Vargottama sun still no positive effects in its mahadasha

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
NewSeeker
Vargottama sun still no positive effects in its mahadasha

Post by NewSeeker » 03 Feb 2018

Learned Members

It would be thankful if I am guided about effects of vargottama sun. Mine sun is in punarvasu 4th pada cancer rashi. At the beginning of this dasha I was told that I would be successful in clearing for magistrate's post in judiciary but alas no success has come to pass. It seems my efforts have gone in vain.

I've been running my Sun mahadasha which would be ending in 2019 jan. Sun is in 2nd house Gemini ascendant 5th house navamsha having rashi exchang e with moon in 3rd which is with ketu. I know that my Saturn retro in 7th landed me in law field but iam no sure whether 12th house jupiter or weak sun at 0 degree has caused my career voes. Sun is having 2 points in bav and 2nd house has 19 points in sav

Regards

SWARNIM
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Vargottama sun still no positive effects in its mahadasha

Post by SWARNIM » 04 Feb 2018

Please post your birth details so that the members may check your chart.

With the given details, 6-8 relationship of Jupiter and Saturn appears to be the major issue in the chart.

NewSeeker

Post by NewSeeker » 05 Feb 2018

Swarnim sir

My details are 17/7/88 4:42am agra
Sir if the 6-8 relationship is the case then anything I do in law field like advocacy would be unsuccessful. I wanted to qualify for this exam bcoz I know the rigours in advocacy and no one in my family is in this field.

Sir I read somewhere about moola dasha and d60 chart and it was interesting that my tough times aptly reflect in that. Like as u said it was in my jupiter Saturn dasha I got admission in law college after numerous attempts.
Also the amsa have great congruence with life events like jupiter dasha was relatively less tough than ketu dasha which came next. Maybe because ketu is in utpata amsa.

Regards

NewSeeker

Post by NewSeeker » 08 Feb 2018

Swarnim sir /Learned Members
Is this sun Venus dasha also not promising for higher education. I've been trying for my masters but have remained unsuccessful in all entrances which I took
Kindly please suggest some way out. Sometimes the situations become maddingly frustrating.

SWARNIM
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SWARNIM » 09 Feb 2018

Higher education is not denied in the chart. So continue putting in your efforts, the current period (particularly after July this year) is good for you.

You may also consider career in teaching/training/coaching/ counseling/consultancy/education, on self employment or freelance basis.

astrolover2017
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astrolover2017 » 09 Feb 2018

details are 17/7/88 4:42am agra

Sun Mercury 01 - 12 - 2016 07 - 10 - 2017
Sun Kethu 07 - 10 - 2017 13 - 02 - 2018
Sun Venus 13 - 02 - 2018 13 - 02 - 2019
Moon Moon 13 - 02 - 2019 13 - 12 - 2019
Moon Mars 13 - 12 - 2019 13 - 07 - 2020
Moon Raghu 13 - 07 - 2020 13 - 01 - 2022
Moon Jupiter 13 - 01 - 2022 13 - 05 - 2023
Moon Saturn 13 - 05 - 2023 13 - 12 - 2024

Your lagna is Gemini and lagna lord mercury is sitting right there so overall life will be good and blessed. Your Sun is vargottama and in friend Moon's house which is good for all govt jobs. Strong position. 10th lord is Jup who is hidden in 12th house which can delay your career success. Sun and moon are in parivartana yoga.

You are running sun dasa and ketu bhukti now and ketu is with enemy moon and in enemy sun's house which is not going to give any good results for you in this bhukti. next is venus bhukti which is friend of your lagna lord Mercury so chances of getting your desire is good in 2018 march onwards.

Since retrograde sani and mars are aspecting your lagna, if you have stubbornness and anger issues and impulsiveness you need to calm down and compromise with people around you to achieve your goal. or else it will only further delay your goal.

goodluck

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 09 Feb 2018

NewSeeker wrote:
03 Feb 2018
Learned Members

It would be thankful if I am guided about effects of vargottama sun. Mine sun is in punarvasu 4th pada cancer rashi. At the beginning of this dasha I was told that I would be successful in clearing for magistrate's post in judiciary but alas no success has come to pass. It seems my efforts have gone in vain.

I've been running my Sun mahadasha which would be ending in 2019 jan. Sun is in 2nd house Gemini ascendant 5th house navamsha having rashi exchang e with moon in 3rd which is with ketu. I know that my Saturn retro in 7th landed me in law field but iam no sure whether 12th house jupiter or weak sun at 0 degree has caused my career voes. Sun is having 2 points in bav and 2nd house has 19 points in sav

Regards

Current antara of Venus can bring some improvement related to higher education and passing exams.
If you like consider wearing Ruby. It would help your weak Sun.
Good luck

Regards,
Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

NewSeeker

Post by NewSeeker » 09 Feb 2018

Thank you Sirs for your guidance and suggestions. Though It is interesting to have two different pathways suggested. I suppose this is the charm of astrology.

In movie Lincoln- when prez lincoln had to choose from different options he remarks to his secretary of state
[From Shakespeare's "Macbeth"] If you can look into the seeds of time, and say which grain will grow and which will not, speak then to me.
Everybody faces such situations and astrology is one science which has always has answers to faith keepers. I hope I'll find my way.

astrolover2017- sir u are right about impulsiveness and stubborn behaviour and I've controles that by meditation. It has helped me a lot. Though I do not become angry. i am more passive
Also sir I don't know whether iam correct but in kp cusp chart sun, moon, jupiter, mercury, and Saturn all move one house backward . I suppose this does weaken the planets.

Swarnim sir- besides higher education other options like consultancy , freelance etc except teaching more or less come under advocacy. I've tried it for brief period but faced stiff circumstances so I came back to preparation s. I'll try again if I find some senior.

Anyways thank u for your help and hope it is much needed.
I read so many vexing issues much hard than me on this forum and most of them belong to 8/17/26 birth day born people. Saturn indeed is tough taskmaster. contributors in this forum do a commendable work by guiding us seekers ways to understand our shortcomings
Thank u all

NewSeeker

Post by NewSeeker » 16 Jun 2018

Sirs please help,
Even this antra of Venus seems to be not favorable. Appeared for two exams for two separate posts...with no success...........
I,ve always observed that every failure is somehow connected to no 8...is saturn showing denial for me?? Or Iam destined for something else??

Sujit sir, joyd sir, others please help...

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 16 Jun 2018

Your time looks OK for job and passing exams. Keep trying there is six months remaining in this Venus dasa.

Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

joyd

Post by joyd » 16 Jun 2018

NS-
Planets play is a very trikish thing.2-3 lords are in exchange.so sun becomes silent in his house matters of 3rd.But the 3rd[Leo] occupied by moon-ketu. Moon with 6 BAV. So Moon has to give 6-10th house results[success in departmental exam and acquisition of authority].you are under sun-venus travel zone. venus in moon star & ketu In venus star.Moon fully supporting your 3rd house matters.your 10th lord jupiter is in 3rd lords star.so your luck factor turns from negitive to positive from sun-ven-jupiter onward.That is jupiter may give you the desired result in between 14-7-2018/2-9-2018.The following PD's of sat-mer-ketu also favourable too.see your 10th house SAV points[37] and also see the jupiter as 10th lord given 6 BAV points in 10th house.so jupiter gives your 1-5-10 th house results during his PD pereoid. The reason for vargottama suns inactiveness is ,he acquired the 2nd house significations due to exchange is the main point and secondary one is ,he is more[6%] malefic due to less BAV points[just-2].Hope you are clear now why vargotthama sun teased you.

joyd.

NewSeeker

Sirs, I've this last attempt to a magisterial post (a three step selection process) which, except the interview, would precisely fall in these coming months. Iam into prep now with more positivity. Hope I ace it this time.

Sujit sir - this period is decisive for me. Am grateful for ur guidance.

Joyd sir - I am thankful for your vivid explanation of vexing placements in my chart. I always thought being born on 17th, saturn plays a decisive role in life affairs and being retrograde it shows my carryover karma - i.e., delay in things.........
My best regards

joyd

Post by joyd » 16 Jun 2018

If i am in right memory of your chart,your rahu is in jupiters satr. so start your preparation sun-ven-rahu-jupiter SD onward..

joyd.

NewSeeker

Hats off joyd sir for your retention power :o :o
Yes my rahu is in purvabhadrapada......
I've worked on these exams for 6 years and sometimes failure gives delusion/aimlessness but guidance by experts like u & others is great booster...hope I achieve my goals this time.

A passing note: I don't know if it is true but I've read that if rahu promises something it does not ensure stability. It gives suddenly and takes suddenly. Though for time being this is Q for future.

Am again grateful for ur time and guidance.

joyd

Post by joyd » 17 Jun 2018

no the next dasa belongs to moon with 6 BAV ,so you can enjoy it during the entire length of moon dasa.

joyd.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 18 Jun 2018

Time from 17th July will be favorable to get the higher education or govt. job. Sun-Jupiter Nk exchange so Sun is giving the results of Jupiter. Moon in Kemdrum Yoga and weak in Paksha Balam.

NewSeeker

Post by NewSeeker » 18 Jun 2018

To ADC - sir won't Jupiter in 10th from moon in d1 (though if I take kp cusp chart than most planets including Jupiter move a house back) and d9 have some mitigating effect for kemdruma.

- there are other things also affecting my moon(mind)like nodes, saturn in d9 to some degree, still i feel d9 Jupiter may have some positive effect. So also Venus in 10th from moon in d1
- this sun dasha has taught me prapatti as the only way which relaxes my mind. I feel God's grace has always protected me in past( l had some life threatening incidents in my previous dasha) and if I do right things even these bad yoga's will generate amrit.

Regards

NewSeeker

Post by NewSeeker » 17 Dec 2018

[quote=NewSeeker post_id=252496 time=1517829924 user_id=19185]
Swarnim sir

My details are
Sir if the 6-8 relationship is the case then anything I do in law field like advocacy would be unsuccessful. I wanted to qualify for this exam bcoz I know the rigours in advocacy and no one in my family is in this field.

Sir I read somewhere about moola dasha and d60 chart and it was interesting that my tough times aptly reflect in that. Like as u said it was in my jupiter Saturn dasha I got admission in law college after numerous attempts.
Also the amsa have great congruence with life events like jupiter dasha was relatively less tough than ketu dasha which came next. Maybe because ketu is in utpata amsa.

Regards
[/quote]

NewSeeker

Post by NewSeeker » 17 Dec 2018

[quote=astrolover2017 post_id=252769 time=1518210812 user_id=18743]
details are

Sun Mercury 01 - 12 - 2016 07 - 10 - 2017
Sun Kethu 07 - 10 - 2017 13 - 02 - 2018
Sun Venus 13 - 02 - 2018 13 - 02 - 2019
Moon Moon 13 - 02 - 2019 13 - 12 - 2019
Moon Mars 13 - 12 - 2019 13 - 07 - 2020
Moon Raghu 13 - 07 - 2020 13 - 01 - 2022
Moon Jupiter 13 - 01 - 2022 13 - 05 - 2023
Moon Saturn 13 - 05 - 2023 13 - 12 - 2024

Your lagna is Gemini and lagna lord mercury is sitting right there so overall life will be good and blessed. Your Sun is vargottama and in friend Moon's house which is good for all govt jobs. Strong position. 10th lord is Jup who is hidden in 12th house which can delay your career success. Sun and moon are in parivartana yoga.

You are running sun dasa and ketu bhukti now and ketu is with enemy moon and in enemy sun's house which is not going to give any good results for you in this bhukti. next is venus bhukti which is friend of your lagna lord Mercury so chances of getting your desire is good in 2018 march onwards.

Since retrograde sani and mars are aspecting your lagna, if you have stubbornness and anger issues and impulsiveness you need to calm down and compromise with people around you to achieve your goal. or else it will only further delay your goal.

goodluck
[/quote]