Jobless since 2012

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
aa2
Contributor
Contributor
Jobless since 2012

Post by aa2 » 15 Jul 2018

Dear astrogurus,

Have been out of work since December 2011, have been working in family business off and on and looking for a job during this time. With no luck on the job front I have been putting in a lot of time and hard work into the business for the last 2 years now.

Having been running the business for over a year now I see a lot of scope for growth both in market share and profitability. But the problem is my parents are not supporting and want to run the business on autopilot on the premise that we already have enough for our old age so whatever business is coming is okay there is no need for expansion. They do not want to put in the additional capital required and I feel we are only working to 20% our capacity with market presence reduced to mere 10% of what we used to be. Our business is over 45 years old and was one of the well known business establishment for over 3 decades but has been losing name and market share to new players for over a decade now.

Please have a look at my chart and let me know if I should keep myself involved with the family business or will I get a job. I have been in a job in a managerial position for over nine years which ended in Dec 2011 when the firm shutdown.

19th may 1977, 5:31am, Darbhanga.

BTW, running the business is also causing a rift between me and my parents coz of the above reason.

Please let me know what my future holds.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Jobless since 2012

Post by Sujit » 15 Jul 2018

Hello aa2,

Chances of job are not good under current antara of Venus afflicted by Mars.

- Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

aa2
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aa2 » 16 Jul 2018

Thanks sujit for your response.

Further, what does my life path suggest. Should I keep looking for a job or concentrate on business? Even if I continue doing business will the circumstances change or my bosses will remain antagonistic as they are right now.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 16 Jul 2018

aa2 wrote:
16 Jul 2018
Thanks sujit for your response.

Further, what does my life path suggest. Should I keep looking for a job or concentrate on business? Even if I continue doing business will the circumstances change or my bosses will remain antagonistic as they are right now.
You can continue with family business.

Don't look at things at short term. There will be problem always. In the long run you will be successful with business.

- Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

aa2
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aa2 » 21 Jul 2018

Sujit, I understand that there will be problems always. But is the pressure likely to subside. As it is emotionally and mentally taxing.

Is it possible per my kundali to get a job?

aa2
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aa2 » 24 Jul 2018

Guys,

Continuing with the family business is emotionally draining me and I am beginning to resent my parents. They have started taking me for granted and are emotionally blackmailing to compromise with my personal views and matters.

Please can someone analyse my kundali and d10 chart and see if I can get back into job.

joyd

Post by joyd » 24 Jul 2018

you must stick on to your family business only.There is no other alternative. saturn in 3rd strongly againist for subordination.Mars-venus in 11th also againist the subordination.you will shine very better n business rather than in subordination..

joyd.

aa2
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aa2 » 24 Jul 2018

Thank you Joyd.

I understand but right now with very limited resources and no authority right now I am not able to do much in business. Right now it does not seems to right time.

I was employed for over a decade and I was much happier in those days. So is it possible for me to be employed for the time being. No way can my present bosses be better than any other employer out there.

Can someone do a detailed analysis for my birthchart and d10 for my career progression. I am most inclined towards job and staying alone as of now.

joyd

Post by joyd » 24 Jul 2018

In d1-d9-d10 charts A10 ocuupied the 8th house.so job matters are not satisfactory and dont fetch too.

joyd.

aa2
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aa2 » 27 Jul 2018

Guys, an update!!!!

It been brought to my notice that my parents are planning to lease our family business to a third party rather than let me run it. It's because I refuse to tie a knot like they want me.

So since in a near future I may not have a business to run and no significant savings to start a new business. In this situation I have only one option ie job. In view of this new situation arising do you see any hopes for employment. I may not have any other options?

aa2
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aa2 » 08 Aug 2018

Friends,

I may have no option but to seek employment. Ever since jupiter mahadasha started life has been turned upside down. Been troubled since 2009 and especially since the end of 2011. Will the whole dasha till 2025 be like hell or will it turan favorable soon. Last seven years has been a nightmare.

aa2
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aa2 » 22 Aug 2018

Please help