Typical chart and Hidden things

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Typical chart and Hidden things

Post by vedam33 » 01 Aug 2018

I casted his chart and lagna is gemini .sat is aspecting sun and moon .sat aspecting Venus and Venus is also aspected by Mars lord of sixth house ..Venus is with jup .so his hidden relationship will not come out openly .he is daring and dashing speaks very harshily .with all .he should take care of health .may be prone to cancer

balajit27

Post by balajit27 » 10 Aug 2018

Neeraj ji
Please advice. Thanks

nitrogen

Post by nitrogen » 10 Aug 2018

HI
Balajit

Had a quick view at the chart(taken time 1:30). Just want to know does the family(Father of the native) worship kul devata or the other way round does they know about their kul devata. And I think the wife is more spiritual than religious. And the native might have problems in legs and constipated most of the times.
The native might be having some patches of some kind on face. Mars in 8th makes the native speaks ill of is wife with others who are not of his family. With ve in 11th He may be well of financially but also illicit relation with women. Venus in UB in 1st quarter is deceitful. Saturn here will also be good in terms of money,also make him of religious desposition as being in kautuk bhava but being in ardra nakshatra aspected by and with his enemy here shows sign of harsh tone leading to quarrel with people around. Sun in 10th in rahu nakshatra sometimes gives sweet deposition as if he care the most for his parents and family but another day he seems the other guy. Also in bad case this nakshatra makes this native indulge in alcoholism. Moon in 2nd with saturn sometimes makes the native loose all what he has gained from ancestrol properties etc but also make him move towards trade,business. Also makes the native dharmik. Rahu in 7th causes all kind of sorrows to native. Ketu in lagna though give money but not good for native marital bliss.
The badhak sthan for tauras is capricorn and me and sa(lord of badhak) have sthan parivartan in 2nd and 9th. This parivartan is auspicios and denotes prosperity but the inclusion of badhak lord and sthan may hamper a bit and also hamper relation with father.
He is ruled by mrigshira nakshatra whose deity is moon in 2nd and 4th pada with planetary influence of mars ve me. They are searchers prone more to mental thinking and the bad side is there highly suspicious nature.The second pada is ruled by me and give the native discrimatory powers,humorous and calculative. But the fourth pada in which moon is placed leads to argumentative and suspicious,speculative temperament.
For the violent nature of the native; mars(acting as rahu) in the 8th house with aspect of sa in ardra nakshatra and in mrigshira gave a violent disposition. This ma in turn along with ra is aspecting LL ve and ju in 11th(8th from 4th and ve being karak of wife). LL(self) is also aspected by Sa amd lagna itself have ke in it. Also the wife is harsh spoken at times and doesn't want to back down.
I would suggest the pacification of moon or parvati deity of mrigshira nakshatra for the time being. And as Moon is afflicted by association with sa and aspect of ma,ra in 3rd house of moon. The wife may pray to Mo/Parvati(along with shiva parivar) for husband; as tainted moon in 2nd provide illicit relation here(many knows the story of moon relation with ju's wife and d birth of me). Also keep 2 or 4 peacock feather under the bed where the native sleeps; it will help calm the mind and mitigate some dosha in kundali. I wished to give a mantra for the native to be chanted only once at bedtime and after waking up for removing blemish of mind. But since he might not take it in a good way so I refrained it from writing.
The alcoholism and his illicit behaviour may have started in and around 2006. And raised its peak in sa mahadasha starting around 2011.He may have tried for change and bit of sober in 2014-15-16 but after mid of 2016 he was again on his old ways. The prev. dasha was sa-ve-mo(may-july)(plenty of fights with wife and others) and present dasha is sa-ve-ma started in august have made him more violent.
This is just an analysis not a prediction. Don't take it word by word. I ain't a full fledged astrologer and I know my limits. There are some very good astrologers here and know the remedies very well. But if you don't get satisfactory answers I would hope to show the chart to some competent astrologer who knows astrology real well.
I analysed the horoscope just for those little childrens and parents. Wish you get the answer soon.

Everything has a solution. But doing the right thing at the right Time matters the most.
Take care
Nitrogen

balajit27

Post by balajit27 » 15 Aug 2018

Dear Nitrogen
It is indeed very kind of you to help out for the sake of his kids and parents. trust me I too am doing it for their sake. if you think of him alone as a separate entity.. i dont think he can even be helped!!
Most of what you have said is true. he has a heel spur and his recent medical tests said he almost has no mucus lining in his stomach. its not constipation but loosies. he is taking medications and eating light non spicy food for his condition. has reduced drinking as the doctor warned him of irreparable health if he continues. he always sounds calm but its his "behaviour" that is harsh.. too cold and insensitive. I have never seen him lose his temper but he is so indifferent to emotions that sometimes I wonder if he is even human!! you are absolutely right about his suspicious nature. also about his relations with his parents.. he is a very caring son but has his share of arguments with his father. sometimes disconnects for months!! but if they are unwell will never leave their side.. his mother is a cancer survivor and it was him who took care of her medical bills and tended to her. His father had fainting spells becs of a clot in his head and that time too he stepped up took him over to his home and looked after his father. but as I said he has wife is just as aggressive. always hell bent of showing him down !! she even suffers the kids to get back to him. unfortunately i dont have her birth details. everybody in that house wants him to divorce but his wife wont give him divorce. that worries us that he just might do what he says to her some day!! she does not want him as her husband but wont divorce him for his earnings. As much as I dont want him to suffer I wont be surprised if he has Cancer.. firstly its in his genes and he has now been smoking for over 20 years. I am also worried that he might contract some sexually transmitted disease becs of his flings. I will be thankful if you can get in touch with any astrologer with higher knowledge to figure out a time frame when he is capable of doing something drastic!! atleast we can interfere there and stop it from happening. and please let me know of the mantra..ill try to convince him to listen to it thru his father. he is not the kinds to chant anything but he may listen. and no harm trying.
Thanks a lot for helping out

nitrogen

Post by nitrogen » 16 Aug 2018

Hi Balajit

I know you want to help the family and I wish problem gets sorted out soon. You said about his stomach ailments, the problem of his mucus membrane. Well drinking will lead to it one way or other. Astrologically 5th house represent stomach and it it affected by ke by 5th aspect and its lord me by its 9th aspect,also in his rashi gemini sa is positioned. Also Ju 8th lord and ve 6th lord is aspecting 5th house and ju and ve in turn is highly afflicted by ma(12L),ra,ke,sa;also ve is lagna lord. 8th house also afflicted showing low immunity. So the malefic influence on LL,5H,Ju and Ve will lead to stomach ailments, like problem pertaining to liver,kidneys,dyspepsia,ulcers which might turn malign,diabetes and sexual disorders. I think he should go for a thorough checkup pertaining to abdomen.
Well mars(having effect of ra in sc) and 12L in 2nd from 7th indicates wife attitude. Well can't blame her fully but to clap we need both hands.
As seen Ju and Ve(also LL) are highly afflicted and also with Gk and Md which in turn is affecting 5thH. Ju represent NE direction and in Pi(north) Ve-SE directn; 5H-SW direction in Vi(south), so the house in which they live the axis North-South or NE-SW or SE-SW might be affected. Like for NE-SW Kitchen/toilet/septic tank/staircase in NE and Toilet/kitchen/entrance/cut in SW. NE(water element) direction should be open with enough ventilation and free from heavy structures while SW should be heavy as this direction signifies Nairuti and earth element and governed by pitras. So SW(Earth element) direction should be heavier then NE direction. For SE toilet/bathroom/cut/slope/entrance causes Vastu dosha. Kitchen can be in SE as it is ruled by agni. So there might be problems in these direction which in turn causes marital discord,tension,quarrels,health issues.
In case of chronic alcoholism homoeopathy works very good like Acid sulphuricum,Nux Vom etc. do very good and in some cases have stopped the craving of alcohol within weeks particularly sulphuric acid(acid sulphuricum Q)(one drop of it dissolved in glassful of water and this is divided into three doses and given in a day) if the symptoms match like exhaustion, skin problems, hyperacidity, quivering etc. Also overindulgence in illicit affairs can be treated readily. A "Good" homoeopathic doc. will be of much help. I rarely used allopathic medicines be it for minor or major ailments and always had wonderful results.
Lastly the mantra is :
ॐ सर्वभूतप्रियां सर्वत्रविचरणशीलां सवितुः शक्तिं आवाहयामि. सा मे बुद्धिं निर्मलां करोतु ॐ सं सं सं. सं सं सं. सं सं सं.
Om sarvbhootpriyaam savituh shaktim aavaahyaami. Sa mey buddhim nirmalaam karotu. Om sam sam sam.
sam sam sam. sam sam sam.
This has to be chanted Only One(1) time before going to bed and
just after waking up from sleep. And can be done till results are not seen. I have given a simple but effective one so he doesn't
have to japa all the time and it have to be chanted only one time. It is directed at Mahashakti of savita. There is another one and it can be chanted in the afternoon 7 or 12 times Only.
ॐ सावित्रीं आवाहयामि सा मे बुद्धि संशोधयातु.
Om saavitreem aavaahyaami sa me buddhi sanshodhayatu. This is for the avahan of savitri shakti.
This he should chant for few weeks only and not always. Means chant it twice or thrice a week.
And these have to be chanted by him only not anyone else for him.

Regarding gems and remedies like daan etc. its difficult for me to decipher what should be done. I have taken a simple route that may prove useful.

And I think you thought I was asking to show the horoscope to some astrologer but instead I was asking you :oops: The 6th last line in the previous post I think I missed "you" after hope, sorry for the misunderstanding. Well if I had known someone, I would have surely shown the chart to him/her and surely mine too :idea: Hope others here might add to it.

Take care
N :!: TROGEN

nitrogen

Post by nitrogen » 17 Aug 2018

Second mantra last two words are ........... बुद्धिं संशोधयतु.

balajit27

Post by balajit27 » 17 Aug 2018

Dear Nitrogen

Thanks so much.. ill try to do whatever I can. right now he is on a course of allopathic treatment and is feeling better so once he weans out of this treatment i will ask him to go for homeopathic treatment. I have texted him the mantra but honestly i dont know if he will chant it!! lets hope so. All I want is for him to live a healthy life.. we all have to go some day but we should die with dignity not with crippling ailments or an irrepairable mistake that can ruin his life. i am not too aware of his house directions. ive been there only a couple of times. His wife too being of "accusing" nature I dont want him to get harassed by my presence.. I am his female friend fro over 16 years!! there cud be misunderstandings. and dont worry on showing his chart to another astrologer.. a lot of good astrologers just as you have tried to help on this forum and I am really thankful to you. I am sure even if he does some of these remedies it will show some difference in his life.
Thanks again
warm regards

nitrogen

Post by nitrogen » 18 Aug 2018

Well its just Hope that things will be alright makes the person to move on. But for the person when this "Hope" word becomes "Hoped" then existence is lost in an abyss. Well I hope things gets changed for good for the family.
Every being have the chintamani jewel throbbing inside of him/her. That wish fulfilling jewel gave you everything you asked for and will continue to provide you in one way or the other. That wish fulfilling jewel is your consciousness; the "I" which you always refer to knowingly but unknowingly. If it wasn't for your wish then this jyotish shashtra would had no meaning. It just showed how you wished and shows how that wish will become materialized. The more material and mundane a realm is the more time it takes to materialise and the more subtle it is the less time it takes. In thought and in lucid dream there is instant gratification and in mundane world it takes time and sometimes plenty of lifetimes. In another way it can be said the more subtle your view of the world is or if you can view the subtle reality of the world around, the sooner things materialise in good way or bad way; it's again what you asked for.
Thats why the horoscope have a center point around which it is made. That center point is you where you can see the twelve crude and million of subtle possibilities. But because of our wish we are pushed from that center into one of the possibilities in a given time enjoying or agonizing the wish grated by that jewel. And in turn wishing for something else at the same time. The effect is overlap of the present wish and the previous wish. And that one wins which have the more subtle quality and sometimes it increases or decreases the intensity of the ongoing things at that time.
Things will continue forever unless there is the dawn of the knowledge of discriminatory power. The power which will tell how to wish and what to wish and when not to wish. Its then we move towards the center of the horoscope. Towards the "I" our source and hub of chintamani jewel. When we reach there we know our "I", then we know that these planets and houses are the emanation from this center point. Nothing is of value when there is no center; like there will be no wheel if there is no center around which it rotates. That center is the subtlest part and from that center we see the real nature and play of these planets; the subtle form of them which is their true nature. And then instead of becoming a play...we play that play. That chintamani jewel, that "I" is no one other than yourself, your God. That "I" word which you frequently use to identify yourself....that aham is in reality the God, the brahm and that is You. Thats the reason of granting everything you wished for and what you will wish now or wish in the future. This wish in time will turn into sankalpa shakti, iccha shakti, gyan shakti, kriya shakti and ananda shakti. And thats why one of the mahavakya of the vedas is "Aham Brahmasmi".
The more someone reaches close to the center of horoscope, by any means possible, the more he becomes controller of oneself and the world around.
Thats why one of the reason why many of the peoples wishes gets fulfilled inspite of the fake guru they follows. Its the faith and sankalpa with which they wish and the residing jewel, the I, the God inside of you will surely grant them. No question asked, its because you can't deny your own wish!

Don't know why I wrote this lecture but I think I 'wished' to write it without any reason :roll:
On second thought.....May be to show off 8)

Take care
Next time think before you think

nitrogen

Post by nitrogen » 18 Aug 2018

And I visualized you to be a punjabi male with a turban called Baljitey!!! :)

Take care

rashmi_rh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rashmi_rh » 18 Aug 2018

The lecture is seriously very nicely written. I have always believed that even a positive thought will heal someone forget you actually physically doing someone a favor.. just thinking good things about a person sends good vibes to the Universe and to the concerned person. It hurts to see the parents, the kids and himself suffering so much and its all just because of his mental state..If he gets well Im sure lot of issues wil get sorted out on its own. Thanks a lot for your help.. and that Punjabi male thing was really funny.. I am a south indian female from karnataka. Balaji is for lord Balaji and T for Tirupati the no. 27 adds up to 9 which is my lucky number. so its balajit27.
Warm regards

nitrogen

Post by nitrogen » 19 Aug 2018

Yeah you are right about that positive vibes as everything is interconnected in one way or the other. I just searched your post and found that his father is a Reiki practitioner and keeps his sons photo below the rose quartz crystal. But I think instead he should keep it below a green amethyst and send the healing energy. With the symbols of Choku Rei, Sei hei ki and Hon sha ze sho nen with Choku rei at the start and towards the end. I may be totally wrong and the chance is 101% and I am sure of it! He is an expert and knows far better than me; its just a thought. Leave it to the wish of the divine.

My salutation to The Great Lord Venkateshwar....

Take care

rashmi_rh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rashmi_rh » 01 Sep 2018

Hello Nitrogen
Hope you are dong good. Happy Janmashtami to you and your family. I need help on a friend's horoscope. She is married for over 10 years and has been pulling the entire burden of running her house for a long time now. her husband is not able to stick to a job for some reason or the other.. either the company shuts down the dept. or he gets a contract and does not end up getting paid ect ect. he also seems to have some kind of a nerve condition as he has a lot of involuntary neck and shoulder movements. she is a gem of a girl, extremely helpful, kind and softspoken and an ardent animal lover. her vibes towards animals is so good that even if she is in the middle of a jungle she will be unharmed. here are their details. Girl: August 21 1988, Time 5.30 am, Kolkatta India, Boy august 5th 1981, 5.30 am Asansol, west bengal. When will they see a better future?