Meena lagna and rasi people, share your experiences

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
sanjitdutt
Re: Meena lagna and rasi people, share your experiences

Post by sanjitdutt » 20 Aug 2018

Yeah, I have learnt quite a few things about logic and rationality from these Mercury ruled natives. But I just cant's stand getting up and have my day's schedule in front of me to tell me what I am going to do today! Planning gives me nausea. And that affects my finances because I can never do budgeting. If I like something I gotta buy it!

I get along great with Taurus and Libra people, especially women like you said, or those with a well-placed Venus. There's a strange sense of comfort with them like you've known them all along and can read each other's minds. In fact, during my Venus dasa, I met only people running Venus dasa! My relationships with Taurean and Libran women are just friendly. I have never tried hitting on anyone but keep getting vibes in public places and don't act upon them. I am quite content with my married life and don't seek outside relationships. So the principle of exalted 11th lord giving two wives or infidelity doesn't hold true for me.

I cannot even begin to tell you how important this planet is for me. Had it not been in the same house as Rahu and Moon, I would have been some kind of anti-social person. I never felt sick during the entire 21 years of Venus dasa. Financially, even my payments come in when Moon is transiting Taurus or Libra. Its given me a lot in terms of status, a taste for the good things in life like good vehicles, comforts, clothes, food, art, travel, etc. It would be safe to say that the beauty I can see and enjoy in life comes from my exalted Venus conjunct with Rahu and Moon. The height of Venus was my Venus-Jupiter period when I was the person I dreamt of. Suddenly, from a bruised, battered and broken person with the scars of sade sati, I rose like a phoenix from the ashes to evolve financially, physically and personally. I am someone my relatives look up to as a hero and my family respects my journey from zero to hero. I don't know for sure if I'll experience that phase again, though I have a feeling I will in Moon dasa and Venus or Jupiter antars.

You seem to be quite a Saturn fan! I remember prostating before him every Saturday to save me from bankruptcy, visiting Shani Shingapur frequently, pouring oil and lighting diya every Saturday next to a pipal tree. But debilitated that he is, he has refused to bless me and continues to create impediments in my growth path. But he will relent when he transits to Capricorn in 2020 when he will be 11th from my Moon. Being the lord of my second house and aspecting the 11th from fifth, he has to obey the cosmic principle of benefiting when in 11th from Moon in transit. I'll probably change my opinion about him then and join your fan club!

My Mars is retograde in Scorpio in 12th house, which is why probably Sun dasa did not go well as it is the sub lord of Sun. It gives me anger issues and irritability but is calmed by Venus and a healthy dose of fish oil I take which keeps me cool. Mars also rules my 5th house and no small wonder that my son has Moon conjunct Venus in Aries and also has Mars retro in Scorpio in second house. It may denote some Mars issue in the family, I don;t know. Mars in 12th also gives me high expenses. In fact, in my first horoscope prepared when I was a child, the astrologer wrote that I will have great temper and spend money like anything. But some unexpected expense always comes up whenever Moon transits Scorpio like it just did yesterday and today.

It was great matching experiences because I haven't really met many Pisceans or Sagi lagna people. All I have met are Mercury ruled people having Guru dasa with Guru Rahu conjunction who pretend to have Jupiter qualities, but turn out to be fakes.

majestik108
Contributor
Contributor

Post by majestik108 » 22 Aug 2018

I completely understand what you mean when it comes to schedules. It seems like anathema to Pisces people haha. I feel like nature has it's own 'schedule' that we are all part of and is far more efficient than we could ever hope to be..

Also agree with the taste for the finer things haha. Nothing makes me more happy and comfortable than Venusian things. Perfume, fine fabrics, luxurious cars and homes, etc. but the weird thing is I've noticed this usually comes from an actual appreciation of the beauty and comfort that these things bring rather than for accumulative purposes.

I didn't know you were married.. but completely agree with what you said about Venusian people. Whenever I come across them they instantly stand out because they always seem so refined and classy. There's a certain natural charm to people who have a prominent Venus..

It was great reading that Slumdog Millionaire-esque story too. :) I'm very happy for you as I can just imagine how amazing it must feel. Congratulations and I wish you continued success!

I'm looking forward to my Venus dasa too. I personally find that despite ruling the 3rd and 8th houses, Venusian things have never really caused me any issues, the path towards attaining those things has though. :D

Thank you for sharing. One of my closest friends is a Sag moon and you guys are a breath of fresh air from all the Mercurian folks haha.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 23 Aug 2018

Sanjitdutt:
Venus dasa is for 20 years not 21.
You talk so bad of rahu moon conjunction but does it not depend more on the house and also the distance between them. For eg if moon is at 29deg and rahu at 1 deg, will there be any effect at all?
Till which degree, the effect would be prominent?

sanjitdutt

Post by sanjitdutt » 23 Aug 2018

Dev, thanks for the correction of Venus dasa period. Rahu Moon conjunction is bad, there's nothing good about it. It will either create distress for the native or for people around the native. I speak not only from my experience but also after seeing multiple charts with such conjunction. Maybe the negative characteristics can be controlled to some extent if the conjunction is in the signs which promote spirituality.

Regarding distance, I cant comment but if Moon is at 29 degree and Rahu at 1 degree, arent they actually closer because Rahu is always moving in retrograde manner? I think within 5-10 degrees of each other should make it more prominent.

Majestik,

I took the liberty of reading your other posts and seeing your chart. Please never wear Emerald and do not strengthen Mercury. You will initially feel more at peace but slowly become critical and behave in a weird fashion, spoiling your fourth house with fights, your love life by spoiling your fifth house and becoming more critical of how your partner should be and ultimately your 7th house. The Coral you wore should also be avoided, the one you wore was a giant! Thank god, you didnt have any major accident with it. With Mars in your sixth house, I am not sure how you did not get into fights or arguments when you wore such a huge stone. Hessonite/cats eye, its all about experimenting. It didnt suit me and actually Cats eye made me feel sick while Hessonite created obstacles without me realizing until it struck me that I wasn't going anywhere in life since I wore it. Yellow sapphire is the best for us Pisceans and Sagis and you simply cant afford to not wear one. Sri Lanka is a good source for Yellow sapphires I hear and yo should get good quality stones at cheap prices.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 23 Aug 2018

Ivanišević, Goran
Goran Ivanišević - natal chart (Placidus)

Goran Ivanišević
natal chart (Placidus)
natal chart English style (Equal houses)
Name
Ivanišević, Goran Gender: M
born on 13 September 1971 at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )
Place Split, Croatia, 43n31, 16e27
Timezone MET h1e (is standard time)
Data source
From memory
Rodden Rating A
Collector: Rodden
Astrology data s_su.18.gif s_vircol.18.gif 19°33' s_mo.18.gif s_cancol.18.gif 04°44 Asc.s_cancol.18.gif 26°52'
https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Iv ... %87,_Goran
Moon-Rahu Nk exchange.

majestik108
Contributor
Contributor

Post by majestik108 » 23 Aug 2018

Hey Sanjit , thank you for doing that. I've always wanted to ask another Meena person who's tried different gems what it has been like for them. It's much appreciated!

What you said about emerald is very interesting. Perhaps it's some bad instinct within me, but the stones that I personally have found to intuitively attract me are emeralds, blue sapphires, amethysts, hessonite, rubies and also diamonds!

I'm definitely going to keep what you said in mind with regards to the emeralds. I don't really mind crossing it off the list of gems to try because a Jyotish quality emerald is by no means cheap.. :D

Have you worn one though? Would you mind elaborating a bit more on what you experienced?

I might try experimenting with hessonite as well since it's so cheap, but yeah I'm not really fully convinced about it either..

With regards to the coral, it's quite interesting how you brought up fights and arguments. There were PLENTY of those and I made plenty of enemies, but to be honest it didn't even phase me one bit. Every single person I got into some sort of conflict with while wearing that coral almost instantly turned their backs. That's why I found it a really peculiar experience. On the one hand, I was getting into all these conflicts (which were all for justified reasons btw, which was also interesting), but at the same time I came out of all of them unscathed. During this period I kinda realized what having the 9th lord in the 6th really means to some degree because you hear nothing but doom and gloom about this placement from the traditional Jyotish sources, since Mars is one of the most beneficial planets for Meena (2nd and 9th lord and great friends with Jupiter) and happens to be the natural karaka for the 6th house, it does quite well for Leo and Pisces lagnas (Drake has Mars in the 6th exalted). The bad part is that the means that you derive your fortune through involve constantly fighting for everything, the good part is that your luck and fortune is concentrated in dealing with these things in life.

Apart from the extreme intensity I felt all the time, it wasn't necessarily a bad stone per se. One very curious thing I noticed after wearing it for some time and then taking it off are the physical changes it had on me though which I find quite stunning considering they're just gemstones (albeit a massive one at 32 carats lol). My jawline became much more prominent and I was extremely lean when I was wearing that stone. I'm naturally quite lean, but when I was wearing the stone it was on a different level.

I've been looking into yellow sapphires a lot actually. Thank you for the recommendation because that seems like the most sensible stone to reap any sort of positive practical benefits for us. The price is definitely a barrier but a visit to Sri Lanka might definitely be in order hehe.. :D

sanjitdutt

Post by sanjitdutt » 23 Aug 2018

Majestik,

Piscean and Sagi lagnas seem to have some strange connection with Emerald stones. I have met many such people who have worn Emerald at least once in their life time and experienced serious bad effects, particularly loss of employment or business deals going wrong because Mercury rules their 10th or 7th. I have also had a strange relationship with Emerald. I wore Emerald for the first time 25 years ago as one astrologer told me that it would control Rahu Moon conjunction ill effects. I still remember the first time I wore it and walked out into the sun, I felt as if a huge burden had been lifted from my shoulders. The continuous thinking stopped, there was a tranquil and peaceful feeling. But the Rahu Moon ill effects came back with 10x the force some days later as I was going through sade sati then. So I removed it. Years later, I again wore one because I was desperate for employment and since Mercury rules my 10th house and is in 6th, I thought it would benefit me. It did and I landed a job, but couldn't hold on to it for long. This time, the ring fell somewhere and I lost it. I couldn't find it even after searching the whole house many times. They say if a stone doesn't suit you, you lose it. Three years back, I met a lady who has psychic abilities. It was a social meeting and when she saw me she said my energies were very disturbed and I would have a serious health problem in 2017 unless I wore a emerald ring on my middle finger. I ignored her advice because of my past experience with the stone and true to her words, I had slipped disc last year.

There's one word to describe what Emerald does to Pisceans or Jupiter people - numb. It just jams your brain and makes you numb. If you have introspected, Pisceans are very adept at "feeling" the undercurrents in the air and then acting appropriately. Our behavior is highly intuitive. Emerald will simply stop you from feeling anything. In any situation, you will be unable to feel these undercurrents and sense those subtle things that we depend on to act. Minus these feelings, you will be just an observer and react to any situation in exactly the manner a person should react, nothing less, nothing more. Your actions will become more practical, more automatic and robotic. You will also become highly critical and begin noticing flaws in people, at home, your partner, job or elsewhere. At some point, you will realize that you are no longer the person you used to be before wearing the Emerald and will take it off to reclaim yourself.

Your Coral experiences were interesting. I am not surprised at the fights and enemies it triggered, but the physical changes you mention are amazing! I am also surprised how circumstances still havent been created for you to wear a yellow sapphire. I have been wearing one for the last 25 years and have changed it three times, each time it has given me immediate good results. Please get one ASAP. I believe no one should be without their birthstone and Pisceans and Sagis should never be without a yellow sapphire because its like being without your nurturer.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 26 Aug 2018

Rahu Moon conjunction is bad, there's nothing good about it. It will either create distress for the native or for people around the native. I speak not only from my experience but also after seeing multiple charts with such conjunction. Maybe the negative characteristics can be controlled to some extent if the conjunction is in the signs which promote spirituality.
I dont know, till now I see they are OK but not sure. If I get to know I will update. May be in meena, it can be considered a spiritual sign but Jupiter is in 2nd.
What I know is she is soft but not very mature and cant make good decisions, more childish but well educated.
Regarding distance, I cant comment but if Moon is at 29 degree and Rahu at 1 degree, arent they actually closer because Rahu is always moving in retrograde manner? I think within 5-10 degrees of each other should make it more prominent.
No it is other way, rahu is moving to previous house and moon to next house - moving away from each other.

In her case two there is a difference of 13 degrees and they are moving in opposited directions, ie rahu to previous and moon to next.
She looks average moon alone in lagna should give beauty.

majestik108
Contributor
Contributor

Post by majestik108 » 31 Aug 2018

Thanks again Sanjit! Always thoroughly enjoy reading your replies!

The last thing I need right now is to lose employment lol so I'm very glad you mentioned that. Emerald is off the list for sure.

By the way, regarding your slipped disc, I have a slightly different take on what may have happened. If emerald is indeed bad for you (and it definitely seems to be the case), wearing it may have caused your body to adapt to certain energies and losing it suddenly shocked the system and while wearing an emerald would have fixed the situation temporarily, you would have had to face it as some point as you wouldn't have been able to continue wearing it due to the bad effects. To sum it up I feel like it was your body having 'withdrawals' in some sense..

I also very much appreciate what you said regarding the numbness. I feel like intuition is the strongest skill that Pisceans (and probably water signs in general) have when it comes to functioning in the world and once you take that out of the equation, we're pretty much 'disabling' ourselves in a way. It sounds very much like it increasing Virgo qualities which is interesting because Virgo opposes Pisces and I feel like Virgo people, as I previously mentioned, are practical to an uncomfortable extreme.

I also feel like it gives some insight into the real nature of Mercury being a badhakesh for Pisces. This is some solid discussion! Stuff you won't find in books haha.

My lagnesh Jupiter is in Virgo so I also intuitively understand what you felt while wearing the emerald. I myself have to balance out my energies when it comes to my Piscean/Virgo nature (very fine line). I've found that my Pisces side is best expressed either in solitude or in private settings with people who are very close while the Virgo side is far more efficient in the 'world outside', particularly the workplace. Unless you happen to have the rare pleasure of bumping into another Jupiterian person and you can let loose haha.

I will definitely be getting a yellow sapphire at some point. It's definitely in my list of stones to try (at the very top) as I've heard nothing but good things about it from Jupiterian people.

I've also started to wear my coral again out of curiosity and interestingly enough, I've had zero bad effects and don't feel that 'intensity' I mentioned I felt earlier either. I feel a drastic difference in wearing it this time compared to my last time. It has really helped positively when it comes to my anger (you probably can relate haha). Since the situation is so different I analyzed it and realized it could be one of three things:

1. I used to wear the ring in my index finger. It's recommended that only yellow sapphire be worn here, but I'm kinda bullheaded (:p) so I decided to try it on the index finger. This time I've been wearing it exclusively on my ring finger as recommended. The night and day difference has made me a believer in the whole 'wearing the right stone in the right finger' idea.

2. I was wearing it originally when I was in a terrible relationship where I was already getting angry pretty often (for reasons that anyone in a relationship had they gone through what I did would be angry at ;)), so it makes sense that the stone was amplifying what was already going on particularly since it is in my 6th house, positioned quite well (apart from the Saturn aspect), and I was pretty much in 'fight' mode in that period.

3. Mars has been exalted in Capricorn for ages now and is happy with me wearing it and spreading a little more red around on top of being super bright red in the night sky lol.

Let's see how this turns out. Hope you guys have an awesome weekend! God bless. :D

kavyag

Post by kavyag » 27 Oct 2018

Rahu Moon conjunction can also give Mental disorders like Narcissistic Personality Disorder,Schizophrenia.Such people can destroy you mentally and you won't even understand how it happened.

Dev Ji,How can I contact you? I need to talk to you about a person with Rahu Moon Conjunction.
Last edited by ChandraLagna on 29 Oct 2018, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed the multiple quoted lines that are un-necessary.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 28 Oct 2018

Kavyag:

You can contact thro email. Actually about the rahu moon conjunction someone else made the statement (that you have displayed) to me and it is wrt someone well known to me. So it is not my statement.

kavyag

Post by kavyag » 29 Oct 2018

Dev Ji,I don't know your email,can you please give me your email ID?
Last edited by ChandraLagna on 29 Oct 2018, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed the multiple quoted lines that are un-necessary.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 29 Oct 2018

vdev17@[No Personal Contact Details on Public Forum].ca
Anyway someone else wrote about rahu moon conjunction and it is not me, then what have you got to ask me?

kavyag

Post by kavyag » 29 Oct 2018

Dev Ji,I am unable to send email to you.It's coming invalid.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 30 Oct 2018

It is valid, this forum does not permit personal ids to be disclosed. So try out different combinations, one of them will have to work if you really try.

kavyag

Post by kavyag » 30 Oct 2018

Thanks Dev Ji,I have sent you an email.

kavyag

Post by kavyag » 30 Oct 2018

I got the message unable to deliver.Actually I wanted to ask about Basab.And I feel you were referring to him only when you said with respect to someone.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 30 Oct 2018

Kavyag:

You did not try properly. I hope you are educated enough to try out various possibilities within the bracket. I dont know how else I can say.
No, it is not at all Basab. I dont write about anyone without their permission or in case I get permission, I would rather mention his name. Also comments were made by others about that, I know not much about this rahu moon combination in lagna or even about this conjunction in general. So I asked for research purpose.
It is a lady known to me whom noone else in the forum knows. She lives in India and knows nothing about astrology. In that way, I did not ask anything that could affect her privacy and further I have not informed anything at all about her to this forum. Even if I do so, it is not a problem, since the forum does not know her and she does not know astrology or even existence of this forum.

Dev

kavyag

Post by kavyag » 31 Oct 2018

Sorry Dev Ji,I don't know much about emails.Basab and my Dad both have Moon Rahu conjunction,they both hurted me so much.They broke my confidence.They both are delusional.Both of them have victim mentality.My Dad is a pathological liar.He absolutely have no humanity.This combination can be very dangerous without support of Jupiter.I was Facebook friend with Basab but I felt so much emotional pain that I removed him.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 31 Oct 2018

Kavyag
Are you not educated? You dont know about email? cant believe?
Are you a lady or a man?
I dont know about your father, but Basab had written some rubbish before and I had even mentioned that here which many have read and even supported me. I never remember to have seen his horoscope but as you say, he is delusional. I did not forgive him initially but then I assumed may be he realized.
I dont know about your father.
The lady that I know, I dont know much about her quality but the two-moon and rahu are in lagna and quite well separated in degrees(more than 10) in meena but jupiter is in 2nd house. She looks calm but if she has a dubious character, I dont know.
Nowadays many people try to act smart and project what they are not?
I am a scorpio person and hate such dubious and showy character? Why should we act in real life?
What was the reason for your emotional pain?
What is the difference in degrees?

kavyag

Dev Ji,I am educated only till class 10th.I had to discontinue my intermediate (which is equal to class 11tj and 12th) due to chronic health issues.I am a 20 years old girl.

Basab is a misogynist.He thinks men are Superior and puts woman down.He is very arrogant and never own his mistakes.He projected his own ego onto me.He said he doesn't like smart girls.His Moon and Rahu are 4 degrees apart.I denied my gut feeling thinking that he have his 4th and 5th lord with Jupiter.I felt so much emotional pain due to him that I stopped chatting with him.He is still delusional.His beliefs are distorted and immature.

I am also a Scorpio Moon like you.I feel very revengeful towards people who done wrong things to me.But my Jupiter controls me.
My Dad's Moon and Rahu are 9 degrees apart.His Lagna Lord Moon is with Rahu in 9th house.He is very adharmic and money minded.He destroyed his parents lives and brothers lives.He is in process of destroying my life too.He disrespected my boundaries and caused me so much emotional pain.He cheated so many people.He lies constantly,even in small things.

About the Lady whom you mentioned.She can be very secretive.We can't say for sure.But Moon Rahu Conjunction people can talk very sweetly that people can't guess their cunningness.They can fool others easily.In fact they fool themselves.They believe their own lies.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 31 Oct 2018

Kavyag,

You should try to learn to use email since it is one of the most essential services one needs to know.

As you say, I found him to be immature and foolish at times, arrogant at times, boring at times,ignorant and innocent and all at the same time. Anyway he is not in a job due to some health issues. So I just did not show my hatred since I thought he would rectify himself.

He himself has no job, will a girl with a job respect him and will she marry him?
It is a wrong attitude, his mother is a lady, did he forget that?

Yes Scorpio Moon are revengeful towards people but more so, when their ego is hurt.
I will never compramise, try to win and will not sleep till then.

Sorry to hear about your father, he is going to pay the price for his attitude, you dont have to worry, it is his karma.

Yes, she is secretive, talks very sweetly but I can guess her cunningness as I dont like superficial talk and those who smile all the time.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 31 Oct 2018

Yes Scorpio Moon are revengeful towards people but more so, when their ego is hurt.
I will never compramise, try to win and will not sleep till then.
So true. But they are also very secretive and lack gratitude.

kavyag

Dev Ji,
Actually I tried different combinations but it didn't work.I don't know thoroughly about emails.I should learn it.

Basab has become more egoistic and arrogant,he didn't change at all.In fact he became more worse.He says girls must be submissive.They shouldn't work.He says he feels like laughing at confident girls.He have very low self esteem.I felt like slapping him for his mentality.He is very jealous of successful girls.When I talk about my future job he used to get jealous and say he feels I won't work,I will make a good housewife.We can understand how much respect he gives to girls by his statements.I too feel he is innocent and ignorant but he is very self serving.He is still single due to his mentality towards girls.His mother is very negative towards him.He hates her for it.

My Dad too have Jupiter in 2nd house like that lady.He earned money illegally.His brother put a case on him and even my mom's cousin brother put a case on my Dad.I feel he will get arrested for his crimes.And one more interesting thing about Rahu Moon conjunction is,they have charm.People who got cheated by my Dad believed him 2nd time and again got cheated.I find it strange.

I have Scorpio Moon in 4th house,I feel revengeful towards my mother for all the loss she has done to me.She supports my Dad.

kavyag

ADC Ji,
If Jupiter influence is not there then Scorpio Moon people lack gratitude.It depends upon whole chart.