K.P. System

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
K.P. System

Post by Lex » 30 May 2018

CL ji

I am in receipt of your email, as I get the time, I will broach on Principles of K.P.System.

Please note, someone using 4 step theory, it is not K.P.System, 4 step theory not researched out by Prof KSK, and since I am mot taught on this, I will refrain from commenting it. However, any science of research for mankind benefits always welcome

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Re: CL ji, K.P. System

Post by ChandraLagna » 30 May 2018

Thank you Lex ji.

Yes, people need to keep an open mind about everything and learn about something before accepting or rejecting it. In fact, that is the spirit of science. I hope that with your posts on the subject of K.P system, many members of the forum will benefit.

Noted your comment about 4 step theory, but I think even basics will be very welcome, like house system, role of sublord, karaktwas and timing et all, let's get started on this journey.
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 31 May 2018

Over this weekend will try to do it. CLji

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 31 May 2018

Thank you, Lexji...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 04 Jun 2018

Prof. K.S.Krishnamurti invented K.P.System of astrology. He was born in Thiruvaiyuru, near Thanjavur, Tamil Nadhu. Surrounding areas are very famous for astrology practices right from Nadi, Conch shells etc. At young age, he had a interest in Nadi system, which he learnt and as well Sage Parashar system. He also read western astrology system. He was an engineer, and was good or extremely good in mathematics, therefore his astronomical calculations were mind boggling and was swift ( those daysthere were no calculators , 1950s period)
Please note, Western astrology is been picked up from our Indian Sages method, they plundered and stolen our wealth. Westerners did research on their own and used Sayana system from our system of astrology .

Lets get started on K.P.System.... Points to be kept in mind
1. Earth is Elliptical in shape, and there is a tilt seen during orbiting.
2. Therefore, when a sphere or Elliptical object cut into 12 parts, each part will not be identical in shape with respect to each other.
3. Imaginary 360 degrees or Heaven's map under study with respect to a living person, denotes study of time passing through( and not study of space), so there comes the use of cuspal system, over Sripati system
4. Twins or Triplets born at an interval of 2 minutes ( Chandra will be/can be in the same sign for Twins/ Triplets), K.P.System gives a through reasoning/ scientific way of demonstrating to unleash the readings of these charts. Since one of the twin or Triplet , profession as Criminal lawyer, the other will be in I.T. call center . or young one of the twin will have a blindness , the other one will be good in eyesight. (This is demonstrated in this forum and in other Pro astrology group)
5. There are 27 nakshtras of equal 13 degs 20 mins, but each nk is divided into nine sub divisions of unequal or unequivo, based on Vimshottari dasa calculation system.
6. E.g Ketu has 7 years dasa period, therefore in 13 degs 20 mins.. Ketu will have 0 degs 46 mins 40 seconds, while Rahu has 18 years dasa, hence in 13 degs 20 mins, Rahu will have 2 degs... etc
7. Therefore say , a native born in Ashwini nk, traditional folks says, balance 4 years 10 months left, in K.P chart, a K.P.Analyst will know, if Chandra falls in Ashwini nk in sub of Rahu in sub sub of Ketu, K.P.Analyst will say Ketu dasa Rau Bhukti Ketu antara
8. In above e.g, Ketu dasa, starts with Ketu and ends in Budha period.
9. Above E.g, Chandra in Ketu and in sub of Rahu, say e,g in Mesha Chandra longi is 7 degs 33 mins 20 secs result will be foretold as Chandra get the lease of the character of Ketu, Ketu doesn't lord any signs in the normal zodiac, need to see where Ketu is placed, which bhava?, any planet in rapt conjunction upto 3 degs, any planet in aspect to Ketu, Ketu deposited in which nk ( again pre tell nk lord of this nk) and lastly Ketu placed in which sign and bhava ( sign..movable/ fiery, fruitful/quadrupped/ long ascension... so on so forth), after these, further, leased characters acquired by Chandra from Ketu, will be modified by Rahu ( same analysis like Ketu)... I took the example of Rahu/ Ketu... chayya graha
10.Unlike Sripati sytem which observes 30 degs equal houses, K.P.System accurate Placidus house division where each house is computed Trignometrically for different Latitudes. The houses are unequall as per the mathematical calculation, based upon Latitude, month etc The opposite houses will be or should be equal in mathematical calculation. ( At higher altitudes, a house adjacent to each other cannot be equal in 30 degs)
11. In K.P., there are no terms like Uccha, neecha planets, similarly there are no terms like malefic planets etc. The planets become issue during the analysis, when such planets not placed in the improving bhava, or its deposition in nk lord or in sub , has an adverse aspects or relation. This will be experienced during dasa/ Bhukti/ Antara period
12. During the analysis, I write, today is Tuesday, Kuja, at my Latitude, when I look up Heaven;s map, Udaya Lg...... these are my prayers to divine during my analysis ( some folks in forum humiliate, but doesnt understand the concept behind, and Moderator keeping a blind eye, these folks to get cheap publicity start commenting by jumping into my post).. These also becomes ruling planets for my successful predictions.. These planets will be in bhava significators of the chart under analysis... for successful predictions.

Helios
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Helios » 06 Jun 2018

Wow, nice article. Thanks for the Article Lex Ji and CL Ji. :)
“You don’t need to be a genius or a visionary, or even a college graduate for that matter, to be successful. You just need a framework and a dream.” -- Michael Dell

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 06 Jun 2018

Thanks Lex ji, please continue. Kimahy - you're welcome to contribute too.

btw mod/admin dont turn blind eye -negative and needless comments has raised a week long ban for the errant member.

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 07 Jun 2018

Thank you CL ji.... I mostly follow nadi astrology by umang taneja... and for BTR using KP ruling planet method and rule of origin by Prof Andrew Dutta. I'll do my best to contribute.. honestly... every day and every chart is learning experience and I'm still learning... We'll do my best to contribute as much as I can... maybe during this weekend will try to write up article explaining the principles and rule of nadi astrology. Once again thank you for encouragement and support.
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 07 Jun 2018

p.mahesh wrote:
07 Jun 2018
Good to see Lex ji writing on KP system which deals with dividing sign in to sub sub-sub etc. (is this approach like Surya Sidhanta and Nadi which divides in to further minute parts?) Mh
In my introduction on K.P, I briefed K.P.System ( Prof KSK learned Nadi, Parashar, Western system etc).. K.P. can be said a part or leaves out of Meena nadi system
No it is not Surya Siddhanta based
p.mahesh wrote:
07 Jun 2018

One point: KP starts with complicated mathematical calculations (scientific way). But what is the logic or scientific reason behind the KP number which is asked to the client based on intuition or belief (on favorite God) and then that number is used again to mix with scientific calculation? is it not mixing up belief/intuition and scientific calculations? (it is only my doubt, do not take it as a criticism). Any, way I read KP is more accurate system, though I have not seen many used to give predictions, unlike Parashari (Vimsottari) as given in books by many astrologers. May be KP is bit complicated to practice regularly. Keep continue, good work.

Mh
system

I had already clarified, when you posted your reply in Prashna section ( will BJP/NDA form Govt......), The number system is Prashna system or Horary system. Many questions cannot be answered through Horoscope, certain queries has to be answered through divine number picked up at that time when felt by analyst ( not the reverse way) , say for example, There are more than one or two or three excellent matched potential groom horoscopes, all parameters monetary, family, due diligence by bride's parents, in that case Prashna chart will come to rescue to help the decision making process
I didn't get your meaning, number mixed with scientific calculation... There is no mixing up
A number between 1 and 249 chosen by a querant, invariably based upon mind as well Karma associated for a query, and that number (at a particular day, at a particular Latitude upon Analyst time to analyze prashna chart) refers as Prashna lagna sputa cusp longitudinal deposition ( signlord- nakshtara-sub). Please note analyst availability of time, he or she can post one the analysis until he or she completes the nalysis of Prashna chart ( you are aware that Ayanamsa changes minisculely every day, so again K.P.System in Prashna astrology is science based)

Vivek Surya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Vivek Surya » 07 Jun 2018

नमः शिवाय!
It's really helpful for me thank you CL Ji.
Kiran Ji & Lex Ji thanks for your contribution in educating! Will be awaiting to see valuable inputs. :mrgreen:
Lex wrote:
04 Jun 2018
12. During the analysis, I write, today is Tuesday, Kuja, at my Latitude, when I look up Heaven;s map, Udaya Lg...... these are my prayers to divine during my analysis
It is so nice of you! :)
Lex wrote:
04 Jun 2018
1. Earth is Elliptical in shape, and there is a tilt seen during orbiting.
Earth is a approximately Spheroid! It's not at all elliptical.
Lex wrote:
04 Jun 2018
2. Therefore, when a sphere or Elliptical object cut into 12 parts, each part will not be identical in shape with respect to each other.
When we cut a symmetric figure symmetrically, It's possible! It's not possible when we cut it unsymmetrical.
Lex wrote:
04 Jun 2018
3. Imaginary 360 degrees or Heaven's map under study with respect to a living person, denotes study of time passing through( and not study of space), so there comes the use of cuspal system, over Sripati system
Lex Ji, I didn't understand! How is it justified for cuspal system over Sripathi paddhati?
वागर्थाविव संपृक्तौ वागर्थप्रतिपत्तये।
जगतः पितरौ वन्दे पार्वतीपरमेश्वरौ॥ 🙏
By महा कवि कालिदास in रघुवंशम्

श्रुति स्मृति पुराणाणां आलयं करुणालयं |
नमामि भगवत्पादम् शङ्करं लोकशङ्करं ||🙏

jevitevivaato

Post by jevitevivaato » 09 Jun 2018

@ Vivek Surya Ji

Earth shape not spheroid but for general teaching purposes, people consider it to be spheroid.
Correct technical scientific term is OBLATE SPHEROID. Earth's equator is wider by about 42 Kms then pole to pole distance, i.e. one diameter (equator) is longer than other diameter (pole to pole). In my view, Lex Ji is right, that it can not be equally divided into 12 parts.

@ Vivek Ji, I don't mean to disparage you. Just chiming in for right scientific reasons. Hope you take it in right stride.

Vivek Surya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Vivek Surya » 09 Jun 2018

नमः शिवाय!
Jevitevivaato, thanks for letting me to know the word, as I've done a problem by approximating, that I've it in my mind, anyway
jevitevivaato wrote:
09 Jun 2018
In my view, Lex Ji is right, that it can not be equally divided into 12 parts.
If an ellipse is rotated along its minor axis, it results Oblate Spheriod! Actually gravity tends to contract a celestial body into a sphere, the shape for which all the mass is as close to the center of gravity as possible. Rotation causes a distortion from this spherical shape, a common measure of the distortion is the flattening (sometimes called ellipticity or oblateness), which can depend on a variety of factors including the size, angular velocity, density, and elasticity, thus it cannot be cut into 12 equal parts since the equation isn't symmetric (just now I've verified the equation) but how the following is explained!?
Lex wrote:
04 Jun 2018
वागर्थाविव संपृक्तौ वागर्थप्रतिपत्तये।
जगतः पितरौ वन्दे पार्वतीपरमेश्वरौ॥ 🙏
By महा कवि कालिदास in रघुवंशम्

श्रुति स्मृति पुराणाणां आलयं करुणालयं |
नमामि भगवत्पादम् शङ्करं लोकशङ्करं ||🙏

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 09 Jun 2018

p.mahesh wrote:
09 Jun 2018

What I mean is asking a number on the spot by closing eyes or praying someone appears to be depending on mystical or magical input and using this number to actual mathematical calculations to arrive at final prediction……..
You have to re=read my post, Prashna number--- querant's karma and related question. That number between 1 and 249 in imaginary 360 degs, based sub represents Cusp ( or rather Prashna lagna) longitudinal deposition. Where does mathematical calculation comes... it is astronomical longitudinal degree depositions in imaginary 360 degs of zodiac, i.e Prashna lagna sputa cusp
May be Perhaps, you guys in Sripati system, never bother to see longitudinal position of a house/
FYI, Traditional astrology, number asked between 1 and 108, for.g, a number 90, lagna falling through Traditional astrology will be different to that of K.P
Traditional folks will analyze with that lagna, as K.P.followers does too
p.mahesh wrote:
09 Jun 2018
Either one should fully stick to scientific approach or fully to mystical or occultist approach to know future.
As I said in Prashna post section... will BJP form Govt in K.A, again I am reiterating, before commenting, one should undergo teachings from a teacher on Prashna astrology, than concept will be understand
Prashna astrology analysis and Natal Chart analysis, concept will be different to a liitle extent, but methodology of plotting chart remains the same.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 12 Jun 2018

K.P.System invented by Guru's Guru, Late Prof. K.S.Krishnamurthy. He was employed with State Govt of T.N., as an Engineer. As, I said earlier too, he was prof and associated with Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, Delhi and Mumbai, in 60s and 70s.

The Semi-arc system or Placidus system, representing time in the imaginary 360 degs, is the most scientific based and works in all Latitude and at higher altitudes ( Arctic circle/ Antarctic Zones, the calculation will be different)

Unlike, Sripati system, or equal house system, at a Latitude say Delhi ( since many years NCR is part of Delhi... huge, like Mumbai ( New Mumbai also included) or Bengaluru or Chennai or Kolkata for that matter
In Delhi alone, with Lat of Delhi, daily more than 1000 new births, therefore under Sripati sytem, Rental account theory or blocks of spaces, these 1000 new births or apprx in 2 hours, a lagna changes in apprx 2 hours, there will be or can be apprx 80 births

Placidus system or K.P.System takes exact Latitude area ( say Safdur jung hosp, at that time till that sec, that new birth will have lagna sputa cusp longitudinal depositions, trignometrically calculated to Delhi, Safdurjung hosp Lat, Nirayana form of lagna sputa cusp forms to that new birth, whereas in Sripati system ( safdur jung Lat can be taken but folks take as Delhi, New Delhi cords and arrive at Lagna… Blocks of Spaces. say Safdurg Jung contributes apprx 10% of Delhi new births in a month , in 2 hours.. 4 new births, and New Delhi Lat contributes 70% of newbirths in a month, in 2 hours at this Lat 60 new births. All these births will have same lagna in rasi chart and Chandra deposited in a rasi, same. All these new births, will have same raja yoga or dosha.

Will it be possible?, Our Sages also used Semi arc system, but Kaliyug crooked Alamanac publisher put forwarded Sripati system over Semi arc, because mathematical calculations in Semi Arc for each Latitude is different respect to time

In K.P.System, like Delhi Latitude, Exact area Latitude will be taken and its Degrees minutes and seconds for converting to time,therefore, each new birth , the longitudinal depositions of cusp will varies in its sub or subsub calculations. From these, 10th cusp or 7th cusp or 4th cusp or 11th cusp or lagna sputa cusp depositions will be varying for each individuals and hence different analysis and Predictions

K.P.Ayanamsa to be used only during plotting of horoscope or Prashna chart, this K.P.Ayan figures, it is said to be flashed in Prof KSK's dream ( Prof KSK, his Guru was Jagadguru Sankaracharya of Kanchi mutt, who bestowed him Divine blessings of Lord Ganesha)

Say for e.g how to foretell by looking at Cusp longitudinal depositions

Makara cusp at 271 degs 13 minutes 50 seconds, which will be in Shani's sign in Uttarashada nakshtra and in sub of Guru

Karka-tatwa of sub... It can be foretold to querent... if lagna sputa cusp falls here
, Guru is 3rd and 12th lord, Ravi will be 8th lord and Shani is lagna and 2nd cusp lord

Guru makes native magnanimous, law minded or ethics minded, will be materialistic in nature, stout body, person can be trusted all the time
Height of the person can be studied, where Guru placed in which sign, and where Guru deposited in a nakshtra

Lets say, Lagna sputa cusp falls in Cancer or Karkata, this Makara cusp becomes 7th cusp... analysis

It can be pretold…, Guru is 6th and 9th cusp lord... very good success in Material assets or Legitimate success in acquiring Liquid assets, person act as negotiator and gets money or gains or reputations etc

These are the ways to be Predicted as Nadi shastra, if Rahu or Ketu as sub.. than it has to be pretold, where they are placed... which sign, aspects from planets, conjunctions of planets, chayya graha deposited in a nakshtra etc

joyd

Post by joyd » 21 Jun 2018

All KP lovers should read this article written by Dr. T.R. Raghunath, PhD in ACVA Journal.The name of the article is-Does Krishnamurti Padhdhati Rest On a Mistake? .I dont remember the year of publication but one can get its text version in google.Read it and get enlightend friends..

joyd.

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 21 Jun 2018

Joyd ji... i seriously don't understand what are you trying to prove... first of all I dont follow KP astrology... I do nadi astrology by umang taneja... I only use KP astrology ruling planet to verify birth details... both vedic/traditional astrology or kp astrology has their own importance or for that matter any astrological method which gives results.. but you just saying that this is only right... or indirectly criticizing one method is not appreciated.... I rest my case... Maybe you are more knowledgeable then me... I'm learning each and every day....
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 21 Jun 2018

Kimahy wrote:
21 Jun 2018
Joyd ji... i seriously don't understand what are you trying to prove... first of all I dont follow KP astrology... I do nadi astrology by umang taneja... I only use KP astrology ruling planet to verify birth details... both vedic/traditional astrology or kp astrology has their own importance or for that matter any astrological method which gives results.. but you just saying that this is only right... or indirectly criticizing one method is not appreciated.... I rest my case... Maybe you are more knowledgeable then me... I'm learning each and every day....
That is the biggest problem. Don't analyze with God's gifted brain and writes irrational things. Your practice of system of astrology and K.P. system are different. Just assume and conclude without scientific analysis.

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 21 Jun 2018

Lex wrote:
21 Jun 2018
Kimahy wrote:
21 Jun 2018

That is the biggest problem. Don't analyze with God's gifted brain and writes irrational things. Your practice of system of astrology and K.P. system are different. Just assume and conclude without scientific analysis.
lexji.. if this directed at me... then yes... KP system is different than nadi astrology... I never said that I follow KP system.... and irrational and rational things... I leave this to individual thinking... again I'm saying every system has it's own pro's and con's... but the problem with astrologer's is that they each and everyone is trying to outprove each other... I think biggest characteristic of any astrologer is EGO...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

joyd

Post by joyd » 21 Jun 2018

Dear KIM-You mentioned that- Maybe you are more knowledgeable then me... I'm learning each and every day..../keep that more and less knowledge things and you and me portions aside for time being.i am coming to your next lines in your reply that is learnig or updated your knowledge each and every day.can you give me your jupiter-mercury positions in your chart both based on lahari-nadi-KP ?

why i have given that article name is for KP lovers knowledge sake. Wether One follow KP or not,its nothing wrong to dwell his system of approach.To be precise KP is not at all a new method but modified version of sage satyacharya of vedic astrology origin.you come across a few more interesting things in this research article.Irrational/ego like things belongs to half studied ones.so we keep them aside.

you mentioned that-the problem with astrologer's is that they each and everyone is trying to outprove each other../but what i feel is,there is no use in it and a time wasting one.so take things in a postive manner and read that article once. I f my memory is right ,it was published in 1998 issues of ACVA. It is 6-page article.

Last bu not least people who craves for scientific methodology and frequently uses the words like terrorise,Fraud,Irrational writings,journal writer, Tom and frack, , This is the same tricks played by fraudulent traditional astrologers by following ways by abusing Our Sages system, etc..Can also have a look on this informative article too.

joyd.

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 22 Jun 2018

joyd wrote:
21 Jun 2018
can you give me your jupiter-mercury positions in your chart both based on lahari-nadi-KP ?

joyd.
My Jupiter is in 11th house and is lord of 4 and 7
Mercury is in 2nd house and lord of 1st and 10.

You can have my entire birth details....
date - 22nd october 1978
time - 4.15 am
place - santacruz, mumbai
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

CL ji, K.P System

Post by ChandraLagna » 27 Jun 2018

@Lex: Is there more to come, or the write up on KP is complete? There are two parts to astrology, the Ganit, or mathematical part and the Phalit part, which is for analysis for predictive purposes. The scientific part you keep mentioning seems applicable to Ganit part, and I am curious to see if anything scientific or logical is applicable to the Phalit part. As you pointed out, one major difference is the unequal division of Nakshtras into different sublords. Have you read the link provided by Joyd regarding the critique of KP? It would be educative if you can provide your viewpoint or response to that paper.

@Joyd. THanks for posting the link. I had not read it earlier, but it is in line with my own thinking about K.P. Nonetheless, I have an open mind about this topic and Lex has had good successes in predicting especially in political arena, so I am trying to see any points that can be tested for diverse areas. Joyd - are you in agreement with this paper and the central idea propounded therein?

It's rather an immature discussion when you ask for someone's chart ( in this case Kimahy's) to make a point, or counter a point. What has Kimahy's Jupiter and Mercury got to do with the discussion underway here? Kimahy though has been gracious enough to share his birth details. Pl keep aside discussion on personal charts and issues and if we can focus on K.P here , its merits and demerits, it will help a lot of readers.

For everyone's benefit, I am posting the link to the article here: http://fliphtml5.com/qifi/hwtx/basic

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Yoga for Government service

Post by vedicmaths » 27 Jun 2018

hello chandralagna,

Thanks for sending this. The points raised in this article had been raised decades before
by thinkers and astros alike. Circulatory reference, lordship based on vimshotthari , etc
are the ones which have made the KP'S method ( i would not call it a system ) unacceptable.
Same applies to prashna. Any one sitting in nook and corner and unconnected with the
events can do prashna making the concept a mockery. If 50 or more astrologers do a prashna
as to who will win the FIFA World Cup - 2018, imagine what would be the result ? How will scientists
and logicians around the world accept our traditional vedic astrology ? Sage Parashar would only shed tears !

truly yours,
vedicmaths

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: CL ji, K.P System

Post by Lex » 27 Jun 2018

ChandraLagna wrote:
27 Jun 2018
@Lex: Is there more to come, or the write up on KP is complete? There are two parts to astrology, the Ganit, or mathematical part and the Phalit part, which is for analysis for predictive purposes. The scientific part you keep mentioning seems applicable to Ganit part, and I am curious to see if anything scientific or logical is applicable to the Phalit part. As you pointed out, one major difference is the unequal division of Nakshtras into different sublords. Have you read the link provided by Joyd regarding the critique of KP? It would be educative if you can provide your viewpoint or response to that paper.
Phalitha part or Predictive part, I did mention by demonstrating e.g, Makara cusp falls... how the native will look or appearance from lagna sputa cusp

or say I had demonstrated how to predict Govt or Non Govt.. a post of member enquired about nature of job, I had demonstrated through...... yoga for Govt service
Prashna astrology of K.P
Natal chart

Or say, how to arrive a person will be destined for marriage or late marriage or not destined or more than one marriage

As we see in traditional astrology... 2nd 7th and 11th house, similarly in K.P.yoo, need to see 7th cusp sub depositions,,, logical and same reasoning... Karaka for male marriage Shukra
If it is deposited in 6th or 10th bhava.... Marriage negated

if it is signifying 7th bhava and also connected to 6th0r 10th... Divorce

If it is in 4th, 12th, 8th... Late marriage

Timing to be correlated with Vimshottari dasa prevailing... with 2nd bhava, 7th bhava, 11th bhava significators... 7th significators has to be connected with 11th significators and has to be correlated with ruling planets when a K.P.Analyst starts analysis of chart.

Regarding the article, some person name been quoted, I remember the same was raised by another member few years ago, and it was answered. Ppl have tendency to Google around on K.P. and pick up a point from a person but will not google around :D 1000s of websites furnishes K.P. Sytsem gives accurate predictions consistently.

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

K.P System

Post by vedicmaths » 27 Jun 2018

hello all,

Another prashna prediction using number 147 that Argentina would be eliminated
when it faces Nigeria has come to be untrue. Argentina won the match. Tossing
doesn't prove the validity of prashna !

truly yours,
vedicmaths

joyd

K.P System

Post by joyd » 27 Jun 2018

Dear cl /It's rather an immature discussion when you ask for someone's chart ( in this case Kimahy's) to make a point, or counter a point. What has Kimahy's Jupiter and Mercury got to do with the discussion underway here?

In his reply kim mentioned that,he is a daily learner of astrology i wnat to check it this in his chart based on jupiter-mercury placements.For your kind info-i never requested his birth details and just want know his jupiter-mercury placements in his chart.I asked this for my academic interest and no intention to analyse kims entire birth chart. yesterday i drafted my reply and want to send to his mail id but it was recognised.Hope kim also provided his birth info on the same above grounds and not for full analysation purpose.Hope you and that Ppl are clear now..

joyd.