Very Bad Start of Jupiter Mahadasha.

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
joyd
Re: Very Bad Start of Jupiter Mahadasha.

Post by joyd » 10 Aug 2018

aa2- relief from some of your mentioned things in your previous post like Job loss, loss of reputation, financial loss, and money loan to friends not recovered, bitterness in family, etc, saturn will be good.

joyd.

rashmi_rh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rashmi_rh » 11 Aug 2018

aa2., Sharma_Rac
dont panic please.. having gone thru most of Jup MD myself all I can say is yes it will be very tough but its not end of the world. I am not saying I am out of the woods yet but i am taking one day at a time.
Please relax. Pray and sit tight thru your tough times. this too shall pass.
wishing you peace

SHARMA_RAC

Post by SHARMA_RAC » 11 Aug 2018

Thanks Rashmi for such encouraging words & being so thoughtful. This makes a lot of sense to accept, adapt & hang-on, whether one is going through a challenging time (dasha) or a euphoria. In a challenging time, we are left with nothing by our side but hope, as everything & every body else just evaporates :), else why would people even call it a bad phase? What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Thanks,

prem
Contributor
Contributor

Post by prem » 11 Aug 2018

[quote=joyd post_id=266526 time=1533650989 user_id=18243]
Prem- /your jupiter is stoic in giving results. He will neither harm or don’t do good.Your narrated things in jupiter-jupiter are due to AD and PD planet effects.your dasamsa jupiter under mars-saturn affliction.so the dasa will be a average one.

joyd.
[/quote]

Joydji, my Jup-jup period was average followed by down hill in career in Jup-sat period. How would you define average for rest of the period. Like Jup-jup or Jup-sat period. I am also asking this from career perspective, will there be positive improvement.

Thank you.

rashmi_rh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rashmi_rh » 11 Aug 2018

Sharma_rac
Yes .. so true.. everything and everybody evaporates.. If you read my other posts you will realise what hell i have been thru.. but Im still alive ... all alone but holding myself together. there are breakdowns but come morning and im again looking at it as a new day. you may not have a job but nobody can take away your education and your skills - so you will find a job again. relationships dont matter once they are not by your your side on your worst times.. so love yourself and if you are lucky you will someday find someone who will love your soul and for what you are as a person than your physical self. till then believe that God loves you. I too have gone thru all sorts of losses..- no job, no house, no relations nothing--trust me at this point I have nothing to lose and that gives you courage!! its like a "clean slate" for you to write a completely new story. sending you prayers and peace - Rashmi.

aa2
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aa2 » 12 Aug 2018

Joyd, if I get some relief from Jan 19 and than bad phase starts 2020. Will it be like walking one step ahead and than falling three steps behind?

Why my first phase was bad, second average and third bad again?

Jupiter is supposed to be a benevolent planet but seems like it's as bad, if not worse, than saturn in all our cases.

anand08

Post by anand08 » 07 Sep 2018

Hi,

I am also facing the same situation. My jupiter mahadasha started on Oct'17. I have lost my job on 20th May 18 and lost my father on 2nd July. I am currently under Jup-Jup period, Gemini is my Lagna and Jupiter in 11th House with Moon and Ketu.

My Details are :
Anand
Male
DOB is 28 Jan 1977 14:30, Delhi India.

Please help me to analyze my Kundli and advice me when will I get job and start any business.

Thank you in advance.

anand08

Post by anand08 » 16 Sep 2019

joyd wrote:
> Anand08-First portion of jupiter dasa will be bad,2nd portion is good and
> 3rd portion is average.job time is after june 25th of 2019.
>
> joyd.

Dear Joyd,

I am still unsuccessful in getting a job. I had few interview but could not materialized.

I am loosing my confidence and no hope of light.

Please guide me,when will I start earning.

Regards,
Anand