Retro saturn in 8th house

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
LoneShadow1
Retro saturn in 8th house

Post by LoneShadow1 » 25 Dec 2017

What does a retrograde Saturn in the 8th house in Gemini, aspected by Mars in Scorpio Lagna (lagna also has Rahu), and Jupiter in the 4th (Aquarius) signify?

As I understand it from reading and answers from knowledgeable folks here, its karmic load towards society. How does this Mars and this Jupiter aspect affect this placement and its overall effects? Any overall spiritual aspects to it like higher truth learning, metaphysical aspects, health issues etc?

joyd

Re: Retro saturn in 8th house

Post by joyd » 25 Dec 2017

There are two things in Mars aspect on jupiter and saturn here.Mars 4th aspect on the 4th house placed jupiter teaches you a life lesson either from a mother/brother/or from a family member / or a guru.His 8th aspect eradicates the enemies of your wife and also enemies of your maternal side uncles,aunts too.The aspect of mars on saturn makes one restless.It means such native dont sit ideally and will always attempt some kind of work.In simple such persons are described as workaholics.so automatically person achieves something impossible to ordinary human beings.It means ,he is an extraordinary person.Due to martian influence,he will be energetic and have good longevity[health] too.coming to jupiter's 5th aspect on saturn,protects the natives longevity like a parent protects his child.Furthermore jupiter's 5th aspect always give good fortune & luck to natives children's and not to the native.[make it a point].Retro saturn in 8th delays metaphysical things and also gives humiliation and torture from woman.

joyd.

ShivT828

Post by ShivT828 » 27 Dec 2017

Me too have a retro Saturn in 8th with moon conjunct. Only Rahu(in fourth house) aspect over it only(not considering jaimini aspects here). I am a cancer ascendant. As joyd said in last regarding retro Saturn in eight house, I feel quite opposite of it. I am running my Saturn mahadasha also. What's your take on this?

joyd

Post by joyd » 27 Dec 2017

shiv-before placing your chart try to think that every placement differs in giving results due to different star,dispositors, & other parameters,what i mentioned here in LS query-was aspectual and retro points.Dont say that you are also having the same placement but result is quite opposite.yours and LS lagna may different and so on several things in both your charts.

joyd.

ShivT828

Post by ShivT828 » 31 Dec 2017

Sorry but I only considered your last sentence regarding retro Saturn in eight house as you said: "make it a point". So, I thought you are giving a universal statement for it. Don't take it as a challenge, I was just curious about the difference in results due to different positions and aspect only. Can you explain about mine karmic work as per placement and aspect for a better understanding?

LoneShadow1

Post by LoneShadow1 » 31 Dec 2017

Hi Joyd,
Why does Mars 4th aspect on 4th house jupiter teach a life lesson from brother/mother/..? Jupiter is the learning, 4th house mother? Why brother/guru and why lesson?

Also, why does the 8th aspect of Mars eradicate enemies of wife? Is it because Mars sits 6th from 7th?

A general question: What is the difference between the 7th aspect and the 4th and 8th aspects for Mars?

Similarly, you mentioned Jupiters 5th aspect to Saturn protects natives longevity. Why is that?Saturn in the 8th is longevity, how does the 5th aspect of Jupiter in general change that?

Trying to learn and understand as I go along:)

joyd

Post by joyd » 31 Dec 2017

LS-You are searching a key doc in a hurry.so if you are lucky you can find it with a few minutes search and not means,just leave the search for few hours and then re-try.Every member is a genius in LOVA but they are not meditating on the points.you can surely get answers for all your raised above questions provided if you dwell them deeply and calmly.

joyd.

joyd

Post by joyd » 31 Dec 2017

shiv-where is your birth info ?

joyd.

LoneShadow1

Post by LoneShadow1 » 02 Jan 2018

Hi Joyd,
Any suggested readings? I am reading Light on Life by Robert Svoboda, definitely requires multiple readings for me.

I will try to meditate on the points.

One last question for you. Minus all the bad things happening and the good things that might happen later, what is the purpose? It feels like I am somehow limiting myself in life, but dont know what I am supposed to find. Usual worldly things dont make me happy anymore, and I need something beyond, but dont know where to start and go. Any thoughts based on the chart?

Thanks.

joyd

Post by joyd » 02 Jan 2018

Give the following LS-1-Name your ascendent 2-where is your 6th lord placed ? 3-with whom he is ? 4-in which star he is placed ? who is the dispositor of 6th lord star and sign too and where they are placed in natal chart ? 5-who is aspecting the 6th lord ? 6-Jupiter is in retro or not and his placement ?

joyd.

LoneShadow1

Post by LoneShadow1 » 03 Jan 2018

I thought I had added my birth info...

Jan 2 nineteen seventy five
Four thirty am
Mumbai

ShivT828

Post by ShivT828 » 03 Jan 2018

joyd

My birth info is 7th Oct 1995
1:05am
Sultanpur, U.P.

joyd

Post by joyd » 04 Jan 2018

Shiv-is it 6th mid night after or 7th mid night after timing ? confirm with your elders thoroughly and then reply.

joyd.

joyd

Ls- cross check whether it is 1st midnight after or 2nd ?

joyd.

LoneShadow1

Post by LoneShadow1 » 04 Jan 2018

[quote=joyd post_id=250471 time=1515063635 user_id=18243]
Ls- cross check whether it is 1st midnight after or 2nd ?

joyd.
[/quote]

It's 1st after midnight/2nd early morning.

joyd

LS-your pending karma in this life revolves around your scorpio significations like occult-breaking mysterious things,woman,detachment,service etc.coming to your super karmic load-Mars-Mercury-Venus plays a very deep and key roles.your 6th lord mars in lagna under ketu's aspect doubly signifying your manasik sanyasa nature and finding something different to humans.Mars in 8th lords mercury's star[occults-mysteries]and such a mercury is in sagittarius and in turn its dispositor jupiter placed in a detachemental and discoveries sign aquarius in D1 and in Sign of ashramas-preachings-moksha Pisces in D9.Such 6th lord is with Rahu,who is also in the star of your retr saturn[anuradha].so worldly things are very mean for you.If you can concentrate on your charts placements ,you simply come with a sigh of Aa-ha.But the most pitiable part is everybody eagerly asks their doubts without meditating their charts.I am willingly omitting certainthings in your chart,ehy bcz you have to discover them on your own.Then only you can enjoy the planets game.

joyd.

LoneShadow1

Post by LoneShadow1 » 04 Jan 2018

Thank you Joyd

Does meditating on the chart mean understanding how to read a chart, the rules etc and then trying to figure out the reason I am here and the interplat of planets, or more of a meditation, like dhyan, or a combination of both? I am trying to learn the rules definitely is a lot to learn and understand. I.meditate also. At this point, I feel direction less, trying things on my own.

Sometimes I do wish I had a guru, even that's not easy to find. I am Too analytical. I do read a Guru will find me if I deserve one at the right time..

joyd

wish you all the best..

joyd.

ShivT828

Post by ShivT828 » 06 Jan 2018

Joyd

Its 6th midnight after (i.e. night of 6th and start of 7th morning)

helperononline
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by helperononline » 10 Feb 2018

i am having retrograde saturn with rahu in the eight house

LoneShadow1

Post by LoneShadow1 » 07 Apr 2018

Hello Joyd,
Can you help me with one last question? Its about my health. Can you give me a few pointers about health and improvement in health in the chart? Been having health issues for too long..

Thank you.

joyd

Post by joyd » 07 Apr 2018

specify your health problem.

joyd.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 07 Apr 2018

Saturn in 8H is under the aspect of 8th lord Mercury, 6th lord Mars and Sun the 10th lord. Do you have the difference of opinion with your father or higher authorities ? Aspect of Jupiter is the saving grace. Angarak Yoga [ Mars+ Rahu] in lagna is the problem. But indirectly three benefices[ Sun Venus Nk exchange] are influencing the Saturn will give you good money but since the lordship is of 8th and 12th it gives health challenges also.

LoneShadow1

Post by LoneShadow1 » 08 Apr 2018

Hi Joyd,
Stomach issues, and fatigue/brain fog kind of symptoms mostly

Ls

LoneShadow1

Post by LoneShadow1 » 08 Apr 2018

Hi Adc,
Thank you!

Yes I usually do have problems with authorities. Never with father. When do you think these health challenges will end?

Ls