jupiter-venus dasha

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
abhishek
Contributor
Contributor
jupiter-venus dasha

Post by abhishek » 18 Jan 2016

Respected astrologers,

I will be running Jup-ven period from next month. Venus is the most auspicious planet for my lagna(virgo) and well placed in 10th house.Dispositor mercury is also strong and vargottama. However, venus is aspected by multiple malefics and jup-ven are in 2-12 position from each other.

Jupiter-mercury period was excellent. Lagna lord mercury treated me like a prince in his antardasha :) I worked abroad and earned well then suddenly lost my job and returned back to india in beginning of ketu antardasha. since then i am jobless.Jup-ketu dasha has been extremely problematic for my health and career.I am running around like a headless chicken. Now, how will be venus antardasha for career/finances and health. please analyse :?

18 August 1988, 10:10 am
Longitude- 75:50E, Latitude- 26:53N, Male
jaipur, Rajasthan.
Lagna: virgo

Thanks & regards

If one accepts that whatsoever is happening is as per God's will or Cosmic law then there will not be any complaint or frustration with life. But this acceptance will also come to us as per God's will. - Ramesh Balsekar

abhishek
Contributor
Contributor

Re: jupiter-venus dasha

Post by abhishek » 18 Jan 2016

Dear Krishna ji,

Thank you so much for looking at my chart. Ketu antara has been a complete disaster in terms of career, income and health. yes, expenses are high and no income at all. I hope venus antardasha will help me to come out of these problems.
Antardasha lord Venus is in 2nd from dasha lord Jupiter. This is better than the other way, ie., antardasha lord in 12th from dasha lord.
Thanks for pointing that out :)

Best Regards,
Abhishek
If one accepts that whatsoever is happening is as per God's will or Cosmic law then there will not be any complaint or frustration with life. But this acceptance will also come to us as per God's will. - Ramesh Balsekar

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 26 Jan 2016

Dear abhishek
To the best of my assessment it is not KETHU caused the damage but was due to the transit Saturn (middle part if SADE SATHI).
Further your Lagna seems to receive aspect from Jupiter ,but in BHAVA chart Jup is in the 8th.
8th lord Mars in the 7th aspecting the Lagna is the reason for health issues.
Venus anther dasa will be moderately good for you and you may be able to get back your job also.
Health issues may trouble you every now and then but with timely medical care you will be fine.
All the best.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

abhishek
Contributor
Contributor

Post by abhishek » 26 Jan 2016

Dear Sir,

Thanks a lot for analysing my chart. Happy to hear that venus sub period will be good.

But sir,i lost my job in third/last phase of sade sati (moon in libra)..

Thanks & Regards
Abhishek

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 26 Jan 2016

May be. But the primary cause might have happened during the muddle part of SADE SATHI.
Further you may also see the transit JUPITER was in the 10th or in the 11th.
Transit Jup in 10 along with 71/2 SANI will be giving more trouble.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

abhishek
Contributor
Contributor

Post by abhishek » 27 Jan 2016

yes sir, when jupiter transited to cancer(10th from moon) i started facing problems in my job.....Middle part of sade sati was extremely bad, At that time my father was diagnosed with chronic kidney failure, I lived away from home without any income/job. Then mercury antardasha was a complete turnaround. That period made me realize the power of planets. :)

Thanks & Regards
Abhishek

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 27 Jan 2016

Yes.Very true.
Now you yourself could dig out the reasons and the innocent KETHU is free now. :!: :!: :!:
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

rajatmalhotra2008
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rajatmalhotra2008 » 25 Feb 2017

Hello Experts

I need your opinion on my chart

DOB: 13-Nov-1981
Time: 19:18
Place: Ludhiana, India

I am also running Ju-Ve dasha, my last dasha, (Ju-Ketu dasha) was very good for me, but after the Ketu AD finished in Ag'16 and Venus AD started, I have been facing problems in my Job and recently I have lost my well settled job. This ongoing time period is very painful for me

Pls. tell me when will my good time start and what remedies should I do to make planets happy. When will i get a new job ?

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 25 Feb 2017

abhishek wrote:
18 Jan 2016
Respected astrologers,

I will be running Jup-ven period from next month. Venus is the most auspicious planet for my lagna(virgo) and well placed in 10th house.Dispositor mercury is also strong and vargottama. However, venus is aspected by multiple malefics and jup-ven are in 2-12 position from each other.

Jupiter-mercury period was excellent. Lagna lord mercury treated me like a prince in his antardasha :) I worked abroad and earned well then suddenly lost my job and returned back to india in beginning of ketu antardasha. since then i am jobless.Jup-ketu dasha has been extremely problematic for my health and career.I am running around like a headless chicken. Now, how will be venus antardasha for career/finances and health. please analyse :?

18 August 1988, 10:10 am
Longitude- 75:50E, Latitude- 26:53N, Male
jaipur, Rajasthan.
Lagna: virgo

Thanks & regards
Hello Abhishek,

I agree with you Venus is auspicious for your chart. In your natal it is aspected by Mars causing some difficulties for you. Current sub period of Venus can bring you a job. Keep looking some developments are likely during April.

Best regards,
Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 25 Feb 2017

rajatmalhotra2008 wrote:
25 Feb 2017
Hello Experts

I am also running Ju-Ve dasha, my last dasha, (Ju-Ketu dasha) was very good for me, but after the Ketu AD finished in Ag'16 and Venus AD started, I have been facing problems in my Job and recently I have lost my well settled job. This ongoing time period is very painful for me

Pls. tell me when will my good time start and what remedies should I do to make planets happy. When will i get a new job ?
Rajat,

Current maha dasa Jupiter and antar dasha of Venus are unfavorable for health, marriage, home and parents. The planets have exchange their signs which doesnot bring good results.

Consider doing remedies for Venus and Jupiter. During last quarter things are slightly better which can bring some hopes.

Good luck !
Sujit
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

sudheer

Post by sudheer » 25 Feb 2017

Dear learned people ..
Am running through Venus - Jupiter now ... Virgo ascendant .. I didn't face much troubles during this period .. But for me venus-Venus period was like a golden period ... It was treated me like anything ...
Dear astrologers can some one tell me y only that period was good and no other period after that and how will be my next period venus-Saturn .....

Dob : 6th Nov 1984
Time :4.42am
Place: Chittoor Andhra pradesh

rajatmalhotra2008
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rajatmalhotra2008 » 26 Feb 2017

Sujit wrote:
25 Feb 2017
rajatmalhotra2008 wrote:
25 Feb 2017
Hello Experts

Rajat,

Current maha dasa Jupiter and antar dasha of Venus are unfavorable for health, marriage, home and parents. The planets have exchange their signs which doesnot bring good results.

Consider doing remedies for Venus and Jupiter. During last quarter things are slightly better which can bring some hopes.

Good luck !
Sujit

Thanks Sujit Ji,

Any idea by when I can expect a job. I am on notice period now. I have given 2-3 interviews in last month, but no success. What remedies should I do to get job early

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 26 Feb 2017

rajatmalhotra2008 wrote:
26 Feb 2017
Sujit wrote:
25 Feb 2017
rajatmalhotra2008 wrote:
25 Feb 2017
Hello Experts

Rajat,

Good luck !
Sujit

Thanks Sujit Ji,

Any idea by when I can expect a job. I am on notice period now. I have given 2-3 interviews in last month, but no success. What remedies should I do to get job early
Current time does not look good. Things are better during last quarter for next job.
You can offer some food, sweets to crows in the morning after bath.

Best regards,
Sujit

sudheer

Post by sudheer » 27 Feb 2017

Hi sujit je ...
I need u r help... Am running through Venus -Jupiter period and everything seems hard to me .. After facing so much of troubles and inconsistency .. Am writing to u .. When will my good time start

Place :Chittoor Andhra Pradesh
Time :4:42 am

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 28 Feb 2017

sudheer wrote:
27 Feb 2017
Hi sujit je ...
I need u r help... Am running through Venus -Jupiter period and everything seems hard to me .. After facing so much of troubles and inconsistency .. Am writing to u .. When will my good time start

Place :Chittoor Andhra Pradesh
Time :4:42 am
You are currently in the antara of Jupiter placed in own house along with malefic Mars causing challenges for you. It can bring change of place, travels and obstacles to home and parents. Lagna lord in 3rd is afflicted by conjunct Ketu. The planet Venus rules maha dasa could bring developments on job and some activity is seen in coming months. Good luck.

Regards, Sujit.

sudheer

Post by sudheer » 28 Feb 2017

Dear Surjit sir...
Very thankful for you ... I have been struggling since long to complete my higher professional studies though putting sincere efforts .. Can u please suggest me some remedies....

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 28 Feb 2017

sudheer wrote:
28 Feb 2017
Dear Surjit sir...
Very thankful for you ... I have been struggling since long to complete my higher professional studies though putting sincere efforts .. Can u please suggest me some remedies....
You will have to do remedies for Mars and Ketu. Current time can also bring positive developments in higher studies.

Regards,
Sujit

sudheer

Post by sudheer » 28 Feb 2017

Dear sir..
Your initial prediction is very true .. My mom staying at brothers home away from native and my dad is travelling ...
Also kindly tell me how my Saturn sub period .. One astrologer told me that I have neecha bhanga for Ravi and confirm good results .. Is that true ... Kindly cknfirm

abhishek
Contributor
Contributor

Post by abhishek » 12 Mar 2017

Sujit wrote:
25 Feb 2017

Hello Abhishek,

I agree with you Venus is auspicious for your chart. In your natal it is aspected by Mars causing some difficulties for you. Current sub period of Venus can bring you a job. Keep looking some developments are likely during April.

Best regards,
Sujit
Hello sujit ji,

Thanks for going through my chart. I've already got a job in june 2016. Correctly predicted by chandra lagna ji.

Regards,
Abhishek

rashmi_rh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rashmi_rh » 09 Jul 2018

I am Cancer ascendant and the last 2.5 yrs of jupiter mahadasha and venus antardasha has been my worst nightmare so far. literally drained out physically, mentally and financially to a point that death seems as the best option to end all this. As per jagannath hora it shows venus antardasha wll end in August and then its going to be Sun antardasha. is there anything positive to look forward? Jupiter is in my 8th house of Saturn, sun in 11th conjunct ketu. being makar rashi i am also under sade saati of saturn. Saturn is conjunct mercury in 12th hosue.

rashmi_rh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rashmi_rh » 25 Jul 2018

Dear Subramanian P, Ive been advised by Chandralagna to get in touch with you to analyse my chart.
my post on Jupiter-venus dasha is also on this thread. [SPAM]
by details DOB-9th June 1974, Time - 10.10 am, Place Jamkhandi karnataka.
Thanks
Rashmi

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 26 Jul 2018

Dear rashmi_rh ,

I don’t know why Chandralagna Ji said so.
You are welcome.
Feel free to ask.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

rashmi_rh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rashmi_rh » 26 Jul 2018

Dear Mr Subramanian
because Chandralagnaji trusts you will guide me right :) .
would request you to analyse my chart DOB 9th June 1974, time 10.10 am, Place Jamkhandi Karnataka.

long story short---when will my good times begin? right now everything is in the pits, health, wealth, no job, no relationship.. will i see a change anytime soon?

rashmi_rh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rashmi_rh » 28 Jul 2018

Dear Mr. Subramanian
Would really love to have advice coming from you. Please PM me. Thanks Rashmi

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 01 Aug 2018

Dear rashmi_rh
Gone through the chart.
It is unfortunate that you had a tough time.
Doesn’t matter. It is not the end of the world.
Let us see what went wrong:-
1. Julu 2007- Transit Saturn moved to 8and stayed there till sept 2009 (Ashtama sani)
2. Jupiter was in the 10th during that period (Ashtama sani along with 10th Jup will create very very unpleasant life)
3. June 2008 Transit Mars also joine Saturn in the 8th
4. Dec 2008 –Jupiter entered Janma rasi. (Janma Guru. The period when Lord Sree Rama whent for VANAVASA )
5. July 2015 Jupiter in the 8th and stayed there till July 2016 ( Ashtama Guru)
6. Oct 2017- 7 ½ Sani (sade sathi) started.
Please see, where you got a breathing time?
No problem Happened is happened .Let us forget that and look forward.
About the Planets under doubt :-
Jupiter: Is the 9th and 6th lord placed in the 8th. Not so bad as others said because JUP has a shadbala of 5.87 againd a required value of 6.5 and have its navamsaka in a friendly sign. Also in one way 6th lord in the 8th produce VIOAREETHA RAJA Yoga. Jup in 8this also good for longevity. So overall your Jupiter is not that bad .
Saturn in the 12th is having NAVAMSAKA in own rasi and the ill effect get diminished. So don’t blame Saturn also much.
Now the review part on your chart.
During SUN anther dasa (Aug 2018 onwards) you will be comfortably placed in the JOB front. But relocation is anticipated. If it happen let it happen.Dont bother.

If you are wearing Yellow Sapphire (for JUP ) then please continue to wear that. It should be on the index finger. If not change it to the index finger.
If yes—then change the hand and again on the index finger only. Wearing DASA lords stone during dasa period is 100% recommended and acceptable.

Regularly take medicines for any health issues.
Believe me the Jupiter created havoc in your life only is going to save you also being the 9th lord.
Do regular prayers to lord VISHNU.Perform ANNADANAM (feeding poor) on regular interval (monthly or so ) according to your capability.
Improve relation with your mother if she is with you. Gulika/Mandi in the 4th is not supportive.Blessings from parents are a must for this horoscope. Unfortunately you are lacking that. (Forgive me if I am wrong.)
Please be happy and optimistic.
Good days are ahead.

All the best.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.