ENEMIES, why?

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
jana2
ENEMIES, why?

Post by jana2 » 11 Dec 2018

Hello,
i have been attracting problematic people who constantly try to start fights with me. I stay calm and discuss Things but they do not listen. How am i supposed to Keep the Peace when they are not willing to do the same. Why do they attack me? i do not know how to read them. Some have told me it is jealousy but it can not be bc there is Nothing to be jealous About and they do not seem like people who are prone to jealousy but then again i can not read them. I have never dealt with so many 'enemies' at once. Many people take my side but they stay quiet. That does not help me. i Need to understand what might have caused them to take this role in my life?
Can anyone see a theme of enemies in my Chart? Most of them appear to be female. it might be rahu in 6th in ashlesha but could it be something else?

my birth data
Birthplace: Salzgitter, Germany
Birth time: 08:54
birth date: 04.02.1999

joyd

Re: ENEMIES, why?

Post by joyd » 11 Dec 2018

your gender pl..

joyd.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 11 Dec 2018

jana2,
The lagna ruling self is weak by debilitation affects your image and position of enemies can be seen from Sun is afflicted by malefic Mercury in 12th. You are likely to have enemies. You should be careful.
Current time looks stressful for home, mother's health which can can bring travels and relocation.

Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

jana2

Post by jana2 » 12 Dec 2018

when you say the debilitated lagna Lord is the cause of a badly affected Image: is it because of my own behaviour or because of outside forces that weaken my lagna? Because i Always had a Pretty good Image for i get along with most People and i treat everyone fairly.

i know Saturn is debilitated in ashwini but i never really understood why exactly, Saturn and Ketu seem too mature and realistic to not get along in my opinion.

is there a spiritual reason why i always have to fight alone or why my 'supporters' stay quiet?

i am sorry, i ask a lot of questions but i just love to learn new ways of looking at a situation :'D