jupiter-venus dasha

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
joyd
Re: jupiter-venus dasha

Post by joyd » 01 Aug 2018

subramanian said that- Also in one way 6th lord in the 8th produce VPRY. Jup in 8th is also good for longevity. So overall your Jupiter is not that bad ... as others said.

Being the 6th lord here jupiter gives disease free life but cuts the longivity very surely.such 6th lord gives loans free life[no debts].so in this natives case jupiter is certainly bad.In one word jupiter boons only Sunaayasa marana[ peacefull death] but not any kind of VPRY.

Saturn being the 8th lord in 12th,-the 12th house significations destroyed but 8th significations gets their due boost.so how Saturn in own navamsa do good to native ?

JOYD.

rashmi_rh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rashmi_rh » 01 Aug 2018

Dear Mr. Subramanian
Thankyou so much fro your analysis.. I was so looking forward to this. Unfortunately i do not have the permissions to get your email.
You are absolutely right about my parents.. my mother specially is old minded. I was a first born to her and a girl and she hated that.. so right from birth we never really got along. my mothers other 2 sisters had a son as their first born that fired her up even more. it was a typical "deprived girl child" life i had. All her treatment towards me and my dad being a mute spectator to my condition has definitely given me a lot of reasons to hate them and it made me really rebellious in my youth and even now.. there are things which my parents still do to enrage me beyond my control. So yes I never really had the love, care or blessings from my parents.. at all. if i can get your email i can tell you to some even more extreme situations.. people who know my mother thru and thru only can believe what i was saying was the truth. To be brutally honest I dont think i can ever love my parents.. I may care but i cannot love them. just too many bad memories.
It does give me some relief to know that things will see some change-- still fear to say that it will be better after going thru hell. its like even if something good is happening i will probably not even realise it!!!

Job I seriously need it.. right now my bank account is slowly getting eroded with absolutely nothing coming in. i just need a good house and a steady income to lead my life with dignity.

Vishnu worship.. yes its kind of Lord Vishnu himself called me to him !! my IVF treatment devastated and broke me to an extent that i did not even have the strength to pick myself anymore. nothing but suicide was the only thing on my mind.. was googling to find painless ways to die!! Parents never cared and husband too had become kind of insensitive to my pain. that broke me even more.
and one day i just on a whim took off visiting temples. If you are aware in Mangalore there is something called as Naga Kola. A manglorean preist here in Mumbai organises it every year. he invited me to witness it and ask one question to the man "possessed". the person who gets "possessed" with just one look at me said " you have not visited your kuldevta and its angry at you" it is like your "parent" the He has been waiting for you".. thats it.. our Kuldevta is the Vishnu incarnation of the Boar- Varaha avatar.. believe it or not within days i took off to Tirupati and on my way back went to my kuldevta temple after 25 years!!. begged for forgiveness and offered the typical offerings in the temple. since then i try to go to any Vishnu temple nearby specially on saturdays. even at home i burn camphor everyday. Im still waiting for things to improve but my mind has become a bit calmer now. the nonstop suicidal thoughts has reduced quite drastically but I still do have my days when i get hopelessly pulled back into depression.
Health issues : i seriously pray I wont have any. in the last 2.5 years ive had hamstring injury, ivf treatment, cancer scare, snakebite and toe surgery. Enough is Enough!! i dont even want to look at a pill for the rest of my life!! ivf and snake bite was like kissing God and back. Im surprised im alive after these 2 experiences.

question: exactly what do you mean by Jupiter was indirectly saving me? saving me from what or whom?

I really appreciate your time to write to me. Thanks a lot.
warm regards
Rashmi

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 01 Aug 2018

Dear rashmi_rh
Happy to note that you are worshiping your DHARMA DEVATHA.

All the best.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

rashmi_rh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rashmi_rh » 02 Aug 2018

Thankyou so much Mr. Subramanian P.. I will really appreciate you to be in touch if you foresee anything good or bad in my life to alert me to take the right decisions.

Thanks again
Rashmi

rashmi_rh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rashmi_rh » 12 Aug 2018

Mr. Subramanian P.
As you already know my Saturn Sade sati started from October 2017. I want to know how bad is this phase going to be. I have after a long time started to build my resume to look for a job in my field ( I am a Gemologist and in my past have been in sales and marketing in the jewelry industry). I want to know if I will get a good well paying job and if I can stick to it. the rest of Jupiter Mahadasha and sade sati is going hand in hand till 2024 !! I will highly appreciate you letting me know some time frames of good and bad times to come. I am soon going to see a professional to deal with my depression. Hopefully I gather the mental strength to face the future.
Thanks
Rashmi

aa2
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aa2 » 13 Aug 2018

Dear Subramanian ji,

Would be grateful if you could analyse my chart too..

My details are : 19th may 1977, 5:31am , Darbhanga.

I have been unemployed since December 2011. Tried applying all through these years but nothing materialised.
Lost job, reputation, money and finally peace on mind.

Hoping for a ray of light in these hopeless times.
Regards
aa2

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 14 Aug 2018

joyd wrote:
01 Aug 2018
subramanian said that- Also in one way 6th lord in the 8th produce VPRY. Jup in 8th is also good for longevity. So overall your Jupiter is not that bad ... as others said.

Being the 6th lord here jupiter gives disease free life but cuts the longivity very surely.such 6th lord gives loans free life[no debts].so in this natives case jupiter is certainly bad.In one word jupiter boons only Sunaayasa marana[ peacefull death] but not any kind of VPRY.

Saturn being the 8th lord in 12th,-the 12th house significations destroyed but 8th significations gets their due boost.so how Saturn in own navamsa do good to native ?

JOYD.
Dear joyd.

Please don't overlook that the Lagna is Cancer and Jupiter has the 9th lordship also.
And also its a fact that any planet if its NAVAMSAKA falls in own RASI the ill effects gets diminished.
Over and above don't demoralize our member rashmi_rh
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

joyd

Post by joyd » 14 Aug 2018

Dear sub ji- For your kind info 9th lord jupiter placed in 12th from the 9th.so can you kindly elobrate the saving angles from jupiter? .For a cancer lagna,jupiter in 8th is a bad placement too. saturn in own amsa means,he gets double power to do harm.I Like to hear and enlightend about these 2 planets from your angle of view.Last but not least [on your advise-Over and above don't demoralize our member rashmi_rh].A astrologer never demoralise client but waht i wrote was fact from his/her kundali. He or she is not a paid client to me to demoralise or to false boost..

joyd.

rashmi_rh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rashmi_rh » 14 Aug 2018

Mr. Subramanian Pandath

Thankyou so much for your kind thoughts and efforts.
Rashmi

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 15 Aug 2018

joyd wrote:
14 Aug 2018
Dear sub ji- For your kind info 9th lord jupiter placed in 12th from the 9th.so can you kindly elobrate the saving angles from jupiter? .For a cancer lagna,jupiter in 8th is a bad placement too. saturn in own amsa means,he gets double power to do harm.I Like to hear and enlightend about these 2 planets from your angle of view.Last but not least [on your advise-Over and above don't demoralize our member rashmi_rh].A astrologer never demoralise client but waht i wrote was fact from his/her kundali. He or she is not a paid client to me to demoralise or to false boost..

joyd.
Dear Joid
1.Jup in the 12th from 9th is only relevant when analysis of 9th house is done.Nothing to do with the behavior of the planet as regard to LAGNA.
2.your version of "saturn in own amsa means,he gets double power to do harm". I totally disagree with that.
3.Regarding your comment on demoralizing a client. Please tell me what could be the reason that the native is still alive and survived from a suicide like situation. It is none other than the planet JUPITER in the 8th and aspecting the MARAKA STHANA the 2nd.
I am not writing this to argue with you, but only to highlight the planetary positions
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

joyd

Post by joyd » 15 Aug 2018

ok sub ji, jupiters aspect on Merak house saved the native is your view, am i right,but at the same time such jupiter is in other marak house,the 7th from such marak house 2nd.How you break this ? and one more question is ,you said jupiter 9th lordship[Please don't overlook that the Lagna is Cancer and Jupiter has the 9th lordship also.]but my zeal towards his 9th lordship is,how 9th lordship alone is a saving grace?For cancer lagna he is 6-9 lordships and any planet gives its MTK house results predominantly[6th].Hope your view about his 9th lordship is being the dharma sthana[9]its lord saved the native ? or you like to interpret in a different angle?

I dont think that it is an argument but a healthy discussion.so after clarified from you,i will end it..

joyd.

rashmi_rh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rashmi_rh » 15 Aug 2018

Dear Mr. Subramanian and Joyd

First of all I thank both of you for taking interest in my chart and trying to solve its mysteries. Both of you already know what hell I have been thru and trust me this forum and its members have really given me a lot of hope. I am feeling a few changes in me since I have been interacting with this forum and its experts. I could not get myself out of the bed in the mornings, nor would I socialize, even open the door of my house in weeks!! now I am thinking on the lines of taking up a job which will force me to get well dressed, look confident, step out of my "cave", meet people - interact and also make a living. People who know me from my childhood will never believe the kind of life i am living today.. I was the bright, full of action, angry, aggressive, rebellious, will turn the world to get what I want kind of person. Have been in sales and marketing for over 20 years not just in India but overseas meeting and interacting with different nationalities!! I am completely on the other side of the fence today.. It is only guidance from experts like you that I am able to look up at life again. So I definitely am getting into my fighting spirit again and seriously the experiences of the past 2.5 years had put me thru so much that nothing else can demoralise me now. I have nothing to lose anymore.. when you are at the very bottom - the only way to go is "UP". My take on Joyd's comments is that he/she is also trying to get to the bottom of my issues and a "healthy discussion" can only make see things from different angles. Subramanianji you are an expert par excellece. there must be a good reason Chandralagnaji recommended me to you. your way of analysing my chart is not just answering my questions but also helping others to learn this science more deeply. I am sure every person here just wants to help whether it is experts or people like me. Maybe this thread is enlightening a lot of people.. both astrologers and common people to get their answers. so lets all take it in our stride and "discuss" this issue with the sole intention of helping. I love to play "CUPID" :) Thanking you from the bottom of my heart. Sending both of you Prayers and Peace !!

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 18 Aug 2018

Dear rashmi_rh
Very happy to note that you have re energized and is on your toes to fight back.
All best wishes to you and blessings from my heart.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

rashmi_rh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rashmi_rh » 18 Aug 2018

Thankyou so much Mr. Subramanian.. Was thinking of you a lot with respect to the floods in Kerala
My prayers go for all who are affected. I seriously pray and hope that you and your family is not in any danger or discomfort.
about me yes.. I am taking some baby steps to "renew" myself to my "old self" I do need all the blessings I can to pull me thru it.
Thanks again
Warm regards
Rashmi

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 19 Aug 2018

Thanks a lot Rashmi_rh for your concern on the suffering people due to flood.
Me and family is posted at Odissa state presently.
All the best
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 19 Aug 2018

joyd wrote:
15 Aug 2018
ok sub ji, jupiters aspect on Merak house saved the native is your view, am i right,but at the same time such jupiter is in other marak house,the 7th from such marak house 2nd.How you break this ? and one more question is ,you said jupiter 9th lordship[Please don't overlook that the Lagna is Cancer and Jupiter has the 9th lordship also.]but my zeal towards his 9th lordship is,how 9th lordship alone is a saving grace?For cancer lagna he is 6-9 lordships and any planet gives its MTK house results predominantly[6th].Hope your view about his 9th lordship is being the dharma sthana[9]its lord saved the native ? or you like to interpret in a different angle?

I dont think that it is an argument but a healthy discussion.so after clarified from you,i will end it..

joyd.
Dearest JOYD.
Hope you are fine.
Read your post and let me share few thoughts on that.
Here is the extract from the book HOW TO JUDGE A HOROSCOPE by Sir B V RAMAN

"Kataka (Cancer).—Jupiter and Mars are benefics, the better being Mars as he is lord of the 5th and 10th. Venus and Mercury are evil and Saturn, the Moon and the Sun are neutrals".

1.This is the reason for me to consider Jup as a benefic .
2. You asked regarding Jup in the 7th from the 2nd. yes it is true but I feel it is relevant when you analise the 2nd hose and not to attribute on Lagna.
3. You asked regarding the Dharma sthana relation of Jupiter.I have not considered that at all but has taken the importance of thrikona lord ship only.
Thanks and all the best.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

aa2
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aa2 » 19 Aug 2018

Subra Sir,

Requesting your analysis of my chart.

My details are : 19th may 1977, 5:31am , Darbhanga

Regards

rashmi_rh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rashmi_rh » 20 Aug 2018

Dear Subramanian P
I was in the process of buying a house for over 8 months now.. had not got anything satisfactory. if the location was good the building was far too old, if the flat is spacious the location was bad, if flat and location is both good vaastu was bad, if even 70% of the needs were satisfactory the budget was almost double of my affordability!!! but last week I saw a flat which is good as in a very peaceful location and spaciousness. the budget is a bit over but managable.. the question here is of vaastu. imagine a square house. i take vaastu standing in the center of the flat looking outside. the right hand bottom is the main door which faces South East. so from the center of the house looking out the main door is SE. The living room is rectangle from SE to NE. standing in same position my left side which is North is the kitchen my right side which is South are the toilets. there are 2 bedrooms next to each other one on south west one on northwest. The SW bedroom is the master bedroom. Is this a good house to buy as per my chart? if it is not too bad can I do any Vaastu remedies for this house to be prosperous for me. Unfortunately there is no way i can attach a picture to this post or i would have sent you a drawing to understand it better. I will be definitely doing a Vaastu shanti pooja in whichever flat I buy but other than that if any symbolic remedy is required please do advice. Thanks. Rashmi

aa2
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aa2 » 22 Aug 2018

Subra Sir,

Please help

rashmi_rh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rashmi_rh » 01 Sep 2018

Dear Mr. Subramanian
Hope you are doing good. I have been watching a lot of things about jupiter transit in October. you already know how Jupiter has wrecked havoc in my life. Whenever you have the time will you please let me know how will this planet behave with me during its transit?

Thanks and warm regards
Rashmi

rashmi_rh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rashmi_rh » 08 Nov 2018

Dear Subramanian P
Thanks for all the readings and guidance you had given me in the past. I want to Wish you and your family a very Happy Diwali and a prosperity for years to come. Wishing you Good health and Happiness.
Warm regards
Rashmi

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 09 Nov 2018

Thanks a lot . wishing you and family also a very very happy and prosperous Diwali
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

rashmi_rh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rashmi_rh » 25 Dec 2018

Dear Mr. Subramanian
Hope life is good with you. There has been no improvement in my case since I discussed it with you last. I thought the Sun antardasha can bring in some positive energy. but life is still at a standstill. still have no job and no house. The only good thing is that I have not been to any hospital or a medical facility after June this year. Will you be kind to let me know if my transits show any positive signs you had mentioned that there might be a change of location by the end of this year.. Ive been trying to buy a small house for over an year but no luck yet. just incase if you need my details again its 9th june 1974, 10:101 am, Jamkhandi karnataka. will highly appreciate your reply. Thanks Rashmi

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 26 Dec 2018

Dear rashmi_rh

Don't get demoralized. You are a born survivor . Health will be more or less good during January 19.
Sleep disorders due to stress is indicated as per transit during next month. Eye infections /injuries due to equipment also to be taken care of during January. Present Jupiter transit in the 11th is favorable.
Regarding your house :-
Dont get in to any money transactions till Feb. Litigation ,cheating etc can not be ruled out.
Starting from 2019 June with in 6 months let us hope ,with gods grace you get your own house.!!!
Long travels or shifting may not happen now and dont bother on that. If it comes, let it come. Thats all.
All the best.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

rashmi_rh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rashmi_rh » 27 Dec 2018

oh well.. when you dont have an income for last 3 years and have been eroding your only savings..demoralizing is natural. stress and frustration adds up. wonder how long can I stretch it. Thanks or the warnings though.. Health was the only thing that was going ok after 2.5 years of various hospitalizations..and now that too looks bad.
fighting to be a "survivor" for over 40 years is not easy. Ive lost my mental and physical strength to hold on anymore.
Thanks Subramanianji for taking time to look at my charts. I do appreciate you being honest and straightforward.