Auspicious day for a person

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Auspicious day for a person

Post by Nora » 13 Dec 2018

Dear All

If someone has to pick a day for an important event like joining for work, or doing a Puja at home etc. how do you do it? Do we see the nakshatra of the particular day and whether it matches with the nakshatra of the native? Of course one must consult an astrologer for setting a wedding date etc. but for less important things on a daily basis what's the best way to find out if a day is good for the native?

Also, regarding Ashtami and Navami days, is it always bad or let's say if no.8 or 9 is lucky for the native or saturn (who is associated with 8) or Mars (who is associated with 9)is yogkarak, then can auspicious activities be carried on these days of the month?

Kind regards

Nora

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Auspicious day for a person

Post by astrostar » 14 Dec 2018

Ramanan Ji,

Indeed, its a good link !!
:)

Nora Ji,
Nora wrote:
13 Dec 2018
If someone has to pick a day for an important event like joining for work, or doing a Puja at home etc. how do you do it? Do we see the nakshatra of the particular day and whether it matches with the nakshatra of the native?
The nakshatra lord of the particular day, must signify good houses in the native's chart.

Nora wrote:
13 Dec 2018
Also, regarding Ashtami and Navami days, is it always bad
Yes.

Nora wrote:
13 Dec 2018
let's say if no.8 or 9 is lucky for the native or saturn (who is associated with 8 ) or Mars (who is associated with 9) is yogkarak, then can auspicious activities be carried on these days of the month?
According to astrology the numbers for planets -
number 8 is for Saturn
number 6 is for Mars [not 9]
number 9 is for Venus
Nora wrote:
13 Dec 2018
can auspicious activities be carried on these days of the month?
Star/nakshatra lord strength is stronger than weekday lord.
e.g.
Saturn's star on Tuesday gives more Saturn's results than Mars.
Luminous Omnipotent Valley of Astrology

Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Nora » 14 Dec 2018

Thanks Raman Ji and Astrostar

I checked the link and found it useful. Thanks! Could you please tell me if someone does Havan during Brahma muhurat then, do they still need to see all the auspicious yogas/nakshatra etc? Isn't brahma muhurat always auspicious?

Nora

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by R V RAMANAN » 14 Dec 2018

Dear Nora,
Brahma muhurta is always auspicious and if you are doing it in brahma muhurta , then no need to see anything.

ramanan

Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Great Ramanan Ji just the answer that I was expecting :)

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 14 Dec 2018

Sun+Rahu in 4th - The person see to it that justice and righteousness should prevail at all cost
Moon+Ketu in 7th - All enemies get vanquished.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 14 Dec 2018

Here is a good link on Brahma Muhurta :

https://www.speakingtree.in/allslides/t ... rta-504025

Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Khoo Hock Leong wrote:
14 Dec 2018
Sun+Rahu in 4th - The person see to it that justice and righteousness should prevail at all cost
Moon+Ketu in 7th - All enemies get vanquished.
Hi Khoo what/whose reading is this ?

Please explain and enlighten us ;)

Nora

snsharma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by snsharma » 16 Dec 2018

Generally for shanthi puja or parihara and worshipping kula devata, star of the kartha is selected. Contrary to popular belief,for somebody rahu kala is auspicious according to their chart.Anybody can explain!!???

murthys68
Contributor
Contributor

Post by murthys68 » 16 Dec 2018

With due respect to dear astrostar, I'd strongly disagree his view!
who said that Moon constellation's lord strength is stronger than weekday lord's strength
where is this said so? Any scriptural evidence for that?
I don't think any scripture would says so, let me opine by basics
weekday lord's energy & Moon constellation lord's energy are mutually exclusive, one doesn't have any dependence on other because Moon's constellation energy is Vāyu tattva & weekday's energy is Agni tattva, both have different energy. So, how can one even compare 2 different energy? This doesn't make any sense dear astrostar
All the Pañca tattvā's are different & every thing is equally important & this point is very important & crucial
Hope the point is crystal clear. :)

Nora, Rāhu-Sun in 4th house of Sagittarius: Ramaṇa Mahaṛṣi (whom we consider Guru by which I got this Janma by cleansing of Karma) has it.
Om Namo Bhagavate Śri Ramaṇāya
Namaḥśśivāya|

Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Nora » 16 Dec 2018

Hey murthy

There's been a mistake, read my post initially it's about brahma muhurat, then I thanked the moderator ramanan Ji in my reply and Khoo happened to think that I was talking about Ramana Maharishi :) and then you were explaining what he said. Anyways great sage he is and good to know he is your Guru.

Kind regards
Nora

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 16 Dec 2018

Nora, this Murthy68 is a student who pretended to be a Chemistry professor earlier and has a habit of talking without knowing what he's talking about and been chastised by other members many times. You can safely ignore his posts.
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by R V RAMANAN » 16 Dec 2018

No need to see anything else if you are doing any auspicious work on abhijit muhurta

ramanan

Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Nora » 16 Dec 2018

ChandraLagna wrote:
16 Dec 2018
Nora, this Murthy68 is a student who pretended to be a Chemistry professor earlier and has a habit of talking without knowing what he's talking about and been chastised by other members many times. You can safely ignore his posts.
:shock:

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 17 Dec 2018

ChandraLagna wrote:
16 Dec 2018
CL ji.... why this id … ending with 68, posting in queriest section, with zero knowledge on traditional astrology, and thereby confusing the querants… either id should be indefinitely banned. Most probable case pertains to a Psychiatrist

snsharma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by snsharma » 26 Dec 2018

My family priest would say that chandrashtama day should be taken into account for all occasions.