Ketu Mahadasha.. im in mad hell.. anyone same like me ?

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
MadInKetu
Ketu Mahadasha.. im in mad hell.. anyone same like me ?

Post by MadInKetu » 09 Feb 2018

Hi,

Thanks for having me in sucha forum. I can talk about all my feelings atleast here.

I am currently going throught Ketu mahadasha (2nd house Leo) and Rahu antardasha (8th house). My Ketu dasha started off really bad. My mercury was in 4th house and I finished my studies in the last 4 months ending period of mercury dasha with good marks. I got 3 job offers but lost all three cause of delay in work authorization. everyone got in few weeks, mine took like an year and have no idea how this happened. Finally ended up in a job which underpays me really low and has no repsect for me, coworkers cheat.

we got our son in Ke-Su period. I am always worried about him, he is 20 months now. As I am working, he is taken care of by a helper who I considered as my own mother. When my Ke-Ra period started one astrologer told me to stop working and be at home and stay happy. But my husband didn't agreet to that and I recently discovered that knowingly/unknowingly my helper was causing harm to my son which babies should not be undergoing.

I feel terrible inside for being unaware of this and guilty for not paying attention and not being with him. I spoke to my helper and she said I'm a mad person and I should see a doctor. I always paid her more than we agreed on and did every help i could but still.. I dono if my son is going though these bad times, cause of my Ketu -Rahu period. But I'm so possessive about him and every sec I am alert on his things.
I hate my job too. Everyday I cry over thinking I should have stayed with my son home and am loosing my mental state and in the verge of ending my life. We got our son after 6 years of marriage. And nothing is more precious for me than my son.

My husband is going through Sun MD (8th house) and venus AD(9th house).
I really don't care about money. I don't want anything, just my family's health. That's all I need.

My inlaws have agreed to come and stay with us till june and it is now a big relief for me but I am scared of any small change happening in my house. I really hope I can see Ke-Ju although with all the pain and heaviness in my heart. I don't eat well, I don't sleep well, I cry everytime I see my son. And myhusband gets angry at me these days.

Anyone going thorugh Ke-Ra like me.

SWARNIM
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Ketu Mahadasha.. im in mad hell.. anyone same like me ?

Post by SWARNIM » 09 Feb 2018

IMHO, you should stop analysing your own chart and avoid establishing any correlation between life events and astrological dasha/period. The subject is very vast and beyond a few postulations one might have come across.

Please check placement of the Moon and Saturn in your chart. Negative relationship of the two, along with the transit of Saturn, appears to be the major reason behind the problems. Also check mutual placement of Mercury and Ketu, causing you to conclude as narrated in the post.

MadInKetu

Post by MadInKetu » 09 Feb 2018

Thanks for your reply Swarnim. I am trying not to blame dashas for whatever is happening. I dont know much about astrology and am still learning and trying to do remedies which will ease my states.

My Moon is placed in 9th house along with Mars and Saturn is sitting alone in 6th house. Merucry is in 4th house and Ketu is in 2nd house.

Shalu
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Shalu » 09 Feb 2018

Yes i m also going through same period and same type of mental condition too

MadInKetu

Post by MadInKetu » 12 Feb 2018

Anyone going through Ke-Ra period?

V687

Post by V687 » 12 Feb 2018

[quote=MadInKetu post_id=252873 time=1518446297 user_id=19203]
Anyone going through Ke-Ra period?
[/quote]

Dear
Just to let you know ketu-rahu is and will not be same for everyone..i was in ketu MD and rahu AD from November 2013 to 2014,had achieved unexpected money and fame..
IMO it depends on multiple factors like house placement,depositer,nakshatra,asthavarga and so on..mine rahu is in 11th house..but yes overall ketu MD was painfull ..
Regards

MyHead
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by MyHead » 12 Feb 2018

R V RAMANAN wrote:
16 Sep 2013
Hi,

Try these simple pariharas for ketu..
1...Firstly since ketu is a gnyaani he would prefer you to lead a simple life. Try to avoid any sort of pomp and splendor. The sting of ketu will be less.

2....Feed the sanyasis in and around your area and seek their blessings.

3. ...Since ketu is a liberated soul he wont tolerate religious bigotry. Try and casually visit places of worship of other religions other than that of yours. May be you can read their religious scriptures too.

4. Learn some yoga with special emphasis on pranayama. Never eat a full nine course meal. Just eat what you need and we need very less food.

5.Avoid all sorts of parties, picnics and travel tours during ketu dasa, except pilgrimages..

6. wear orange dhoti on Thursdays in the nights.

7.Pray to lord ganesha regularly and also try and take dhurva grass juice once in a while

8.Rahu ketu work in unison and so please propitiate Maa durga simultaneously.

Do a few of these and you can see through ketu dasha and come out a bit wiser. Ketu tries to goad you in to detachment and the more you resist the more painful it will be. So learn to let go .
Regards
ramanan

MadInKetu

Post by MadInKetu » 12 Feb 2018

@MyHead : Thanks a lot for your reply. I will follow like you said.
I am also planning to fast for shiva rathri and any
religious occasions I can.

Thanks again.

Seeker108
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Seeker108 » 12 Feb 2018

Has anyone noticed it's very difficult to be stable mentally or physically things move like Agni.

MyHead
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by MyHead » 13 Feb 2018

MadInKetu wrote:
12 Feb 2018
@MyHead : Thanks a lot for your reply. I will follow like you said.
I am also planning to fast for shiva rathri and any
religious occasions I can.

Thanks again.
Good luck. The content in my previous message is of one of the site admins.

MadInKetu

Post by MadInKetu » 13 Feb 2018

@MyHead : Thanks
@Seeker108: Yes. How much ever we try, all bad things comes to mind. When I was going through mercury MD (4H), I used to be carefree and never bothered about anything. But after Ketu MD, I am even scared to step out of the house. How much ever careful I become, more bad things happen to me.

Started praying every evening and when I wake up start my day remembering god. It is giving me confidence little bit. Like @MyHead has posted, we should start meditation and pranayama. Initially it will be difficult to concentrate, but as time goes it is the best peaceful time we will have once we can concentrate full and be on God's feet.

I am also having bad dreams , really horrifying dreams at night. Some days, I cant even sleep.

MyHead
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by MyHead » 15 Feb 2018

MadInKetu,

All that you say is pretty common in Ketu MD. I had similar experiences or even worse in my Ketu MD. I wasn't even able to close my eyes. If I close, I will be into a nightmare, dream, paralysis etc.. I can explain more, but not required now. I lived like a zombie though. But I am done with Ketu and you see, I am still alive and doing alrite. I bet you will thank Ketu MD later in your life. Ketu may not give you any props in the material world but is surely preparing you for higher possibilities. He is trying to tell you, teach you something. If you resist he will kick you more until you agree with him. See I am not an astrologer or know anything on this subject and so I can only tell you about my experiences.

If I may suggest, try reading the below books. You may find some solace

https://selfdefinition.org/yoga/Yoga-Va ... -pages.pdf
http://www.coursnondualite.com/Download ... 0Words.pdf

It's just a passing cloud. You will be fine. Your mind plays all these tricks with you. Try calming down. Easier said than done. But that's the only way out for you now. You will be fine soon

Head

MadInKetu

Post by MadInKetu » 15 Feb 2018

MyHead,

Thanks a lot for your reply. I will def read the books you suggested. It feels a lot better to see someone who has crossed Ketu MD. Its hard for others to understand us. My Ke/Ra is in 2/8 axis. I have body aches all the time and inner peace is totally out of control. I always have this fear, I dono know what it is, but something terrible is going to happen to my family and il be alone forever. And am careful every second. That's the worst thing I am worried about.

Its so nice to see others understanding or accepting what I'm going through. A lot of my closed ones tell me if I sit like this, I will never have a life and make myself mad but no one understands, I really don't feel like going out or enjoying or doing anything. I just want to be alone and calm.

Seeker108
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Seeker108 » 15 Feb 2018

Sir, how was the last part of the dasha for you?

Seeker108
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Seeker108 » 15 Feb 2018

Yes you are right there's this indescribable fear, that I can't seem to shake. It's something you cannot dissect with intellect and logic just doesn't work.

MadInKetu

Post by MadInKetu » 19 Feb 2018

@Seeker108: I cant agree more... are you going through Ketu MD too ? which house is Ketu in ? And which AD right now ?

@MyHead: Hows your venus MD going ? I cant wait for venus MD.. really praying to be alive to see Venus MD. I am a cancer ascendant with venus in first house, don't know if it will be good or bad.
And how was your Ke-Ra AD period ? Did Ke-Ju get better ? Thanks a lot..

Miss.gori
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Miss.gori » 22 Feb 2018

@madinketu

Relax, calm your mind and try to understand the lesson ketu is trying to teach you.

And it keeps repeating till you learn that lesson and learn to let it go :)

Seeker108
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Seeker108 » 22 Feb 2018

Miss Gori that is the problem you can't relax, one thing comes after another to keep you mentally unstable. I have looked at it from all aspects, psychology, biology of the body, chemical balances in the brains, Yoga and other physical areas that impact our existence. I cannot figure out how ketu works, the works are hidden but the unsolvable trouble is there.

starwar
Contributor
Contributor

Post by starwar » 23 Feb 2018

Sorry I don't have insight astrology wise but I wanted to offer support as this reminded me of my own ketu dasha that ended in 2009-2010. That was surely a downhill point in my life but it was also the most cathartic in hindsight. I had to learn to let go of people and behaviours that did not serve me. I experienced an anxiety so strong that doctors kept medicating me. Till one day I said enough. I wanted off but by doing so I experienced rebound anxiety that caused me to never leave the home at the end of the dasha and sometimes wouldn't let people leave my side due to fear. I left a college program that I would eventually never use in real life and couldn't hold jobs due to anxiety and was super broke except for the help from government. Ex-bf of 10 years left me at a time I was delusional because the medicines made me feel crazy coming off. I was too afraid to be in the house and too scared to go out. This went on for many years and wrecked havoc on my body and brain. I also remember becoming a recluse and found my own company more soothing than being among family/friends. Unbeknownst to me, venus dasha came and all of a sudden I was doing a lot of positive self talking and actually had fun for a couple years. That is until Sade Sati hit and was its own kind of hell, but that's another story. Point is, venus dasha did offer a reprieve and all you have to do is let go and learn the lessons like other poster said. You will feel more resilient because of it! As of lately, I've been feeling that astrology is an amazing tool but if we pick our charts apart we can experience analysis paralysis. I hope for some relief for you soon.

MadInKetu

Post by MadInKetu » 23 Feb 2018

@Miss.gouri : Thanks for your insightful words. I am trying to let go of things, but how can I let go of my family, my baby.. its so hard.. its been months since I have slept properly..

@Seeker108: I am happy one day and the next 4-5 days are horror. I have peace of mind once in a while, may be once in 2 weeks.. and the rest of the week is depression, anxiety, chest pain, throat pain from crying etc. I really don't know what's happening. Its like something which happened 2 weeks ago which I have no control of now, or was unaware at that time comes to lime light light now.. and I run around like a mad person feeling guilty on why I did this way, I could have done it this way, its me who is the cause of this situation which happened 2 weeks ago, not directly me but I could have prevented it..And its happening on a regular basis.. and its always about health issues.. and mostly about my baby.. I cant concentrate on anything.. there is always an unknown fear and things are happening to amplify that.. I am praying everyday.. I don't need any job, money, house.. I will trade off my health too.. il take any pain to my body.. but not my family's health..

@starwar: Thanks for understanding the cloud cover I'm in. To be honest, I am undergoing a talk therapy recently but it doesn't help me much. But there is atleast someone listening to my miseries. As I am writing this, I feel stupid now thinking someone is listening to me cause I pay them for 1 hour and its their job.

I am very similar to you. I am so scared to get out of the house. So things have started happening to me even when I'm inside the house and so to my family now. Terrbile things happening recently.I just want to shut off my mind and life to everything. Recently, I am like a mad person wandering in emptiness for something. I don't know what I'm looking for. And I don't see anyone there.

I came to astrology only recently, but I truly believe in it as the tight slap I got from Ketu in the last 6 months of Mercury MD was something I never want to think of. My Ketu MD started by turning my world upside down. I don't want to explain it here as once I start going down that hill, it takes a long time for me to climb back.

I am praying everyday. Let anything happen to me, myself. I am ready for any pain to my body, torture to my mind, my health.. but not to my family..I am so worried about my baby.. I am trying to detach from my family, trying to let go.. But I still hold on it a little in the corner of my heart...

Seeker108
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Seeker108 » 28 Feb 2018

So far this is what I have faced, Savings wiped out, father lost about 1 crore in business, property that is left is disputed right now. bundle of health problems, stomach pain almost every week, doctors can't find anything. Went unconscious at the gym luckily didn't hit my head anywhere. stomach gets irritated easily even with a little juice. tried doing some education car stops in the middle of traffic, and with health problems had to quit. had a throat infection for about 6 months, woke up choking rushed to emergency room at least 6 times could not eat anything lost about 20 pounds. idiot doctor put me on the wrong medication. Mind gets bombarded with negative thoughts of fear and anxiety. there's a lot more I can say, but you get the idea it's a tough time, but remember I am also going to through sade sati not just ketu dasha. Something keeps me going that doesn't let me quit, I implement by strategies and they get cut down again and again.

MadInKetu

Post by MadInKetu » 01 Mar 2018

Seeker108,

I feel the same things happen on Ketu MD. Surprisingly, I have been having stomach problems every week for like 2 years now. I eat the same food I used to eat when I was a kid. Went o doctor and she said everything looks fine.

My initial days of KEtu MD was terrible. Just like you said, I was taken to hospital as I fell down and my back and neck were hurt really bad, and the doctor gave me tablets which overdosed and I couldn't wake up and do anything alone for 2 -3 days, no one knew why. As soon as I get up I would faint and I was alone at home, no one to help me as my husband was working. Finally was taken again there and another doctor who checked said, the prescribed medicine was a mistake (instead of 0.1, I got 1) they missed the decimal. This was 2 years ago. Ke-Ke period. Took me few days to feel I could walk alone without fainting.

And throat pain, I am having it for like a month now. I thought it is cause of the drastic weather change so I didn't pay much attention. But I feel there is something stuck on my lower throat all the time. And talking for 5 mins straight irritates my thoat badly. But these days, I don't talk to people for more than 2 mins, I'm just in my shell.

I hope you are praying God, it helps in realizing that even though we are alone in this physical world, God is still there and gives me high hopes. God will never leave me.

I wish you good luck and strength to overcome the tests given by Ketu.

nvinamra

Post by nvinamra » 06 Mar 2018

@MadinKetu,
I am at the starting of Ketu MD Rahu AD. I have also experienced fear, anxiety and lack of peace of mind. I pray to God to give ypu strength to bear this period. I understand the mental travails you are going through. As others have suggested do try meditation if you can for an hour daily. It helps. May God give you all the happiness.
Regards,
Vinamra Nanavati

Seeker108
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Seeker108 » 07 Mar 2018

The problem I have with this dasha is. I depend a lot on my brain, intellectual ability, thinking with clarity to making sound judgements that can benefit me. That whole process has been clouded for me.

MadInKetu

Post by MadInKetu » 07 Mar 2018

@Vinamra, @Seeker108 : Thanks for your support and prayers. I have heard that wearing Cat's Eye Stone (Vaidurya) in your right hand middle finger is good to reduce the malefic effects of Ketu. Has anyone of you tried that remedy ?