No child after 8 years of marriage- Ketu in 5th house the reason

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
shriastrology
No child after 8 years of marriage- Ketu in 5th house the reason

Post by shriastrology » 03 Mar 2018

Hello all respected members,
I am married since 6June 2010.
We are eagerly waiting for good news.Patience are getting exhausted...do I ever have child..

Me: 17oct 1984 , 1.10 am , Tuljapur Maharashtra
Wife: 12 Aug 1982 , 8.50 am , Kolhapur Maharashtra

Both of us are supporting each other through this time period, sometimes we go very depressing mode....again we fight back ..

Please guide us

joyd

Re: No child after 8 years of marriage- Ketu in 5th house the reason

Post by joyd » 03 May 2018

karak for children is jupiter. He is giving the delay in both your charts. Dont make any trails till the end of the June-2018.Let we wait and observe the things after July-2018.some positivity is near vicinity.so dont be depressed or discouraged.

joyd.

shriastrology

Post by shriastrology » 03 May 2018

Thanks for your reply and guidance.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 07 May 2018

shriastrology wrote:
03 Mar 2018
We are eagerly waiting for good news.Patience are getting exhausted...do I ever have child..

Me: 17oct 1984 , 1.10 am , Tuljapur Maharashtra
Wife: 12 Aug 1982 , 8.50 am , Kolhapur Maharashtra

Both of us are supporting each other through this time period, sometimes we go very depressing mode....again we fight back ..

Please guide us
Analysis of Kolhapur Chart., Through K.P.System. Lady has to be seen for progeny bearing... 5th house denotes blessings for progeny bearing

Will she conceive... Fundamental question, we have to analyze with scientific and by mathematical calculations and not by planets or by any means

Analysis her 5th cusp longitudinal depositions tells me , She will bear progeny, infact Progenies or She will give birth naturally more than one progeny. Natural conception or family way assured but there is complicated, medical assistance needed

When she will deliver progeny?
5th bhava... Shukra Shani, 2nd bhava.. Chandra, Ketu, Kuja Guru, Shani, 11th...Chandra Ketu, Shukra Ravi

At the time of analysis of Kolhapur cha female chart, today is Monday, Chandra, at my Latitude, when I looked up Heaven map, Udaya lagna was in Vrischika and deposited in Visaka nk and in sub of Kuja, SHUKRA aspects Udaya lagna, today Chandra's sign lorded by Rahu, and Chandra in Makara , Shani, and deposited in Shravanna nk , and in conjunction with Ketu and Kuja, today Guru is vakri or retrograde

She is running Rahu dasa Guru Bhukti Rahu Antara

She will deliver the progeny ( considering Significations above and today's ruling planets), Rahu dasa Shani Bhukti Chandra Antara, 2nd quarter of 2020

Tuljapur bhawani devi And Mahalakshmi Goddess of Kolhapur bless you guys for Progenies. Jai Bhawani.

All the Best.

shriastrology

Post by shriastrology » 08 May 2018

Thank you Lex for your valuable time and guidance.This gives us lot of hopes , specially when we need one.
Thank you again and may Tulja Bhavani bless you in abundance.

shriastrology

Post by shriastrology » 15 Jan 2020

Update further,we did go through 2 cycles and did not go through.We did again on 12 Jan 20....eagarly waiting for postive news on 28 Jan..

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 15 Jan 2020

Chances of conceiving seen only after sat enters capricorn ,as there is delay due to sat

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Delay in child birth is due to following reasons
A mercury with sun and sat
B venus is in 12th to mars ,abortions might have been there .
Libra sign is occupied by sun sat mercury ,so it may delay child birth ,was there any issue in husband health

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Wife is elder to husband

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Difficulty in child birth seen ,best of luck to the couple

shriastrology

Post by shriastrology » 16 Jan 2020

Thank you Vedam. Since Saturn will enter Capricorn I am hopeful for good news.
Thank you for your reply.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 17 Sep 2020

Hi,

Hope there is some positive development on this topic...would appreciate an update/feedback at a convenient time.

I've posted what is considered as a powerful Dhyana/Mantra combination, as Vedic/Dharmic remedy, in another thread and wanted to draw your attention to it... just in case you are interested, please consider checking the following posts:
viewtopic.php?f=22&p=295937#p295937
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=44126&p=296073#p296073

Along with the above, it might not be a bad idea for you to consider offering special prayers regularly to Lord Ganesha, with unwavering faith, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa.

Sincerely...

shriastrology

Post by shriastrology » 17 Sep 2020

Hello Sishya,
Thank you for your post,currently we are doing lot of Dhyana and my wife chants Atharvashirsha. As of now prayers are the light that will guide us.

parvesh

Post by parvesh » 28 Nov 2020

I am very sad to see wrong predictions and analysis done to the chart. Post on 16 Jan 2020, is very disheartening to see. People should avoid posting in case if they have doubts or are not aware of astrological principles. This first thing this science bring is hope. Anyway - Considering the chart - delays are clearly reflected.

Principle-
1) 5th House - There is a rajyoga in 5th house (Venus and Ketu). Which is good. However, 5th house is in bad shape (Paapkartari). Plus Rahu Ketu axis do bring negativity.
2) 5th Lord - In 6th house with 6th lord. Badly aspect by Saturn(8th lord brings exceptional delays)
3) Sun - Afflicted with Rahu (Delays) but still not that bad as in 3rd dukhstana where Sun works good.
4) Jupiter - Badly afflicted with Mars and Saturn.
5) Navamsa 5th house and lord - Very positive (Brings hope)
6) Jupiter in Navamsa - Again positive. Doubles the hope.

Major contributor is Saturn. With other supporting Rahu and Mars. Only positives are Jupiter and Moon (in Navamsa).

Their are very strong chances to get a child post June 2021.

I request you to please wear Jupiter Yantra ASAP (Saw chart of 17-Oct). This is not the first case I am seeing like this am pretty sure you will get a child. You should must take medical help (IVF etc.) apart from astrology.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 04 Dec 2020

Hi,

I've had a chance to cast and observe both (OP and his wife's) birth-charts. I'm also inclined to think there is delay and not denial in parental pleasure.

That said, assuming the birth details are accurate and I had not goofed up in casting the birth charts (as also my memory holds good), Udaya Lagna in the lady's chart seems to be in Mrityu Bhaga and within the fatal Trimsamsa degree. Hence, a personal preference/suggestion is to stick with Vedic/Dharmic ways and seek divine blessings, while letting Karmic effects to unfold or play their part.

As always, my 2 bits for whatever they are worth... please feel free to ignore anything that is not to your taste or liking. I/we will be happy to hear good news, any which way.

Sincerely...

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 04 Dec 2020

shriastrology wrote:
03 Mar 2018

Please guide us
hello shrikrishna,
Wife chart is borderline so time needs to be rectified to confirm the ascendant Virgo or leo.
-Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

shriastrology

Post by shriastrology » 04 Dec 2020

Thank you Sishya and Parvesh thank you for your reply.
Our cycle again got failed after using latest Technology in Nov 2020. we will take our last chance in March 2021 and we will take further decision per our Karma..
Thank you all for your wishes and prayers

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 04 Dec 2020

Hi,

It is true that Udaya Lagna is in Sandhi/Cusp. But either way, I'm inclined to think the lady is physically/physiologically weak. And hence, the suggestion not to consider any complicated medical procedures (if possible).

If Udaya Lagna is placed in Kanya Rashi, Lagna Lord Mercury/Budha is placed in the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses and Saturn/Shani-dev is not really comfortable along side Lagna - nor is Moon/Chandra being placed in the 8th house of Randra-Sthana.

On the other side, if Udaya Lagna is placed in Simha Rashi, Largna Lord Sun/Ravi will be placed in the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses. Sun/Ravi is not really comfortable being placed there - nor is Jupiter/Guru in the 3rd house of courage/initiatives. And, placement of Ketu and aspects on both Udaya Lagna and Moon/Chandra is not preferred.

It would not hurt to get birth-time evaluation done.

Sincerely...

shriastrology

Post by shriastrology » 05 Dec 2020

Thank you Shishya,
For your reply we will definitely consider.will keep you posted on our results in March 2021.

Thank you again for your time

Astrosandhi

Post by Astrosandhi » 06 Dec 2020

Hi There

There are major issues in the chart with respect to the ability to carry the child even after conceiving. Not beyond 9 to 10 weeks

The earlier you accept that and move on and try to resort to other means it would be less emotionally draining

Even IVF might fail in this case

Having said that we need to give 1% grace to the ALL MIGHTY for our prayers to be answered

I wish you all the Very Best

AstroSandhi

kulu2007
Contributor
Contributor

Post by kulu2007 » 11 Jan 2021

Astrosandhi wrote:
06 Dec 2020
Hi There

There are major issues in the chart with respect to the ability to carry the child even after conceiving. Not beyond 9 to 10 weeks

The earlier you accept that and move on and try to resort to other means it would be less emotionally draining

Even IVF might fail in this case

Having said that we need to give 1% grace to the ALL MIGHTY for our prayers to be answered

I wish you all the Very Best

AstroSandhi
Jiva karak Guru should move ahead of Saturn in Capricorn which is 5th house in female chart. Pray Lord Dattatraya (Shripada Shri Vallabh) with immense faith and devotion before and even after your last cycle.
May lord Dattatraya help you succeed in your last attempt.

shriastrology

Post by shriastrology » 11 Mar 2022

Hello All,
I would like to mention that, finally there is light at end of the tunnel. We are blessed with girl child on 22nd Feb 2022. There is delay but not denial. I Thank almighty for blessings.
There were lot of mixed predictions. I would like to thank all members for support and this forum is very important for me.
I

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 20 Mar 2022

Hi,

Happy for you - hearty congratulations!!!
Given the lady (Mom) is in the midst of Rahu Maha-Dasha, I'm inclined to think advanced medical/technical help has been utilized. Kindly confirm. Good luck and best wishes to all of you.

Sincerely...

shriastrology

Post by shriastrology » 21 Mar 2022

Hello Sishya,
It was advanced medical treatment available in US.
We are thankful to almighty.
It will interesting to analyze the timing and what helped us.

Again thank you