Typical chart and Hidden things

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
msrhprasad
Contributor
Contributor
Typical chart and Hidden things

Post by msrhprasad » 20 Jun 2018

Learned Members,
it would be appreciate if any one analyze this chart..

I received the details from the native, though Jupiter in Lagna...this lady is leading very ordinary life working in pvt.co but desired very high ambitions...has some hidden relation... :roll: .

How will be her both marriage and professional life in coming years?
will she achieve her desires i.e house,gold and status,foreign tours...
finally will she face any problems due to her hidden relations..? dual mentality or non-transparent attitude will affect her in future
lastly born in a good family why she is....
Female - Dob: 7.3.1984 - 1.40A.M(mid night) - Place: Kollur Very near to Guntur. A.P.

Request for your value inputs..
Thanks

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Typical chart and Hidden things

Post by Dr Neeraj » 23 Jun 2018

Dear msrhprasad

I've taken DOB as 7-Mar-84 and with this I get Sagittarius Asc and Jup here at 15-07, Moon is in Aries at 7-23
Sh KN Rao ji always mentions that its always good to have a weak chart with good dashas than a strong chart with poor dasha sequence.

In her chart, Jup is in its MT Sign, Mars in own sign, Sat exalted and by virtue of retro it is going towards its deep exaltation point. There is also an exchange of Ven and Sat. All these gave her birth in a good family.

This girl was born in the dasha of Ketu placed in 12H, followed by 6L/11L Ven who's placed in 2H. Ven is not a very good planet for Sagittarius asc, moreover, it is debi in D-9. Next dasha was of 9L Sun and this shd have a very good time for her. Sun is in her 3H of prakarma and she must have been noticed in this dasha. In fact, her relation with opposite sex may have started or intensified in this dasha as Sun is with 7L Mer.
Her 7L Mer is aspected by 5L Mars, connection for love marriage. The next dasha (present dasha) was of Moon who's 8L in her chart. So her dasha pattern was not conducive for great things.

Married life:
From Moon, there is an exchange of 7L Ven and 10L Sat, indicating that she may find her life partner at her workplace. But her 7L Mer is combust indicating frustration in marriage. Her dual mentality or non-transparent attitude are coz of combust Mer. 7L of D-9, Mars is also debi. So there will be issues in married life.

God bless her

msrhprasad
Contributor
Contributor

Post by msrhprasad » 23 Jun 2018

Dear sir. Yes relations from workplace with elders and rich ones. It’s multiple. Kindly let me know that will she or her daughters face worse situations? And she deeply wants as her husband should be bedridden or dead. This kind of her attitude leads her to take any crime ?

msrhprasad
Contributor
Contributor

Post by msrhprasad » 23 Jun 2018

Finally with her relations or attitude will she face embracing and legal issues in the future? Your value inputs. Sincere thanks.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 24 Jun 2018

prasad garu
how sure are you about the time of birth will you confirm is it on 7th or 8th .Further will you give about some important events of her life.
best wishes
vedamvenugopal

msrhprasad
Contributor
Contributor

Post by msrhprasad » 25 Jun 2018

Venugopal Garu. Yes her dob is 7th March 84. Few imp events. She has two daughters and husband no job from the beginning doing brokerage related to the dogs. She is science graduate with LLB degree. And missed govt job once in last minute. She hates very much her husband. And very much desired in gold money assets and status and foreign trips. Rich life. Now she has physical relations with multiple. She feels her husband is a hurdle. Now point is day by day she deeply wants either her husband to be bedridden or death. Is this attitude leads her to Leah’s issues and her children will face any struggles. In future? Thanks

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 25 Jun 2018

thanks for the feed back pl.shre when she got married year and month and also child birth s year and month

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

She is very strong personality means head strong .counts every thing with money even with his own family daring and dashing intelligence very adamant

msrhprasad
Contributor
Contributor

Sir yes your analysis correct and sorry I don’t have other details. But based on her birth details pl share your views. She strongly feels her husband is hurdle or problem to her. If possible pl let me know that due to her attitude will harm to her husband or will she be involve legal issues. Imp. Thing is her husband income lesser than her income and he fails to fulfill her dreams in all terms. Thanks

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Prasad Garu
Thanks for the feed back but to analyse further her marriage year and month is important for assessing correctly . further I feel it is not good to comment on individual personality without knowing the full facts .and that to in the open forum .I think you got my point .pl share when she got married year and month .
Best wishes
Venugopal
vedam33@ [No Personal Contact Details on Public Forum].co.in

msrhprasad
Contributor
Contributor

Dear sir. Well I got it your point will send her marriage date details to your pm. Thanks.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

msrhprasad
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Sir,

Once again checked and details as below,
Her Dob: 7th March - 1984 pob: Kollur (Guntur A.P)
1.40 a.m - Aswini star - Dhanus Lagna

Her Husband Dob: 10.4.1970 - Nellore - 5.30 between 6p.m - Rohini star - Kanya Laganam

Date of Marriage: 15th May 2003.

msrhprasad
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Sir,
any problem to share your views in open forum kindly share your value inputs either pm or to my mail id.
my worry is due to her attitude her two younger daughters will be embarrassing or suffer in future...
Sincerely,
msrhprasad@[No Personal Contact Details on Public Forum].com

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Prasad Garu
Just now I sent the mail pl check
Best wishes
Venugopal

balajit27

Post by balajit27 » 09 Jul 2018

dob 21st feb 1975, male
place of birth Dombivli near Thane, mumbai
time of birth 1.30 pm.
married with 2 kids but has relationships with multiple women.. parents worried about his future. can anyone give an insight on his chart please?

balajit27

Post by balajit27 » 10 Jul 2018

Dr, Neeraj, and all respected astrologers ... will appreciate a reply on this please. The parents have been asking me if I got a reply on this.. the anger levels, accusations are reaching dangerous levels.. can they be helped out before things go out of hands? Will appreciate a solution as soon as possible. His son is in his 10th std and the home environment has made him a complete recluse and he cannot concentrate on his studies because of the constant bickering between his mom and dad.

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 11 Jul 2018

balajit27 wrote:
09 Jul 2018
dob 21st feb 1975, male
place of birth Dombivli near Thane, mumbai
time of birth 1.30 pm.
Dear Balaji
Welcome to LOVA Forum!
With given details, I get Taurus Asc 29-16
At 13-33 the lagna changes to Gemini with 11L Mars placed in 7H (Multiple relations) and aspecting lagna (Hot tempered). I feel his TOB may be 13-33.
Before making future predictions its better if we ascertain the correctness of his TOB by checking the life events.
God bless
Neeraj

balajit27

Post by balajit27 » 11 Jul 2018

yes Dr. Neeraj he is a Taurus ascendant. well his time of birth could be 13.33 pm and on his kundli its written as 13.30.. will 3 mins make a lot of difference? its 1.30 pm. thats written on his kundali.. no idea about his wife's kundali. he was married in year 2000. Some astrologer had told he has kaal sarp dosha so he got the pooja done in Nasik- Trimbakeshwar. he dosent seem hot tempered to others but maybe with his wife he is. they know of some "clairvoyant" in Gujrat who had told him that he is a psychological case. can take any drastic step.. It would really help to get some clarity on his chart.. hopefully being aware they can avoid any bad. his parents are not in very good health - mother a cancer survivor, dad a heart patient --so they dont know how long they can support him.. they want to find some solution. Please advise. thanks

balajit27

Post by balajit27 » 15 Jul 2018

Hello D. Neeraj, will appreciate your insights into this person's chart. Thanks

kaushik_sriram

Post by kaushik_sriram » 15 Jul 2018

When married in the year 2000 month

balajit27

Post by balajit27 » 16 Jul 2018

i think 7th december 2000

balajit27

Post by balajit27 » 21 Jul 2018

Dear Neeraj, Kaushik

I seriously need help on this person. Cannot see the agony in the parents eyes. Will seriously appreciate your opinions on him and what can be made to stop or reduce the tensions.
Thanks

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 26 Jul 2018

Dear balajit27
I'm considering his TOB as 13-33
This makes him Gemini Asc 00-01 and hence in Bhava chart Sun, Mer, Sat, Mars shifts to next house.
This explains why he may not be that much short tempered. This also explains why he is not having Vairagya.
Moon conjunct Sat and aspected by Mars or vice vaers (Moon with Mars and aspected by Sat) is one of the prominent yoga for detachment (Vairagya). But due to the moving of Mars and Sat to next houses, this yoga will not give its results. But in Bhava chart, he got exalted Mars and Ven.
His multiple relations can be understood by placement of 11L Mars in 7H and 7L Jup in close conjunction with exalted Ven.
Now you can ask your specific question.
God bless him

balajit27

Post by balajit27 » 01 Aug 2018

Dr. Neeraj
Thankyou for responding.
1. Personally I want him to stop going to multiple women. I am really worried for his health. what if his relationships are unprotected? secondly with some he has used the emotional and "love" game with his sob story and abandoned them within a month!! im sure he has a lot of curses on him from such women.
2. His parents are having sleepless nights because of the clairvoyant saying that he is a "psychic case" and he can do any drastic act including killing someone. He has said this to us numerous times that out of anger he will someday kill his wife.." i will not break her bones and go to prison and she is fine in a few months.. i would rather kill her once and for all and rot in prison" Is he really capable of killing someone?
3. ofcourse we want him to quit drinking and all his other bad habits.
if these things are going to happen it would be really a blessing to know a time frame so that atleast he and his parents can be alerted and a disaster can be stopped before it happens.
Please look at his chart from an angle of a "criminal act" , " sexually transmitted diseases" and Divorce. we want him to get a divorce so that we can probably save his wife's life by doing so!!! he is pretty serious when he says such things. He has 2 kids and the daughter is only 8 yrs old!! the son who is 15 already knows a few things about his father and hates him to the core. we dont want the daughter to go thru any such emotional trauma.
Can some Satvik Kriya be done or some pooja to destroy his negative energy and sober him up?
Thanks