START HERE TO LEARN ABOUT PAID READINGS

Guaranteed Response from a Skilled Astrologer within 72 hrs or less. [TEMPORARILY CLOSED]

Moderators:cjappu, ChandraLagna, shilpa, spidey, mathur_dinesh, Dr Neeraj

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: START HERE TO LEARN ABOUT PAID READINGS

Post by Dev » 21 Nov 2012

I think the list of those who are reading the horoscopes already is sufficient. May be Astroboy could have been included for his sincerity. So also, Krishnagopal and Anupam; Anuradha is OK but we should not include Tom frack and Harry for reading and then the forum would get diluted and people would lose faith in Astrology in the coming times.
If everyone's name is to be included, then we should even include those who are jobless and ask queries about their job in this forum, atleast they could earn a few dollars.

Dev

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 21 Nov 2012

It's the people who pay the money who decide what kind of product they want to buy.
Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

1 http://www.vignanam.org/

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

krishnagopal1968
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by krishnagopal1968 » 27 Nov 2012

Vaughn ji,

I have a suggestion.

As a founder of this forum and having long experience in vedic astrology you yourself can select after examining the horoscopes of members suitable for giving paid readings.

Also the current time period of the selected astrologer if considered in addition, then it can be a win win situation and will enhance the reputation of this section.

BTW, my recommendation goes to Anupam Ji , as i found him as an insightful 8th house astrologer like Marc Boney!

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 27 Nov 2012

I will also recommend Anupamji's name for giving paid readings here.
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

KET

Post by KET » 27 Nov 2012

Dev wrote:I think the list of those who are reading the horoscopes already is sufficient. May be Astroboy could have been included for his sincerity. So also, Krishnagopal and Anupam; Anuradha is OK but we should not include Tom frack and Harry for reading and then the forum would get diluted and people would lose faith in Astrology in the coming times.
If everyone's name is to be included, then we should even include those who are jobless and ask queries about their job in this forum, atleast they could earn a few dollars.

Dev
Appreciated your thoughts.

Anuradha ji... I had few glimpses of the posts written by the native... posts represens up to the point and with astrology ethics and recommendations to queriest. Prediction of Anuradha ji has come out > 90% success.

Astroboy seems very busy.. He is good. but no one suggested AB's Guru Srinivas Rao sir. I am sure Srinivas Rao sir will help a native in difficult cases where others fails.

Regards

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 28 Nov 2012

Thanks Ket.
I like the way Astroboy writes, he has good knowledge and also is sincere in his attempts. Even if he says something negative sometimes, his intention is not to hurt the person but then sometimes people come out with the same question again and again.Anyway when such thing happens, we can get irritated but true that we should try to be satvik still but after all we are all humans. Is he busy writing a book or so?
His guru would be welcome naturally by all but he may be busy too.
Why no you Ket?
Dev

2002diksha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by 2002diksha » 29 Nov 2012

sir,
even I feel that astroboyji and anuradhaji should be included in this paid section of forum . at least I have personally benefited a lot form their readings. I sincerely hope the administrators include them in the paid section.
rergards

deeps

Post by deeps » 29 Nov 2012

Why there is so inequality? Because rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer.

lakshmi01
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lakshmi01 » 29 Nov 2012

Anuradha madam is perfect in her predictions .She has immense knowledge in Astrology. If she decides to join in the paid forum then forum members will get benefit from her predictions.

regards
Lakshmi

chaitu124
Contributor
Contributor

Post by chaitu124 » 30 Nov 2012

I have one suggestion and i hope you also like it too..

There are lot of good astrologers here right and i know you all here are dedicated to your work most of the time and i respect all of you for that..
so if a new comer or any one comes here and if he want to know some answers instead of letting him choose who he want why dont you astros here form a team?? you all people know very well each other and the advantages for this is the user will be much benefited instead of one astro consultation here he will get the results from the group. every astro here is good in one or more particular area so i suggested this thing because of that...
secondly instead of paypal why don't you another donation option like debit card and credit card ..Most of the indian cards don't work with paypal .. very few credit cards works and there are very few people who have paypal..If there is any other donation option then it will be good.. Just a suggestion :)

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 30 Nov 2012

I fully agree with Chaitu124

The Lonely Wolf

Post by The Lonely Wolf » 24 May 2013

chaitu124 wrote:I have one suggestion and i hope you also like it too..

There are lot of good astrologers here right and i know you all here are dedicated to your work most of the time and i respect all of you for that..
so if a new comer or any one comes here and if he want to know some answers instead of letting him choose who he want why dont you astros here form a team?? you all people know very well each other and the advantages for this is the user will be much benefited instead of one astro consultation here he will get the results from the group. every astro here is good in one or more particular area so i suggested this thing because of that...
Dear Chaitu,

The astrologers here whom you are referring to are professionals and if you know how this works, you would not be suggesting this idea. An astrologer is not an IT employee who discusses and works with groups!

Hope you get the idea! :-)

Cheers,
TLW

Chelissa

Post by Chelissa » 30 Oct 2013

I think adding a feedback/review system may be helpful. Services like eBay do well with the star rating system and a description of strengths weaknesses. Maybe a rating systems which ranks: 1) Overall Satisfaction 2) Clarity 3) Speed 4) Information 5) Comments. Just a thought. Love this idea though. I may utilize it at some point.

ashakamath1951
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

how does one pay

Post by ashakamath1951 » 11 Dec 2013

From India how does one pay-$10.00 cannot be a bank transaction.

ashakamath1951
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: how does one pay

Post by ashakamath1951 » 15 Jan 2014

thanks srikanth. i know in the US, but from India!!

NikolaD

Post by NikolaD » 23 Jan 2014

Deleted post.
Last edited by NikolaD on 04 Feb 2014, edited 2 times in total.

rajath25
Contributor
Contributor

Trouble with making Paypal donation

Post by rajath25 » 26 Jan 2014

Respected moderators,

I am unable to make payment through paypal. My billing address is in the US but paypal site requires the county to be entered. Please see the error below.

"Some required information is missing or incomplete. Please correct your entries and try again.

County: Please enter a valid County."

Please advise.

Regards
Rajath

bhaargav.300

payment option

Post by bhaargav.300 » 03 Feb 2014

dear sir,

i cant donate money trough

bhaargav.300

payment error

Post by bhaargav.300 » 03 Feb 2014

dear sir

i cant donate money beacause i dont have any credit card on pay pal account. pay pal not creating my account if you dont have any credit card.

so is there any way to get paid reading?

Reets
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Reets » 09 Feb 2014

[quote="Vaughn Paul"]Hi Deeps,
This section is really not different than the other sections on the LOVA forum. The only difference is that there is a nominal fee and there is a guaranteed response in 72 hrs. Nowhere on the forum have we offered a guaranteed response by a skilled astrologer before. This supplies a need that people have to get help for their problems in a timely manner.

Regarding authenticity, at this point a person can check the authenticity of the astrologers listed by reading their posts on the forum. All of them have been active on the forum for years, so for anyone except new members, their knowledge and skill are quite well known here. Vaughn Paul[/quote]

No Reponse from anybody but yourself directing me to this page. I followed the instructions to na avail...

vastro
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by vastro » 06 Jul 2014

I paid 10$ for a reading but am not able to post any topic..pls help...

kishor
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

How to make payment for paid reading

Post by kishor » 31 Jul 2014

When I read the thread "Start here to learn about paid readings" , I saw the button 'Buy Now'. On clicking that it takes me to the same page. Can someone please guide me as to how to make payment for paid reading. Thanks Kishor

nikhiel tewari
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Payment gateway

Post by nikhiel tewari » 10 Aug 2014

Is there any other method of payment except paypal ????; any other like internet banking of state bank of india ? Because paypal is not accepting my debit/credit card ? Your forum is excellent so i want to contribute.

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 22 Nov 2014

Vaughn Paul wrote:Welcome to our Paid Readings Section!
In the near future other learned members of the LOVA forum will be asked if they'd like to participate. So this list of participating astrologers will grow.
Dear Sir
What is the procedure for getting enrolled in the list of participating astrologers?
Regards
Neeraj

Daisy_85
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Daisy_85 » 21 Apr 2015

Hello,

I would like to buy a birth time rectification. My mother thinks it was 11:39 pm, the hospital says !2:39 pm. I have no
knowledge of the seconds of my birth time. How much would a birth time rectification cost?
Thank you very much in advance!