Depressed after marriage

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
kamaldeep30
Depressed after marriage

Post by kamaldeep30 » 03 Feb 2018

Respected ASTROLOGER
Could you please tell how will be my FUTURE after my marriage , i married in Nov 2017 and then after coming back to AUSTRALIA i lost my job and now i am going through very bad phase of my life how will be my 2018 year and will i live NORMAL life( hand.to mouth)or i will be financially strong ? Some online astrologer told due to Jupiter dasya my period will be 6 times bad till 2023 so I should not start any business or take any risk
kamaldeep
Dehradun
10.25am

kamaldeep30

Trouble in career after marriage

Post by kamaldeep30 » 03 Feb 2018

[quote=kamaldeep30 post_id=252358 time=1517653568 user_id=18390]
Respected ASTROLOGER
Could you please tell how will be my FUTURE after my marriage , i married in Nov 2017 and then after coming back to AUSTRALIA i lost my job and now i am going through very bad phase of my life how will be my 2018 year and will i live NORMAL life( hand.to mouth)or i will be financially strong ? Some online astrologer told due to Jupiter dasya my period will be 6 times bad till 2023 so I should not start any business or take any risk
kamaldeep
Dehradun
10.25am
[/quote]

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Depressed after marriage

Post by Sujit » 04 Feb 2018

kamaldeep30 wrote:
03 Feb 2018
Respected ASTROLOGER
kamaldeep
Dehradun
10.25am
Could you post exact date of marriage and job loss.

Regards,
Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

kamaldeep30

Post by kamaldeep30 » 04 Feb 2018

Our company lost the contract on 31st nov Actually i was aware of Job loss before MARRIAGE but was not sure that finding new job or getting in to new field will be too hard for me.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 04 Feb 2018

kamaldeep30 wrote:
04 Feb 2018
Our company lost the contract on 31st nov Actually i was aware of Job loss before MARRIAGE but was not sure that finding new job or getting in to new field will be too hard for me.

Hello Kamaldeep,

You are in the maha dasa of Jupiter placed in 11th alsong with Sun and Rahu. This maha dasha will bring breaks and obstacles to your profession and to your current location.
Current antara is ruled by Mercury is a volatile planet placed in house of profession brings ups and down and instability. The influences of Jupiter and Mercury are not favorable. There can be some chances for job during March and there can be delay during April. You will have to be patient and accept the job coming your way.
Doing remedies for Jupiter is helpful.
Regards,
Sujit
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

kamaldeep30

Post by kamaldeep30 » 04 Feb 2018

Thanks sir but till how long i had THIS Jupiter dasha on me?

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 05 Feb 2018

kamaldeep30 wrote:
04 Feb 2018
Thanks sir but till how long i had THIS Jupiter dasha on me?
Till Dec 2028.

kamaldeep30

Post by kamaldeep30 » 05 Feb 2018

so till then no business no success no happiness?

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 05 Feb 2018

kamaldeep30 wrote:
05 Feb 2018
so till then no business no success no happiness?
My earlier comments is not related to Business and offered readings for current antar dasa only.
You can do remedies for Jupiter.
Best regards,
Sujit

nishu

Post by nishu » 05 Feb 2018

@kamaldeep
After marriage , one's life is affected by life partner so u should also post your wife chart along with yours

kamaldeep30

Post by kamaldeep30 » 05 Feb 2018

my wife DETAILS-
Navneet kaur
7jan1990
1.20pm
Ambala