Uncertain situation and confusion

Questions about buying a home, moving, living abroad, or travel.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
ashtalakshmi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Uncertain situation and confusion

Post by ashtalakshmi » 28 Mar 2018

Dear learned members , please help!

We are in uncertain situation about our stay in US.
Please help if there is any indication of relocation in our charts.
Due to current administration’s rigid policies, we are very concerned about our situation. My husband recently bought a house in US and incase our charts shows relocation, we should be prepared to sell our house and other stuff.
Our details
My H’s D.O.B : March 10th 74., chennai,. 4.48 am ( came to US on November 2009)
My details: April 22nd 80., vellore ., 5.53 pm( came to US on 3rd March 2010)

In case there is an indication for relocation, please tell us how our lives will be?

Some ranting from me:
When I was young one astologer told me that I would become an IAS official/ similar powerful position in my life but I was unable to even go to any job at all. The only time I worked outside my home was in food industry from January 2017 to May 2017.

I even enrolled myself in a cosmetology course an year back but just before the course was about to start, they canceled the course due to lack of enough student enrollment.They even refunded my tuition fees back. This made me realize that there is strong force that stops me from studying further. Not only this incident, I tried to do some courses even before coming to US ( before 2010) but I couldn’t.
Now I don’t even have that desire to work. I am seeing many many people who I feel don’t have the knowledge and efficiency but having a decent job and salary.
(When I compare myself with them)

I often wonder if I am too proud about myself and so God wants to teach me a lesson. Whatever it is, now I accepted my failure to myself . ( yeah to myself )
I understand that my 9th lord mercury debilitated would never let me do higher studies and my debilitated moon in Navamsa would not let me fetch a decent job.

The recent incidents in my life are happening like a pattern. During 2004-2006 I faced struggles mentally and emotionally and later in June 2006 slowly I was relieved from my troubles and my life became better and better. In 2007-08 period my husband bought a house in India and we lived there exactly for an year and had to sell all the household stuff and came to US . Then during (June 2016- February 2017) we faced many troubles financially and emotionally. During that period my husband lost a lot of money in gambling and stock market. He literally lost all his savings.
It was a huge blow for me to handle it and then by the middle of 2017 my husband again bought a beautiful house in US . Now within a year, we are facing uncertainty about our stay .
Feeling emotionally drained. I don’t know what to do and what to anticipate.

The only thing worth mentioning is that there is a good improvement in my personal wealth even though I don’t earn.

Kindly help!

ashtalakshmi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Uncertain situation and confusion

Post by ashtalakshmi » 29 Mar 2018

I Request someone to please consider looking at our charts.

I thought giving some extra information would be helpful in confirming the accuracy of the charts . Otherwise please ignore my ranting because I am not asking about my working possibilities in mylife.
I am just requesting to know if we may have to relocate or not?

ashtalakshmi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ashtalakshmi » 29 Mar 2018

SORRY there is a mistake in my husband’s birth time given

It’s *******4.58 am *******

ashtalakshmi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ashtalakshmi » 03 Apr 2018

No one is interested to check out our charts to see if there is any possible relocation indicated :( ?

I realize some doubt the accuracy of my birth time because the ascendant is in early degrees but let me assure that the the time 5.53 pm itself is already rectified from 5.54pm.

KPAstrologer

Post by KPAstrologer » 03 Apr 2018

Namaskar Ashtalakshmi ji,
Analyzing horoscope of your husband.
Its Jup/Rah dasa under progress (Dec-2017 to May-2020)

Planet Ju:
Starlord of Ju is Ra: 10; Sgl Ju(1, 2-11, Cnj Me[1, Cnj 1], Asp Sa[5, Asp 2, Cnj 5], Asp 5, Asp 9); Stl Ke(4, Stl Ma[4, 3])
Sublord of Ju is Ra:
Starlord of Ra is Ke: 4; Sgl Me(1, Cnj Ju[1, 2-11, Asp Sa{5, Asp 2, Cnj 5}, Asp 5, Asp 9], Cnj 1); Stl Ma(4, 3)

4th is present place, 3rd is 12th to it, means change.
Jupiter signifying both of them.
So, when strong bhukti connected with 3/12 will come - relocation may take place.

Rahu
Planet Ra:
Starlord of Ra is Ke: 4; Sgl Me(1, Cnj Ju[1, 2-11, Asp Sa{5, Asp 2, Cnj 5}, Asp 5, Asp 9], Cnj 1); Stl Ma(4, 3)
Sublord of Ra is Ve+: 12; 9 (Ve Trine Pluo)
Starlord of Ve is Mo*: 8; 6 (Mo conj Pluto)

Rahu signifying 3,9,12 along with 8 and 6. That can give relocation. Pluto's connection with venus moon and Moon's connection with 8 and 6 can bring some undesired forceful/disappointing results.

ashtalakshmi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ashtalakshmi » 04 Apr 2018

Thank you very much KPAstrologer ji .

You said when strong bhukti connected to 3rd house comes, relocation is possible.
Can you please tell around what time this can be expected?

ashtalakshmi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ashtalakshmi » 09 Apr 2018

I am genuinely concerned and confused and thinking about it all the time .
Transiting Rahu is fast approaching my natal moon which makes me think I might go crazy soon after this prolonged thinking :)

The two big planets Jupiter and Saturn are turning retrograde and aspecting my 5th and 9th house while the same planets are aspecting 1st and 5th house in my husband’s chart.

What should I decipher out of it? :?:

Oh yeah both of us are running Rahu bhukti as well. Scratching my head :D

AstroDrAnjna
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by AstroDrAnjna » 10 Apr 2018

reallocation possible
Thanx

ashtalakshmi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ashtalakshmi » 03 Aug 2018

An update:

Dear learned members ,

As predicted by you all, my husband’s visa extension is denied and we checked this information just today. So we are now in a very tricky and difficult situation about what to do next.

Just wondering if we would be able to sell our house quickly? Would be great if anyone can help looking at my husband’s chart?

Just don’t know what future is holding for us. Hope God will show us the right direction!

Thank you all !

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 10 Aug 2018

Ashtalakshmi,
Your husband was here since 2009, currently it’s 2018, what is the reason of visa problem now. Which visa he was on all this while? Also, if you don’t have a job currently, you might be aware that things will be worse in coming 2 years, particularly job situation if you don’t hold GC/citizenship. Organizations are informed by administrators to get new hires from here only, this is situational but will influence next 2 years. Instead of hiring here, companies are outsourcing. And if either of you hold GC, there are walk-in interviews happening in several cities (as companies are trying to reduce number of non-US employees) and you can use that opportunity. In either case, if you foresee that you can’t come back after 2-3 years, then sell the house else rent it. Where is your house btw? Also, as you know interest rates are quite high, chances of getting a good buyer are not high. People are being very careful making investments with anticipated economic downfall.

ashtalakshmi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ashtalakshmi » 22 Sep 2018

Hi skp , I am sorry I couldn’t respond you because I was tooooooo busy and confused.

ashtalakshmi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ashtalakshmi » 22 Sep 2018

AN UPDATE:

Dear learned members,

I posted here on the same day as soon as we came to know about the denial. I spent few hours worrying and wondering what next and the very next day, I started packing our stuff, posted few household items for sale and one of our friends even brought someone to see our house ( a potential buyer)
I thought unless some miracle happens, we are not going to stay back. And I also thought, because miracles don’t happen in real life, let’s just go ahead and start doing what I was supposed to do in that situation ( packing our stuff)

But miracle did happen in my life too. My husband’s employer filed a fresh petition on the same day they received the hard copy of denial letter . After 10 days, his visa got approved for 3 more years. But we had to go to India for stamping to be done and we all left to India on 17th August 2018, got our visas stamped in the consulate and returned back to US on 21st September 2018.

Just wanted to share this good news to all so it would be helpful for those who can do some research and understand how and why these things happened. If possible please post here about it so I too can understand.

THANK YOU!

Orange-Man
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Orange-Man » 22 Sep 2018

Hello Lakshmi,

Great to hear that the problem you had been facing has got resolved now. What I observed is this that in 2004-2006 when you went through a lot of trouble, you were in Ketu-Rahu period, and Saturn was transiting over your natal Moon. Since 2016, till now, when you again faced a lot of trouble, it has been Venus-Rahu period, with Rahu transiting over your natal Moon. So, you see, both the times you faced a lot of difficulties, it was the sub-period of Rahu and first time Saturn, second time, Rahu, was transiting over your natal Moon.

Rahu is known to give terrible suffering, and I have observed this that even if it is well placed and strong, it never lets the person escape frustration and misery, which are a lot of times unfounded, but a lot of times for serious genuine reasons, too.

Saturn, or Rahu, whenever it transits over natal Moon, it makes a person go through a lot of emotional turmoil, and your Moon being in Cancer, the effect will be more pronounced, as you are sensitive by nature, I am guessing.

I wonder if you remember me. We had interacted a few times here, though that was ages back, as we both have a bit of similarity in our birth charts. My ascendant is Libra, Venus is in Taurus, Moon is in Cancer, and Jupiter and Saturn are in Leo, just like in your birth chart.

Basab
"Man can do what he wills, but he cannot will what he will will." - Schopenhauer

ashtalakshmi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ashtalakshmi » 25 Sep 2018

Orange-Man wrote:
22 Sep 2018
Hello Lakshmi,

Great to hear that the problem you had been facing has got resolved now. What I observed is this that in 2004-2006 when you went through a lot of trouble, you were in Ketu-Rahu period, and Saturn was transiting over your natal Moon. Since 2016, till now, when you again faced a lot of trouble, it has been Venus-Rahu period, with Rahu transiting over your natal Moon. So, you see, both the times you faced a lot of difficulties, it was the sub-period of Rahu and first time Saturn, second time, Rahu, was transiting over your natal Moon.

Rahu is known to give terrible suffering, and I have observed this that even if it is well placed and strong, it never lets the person escape frustration and misery, which are a lot of times unfounded, but a lot of times for serious genuine reasons, too.

Saturn, or Rahu, whenever it transits over natal Moon, it makes a person go through a lot of emotional turmoil, and your Moon being in Cancer, the effect will be more pronounced, as you are sensitive by nature, I am guessing.

I wonder if you remember me. We had interacted a few times here, though that was ages back, as we both have a bit of similarity in our birth charts. My ascendant is Libra, Venus is in Taurus, Moon is in Cancer, and Jupiter and Saturn are in Leo, just like in your birth chart.

Basab
Thank you Basab ,I was too busy organizing my home (since I packed most of them earlier) I couldn’t reply you soon.

I remember you very well. In fact, you too have almost same planetary placements except your mercury is in your 9th house and Rahu is with moon . I might be wrong too.

I agree with Rahu transiting my natal moon this time and Saturn transiting my natal moon during 2004-06 period. But Saturn transit gave me more severe suffering than this Rahu transit over my moon.

I also think, Jupiter was transiting Libra both the times. When Jupiter leaves Libra, my suffering ends. That’s why I called it a pattern. But one thing I am confused is neither of the times, I was running Jupiter period or sub period, then how come it’s transit has such an impact on me? Would be great if anyone enlighten me.

I called this a miracle because, almost no employer applies a fresh petition through consular processing but this new employer did. If only my husband didn’t change his job amidst all these problems, if he stayed back with his former employer, we would have definitely packed our bags and left. All the while I was scared about his job change. Somehow God has always showed us the right direction even if it seems too wrong at times, it always ends up right. When we sit back and think about it, it’s amazing to realize how things fall at place . It’s purely God’s blessings.

One thing I must mention here is that, I was chanting Aditya hrudayam almost every morning during the sunrise on behalf of my husband. Even after knowing the denial information online, and with a fixed mindset that we are going to leave the country, I still continued chanting because I felt so good doing that. At that point I didn’t have any expectations but I was just asking God to keep us happy wherever we are be it India or USA.

Anyway, I don’t always explain how I feel about certain things especially the spiritual stuff but today I am doing it because I want people to realize few things by heart. I strongly believe the universe is always conveying us something very subtly but we are too busy to notice it.

Orange-Man
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Orange-Man » 25 Sep 2018

Hello Lakshmi,

It’s okay, your replying late. I can understand. It is amazing that you remember the placement of Rahu and Mercury in my birth chart. You are right, my Mercury is in the 9th house, and Moon is with Rahu in the 10th house. My Sun also is in the 9th house with Mercury, and Mars is in the 12th house, which is different from the position of Sun and Mars in your birth chart.

It is a very interesting point you made about Jupiter in Libra giving you trouble. I wonder why it is so. Astrologically it doesn’t make much sense, except perhaps this that Jupiter transiting 4th from the Moon is not good, but 5th from the Moon, its transit is good.

Basab
"Man can do what he wills, but he cannot will what he will will." - Schopenhauer

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 03 Oct 2018

Lakshmi Garu
I just got a chance to look the chart of your husband today .with slight change in birth time the lagna changes ,for confirmation of tob will you pl share the following additional details
1 marriage year and month
2 children birth year and month
3 with 4.48 am visiting to foreign country is matching
4 when he came to USA for first time ( during 2009 ) he left India as he got good income in job in USA but without authority in job .
5 was there any changes in job during 2011 SEP to 2014 .if not pl share in which year and month he shifted jobs .
6 in 2017 June or after he changed job
7 during July 2008 to 2010 Oct he might have faced lot of misunderstanding unnecessary tension worries etc
Pl share the above information if you don't have any objection
Regards
Venugopal

ashtalakshmi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ashtalakshmi » 04 Oct 2018

vedam33 wrote:
03 Oct 2018
Lakshmi Garu
I just got a chance to look the chart of your husband today .with slight change in birth time the lagna changes ,for confirmation of tob will you pl share the following additional details
1 marriage year and month
2 children birth year and month
3 with 4.48 am visiting to foreign country is matching
4 when he came to USA for first time ( during 2009 ) he left India as he got good income in job in USA but without authority in job .
5 was there any changes in job during 2011 SEP to 2014 .if not pl share in which year and month he shifted jobs .
6 in 2017 June or after he changed job
7 during July 2008 to 2010 Oct he might have faced lot of misunderstanding unnecessary tension worries etc
Pl share the above information if you don't have any objection
Regards
Venugopal

Hello Venu ji,

Marriage date is 5th October 2003
First child born on 22nd August 2004
Second child born on 1st June 2008

When he was given onsite opportunity to work in US , he was a lead developer with basic salary .

During September 2010 itself he moved to a different employer and again in September 2012 he moved to another employer and had to relocate to a different state within US.

Again in September 2016 we relocated to a different state but was working for the same employer but he got promotion and relocation both at the same time.

Now again in2018 July, he changed his job to a different employer.

During 2008-10 he was running Sade sati so obviously he had some hard time that period and lot of misunderstandings and tension during December 2009 to September 2010 .

Hop this helps!

Thank you!

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 05 Oct 2018

I presume his tob might be 4.58 with Aquarius lagna .is he interested in enjoyment of life good memory