Is sanyasa yoga there in my chart? 30+, unmarried

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
unnimaya
Is sanyasa yoga there in my chart? 30+, unmarried

Post by unnimaya » 25 Oct 2018

Respected lova members,

I would be really grateful if you look into my chart and see if marriage yoga is denied for me.

Female, 26/02/1988, morning 10.40 AM, Quilon(Kerala).

I am 30+ now, and no marriage is materialised till date. Not that I am not interested in the institution of marriage, but had a wish to marry someone who is a friend first, if not a love marriage. I did like someone who was a close friend of mine but had to face utter rejection from him. I have got a feeling that I will face rejection if I make move in future also. But i cannot even think of marriage with someone who is not known to me before. Hence in dilemma, and feel that I cannot find a lifepartner. Kindly help me to sort this confused state of mind.
Thanking you.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Is sanyasa yoga there in my chart? 30+, unmarried

Post by vedam33 » 25 Oct 2018

6th lord mercury is in tenth house so there will be love marraige or choose a partner of your own.if employed you are allergic to authority means not folllowing the instructions of others or may be boss speaks harshily sharp tongue.good intelligence,adamant slightly daring religious follows ethics.
marraige might occur after jan 2019

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 25 Oct 2018

unnimaya wrote:
25 Oct 2018
Respected lova members,

I would be really grateful if you look into my chart and see if marriage yoga is denied for me.

Female, 26/02/1988, morning 10.40 AM, Quilon(Kerala).

I am 30+ now, and no marriage is materialised till date. Not that I am not interested in the institution of marriage, but had a wish to marry someone who is a friend first, if not a love marriage. I did like someone who was a close friend of mine but had to face utter rejection from him. I have got a feeling that I will face rejection if I make move in future also. But i cannot even think of marriage with someone who is not known to me before. Hence in dilemma, and feel that I cannot find a lifepartner. Kindly help me to sort this confused state of mind.
Thanking you.
dear unnimaya
--7th of navamsa is Ma afflicted by conjunction with bitter enemy Sa....and has caused delays.... but mitigated by Me acting strongly benefic also in the conjunction and in his own house

--7th of Rasi is marriage Karak Ve himself in exaltation in 12th house

confirming marriage will occur will be full of all round marital bliss

--love marriage is a strong possibility and be open to meeting with people from culturally other backgrunds
marriage can occur anytime now

regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

unnimaya

Post by unnimaya » 25 Oct 2018

Thank you, vedam33 and shipla ma'm for your kind response.

@vedam33, I am employed, and yes, I don't like to be ordered though I am a polite person usually.

@ shilpa ma'm, can you please elaborate on the last sentence, 'be open to meeting people with ..."

Thanking you both

ProfessorPyareLal
Contributor
Contributor
Location:Aberdeen https://mp3wale.info/uploads/file/57d6d248d2030.mp3

Post by ProfessorPyareLal » 26 Oct 2018

Hello,
Please mention the correct time of birth - it's not correct.
Also 'Sanyasa' is a broad term - renunciation of worldly material life by persons born with those yogas- are you indicating all of the includes?
Thank you,
P.PyareL

GodGrace
Contributor
Contributor

Post by GodGrace » 26 Oct 2018

Dear Unnimaya,
You are going through good time for marriage to be materialize. You may go for both love or arranged marriage.
Regards

unnimaya

Post by unnimaya » 26 Oct 2018

Hi P.PyareL, my tob is 10.40AM as far as I know. I didn't get what did you mean by 'correct' tob.
Thanks.

unnimaya

Thank you GodGrace for your kind reply.

Can anybody please look into this guy's(this person who rejected me once) chart and say if anything is hopeful for us.

Male: 07/01/1987 , 06.07 PM, Quilon(Kerala).

Thanking you all

ProfessorPyareLal
Contributor
Contributor
Location:Aberdeen https://mp3wale.info/uploads/file/57d6d248d2030.mp3

Post by ProfessorPyareLal » 26 Oct 2018

Hello again,
I meant your time of birth is incorrect by far. Anyway, rectifying your birth time, you may get married during October 2020-September 2021.
Arranged marriage seems likely.
Thank you,
P.PyareL

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 26 Oct 2018

has the got married recently

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 26 Oct 2018

was the guy got married recently

unnimaya

@ Vedam33,
No no...he is not married but I don't know about his current relationship status.

Thanks and regards

AstroGuru108
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by AstroGuru108 » 26 Oct 2018

Hi, Unnimaya,

Oct 2017 to Oct 2018, was the good period for marriage, hope you got many proposals for marriage.
Your have Exalted Venus in 12th means its totally opposite what you think about become Sanyasi. However its becomes very selective and want a smart and materialistic partner.
Currently you are running in a major transformation in your sorrounding and thinking process. Your are in dilemma in your decisions. So I advise you wait further till your mind get stabilized.
Last quarter of 2019 and Year 2020 will be good for marriage.

Regards
AstroGuru108

unnimaya

[quote=vedam33 post_id=270856 time=1540560218 user_id=19348]
was the guy got married recently
[/quote]

He is not married yet.

Thanks.

unnimaya

[quote=ProfessorPyareLal post_id=270854 time=1540559983 user_id=20806]
Hello again,
I meant your time of birth is incorrect by far. Anyway, rectifying your birth time, you may get married during October 2020-September 2021.
Arranged marriage seems likely.
Thank you,
P.PyareL
[/quote]

Thank you for the valuable response. What could be my rectified tob? Can you please tell me if my career is good as per the rectified tob.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 26 Oct 2018

CL Ji.... Please don't mind , you have been with your precious time, editing the post if member quote a post in their posting, I totally agree , sheer waste of encroaching the Cyber space/ Pollution and no need either to quote.

I do see here, repeat offender quoting quote etc, that member is site moderator... you edit other member post but this Forum moderator has no respect, or forum allows Moderators to get scot free. Rule is for everybody. Correct ? Another Id also does these Cyber pollution from this forum.. I will show you when I post in that thread. Infact, you had warned of such.. I think any errant folks be it Moderator.. do a ban on that for some period. Will it be beneficial ???

Hi Unnimaya

I analyze charts Predominantly with K.P. System of astrology, though Traditional astrology learnt too from a Teacher.

Lets come back to your chart. Time of birth is accurate.
Lagna sputa cusp in Mesha and deposited in Apa-Bharanai nk and in sub of Guru, and Guru in Aswini nakshtra

Lets your see your features... Round face, like most of the female Keralites broad eyes, complexion good, Energy and Zeal always/ smiling face, very good teeth in perfect places, Decent features of the body, slightly built up body, average height, good education, ethical mind.

You're 30 years, why not married... Lets see Chandra... Chandra in Gemini and in Mrigasirsa nakshtra, and in second bhava

There the reason for the delay in marriage... Punarphoo dosha ( K.P. System of astrology), and Chandra and Kuja relation is very adverse ( Kuja is karaka for marriage for females)

Lets see the marriage is blessed for you from the Heaven's ?
Analyzing your 7th cusp and its longitudinal depositions
Marriage is blessed.... Late marriage

Lets see your potential life parter features....

Medium stature in height, expression full of eyes , not like a Bahratnatyam dancer :) , long nose, face will be blackened ( perhaps skin related issue/ smallbox hit face), polite, generous, fond of nature, likes to be pampered.

Potential 1st life partner employment connected to Education, Communication, Ayurveda, Teacher, Software (Coomunication), Cyber security, Food related/Agriculture Industry, or pleader in the court.

Love affairs will fail through more often ( if you're employed, you can develop relationship, but that will also fail through... tussle)

I am aware through analysis, when is your 1st Legitimate marriage.

unnimaya

Post by unnimaya » 27 Oct 2018

Thank you very much Lex, for this wonderful analysis. Could you please tell me the possible time of marriage and if it is an arranged marriage?

unnimaya

Post by unnimaya » 15 Nov 2018

Lex, could you please respond to the above query.

joyd

Post by joyd » 16 Nov 2018

correct BT is 10-37-06 sec.Love marriage.Moon anthara has to give marriage[2019 feb-4th to 2020-june,5th] but i suspect that moon under saturns aspect may prolong your marriage at your forties plus age.your love marriage happens against the wish and approval of your parents.THe misfire of your first affair is due to punarphoo dosha.

joyd.

unnimaya

Post by unnimaya » 23 Nov 2018

Posts are disapproved but why

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 24 Nov 2018

unnimaya wrote:
15 Nov 2018
Lex, could you please respond to the above query.
Hi Prof... which query ?????

unnimaya

Post by unnimaya » 25 Nov 2018

Hi Lex, about probable time of my marriage and if it's an arranged one. You have written that you know the time from analysis.

Thank you.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 25 Nov 2018

Unnimaya,
Marriage prospects are weak in your chart. If married could bring separation and conflicts.

- Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 25 Nov 2018

Hi Prof,

I remember the chart, now again I'm not manually casting your chart & calculating, marriage will be after 2 years, not immediate.

unnimaya

Post by unnimaya » 25 Nov 2018

Hi Lexji...thank you for the reply... I am a bit worried and confused about whether my marriage will happen or not. That is why this curious requests.

Regards,