Very Bad Start of Jupiter Mahadasha.

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
joyd
Re: Very Bad Start of Jupiter Mahadasha.

Post by joyd » 05 Aug 2018

Mr.sharma-you have not confirmed your birth info.pl provide them first. vedicmaths just given his suspected birth info.you just confirmed that you are born time as 10-25a.m. so i cant proceed your chart based on those date and year.so pl verify your birth doc once and confirm your birth details.

joyd.

SHARMA_RAC

Post by SHARMA_RAC » 05 Aug 2018

Hi Joyd,

My birth details are 18.AUG.1977, 10:25 AM, Roorkee, Uttrakhand.

Regards

SHARMA_RAC

Post by SHARMA_RAC » 05 Aug 2018

Correction: JUP is at 6 degree 01 min (and not 12), in ninth house of gemini
Last edited by ChandraLagna on 06 Aug 2018, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed 50 lines of quoted text and retained the single line written by this poster.

joyd

Post by joyd » 06 Aug 2018

sharnma-First 5yrs-4months jupiter dasa is bad.2nd portion is average and 3rd one is extremely good..jupiter in yamamsa in your D10-D12 charts.

joyd.

SHARMA_RAC

Post by SHARMA_RAC » 06 Aug 2018

Joyd, Thanks for your guidance.
What is Yamamsha?
Yes Jyod, this is also true that right now the time certainly better than 2011-2016 ( when it was very bad - frequent visits to hospitals for my son, litigation, loss by business, loss of real estate, loss of job, all these befell at once) , but even now life is no where closer to the life that I had lived until 2010. It's now slow and mundane but not as bad as it had become.

So many people in this forum have shared their experience on how they have been badly hurt with the start of their Jupiter mahadasha in spite of the fact that jupiter is considered one of the most natural beneficial & satvik planet. Even in my natal chart it is placed in the 9th house (with lagna lord venus) which is said to be Jupiter's Karaka bhav but still i had to face all around troubles between 2011- 2016/17 (2011-2016 was indeed insane).

Please could you throw some light on this behaviour of Jupiter or is it that most of us have been expecting wrong things from Jupiter mahadasha?

Regards

joyd

aa2-Relief can be seen after jan-2019 onwards .your last portion of jupiter dasa will be bad.2nd portion is average.[after Oct-2014 onwards]..

joyd.

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 06 Aug 2018

hello sharma_rac

you wrote " with jupiter at 12degrees in 9th house of gemini with venus. Since the beginning of jupiter mahadasha in jan 2011 ". I know you have erred there , but i banked on the dasa of jupiter and hence
arrived at 18th aug.

I would be cautious about saturn dasa, since ashtama sani would start within two years
of the start of the saturn dasa in 2027. Being yogakaraka for thula lagna, placed in the house
of moon is good ( a slower planet placed in the house of faster moving planet ) and also
in fifth in dasamsa, which can give a new beginning. It has also joined dasamsa lagna
lord venus.

But i would caution on the health front since saturn is placed in 8th from AL in rasi chart.
You have graha malika yoga starting from 8th house and ending in 12th house. I am unable
to recollect the outcome of this yoga. 8th is transformation, inheritance, setbacks and 12th
is giving away willfully, spiritual, loss , foreign travel, etc.

Mars is atmakara and jupiter denotes children. Both are piercing your lagna and hence can
bring in too much worries at a deeper level. Jupiter in yama amsa in dasamsa is the wrong
direction as per kaala chakra. Hence, start of jupiter dasa was bad. If i use, jagannath
ayanamsa ( spica always in the middle of chitra ), exactly on jan 10,2011 jupiter dasa started.

When did you start business and ended it ? Did your business involve Govt ?

Your chart is little bit different.

truly yours,
vedicmaths

SHARMA_RAC

Dear Vedicmaths,

Thanks for sharing a detailed feedback & your deep understanding. I have been involved in various trades between 2010-2017 including garments, real estate, supplements, IT (new setup). However had close them soon. Either partners moved abroad, projects got cancelled or market turned unfavorable. None of these businesses involved work for or through Govt authorities. Majorily I have hussling and somehow keeping afloat without a breakthrough.
What is your analysis of mid part and end part of Jupiter mahadasha. Will it turn out to be good towards the end unlike its unsettling starting?

Regards

SHARMA_RAC

Dear Vedicmaths,

Does grah malika yoga require all 7 houses to be occupied between Ke & Ra one planet in each house or all 7 must be consecutively occupied (unlike 7th is vacant in my natal chart) or it could also be between 8th house & 12th house as you mentioned? Please elaborate.

Thanks
Last edited by ChandraLagna on 06 Aug 2018, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed the multiple quoted lines that are un-necessary.

prem
Contributor
Contributor

Post by prem » 06 Aug 2018

My Jupiter maha Dasha has been going bad with time from career perspective, expenses and some health issues. From the start in 2013, first 15 months were good. Since October 2014, things started to go bad to worse with job changes every year with lower job, more expenses, getting bone issues with my legs and eventually loosing job in 2018 Jan. Since than no luck in lending another job and actively looking for one. I have started to take it easy now as let things come as they come because to much worrying isn't helping. I will have to see how the rest of the mahadasha will play out.

I have read some place that for Taurus lagna Jupiter Dasha is mixed giving 60 % positive results. Hoping that bad time will pass. With budha antata now and Venus also coming, I worry things might not be best for me for next 5-6 years as both budha and shukra are enemies of mahadasha Lord and also placed 7th to it. Any thoughts on rest of the mahadasha will be helpful.

DOB 20 Jan 1967
Time 1:35 PM
Place Maheshwar, MP

joyd

Anand08-First portion of jupiter dasa will be bad,2nd portion is good and 3rd portion is average.job time is after june 25th of 2019.

joyd.

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 06 Aug 2018

hello sharma_rac,

It looks to me a kind of continuing struggle. As an astro i am supposed to tell the truth.
But the projection of too many negatives can be viewed as highly pessimistic, which is also
not good for the forum. However, pl note there could always be pockets of good times,
which you should grab. For example you could do " seasonal trade ". Like cost of sugar
goes up during deepavali because of the future traders take advantage of it, while
the traders short supply prior to deepavali making the demand to increase the cost.
So seasonal trades can bring profits.

Coming back to your chart, fundamentally jupiter is in wrong direction because it is
placed in the amsa of ' yama '. This gives the general pattern of it. Jupiter is the sixth
lord showing service. Instead of doing service , if you take up business things can only
go wrong. Otherwise, the planet that can give you business should be stronger than
that which gives service.

Sixth house shows service , while 7th shows business. In dasamsa, sixth house is empty
and seventh is occupied by mercury. Hence business is strong. Unfortunately, mercury
is in marana karaka sthana ( a bad placement as mercury feels uncomfortable there )
and also the 12th lord - house of loss. Though pockets of profits will be there, it will not
be a cake walk. So all you have do is to choose seasonal trade in all walks of life.

Moon is in twelfth, showing hospitals, public, milk. rahu in the 12 shows imports.
Importing can also mean that you get finished products from others. You told rahu
had given you good things. See the products that gave profit and loss. Let us try
to relate them to planets and see if they make sense. Meditate on the above for sometime
and reply.

truly yours,
vedicmaths

joyd

GSBR1709- / Your jupiters 1st portion[5y-4months]is average,2nd portion is bad and 3rd portion is very good..

joyd.

joyd

RK1702- /Birth time rectified[11-11a.m].your jupiters 1st portion will be bad,2nd portion is good and 3rd portion is average..

joyd.

SHARMA_RAC

Dear Joyd,

Thanks for your guidance above.
Could you please throw some light on how Venus antardasha is Jupiter MD could be.
My fear & ignorance is that these two are enemies and together in my 9th house of Gemini and Jupiter Dasha so far ( as you already know) has been a kind of nightmare.

Many Thanks

joyd

Post by joyd » 07 Aug 2018

Prem- /your jupiter is stoic in giving results. He will neither harm or don’t do good.Your narrated things in jupiter-jupiter are due to AD and PD planet effects.your dasamsa jupiter under mars-saturn affliction.so the dasa will be a average one.

joyd.

prem
Contributor
Contributor

Post by prem » 07 Aug 2018

Thank you Joydji. So far 5 year s of mahadasha have passed with 1st year positive and last 4 years negative. Another 11years left and if over all mahadasha is average there will be positive and negative results along the way for rest of the mahadasha.

SHARMA_RAC

Post by SHARMA_RAC » 07 Aug 2018

Thanks Vedicmaths for your in-depth analysis. How do you see the coming antar dasha of VE in JUP for career & financial stability ? Do you see some relief there? Both in the 9th house of birth chart.

SHARMA_RAC

Post by SHARMA_RAC » 08 Aug 2018

Hi Gurus, Joyd & Vedicmaths,
Please help.

With my limited knowledge & wisdom, I have been reading on internet & watching some videos which suggested that in JUPTER MAHADASHA - Venus antardasha brings nothing but hardship & disappointments for a libra ascendant, espcially if they are in conjunction. Is my life going to become worst from the bad? Should i try for new projects, work or just have patience?
Please reply.
Thanks & Regards

joyd

Post by joyd » 08 Aug 2018

sarma-your jup-venus give a minor illness to either to your mom/mother-in-law/grand father/younger sibling/wife.Also gives a short abroad trip.If you dont have own vehicle or house,you may acquires one of them too.your wife may win a law suite in her favour.If you have any son,he will be addicted to liquor in these venus bhukthi. your health will improves much.worship of Govinda[krishna or balaji]starts. venus is in kuberamsa. so you finances will improove .Approximately the 1st portion of 12months pereoid in venus anthara will be positive and smooth.so hope for the best in jupiter-venus pereoid.

joyd.

lokita
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by lokita » 09 Aug 2018

As per BPHS the sequence of dashas Saturn, Mars , Jupiter and Rahu, if they happen to be 4th, 5th, 6th or 7th. leads to complete destruction. For example in your chart if Jupiter Dasha happens to be the sixth dasha , then it will be a very very difficult phase for you. My husband too is dealing with Jupiter MD which is sixth in sequence for him and despite guru and moon being conjunct in 10th House for him , he is jobless and ever since Jupiter MD everything has spiralled downwards. Lost his father, sold his house for a loss, quit his job. It has been a very very difficult period and he has found solace in yoga and shiva puja. Prayers help in giving the strength to the mind.

rashmi_rh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rashmi_rh » 09 Aug 2018

its so much of a co-incidence to note that almost all going thru Jupiter MD have definitely experienced
these 3 unfortunate incidents.. Job loss, ill health, bad real estate deal.

SHARMA_RAC

Post by SHARMA_RAC » 10 Aug 2018

Thanks Joyd sir & Vedicmaths sir for your time & expertise.
If Jupiter is a functionally melefic & also not placed well in the birth chart, it can show a tough time & shake up anybody.
Yes Rashmi that's an interesting observation - Jobloss & loss of real estate is invariably there. May be astrology gurus in the forum may find this interesting & can throw some light.
Another interesting observation is these 3 phases of Jupiter MD as mentioned by Joyd sir in some of his comments. It is true that
Since 2016/17, which is the end of 1st phase & beginning of the second, I have experienced slight improvement in my situation & circumstance.
Anybody here, who has also experienced the changing effects of JUP MD with time ( like first 5.3 years, next 5.3 & so on)?

Thanks & Regards,

rashmi_rh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rashmi_rh » 10 Aug 2018

Sharma_RAC
ill just share what happenned with me.. My Jupiter Dasha started in 2008. JUP-JUP dasha-thats exactly when I bought a house. thot it was a good decision and it seemed so at that point of time. JUP-SAT dasha 2010-2012 I migrated abroad. Got a job which was not very well paying but i could manage my bills but life was not without struggle.. I rented small basement apts on rent and lived pretty frugally. salary too never came on time and never got a raise. 2012 to 2015 was kind of just stable. that was JUP-MER and JUP-Ketu dasha.. it was during the transition on Jupiter Ketu to Jupiter Venus dasha that things spiralled down to dangerous levels. Lost job in August 2015 to closure of business, had hamstring injury, and hospitalization for something or the other continued till the June 2018!! relationships soured irreversably..JUP-VENUS was the worst nightmare. the house that i had bought in 2008 was not a good decision as it did not have all the legal papers in place and i had to sell it at a loss. this was in oct 2017. whatever looked good from 2008 - 20015 the so called 5.5 yrs turned out pretty bad from 2015 till now. So yes kind of the second stage of the Jupiter dasha had some horrible times. I am assured by a lot of good astrologers on this forum that my JUP-SUN dasha starting from August end 2018 will show signs of improvement.. i seriously hope so. I guess if each one of us dissects our timeline since the dasha starting point we can try to find some solutions or atleast sit tight till the bad times pass!!

aa2
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aa2 » 10 Aug 2018

[quote=joyd post_id=266461 time=1533564141 user_id=18243]
aa2-Relief can be seen after jan-2019 onwards .your last portion of jupiter dasa will be bad.2nd portion is average.[after Oct-2014 onwards]..

joyd.
[/quote]

Joyd. ... just a clarification. What kind of relief do I expect after jan 19. Secondly if last portion will be bad than what was 1st portion? and what to expect in the last portion? Last portion would start sometime in 2020. What relief to expect in 2019 and than what to expect in the last portion of jupiter Md. Also jupiter MD end is Saturn MD beginning. Am I screwed?