Jupiter mahadasha for Makar Rashi people

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Jupiter mahadasha for Makar Rashi people

Post by ADC » 27 Jul 2018

At the time of snake bite, the Dasha was Rahu-Saturn-Rahu[D.S.S dasha] till June 11th, if we take your time of birth bit earlier i.e 10.05. Rahu and Mercury are under Nk exchange. Rahu is snake and if we apply the exchange, its with Saturn the 8th lord fully explains the incidence.

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 27 Jul 2018

Rashmi - all donations before sunset.

From remedial perspectives its difficult to track people. I advised saffron tilak to one of the friends and he kept using kesar chandan mix powder for a month. So again process started.

One person was advised camphor mixed coconut oil to be put in bath Water for remedy. He turned up to be applying few drops on chest.

Another friend I worked with for many months to clear some issues and clearly asked if he was wearing any gems u let's etc in beginning. He said no all clear. Then after few remedies turning futile he mentioned he was wearing 8th lord gem all the while.

Women doing gayatri mantras and maha mrityunjaya like vedic mantras are few other issues.

I get stunned by such reception from people. Some use multiple sources of remedies and do everything from everybody and end up getting nothing from anybody.

In the internet world I would not know what is breaking the success route. So continual feedback and trust essential. Hence, the cleansing process.

I suggest you keep yourself off the gems, chakras, threads etc. Keep them in home temple if you like. Not everything prescribed to wear or chant under the garb of modernism and equality is favorable and inline with astrology guidelines.

Such sadbuddhi to do right things will be given by Lord Ganesha only. Take his shelter and get access to right resources. You will be happy.

Will be here to help anytime you want.

rashmi_rh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rashmi_rh » 27 Jul 2018

astroduffer..You sound upset!! Please dont be.. i dont know if I said something to offend you.. In my position right now I am open for all and every suggestion as I have suffered so much that I want a solution ASAP. I seriously respect your concern for me and your suggestions too. yes I have been consulting a lot of astrologers and that surely is confusing. What I admire about each one of you is you all are using your knowledge to do good.. believe me i will be doing the Lakshmi ritual and pray to Ganeshji too.. infact i wish if all Gods can come together and plan something to straighten up my life!!! . I dont believe in today's jewelers to give me the right kind of pearl so ill have to check if my parents have any. Another learned astrologer from this forum too had suggested moon remedies just as you. I had stopped wearing the Pukhraj long back, i dont wear any threads or amulets. i was wearing the coral because on JH it shows as my "yogakaraka" I will be always looking forward to your updates on my planetary transits or dashas.. trust me I want my life to change and I am relying on your knowledge for it. Thanks a million Astroduffer..you will always be in my prayers. God bless you and your selfless desire to help others.

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 27 Jul 2018

Rashmi - no you didnt say anything offending. I was sharing my concerns of past. I only wish that you don't suffer anymore, because your situation is remediable.

If you don't get good pearl simply wear a good silver ring in your right hand small finger. A good silver chain around neck will be good too. Besides these mandatory wearing, you can also wear silver left and right. It will bring you good fortune and peace.

If you have gold earrings wear them in ears. If not its ok.

Thank you for your kind wishes.

rashmi_rh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rashmi_rh » 27 Jul 2018

Hello Astroduffer.. Yes i do have silver ring and small gold earrings.. ill start wearing those.
Thanks a lot for all your inputs.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 28 Jul 2018

rashmi_rh wrote:
26 Jul 2018
Lex, thats what is mentioned even on my original kundali made by some pandit in 1970's!! its 10.10 am.
It is an inaccurate time. Forget it. Astrology is Mathematics, one has to vet the time of birth, before analyzing a chart.
1010 hrs time of birth.. person born ...no more in the Universe. therefore 1010 hrs --a Dead chart.
There is no point in analyzing a chart without an accurate time of birth. Pandit ji might have made the chart, but your lagna isn't Cancer lagna /ascendant. O.K. I am damn sure about it.

Anything to be analyzed, has too be predicted with Birth Time rectification, or Prashna astrology.

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 28 Jul 2018

hello rashmi,

If the lagna is not kataka, the nearest lagna can only be Simha. To move to the very beginning
of simha, birth time should be increased by " over 33 minutes " !. I remember once told by
shri.Sanjay rath that his student , attempting a birth correction, took it to the next day !

Since the doubt has not arisen in the mind of the owner of the chart, no prashna is required.
The horoscope is intact.

truly yours,
vedicmaths

joyd

Post by joyd » 28 Jul 2018

Nothing wrong if we take Lex pointer as cross checker. Rashmi please clarify the following points and also you have to take your mother or fathers help to confirm these points.

1-Is there any long delay while your mom deliver you ?
2-Are born with rudimentory teeth?
3-Is your delevery first shown your feet[prustodaya type delevery]
4-Is your health immeadiately effected after the delevery?like swallowing of amniotic liquid,jaundice,7th month delevery? incubator treatment,c-cut type delevery?

joyd.

rashmi_rh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rashmi_rh » 28 Jul 2018

Vedicmaths, Lex
This is the first time ever for me to know that the time of birth is not right.. in the 70's the family astrologers were like Gods. and whatever my mom or my grandmother must have told them he must have made the kundali accordingly..and that kundali was the one shown throughout for any purpose!! I would love to know the "right" timing. that might explain a lot.

rashmi_rh
Contributor
Contributor

HI Joyd.. asked my parents.. my mom was only 20 or 21 when she had me. and everything was normal. when i was about one and half yrs old i had chickenpox which was pretty severe and now if I think about it i was almost always a sickly child..only after i was 15 or 16 my immunity improved. or as a child almost every 2 months i had a doctors visit.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 28 Jul 2018

Report this post Quote
Post by ADC » 27 Jul 2018

At the time of snake bite, the Dasha was Rahu-Saturn-Rahu[D.S.S dasha] till June 11th, if we take your time of birth bit earlier i.e 10.05. Rahu and Mercury are under Nk exchange. Rahu is snake and if we apply the exchange, its with Saturn the 8th lord fully explains the incidence.

rashmi_rh
Contributor
Contributor

ADC wrote:
27 Jul 2018
you say till june 11th.. the snake bite was on 29th June 2017 evening around 8 ish.. the Dasha you mention here is what kind of Dasha.. June 2017 i was under Jupiter MD and venus AD.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 29 Jul 2018

Thanks for the feedback. If Lagna lord is in 7H the Dwisaptati Sama Dasha is applicable. If I take your T.O.B as 9.56a.m , the Rahu-Saturn_rahu in D.S.S dasha was on. Rahu with 8th lord Saturn in 12H. Rahu is snake. Mercury and Rahu are under Nk exchange. Mercury is the 3rd lord which is the indication that it happened while in movement or while sleeping[12th house]

rashmi_rh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rashmi_rh » 29 Jul 2018

ADC-- i like to take care of animals.. this happened when i was feeding some stray dogs outside of my building compound...it was raining heavily and i did not see the snake.. might have stepped on it by mistake. i would honestly love to get a proper analysis on my time of birth rather than just relying on one incident. snakebite is already done and i survived.. that story is over.. its the future i am worried for which i need a correct time of my chart.
Lex, vedic maths-- would love to know if thereis a way to know the " correct" time of my birth.
Thanks
Rashmi

joyd

Post by joyd » 29 Jul 2018

'1010 hrs time of birth.. person born ...no more in the Universe. therefore 1010 hrs --a Dead chart.
There is no point in analysing a chart without an accurate time of birth...

As per vedic system with 10-10 as birth time, a minimum of 64 years longivity gauranteed for this native.How KP CONCLUDED IT IS A DEAD CHART ?/PERSON IS NO MORE KIND OF STATEMENTS..

1-D9 lagna capricorn with saturn-intial balaristas but sustainable longivity.
2-Rasi lagna under aspect of Lagna lord-strong desire to breathe and live.
3-D9 8th lord with ketu in rasi too- chickenpox..
4-The 8th lord saturn in 12th with 12th lord-frequent visits to hospitals-doctors.[ if I think about it i was almost always a sickly child..only after i was 15 or 16 my immunity improved. or as a child almost every 2 months i had a doctors visit.]
5-moon-mars role in lowering the immunity factor.native quoted that after her 15/16th year only acquired immunity powers.Mars in debilitation[weak]and Moon in mesha navamsa. Native quoted age exactly matching with her immunity..
6-so rashmi i dont find any err in your birth time.

joyd.

rashmi_rh
Contributor
Contributor

joyd.. Thanks for your analysis..its really confusing Lex almost guaranteeing my birth timing is wrong and now you saying its alrite.. is there anyway to determine for sure that the birth timing is right or wrong and if it is wrong how an it be corrected? and I really want to know my future not my past.. i have already lived my past its the coming years I am curious about and almost everybody seems to dodge that exact question..
how will be life from now on looking forward 5 to 10 years.. is it getting any better?
I dont want any conflicts ... when so many learned heads are working in tandem I really should get my answers about my future.

joyd

Post by joyd » 29 Jul 2018

we will wait for Lex reply on this dead chart first..so that we can learn a new point from him..

joyd.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 29 Jul 2018

Report this post Quote

ADC-- i like to take care of animals.. this happened when i was feeding some stray dogs outside of my building compound...it was raining heavily and i did not see the snake.. might have stepped on it by mistake. i would honestly love to get a proper analysis on my time of birth rather than just relying on one incident. snakebite is already done and i survived.. that story is over.. its the future i am worried for which i need a correct time of my chart.
Lex, vedic maths-- would love to know if thereis a way to know the " correct" time of my birth.
Thanks
Rashmi
Thanks for the feedback.

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 29 Jul 2018

hello rashmi,

1. all birth times are wrong as there are varied opinions on the definition itself.
a few look for first crying , others look for appearance of head ( what happens if the feet come out
in rare cases ? ), some others look for cutting of the umbilical cord and few classics speak about the
child touching ( falling) the ground ( those days birth were not on the operation table ).

2. Who notes down the time ? which time they are told to note down ? Do you think the main
surgeon notes it ?

3. Are their clocks synchronized with the standard time before the operation ?

While it is possible now to synchronize easily with the standard time, think who noticed the birth time
in your case and who was wearing the watch ? With no TV, all depended on the radio time. Even now
in TVs, the clocks will be different. Just see the cell phones now. Are they in sync with the atomic
clock /standard time.

4. Consult a gynecologist and try to probe into above things. You will understand that all birth times are
no where near the so called 'correct' time. Ask everyone... birth times are rounded off to the nearest
multiples of five, 10hrs10 mins, 16hrs 25mins, 22hrs45mins,,, how come ?

i feel all birth times can vary a few minutes plus or minus, but it will be too difficult to quantify the
deviation. A lot depends how much care was taken to note down the timing. But a deviation more than
15 minutes is not possible if some basic care was taken to note the birth time.

We will come back to your future later. But since a doubt has been planted in your mind, it is better
you resolve these things. Defining a chart time as ' dead' is something too much, when people can't
even find the rough time of marriage, birth of child. it is a wonder how one could say a person could
be dead for a given birth time . It is just bogus. I am not for it.

Why don't you talk to your relatives, friends and find how the birth times were noted for them
and by whom, etc ?

truly yours,
vedicmaths

rashmi_rh
Contributor
Contributor

Isnt there a standard way of noting birth time? and assuming i never knew my birth time... then what?
Im sure there is a way to figure that out too. 10.10 is the birth time mentioned on my kundali since I was born if Mathematics says its inaccurate then im sure the right timing has to be somewhere close to that time..maybe 30-40 mins back or forward.. the same Mathematic calculations should be able to give us the right timing too i guess.

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 30 Jul 2018

Rashmi - on nag panchmi some special remedies you need to do for rahu. Its on 15th as per panchangas. Pls emmall or pm me. I shall give you details.

rashmi_rh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rashmi_rh » 30 Jul 2018

Astroduffer I dont think i have the permissions yet to write PM to "Contributers" but you can find my email on my profile.. you are most welcome to write to me there.,
Thanks
Rashmi

rashmi_rh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rashmi_rh » 08 Nov 2018

To all the astrologers who have helped me in the past. Astroduffer, ADC, Lex, Joyd.. wishing you all a very Happy Diwali and prosperity forever. God give you all the strength and the desire to continue doing this selfless work of helping others. Wishing you all Health and Happiness always. warmest regards
Rashmi