Lost Money because sickness during Ketu MD

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Denyblackburn
Lost Money because sickness during Ketu MD

Post by Denyblackburn » 18 Jun 2018

Hello to this wonderful forum :D

I gained money in December 2013 which gave me the possibility to live well, live was heaven until Ketu MD came on August 2015, i was so hit by it i thought i had a stroke in the first phase, personality changed from naturally carefully to hyper nervous which leaded me to major failures in all aspects. I dont want to go into detail but i lost all and live in permanent regret since 12.December 2016, where i made the biggest mistake in my live. I also was in love, which not really helped my emotional health.

I dont know what to do now, i have a major depression since then and just wish i could time travel. I learned about vedic astrology and Mantras since October 2017, i have a strong connection with Mahakali Mantras, the only one which gives me peace.

My beloved Mother suffers from cancer, diagnosed April 2018, she is the most important person in my life and i dont know how i can it handle anymore.

Can anyone maybe see from the Vedic Standpoint where my live is going?

Birth: Day.21 Month. 09 Year. 1993
Birth Time: 5:25 AM

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Lost Money because sickness during Ketu MD

Post by Lex » 18 Jun 2018

Hi
I analyze chart through K.P.System of astrology. Today is Tuesday, Lord Kuja, and at the Latitude when I thought of analyzing your chart, Heaven's map revealed, Udaya lagna was transiting in Simha, Lord Ravi and longitudinally deposited in Magha nk and in sub Guru, and today Chandra also in Simha and deposited in Purvaphalguni nk, with Kuja aspects both Chandra & Udaya Lagnas
Ketu, Guru, Shukra, Ravi and Kuja ( Ketu today represents Kuja, Shukra, Chandra and Shani... in your chart, the same should be represented in one way or another)

Your Lagnasputa cusp in Simha and deposited in Purvaphalguni nk and in sub of Ketu, and Ketu in Shukra's sign but goes to Mesha bhava ( Ketu in Rohin nk)
Lets check your time of birth..... is it correct?.
Shukra in 12th bhava and in Magha nk, Chandra in 4th in nirayana rasi ( Vrichika) but goes to Shukra's bhava
Ketu in 9th bhava ( Ketu receives aspect from Chandra)
Time of birth is correct.

Defects in the body seen from 12th cusp longitudinal depositions/ 12th bhava..
Falls in Ravi's bhava ( In your Chart, Simha has two bhavas... 12th cusp and lagna cusp), similarly opposite Kumbha will also have... your Chandra doesn't enjoy 9th bhava lord, only a sign lord,, or rather Budha will take care of such activity as Badaka lord and co lord will be Chandra, and other Significators of Budha and Chandra.

Defects any connection to Shukra , planets show the illness during Dasa/ Bhukti/ antara period.. along with 6th, 8th, 12th/ maraka bhava and badaka significator
Ketu, Shani, Ravi ( Ketu represents in your chart Chandra, Kuja, Shukra, Guru, Budha... why Budha... Budha and Guru in rapt conjunction, joint results of bhavas.. 5, 8, 11, 2)

You are running now Ketu Dasa Guru Bhukti, started from 3rd week of March 2018.

August 2015, you had a stroke... Ketu dasa Shukra Bhukti Shani antara/ Budha antara ( please refer below)
6th bhava... Chandra, Rahu, Shani, 8th bhava... Guru, Budha., 12th... Shukra, Ravi.. Marakstana.. Rahu Shani Chandra Budha Kuja Guru, Ketu, Shukra,
Your Rahu represents Kuja, Chandra, Shani.... re-aligning the strongest for health issues.. Rahu, Guru, Budha Ravi, Ketu and Shukra
Budha for brain, Ketu in Mesha bhava denotes head part, Ravi for Heart, Guru and Budha also denoting liver and your Lower GI tract... These parts of system in your body been compromised and there can be also potential issues triggering of Immuno-modulation.. immunity going down.
Ketu in 9th bhava has got very bad relation with Chandra in Vrichika ( you will be depressed/anxieties creeping in, you will try tread the path of spirituality/ religious.)
Ketu is deposited in sub of Rahu... Rahu bhukti would have helped you to recover in your illness partially???
Jupiter/ Shani Bhukti.... more or less will be same results... recovery and again re-developing into some issues, Shani Bhukti you need to watch out on illness.
Budha bhukti will be again like Guru bhukti, though marked improvements will be seen on your health.

Your monetary part during Shukra dasa... Shukra in 12th bhava
You can make good money during Shukra dasa... in following bhukti periods Kuja, Rahu, Guru, Shani, Budha ( except Ravi, Chandra and Ketu)... you will make decent wealth.

Let me see your 2nd cusp longitudinal depositions, how you are been blessed on Assets/ Wealth creation through legitimate way.... in your life journey, you will have moderate wealth creation.

Your mom's illness... 4th cusp in your Chart, in Vrischika in Jyesta nk and in sub of Chandra, and Chandra in Anuradha nk
Chandra is in 3rd bhava, i.e. 12th bhava along with Rahu.
Analyzing marakstana / badakstana signi ... Guru, Budha, Shukra, Ketu, Chandra
In your Chart, Ketu dasa, Guru Bhukti running
You need to be extra careful/ watch-out crucial period of her health, when Ketu in Gochara In Dhanur and transits through Purvashada nk. and Shukra transiting in Rishabham from Kritika nk to Rohini nk.

All the best.

Denyblackburn

Post by Denyblackburn » 21 Jun 2018

Thank you so much for your analysis,

Yes my health actually is stable since 3 months. Worst time was August 2015 to July 2016. I lived in a foreign country in that time.

To be honest, my health is very bad since childhood, through supplements and much of readings i am now in a better shape as i was at 18.

You say im now in Guru Bhukti, can you say me when my Ketu MD has started and will end? Because i believed i am in Rahu Bhukti the whole time.

My remedies which gave me stability are Mantras, without them i hadnt survived. I give my mom Hari Om Mantra when she sleep, i hope it helps.

Thank you, yes my birth times are correct

Best regards

Deny

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 21 Jun 2018

Thanks for the feedback.

Regarding, Bhukti calculations, as I had disclosed earlier, I use K.P.system of astrology, and in that most important for successful prediction to be used with K.P.Ayanamsa, there will be Bhukti and Antara differences ( you use I guess Lahiri Ayan?), there can be difference of apprx 33-37 days ( depends upon the year of birth, and Latitude of birth in Earth).

I do not have dasa calculations with me, as I do manual calculation, I had said Ketu Dasa- Shukra Bhukti- Shani antara was in August 2015, it could have started in late 2013 ( just check yourself)

Please continue your hymn chanting, and for your Mom too. TAKE CARE.