Ketu in 11th house with its mahadasha and with Sadesati. does anyone facing such situation?

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
qwertyuiop
Ketu in 11th house with its mahadasha and with Sadesati. does anyone facing such situation?

Post by qwertyuiop » 09 Nov 2018

i notice that ketu mahadasha is troublesome.
with sade sati it is havoc.
but ketu in 11th is still confusion.

also give lights on thoes who have various inner planet like mars venus jupiter are having in ketu nakshatra.

please also welcome for thoes who are married during ketu MD na d venus Ad. it seem that ketu make thoes people bad married life. thanks

joyd

Re: Ketu in 11th house with its mahadasha and with Sadesati. does anyone facing such situation?

Post by joyd » 09 Nov 2018

The action of ketu misunderstood by many.ketu punishes kamchors and make them to work hard without any laziness.Thus he teaches a lesson to them.Material gains are promised by ketu in 11th but with hard work only.If a person married in such ketu dasa along with sade sati combo,native performs all his duties very sincerely towards his/her partner.Ketu alone is not the main cause of marital disharmony,other factors like UL,Anu-Agra Chara Rasi Lords UL etc must be weld with such ketu.He always makes us to work hard towards his placed house significations but separates one of the body parts or living significations of his placed bhava..

joyd.

Denyblackburn

Re: Ketu in 11th house with its mahadasha and with Sadesati. does anyone facing such situation?

Post by Denyblackburn » 09 Nov 2018

Hello, i have Sade Sati since 2013, Ketu Md since 2014

Ketu~Ketu was good
Ketu~ Venus was heaven
Ketu~Sun was hell
Ketu~Moon was heaven again because i managed my health, stopped smoking etc.
Ketu~Mars was horrible, confused, divorced, foreign place, much fights
Ketu~Rahu horror, lost everything, started smoking again
Ketu~Jupiter i still feel lost

I have Ketu 2nd house alone

Ankushccr

Post by Ankushccr » 11 Nov 2018

I have ketu in 11th House with rahu in 5th. Running Rahu mahadasha currently since 2013. Once an achiever now just a dumbass, failure in everything.

qwertyuiop

Post by qwertyuiop » 12 Nov 2018

please send all details so that student can understand wjy this will happer

Ankushccr

Post by Ankushccr » 12 Nov 2018

Dob 15/7/93 time 7:10 AM Birthplace Mahilpur District Hoshiarpur Punjab. I hope this was the details you were asking, any insight would be appreciated. Thanks