Meena lagna and rasi people, share your experiences

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Meena lagna and rasi people, share your experiences

Post by ADC » 31 Oct 2018

01 Nov 2018

ADC Ji,
If Jupiter influence is not there then Scorpio Moon people lack gratitude.It depends upon whole chart.
I agree with you. I have seen more the hundred Scorpio Moon chart and then come to this conclusion.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 31 Oct 2018

ADC :

You may be talking about specific cases.
I hate people in fact who lack gratitude, so I am not one among them. I remember my grade 1 teacher, grade 4 teacher, who came all over from school walking to my home and took me to school.
So these generalisations never work, that is why I wont agree all those with rahu moon conjunction are the same.
The thing you can say are they are not forgiving for the harm done to them.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Kavyag :
I wont agree all those with rahu moon conjunction are the same.
As far as Basab is concerned, I could not make out his nature at all but something is wrong psychologically with him. Why are you concerned about him, just forget and proceed with your life?
In case of your father, I cant say, I dont know him. It is your experience but my parents were so good and nice and always lived for our welfare. So I cannot comment against a father to his own daughter.
So I dont know how your parents can harm you especially mother? Mother's love is blemishless.
If he did mistake, forget it, he will face the consequences, why should you bother? Even when we think about ourselves, like why this is happening so when I did this way or that, sometimes things happen differently. So why think about others when our powers are minimal?
Our powers are very limited and it is Almighty who has all the powers. So you should live your life, learn things or subjects that are essential in life like computer, email, mathematics, basic science, english and so on which will help you gain confidence and live an independent life. Why bother and comment about others who are not connected(like Basab)? So try to stop comments about him or your father henceforth. You have said what needs to be said, that is sufficient.

As for scorpio people, they are definitely not forgiving for the harm done to them. It is very wrong to say they lack gratitude. In fact, I hate people in fact who lack gratitude. So generalisations dont work. The whole horoscope needs to be seen.
Last edited by Dev on 31 Oct 2018, edited 1 time in total.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 31 Oct 2018

You have every right to have your opinion and I have my own based on my observation. Certainly aspect of Jupiter helps a lot as mentioned by Kavyag.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Yes, every one has right to have his own opinion but if you predict exactly opposite of what a person's quality is, he would never accept that. That would only mean you just predict based on a particular scorpio person whom you did not like and had displayed such a behaviour. You cannot extrapolate that to others and hurt all scorpio people.
When they are not forgiving automatically means they are honest and straightforward and would not tolerate people devoid of gratitude. So it is the other way round.
First of all, they have gratitude and aspect of Jupiter need not change anything since already they have the required gratitude, they only are unhappy with others who dont have that.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 01 Nov 2018

Sir, I respect and acknowledge your views but I do not agree. Jupiter when aspect the Scorpio Moon , kindly refer Jatakabhranun for the results[The native is popular, has handsome personality,is doer of excellent deeds and owns wealth and jewels] I have no intention to hurt you. My observation is based on more than hundred charts.

''When they are not forgiving automatically means they are honest and straightforward and would not tolerate people devoid of gratitude '' I am unable to understand.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 01 Nov 2018

ADC,
''When they are not forgiving automatically means they are honest and straightforward and would not tolerate people devoid of gratitude '' I am unable to understand.

I meant that when some injustice is done to them the vrishchika born people never forgive, such a strong attitude means that they will not do the same thing to others. See for eg. if someone says wait for me at 8am I will be there, and if he turns up at say 9 am one hour late giving lame excuses, I will get extremely angry because I dont do the same thing. If I am also like that I will not get angry. So when I am principled, I expect others to be so.
Same way, when I cannot tolerate someone using me for their growth and forgetting me, then same way I will not forgive being a scorpio person. So if I cannot forgive, how will I do the same thing to others. I am scorpio, so will expect to a large extent what I do to others, same in return.
Sir, I respect and acknowledge your views but I do not agree. Jupiter when aspect the Scorpio Moon , kindly refer Jatakabhranun for the results[The native is popular, has handsome personality,is doer of excellent deeds and owns wealth and jewels] I have no intention to hurt you. My observation is based on more than hundred charts.
See for me no planet is aspecting moon, and still people say I am handsome, I never forget when someone has done something good to me, in fact it is kali yuga very less people do good and how can we afford to forget? If we forget even those few people will not do good in future to us.
May be you have seen more than hundred and you quote that. But I dont accept.

I also own wealth and jewels and atleast I dont do bad deeds, as far as I know, I teach, sing songs, these two are main and are good deeds.

It is like saying if someone saw my horoscope and told this person must be dark complexioned and if I am fair, if he quotes no this combination if for dark complexion, can I accept what he says because he is quoting based on some text?

kavyag

Post by kavyag » 01 Nov 2018

No Dev Ji,I don't mean everyone with Moon Rahu conjunction are same.And all Scorpio Moons are not revengeful either.It depends upon entire chart as you said.
Thanks for your advice.I should not comment on others,I am trying to forget the words said by others.

kavyag

Post by kavyag » 01 Nov 2018

Sounds like you are totally Mars Dev Ji,no one should mess with you.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Mr Dev, I do not agree with your views on Scorpio Moon. I do not have your birth details so I can not comment further. You are handsome or not is quite subjective , but surely a sign of self boasting. Please pardon me but its the habit Scorpions.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

ADC:

ADC, I do not agree with your views on Scorpio Moon.
I am handsome others say. No, everything cannot be subjective, I am good at science and music if I say, I should also say I am poor at judging people, there is no boasting, it is talk of reality, I am confident about my strengths and well aware about my weaknesses. This is scorpio.
Even that handsome topic came only because you mentioned those with moon aspected by jupiter are rich and handsome, so in case, there is no aspect by jupiter as in my case, I wanted to say I also own gold and I am also considered handsome and so on. It is to counter your arguments and not to boast about myself.
In fact I even pull down myself, I am poor in judging people and even if I do a big course on that, I will not be able to. Is this boasting? Scorpio probably are emphatic in talking about their strengths and weaknesses as well.
Also see if I can see I am better than other person in a field and if he gets all recognition and I dont, then I would naturally go for self boasting to some extent. The other person would say he knows nothing since he gets praises from others. This is logic.
See some stalwarts who are really talented and have achieved fame too would say about themselves- 'Oh, what I know, I know nothing'. This itself is an indirect boasting. It is worse than saying, yes I know quite a lot but still need to learn.
Similarly a music stalwart when asked about his sishyas said all of them sing well. In fact none of them are even 0.1 % talanted or famous compared with him, but he says all sing well. This itself is an arrogant talk and a generalisation. He knows well noone can ever reach his level, atleast he should have pointed to one or two who were much better than others.

See someone in the forum said to me, I doubt if you can sing, you are bluffing. Actually I am giving so many concerts and have been praised by even the most popular and famous artists, then how could I not reveal and say his reading is wrong. He says astrology cant go wrong and continues to say same thing. I said astrology cannot go wrong but your understanding of astrology can go wrong.
I can leave my job and can teach music and earn the same amount, I said but it is a fact and not boast at all.

I am very good in some areas and very poor in some, as far as I share both, it shows I am balanced and aware of my strengths and weaknesses, have neither superiority nor inferiority complex. Noone can be an expert in everything.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

ADC ,

Also one more thing I wanted to say.
Scorpio may not go and butter higher authorities in order to get benefits. They may be blunt even there. There are so many people who do anything in order to go higher, this is a very dirty quality which scorpio may never do, but with other signs of course it depends on the whole horoscope.
So when other people butter others, there will be someone else to butter them too, so they may live happily with a false image.
Scorpio will be outright, bold and may fight and may appear to lose even but will not lose their self respect.
So buttering people have others to butter them too, so they dont need to boast, but probably some scorpio may indulge in self praise since they dont like to butter or get buttered and do not have others who will praise them. Others may even be afraid of them and will stay away. So hearing to false praises on others by others, they get bored and atleast they praise themselves in areas where they are good and confident.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Sir, No comments though I am not in agreement .

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I totally disagree with you but anyway you are not a scorpio, you may not like to discuss further, I understand and leave it. I know fully I am right.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 02 Nov 2018

O.K Mr Dev, It reminds me the word'' Self righteous''

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 02 Nov 2018

ADC
You may think so but it is not me alone but many think I am right. Also I am not narrow minded, I am open to discussions, only in areas where I am totally confident, I may keep a fullstop when the discussions go on and on.

majestik108
Contributor
Contributor

Post by majestik108 » 10 Nov 2018

Huh. quite ironic how my topic has lead to a discussion on Rahu Moon conjunction.

I have experience with such a person. May as well post it now that it seems to be quite the subject of interest amongst people here.

So it was a girl I was in a relationship with for close to four years. Rahu and Moon in Libra, Jupiter in Sagittarius, Mars, Mercury and Sun in Capricorn, Saturn and Venus in Aquarius, Ketu in Aries.

To cut a long story short, it didn't work out because of infidelity on her part, leading to infidelity on mine.

What was interesting about her is she was the definition of the 'eternal victim'. Never, ever takes responsibility for any of her destructive actions, hyper manipulative and vengeful and literally can't help but lie.

One of her most quotable moments was when she said 'I don't trust myself to be faithful'.

From a Jyotish perspective, it makes perfect sense as Rahu+Moon is akin to Rahu in the ascendant as the Chandra lagna is an important point of reference. So what I've basically distilled those who have this combination to is, as Rahu is in the 1st it will always do whatever (quite literally) it takes to elevate one's self, in the case of my experience, as it was occurring in Libra, the environment for the self-elevation would be through relationships, sexuality and other Libra-esque themes.

Now as Moon is conjunct Rahu, the 'eclipse' essentially makes the person able to convince themselves of whatever it is that they want to feel in order to elevate themselves (i.e. they lack empathy, quite ironic as Rahu is meant to amplify the qualities of planets it sits with). Rahu also casts a drishti on the 7th so relationships are definitely a huge area of influence.

As Ketu is in the 7th, the native quite literally would have an endless number of potential suitors, however, Ketu in its characteristic nature, makes the native detached from those relationships.

So in combination, I would say that people with this conjunction tend to view people (and relationships formed with them) as objects to elevate one-self. The motive is always narcissistic. This would apply regardless of sign to some degree as the 1/7 axis from the Moon is involved, however the signs, nakshatras and aspects would of course modify results or even nullify them I'm guessing.

I also felt a certain sense of 'hollowness' from this conjunction. It almost seemed as if the person couldn't help but be the way they are, and they are aware of it and truthful about it, yet it is not something that others can be okay with since it tends to be so destructive to them if they choose to get close to such a person. It's quite a messed up situation on all fronts.

kavyag

Post by kavyag » 16 Nov 2018

I have Rahu in ascendant in Leo.I have Borderline Personality Disorder.I hurted people in my life but I do have empathy and I care for others,now my symptoms are in control.I have 5th lord Jupiter in own sign so it saved me from becoming a narcissist.It depends on other factors too in birth chart.

About the girl whom you mentioned-She have Exalted Mars with Mercury and Sun in 4th house.4th house is damaged.Lagna lord Venus with Saturn in 5th house and Saturn in own sign,it shows coldness and ruthlessness.Moon Rahu conjunction is adding fuel to the fire.Capricorn and Aquarius are cold signs and her main planets are placed in these signs.

majestik108
Contributor
Contributor

Post by majestik108 » 16 Nov 2018

Thanks for the response!

It's funny you mentioned Borderline Personality Disorder, because she claimed to have it too. I've noticed that Rahu being conjunct the Moon/ascendant has a tendency to cause BPD if other factors support it.

Yeah her 4th house instantly stood out to me. For one thing, she's heavily Manglik with the exalted Mars being in the 4th with the Sun there adding fuel to the fire, particularly with the Sun not being the best planet for Libra people. Ironically, before I realized this, I thought the whole Manglik thing was just a myth, but there's definitely substance to it, particularly if one person isn't Manglik.

I think coldness and ruthlessness is a pretty good way of describing her overall personality. Money was her sole motivation, and nothing else seemed to even register in her mind unless it led to her being able to somehow elevate herself in society which lead to making more money. Extreme narcissism to the point where one would question if she simply not capable of understanding empathy for some reason.

Interestingly enough, not even the Jupiter in mooltrikona was able to help her case.

What always baffled me was what it was in her that caused me to get with her in the first place as my chart is quite different as far as I can tell. The more I got to know her, the more I began to see that she was an absolute moral degenerate (which somewhat baffled me as she had a well placed, unaspected Jupiter in mooltrikona).

majestik108
Contributor
Contributor

Post by majestik108 » 18 Nov 2018

Here's a Pisces native's chart who I always found very fascinating. Perhaps we can get some discussion sparked. :D

30 July 1963
23:30
Neuilly-sur-seine, France

Pisces ascendant with Jupiter in the 1st house at 27 degrees in Revati, receiving digbala. Jupiter vargottama in Navamsa. Moon, Mars, Venus, Ketu, 3rd, 5th, 9th and 11th houses in pushkaramsas. Lagna and 7th house in pushkarabhaga.

The man is a billionaire, belonging to one of the richest families in history (to this day), but what really interested me the first time I came across this chart is that he enjoys hunting elephants for sport. Quite ironic I thought with how powerful his Jupiter is and being in the ascendant, influencing every aspect of his life.

The chart is of Benjamin de Rothschild by the way, for anyone guessing.

kavyag

Post by kavyag » 18 Nov 2018

I think her childhood isn't good.Either she is abused or neglected that's why she developed BPD-but seeing her chart it doesn't look like she have BPD,I would rather say she have Antisocial Personality Disorder.People with BPD do have empathy and conscience.

It depends upon what Mahadasha-Antardasha-Pratyantardasha you were running when you met that girl.Even though her Jupiter is in own sign it's in 3rd house and her Saturn,Mars are very strong.If her Jupiter is in Ascendant,4th house or 5th house it would have helped more and you have to see in which Mahadasha and Antardasha she is born.

I don't give importance to Manglik Dosha as other factors should be seen.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 18 Nov 2018

Report this post Quote
Post by majestik108 » 18 Nov 2018

Here's a Pisces native's chart who I always found very fascinating. Perhaps we can get some discussion sparked. :D

30 July 1963
I am getting Aries Lagna [ 10 deg 59mi.]

rita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rita » 19 Nov 2018

majestik108 wrote:
18 Nov 2018

30 July 1963

Pisces ascendant with Jupiter in the 1st house at 27 degrees in Revati, receiving digbala. Jupiter vargottama in Navamsa. Moon, Mars, Venus, Ketu, 3rd, 5th, 9th and 11th houses in pushkaramsas. Lagna and 7th house in pushkarabhaga.

The man is a billionaire, belonging to one of the richest families in history (to this day), but what really interested me the first time I came across this chart is that he enjoys hunting elephants for sport. Quite ironic I thought with how powerful his Jupiter is and being in the ascendant, influencing every aspect of his life.

The chart is of Benjamin de Rothschild by the way, for anyone guessing.
Strong Jupiter in Pisces ascendant - Hamsa Yoga. Very powerful and auspicious yoga. He is Scorpio moon but it seems even Sade Sati has not affected him due to his Jupiter.
Warm Regards

Rita

kavyag

Post by kavyag » 19 Nov 2018

I am getting Aries Ascendant dear.He is a totally Saturn person.His Sasha Yoga makes him cold and callous.Saturn and Mars combined aspect can damage a house and planet.His Jupiter (which is 9th lord of Dharma) is afflicted by Saturn and Mars.He is born under Saturn Mahadasha too.

majestik108
Contributor
Contributor

Post by majestik108 » 19 Nov 2018

@ADC and kavyag, Possibly a difference in the ayanamsas. I use SSS and he's a Pisces in that, seems to fit his life better in my eyes. His appearance in particular is very Piscean to me.

@rita, In terms of material success, his chart is clearly built for it to the highest level, being born a Rothschild alone means money will never be a concern in one's life. I can definitely see a lot of issues in other areas of life though, but that's the way of life I guess.

His chart is the most successful Pisces person I've come across so far. Not exactly a guy in the limelight, true to Piscean nature I guess, it makes sense how he's not one of the go-to charts when analyzing charts for financial success.

I found his chart quite interesting as it was interesting to see how very high levels of financial success expresses through a Pisces native.

David Blaine, the illusionist, has three planets (Moon, Sun and Venus) all in Pisces as well. Don't have his birth time so I can't say what his ascendant is though.