why ? exalted 9th lord(bhagyesh) but face problem in everywhere.

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
nishu
why ? exalted 9th lord(bhagyesh) but face problem in everywhere.

Post by nishu » 17 Jan 2018

namaste,
my birth details is
21/9/1989
10:40 am
koderma, jharkhand, india (24.4677° N, 85.5934° E)

scorpio lagna and moon, lord of 9th house is exalted in 7th house which signifies good fortune and success in everywhere but in real i have nothing and starting to lost all

plz help
what i want to do ?

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: why ? exalted 9th lord(bhagyesh) but face problem in everywhere.

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 17 Jan 2018

Exalted moon as Bhaagyesh in your 7th house will make you good looking and indeed fortunate as the years go by. Patience is required. Moon transits are fast, and so you might think things will change quickly, but usually they take their own time.

In your chart, lagnesh mangal has taken the role of Gnyatikarka (Jaimini) and causing obstructions to you. Mars and saturn also have aspect on each other. This will give you technical career, in medicine/Surgery or maybe IT or computers, electronics kind of field. Saturn also aspects Rahu, so those anterdashas need to be watched. As such aspects and conjunctions can cause grave illness too.

Mercury, moon and Venus will prove beneficial , so it means skillful use of intelligence and communication skills in a business or other activity connected to luxury goods, beauty products, arts/crafts (Venus)

joyd

Post by joyd » 17 Jan 2018

nishu are you married or not ?

joyd.

Gouri199
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Gouri199 » 17 Jan 2018

@nishu

LL mars is combust. Desp. of moon is venus in12 th but in bhav chalit chart is deb. Moon is in nak
of mars and also in mars sub. In d9 moon is with sat
and in d10 moon is with ketu. So overall exaltation
of moon is in question . Also no moon MD till end.
currently you are under Jup MD . Jup has no direct
connection with moon.

Gouri199

nishu

Post by nishu » 29 Jan 2018

@joyd
No , I'm not married
Family is searching groom for me

astrolover2017
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astrolover2017 » 29 Jan 2018

my birth details is
21/9/1989
10:40 am
koderma, jharkhand, india

Jupiter Jupiter 27 - 03 - 2014 15 - 05 - 2016
Jupiter Saturn 15 - 05 - 2016 27 - 11 - 2018
Jupiter Mercury 27 - 11 - 2018 03 - 03 - 2021
Jupiter Kethu 03 - 03 - 2021 09 - 02 - 2022
Jupiter Venus 09 - 02 - 2022 09 - 10 - 2024
Jupiter Sun 09 - 10 - 2024 27 - 07 - 2025

Your lagna is Scorpio, rasi is Rishaba. Your moon is exalted and its your Badhaka Lord who will create obstacles only. Mercury is retrograde and exalted, retrograde planets will create stress in dasa and bhukti. Venus is in own house.

You are going through Jupiter dasa and Sani bhukti. You entered ashtama sani in 2017 so all progress will be slow till 2020.

2nd house has sani, 7th house has badhaka lord sitting alone exalted is bad, Jup who is karaka for husband is hidden in 8th house. Marriage karaka venus is hidden in 12th house. From rasi 5th house of kids afflicted, 8th house has Sani. Late marriage after 30 is best.

Nothing will move much in Ashtama sani, only prayers can help. for Scorpio lagna, lagna lord is 6th house lord too which means you are your enemy, If you have issues with anger/aggression/doing things without clearly analyzing it will really hurt your life.

goodluck

joyd

Post by joyd » 29 Jan 2018

once your marriage fixed then from that moment onwards your fortunes start to blooms.Before that don't expect any fortunes.Try to please your maternal uncles/aunts to avoid obstacles in your marriage issues.

joyd.

nishu

Post by nishu » 30 Jan 2018

@joyd
How is my husband and my marital life.

nishu

Post by nishu » 31 Jan 2018

@astrolover2017
Thanks for your " good luck" wishing.

If moon creates obstacles in my life , then what should I do to minimise it's negative effect
Any gems/Pooja or anything else
Should I wear moti or not as moon is badhakesh

What should I do to get success in my life ???

joyd

Post by joyd » 31 Jan 2018

Feminine mentally and masculine physically. There is a temple or a spiritual center behind your would be house & a beauty clinic or medical related organization[lab or hospital] or a medical shop in front of his residing house. He is sensitive, highly emotional with brilliant mind shopping area or complex is always there near your husband's house. His living house contains 2 flours or his house will be built on a 2 grounds space. Your sister-in-law is rich and beautiful and kind at her heart too. Your father-in-law may be from audit-accounts-financial departmental employee. Your mother-in-law is the main ruler of the house and her word is the final at home. Your hubby may belong to software industry.

Your chart denoting long delay in marriage. You may get married at your 33 or -34- or 36- ages. .Mostly your marriage will be at your 36th year. That is Jupiter-sun anther dasha[29-3-2025 – to 17-1-2026]. Your marriage comes under love category and it is against the wish of parents of your or that boy. Marital life is not smooth and it is adjustable kind of life. The happiest note is there are no misunderstandings between you and your partner.

joyd.

nishu

Post by nishu » 01 Feb 2018

@joyd
Thanks for your concern
If further, I want to contact you in future how can I ???

nishu

Post by nishu » 01 Feb 2018

@joyd
As You told "Your marriage comes under love category "

What planetary position indicates this ?

nishu

Post by nishu » 04 Feb 2018

If moon creates obstacles in my life , then what should I do to minimise it's negative effect
Any gems/Pooja or anything else
Should I wear moti or not as moon is badhakesh

What should I do to get success in my life ???