » 08 Jan 2019

Hi Joyd,

What do you think about my chart here?

DateOfBirth: 19/06/1989
PlaceOfBirth: Puri, Odisha
TimeOfBirth: 10:40am

THank you!