Ketu Mahadasha.. im in mad hell.. anyone same like me ?

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
MyHead
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Ketu Mahadasha.. im in mad hell.. anyone same like me ?

Post by MyHead » 28 Nov 2018

Sorry buddy! But I guess, ketu have acheived his agenda for you. The last couple of para's you wrote is the lesson
Last edited by ChandraLagna on 28 Nov 2018, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Why quote 50 lines to write one line? Removed all unnecessary quoted lines.

MadInKetu

Post by MadInKetu » 28 Nov 2018

@MyHead: So happy to see you back.. I read all your previous posts about Ketu dasha and totlly relate to it.. Whatever you were explaining there, I am going through it... Thanks for helping others through your replies who are currently undergoing Ketu MD even when you are done with it.. Thanks

Hope your Venus MD is going well..

oliversommers

Post by oliversommers » 01 Dec 2018

Well, I may have cancer according to my doctor.
Going in for further tests soon :)

spiritualguy85
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: Ketu Mahadasha.. im in mad hell.. anyone same like m

Post by spiritualguy85 » 02 Dec 2018

I’ve been through Ketu MD struggles that most of them here are undergoing now currently in Rahu Bhukti with 3 months remaining. I’ve Rahu and mercury in 1st and ketu in 7th place in Janma kundli.I researched all over how to handle this Dasha and found some information

The famous astrologer on how to manage Ketu Dasha
https://youtu.be/8K9AE2aD5UQ

In general if planets are giving evil effects it is highly recommend to listen/chant Kolaru pathigam.
Click on the link below regarding how effective it is with experiences from different people after reciting it continuously

https://www.speakingtree.in/blog/the-po ... navagrahas

As I have been very spiritual even before my Ketu Dasha, I’m in 30’s trying my best to take positive things that Ketu is teaching me. I’m chanting Lord Ganesh ashtottaram, Vishnu sashasranamam, Durga Saptashati, kolaru pathigam finding some relief hope I can come clean with this dasha.

vish1963

Re: Ketu Mahadasha.. im in great difficult period

Post by vish1963 » 04 Dec 2018

I have just joined the forum.

I am undergoing Ketu Mahadasha ending in Jul'19 (8 months remaining).

I faced the worst period...lost job, sold all jewelry for living. No income of any sort.

Will i be able to recover the losses in the forthcoming Venus Dasha? I doubt as I am already crossed 55 years.

DOB - 2-7-1963
time - 9.10 am
Place - Kolkata

If any experts can enlighten, I will be grateful.

Kind Regards

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 04 Dec 2018

Vish1963,
You can hope for job towards end of Dec and January 2019. The current dasa of Mercury in 11th can bring job opportunity, travels and change of place.
Send me feedback.

- Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

vish1963

Post by vish1963 » 04 Dec 2018

Sujit ji

thank you. Will certainly let you know.

abhi123
Contributor
Contributor

Post by abhi123 » 04 Dec 2018

can anyone pls help...i am in ketu dasha...its hell for me...facing lots of health issue...
dob-04/01/1990
time-00:35 am
place daltonganj(jharkhand)
when will i get job??
do i need to wait till venus period and if so how it will be???
can some one pls tell something??/

vish1963

Post by vish1963 » 05 Dec 2018

Sujit ji

Will the forthcoming Venus will be helpful? Venus in my chart is very week.

DOB - 2-7-1963
time - 9.10 am
Place - Kolkata

vish1963

Post by vish1963 » 07 Dec 2018

DOB - 2-7-1963
time - 9.10 am
Place - Kolkata

During KD, I have gone through all the problem (since last 5 faced years) and are almost similar to the one faced by most of the forum members. I will not forget the occurrence in my lifetime. I am still left with 7 months. My confidence level is at the lowest ebb.

Will the forthcoming Venus will be helpful?

Can any members guide me on this.

Regards

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 08 Dec 2018

vish1963 wrote:
05 Dec 2018
Sujit ji

Will the forthcoming Venus will be helpful? Venus in my chart is very week.

DOB - 2-7-1963
time - 9.10 am
Place - Kolkata
yes it is weak in the chart.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

vish1963

Post by vish1963 » 08 Dec 2018

[quote=vish1963 post_id=273950 time=1544216732 user_id=21081]
DOB - 2-7-1963
time - 9.10 am
Place - Kolkata

During KD, I have gone through all the problem (since last 5 faced years) and are almost similar to the one faced by most of the forum members. I will not forget the occurrence in my lifetime. I am still left with 7 months. My confidence level is at the lowest ebb.

Will the forthcoming Venus will be helpful?

Can any members guide me on this.

Regards
[/quote]
-------------------
Joyd

Can you please through some light.

Regards

vish1963

Post by vish1963 » 10 Dec 2018

Dear Mr.Joyd

In 2009 I had received good job offer and shifted to a new place. Life was comfortable. I was doing well in the job and I got another break in 2014 was offered double the salary. Life became more comfortable and luxurious.

Suddenly in 2016, during September I was removed from the post without any reason. Since then I have attended 4-5 interviews without any success. Savings and possessions have been used for living. Now running the house on lending and contribution from my children (who have just started their career).

All my close relatives are co-operative and helping me to a very great extent.

Used all my contacts but yet to find any placement.

Saturn and Jupiter transit has not helped me in any way.

I do not have confidence whether I will get the job or not. Even if I try for any business will I be successful?

When will I get respite? Kindly let me have idea of forthcoming Venus Dasa.

Regards/Vish1963

Seema
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Seema » 19 Dec 2018

Oh there are others as well who are also facing problems like me...Yes ketu mahadasha is a hell...I have lost like everything during these 7 years ...Venus dasha will start from feb,19...Dont know how Venus dasha would be.I m sure could not b worse than this as nothing to loose...
19.50 pm
kolkatta

qwertyuiop

Post by qwertyuiop » 20 Dec 2018

seema
can you elaborate what you everything u lost during ketu dasha?
thanks

Seeker108
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Seeker108 » 03 Jan 2019

This time period is like shock and awe, It's hard to believe how negative after negative can happen, like a downtrend of events that doesn't stop just gets worst. Requires tons of resistance and willpower to get through. the only good part is it's only 7 years, Hope is what keeps a person going.

MadInKetu

Post by MadInKetu » 04 Jan 2019

@Seeker108: Im out of the Ke-Ra phase.. and is currently going thru Ke-Ju.. everyone said after Ke-Ra situations will turn good.. But mine added more miseries in Ke-Ju period.. The new development is my family who were very supportive throughout, till Ke-Ra is totally against me now.. Its been 3 months since my mother spoke to me.. my dad doesn't care...
I don't know how im going to complete the next 3 years of Ke.. Im just so numb now..

Denyblackburn

Post by Denyblackburn » 04 Jan 2019

@Madinketu

Same here allso running Ke-Ju you are too Ketu 2 house and Rahu + moon 8 house right? So our pain is probably actually the same

I turned vegetarian last week and make spiritual progress. Pain gets a little less!

Since i listen Ganesha Mantra i feel better. It will take 4 Days, listen as much as you can!

https://youtu.be/1kISDRZJ_Zc

MadInKetu

Post by MadInKetu » 07 Jan 2019

@Denyblackburn: Yes Ke in 2nd(Leo) and Ra in 8(Aqua).. My moon is just into 9th(more on the border) and Sa in 6th.. I will try to be vegetarian.. although its hard as all other family members are non-veg.. My Ju is currently transited to 10th house (in chart it is in 11th).. I am tired of my current job(blame game, politics, low sal..) and wants to change.. but I don't think I can as nothing is going through even after several months of trying..

I will listen to the ganesha mantra u sent.. Thanks a lot... Post in here any progress/experiences coming along..

Denyblackburn

Post by Denyblackburn » 18 Jan 2019

MadInKetu wrote:
> @Denyblackburn: Yes Ke in 2nd(Leo) and Ra in 8(Aqua).. My moon is just into
> 9th(more on the border) and Sa in 6th.. I will try to be vegetarian..
> although its hard as all other family members are non-veg.. My Ju is
> currently transited to 10th house (in chart it is in 11th).. I am tired of
> my current job(blame game, politics, low sal..) and wants to change.. but I
> don't think I can as nothing is going through even after several months of
> trying..
>
> I will listen to the ganesha mantra u sent.. Thanks a lot... Post in here
> any progress/experiences coming along..

maybe its too early but my life is still improving, from deep hell to normal now. If you listened it, your life should be now better too?! And please no meat... its so important to prevent negative vibrations in this difficult Dasha. Even cigarettes are better than Meat.

I got a call today for job interview on tuesday ...

And my appartment gets now paid by the Goverment service until 2020 altough its way too big. My assistance worker (i get help for goverment stuff because major Depression) couldnt believe it. I didnt tell them the secret hehe 😏

MadInKetu

Post by MadInKetu » 21 Jan 2019

@Denyblackburn: So happy for you.. Im sure you ll do well in the interview.. Good luck..

Things are improving for the good. it just shows how much effort u r putting in order
to come to the right path.. hard work pays off... take care...

Seeker108
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Seeker108 » 23 Jan 2019

People say judge ketu dasha from dispositor, my ketu is place in Pisces ascendant revati nakshatra, while jupiter goes into 10th house his own sign of sagittarius, without any conjunctions. But it has still been a difficult dasha from all sides. I think it's important to look at the nakshatra because jupiter is in moola nakshatra which is owned by ketu.

MadInKetu

Post by MadInKetu » 12 Feb 2019

Thought Ke-Ju is going to be better.. But its the other way round.. I am in the verge of losing my job.. for taking leave as my 2 yr old son is not well.. he has a surgery scheduled for his ear next week.. I don't know how I am going to pull this through without any help.. Begged my parents to come stay with me for a week.. they said they cant.. cause my brother does not allow as he needs help.. he is 26 years and is preparing for his interviews to find a job.. can't believe my parents feel my 26 yr old brother needs their help more than a 2 yr old.. and my parents don't call me these days in the fear of me asking them to come and help me.. It hurts me a lot that they don't even want to know about how my son is doing or is he getting better or anything...And I am surprised to know the true colors of my own parents.. The company I work for is inhumane.. Leave is only 10 days per year and I have already used up 5.. I have been trying to find another job for the past 3-4 months..without any luck.. Even if I go for an interview.. I fail as I am not in a state to spend time studying or preparing.. Moreover... my mental state has reached its worst.. And I dono how I am going to get through this..

sach1234
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by sach1234 » 14 Feb 2019

Well my ketu is in the 3rd house, ive been going through ketu dasha since March 2016, antardasha of ketu and venus were really good as i worked for an international bank i receivd a gud salary, even went overseas trips couple of times and nothing went wrong. However the trouble started in sun antardasha. My job became so stressful and i decided to resign, im unemployed for the last 9 months, got few job offers but half a pay than my previous salary, currently going trough Mars antardahsa. Going through a huge mental depression and physical pains (Headache, back pain, teeth pain etc..) rahu antardasha is yet to come and have no idea what sort of struggles i will face.
And hope my VENUS dasha will be a successful one for me (Venus in the 7th debilitated but Exalted in Navamsha).

DOB-1993/10/18
Time-16.43
GMT-5.30+ Colombo.

wanderingSteps
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wanderingSteps » 17 Feb 2019

MadInKetu wrote:
...And I am surprised to know the true colors
> of my own parents.. . I have been trying to find
> another job for the past 3-4 months..without any luck..

Honestly MadInKetu, a friendly advice after passing Ketu Dasha myself just recently, however though it may be a little hard on you. Hope you see the reason / reflection / intention of this advice.

You are complaining just too much about everything. Ketu Dasha should be used for reflections. You are not pending even one moment to reflect, but all investing all your energy towards complaining.

What you have, as you mentioned right now and in your prior posts as well, appreciate it. Spend time reflecting rather than just creating a 'share statement' that will attract more alikes. Or possibly you do not want to get out of this situation, and just share. If that is true, my bad.

When you are in a better mood, try jotting down your reflections and make a post of it. You definitely are capable of doing so, given that you mention technicalities about astrology and give advices too to people.