Second Marriage

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
sunilsreedhar844
Second Marriage

Post by sunilsreedhar844 » 14 Aug 2017

My DOB is 18th April 1984
Time : 03.30 pm
Place of birth : kerala

I am working abroad and last 7-8 months it was horrible for me with my spouse and ends in filing divorce. Please guide me whether I have a second marriage or will she come back after admitting the misunderstandings. I am in the end of ketu mahadasha. We have a son of 4 years who i very much affected because of the separation and hardships.

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Second Marriage

Post by vedicmaths » 14 Aug 2017

hello sunilsreedhar844

you may mention the place of birth.

i have assumed the place to be cochin. Not much difference would it make as regard
to the calculation of dasa periods and hence just see the periods given .

Vimsottari Dasa:

Ven MD: 2016-03-05 - 2036-03-05
Ven AD: 2016-03-05 - 2019-07-07

Pratyantardasas in this AD:

Ven: 2016-03-05 - 2016-09-27
Sun: 2016-09-27 - 2016-11-26
Moon: 2016-11-26 - 2017-03-05
Mars: 2017-03-05 - 2017-05-15... did the relationship go worse here ?
Rah: 2017-05-15 - 2017-11-17
Jup: 2017-11-17 - 2018-04-25... reconciliation is possible in this window
Sat: 2018-04-25 - 2018-11-07
Merc: 2018-11-07 - 2019-04-25
Ket: 2019-04-25 - 2019-07-07

can you pl give the exact date of filling ?

truly yours,
vedicmaths

sunilsreedhar844

Post by sunilsreedhar844 » 14 Aug 2017

Dear sir,

We are staying in kuwait and my son is studying here. Her parents intervention has made the situation worse and they were spreading rumours about us. Her parents were staying in the next building to us and they are in kuwait. She left from my flat on feb 07 2017 and soon after that her parents were compiling for divorce. I tried my best to prove my innocense. But everything turned negative. Divorce was filed on August 03rd 2017 in mutual consent. So the 6 month period will end on feb 03 2018. So shall I wait for her come back or shall i think of another life?

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 15 Aug 2017

Sunil Sreedhat, I feel sorry for your situation. This is second case I'm seeing where parent's interference is leading to divorce. And the othr family was also a Mallu family. Is it common among the mallu parents to unduly interfere in their sons or daughter's marriage?

The couple was happily living in Singapore, but father-in-law wanted son-in-law to get involved in family business, owned by him. So he first convinced his daughter, she quit job to join the business. BUt her hubby, why should he give up his career. The poor boy suffered. He was also around 10-11 years old and finally left singapore with father due to unhealthy situation. The inlaws dragged them a lot before granting divorce.

YOu see it is nice to have a rich businessman as father-in-law, some day you get to inherit his business. But it also comes with dangers. That couple split, the son suffered a lot. That is all I can say. Hope you can find a solution, reconciliation is tough (you must swallow your ego, and bend) but ultimately better for kid. see if you can consult an astrologer in person and ask advice.

Rakz1986
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Rakz1986 » 15 Aug 2017

Hello

It's a little bit tricky to say for sure...have you got your wife birth details ?
2 marriages are indicated but whether you get married back with your ex I Can't say yet...

You have a tough period coming up with regard to high expenses, the next year or so.

sunilsreedhar844

Post by sunilsreedhar844 » 16 Aug 2017

Thanks for the Reply

Now the situation is like, their family is behind me for her visa transfer. Since she is working in my dependent visa, they are afraid they will loose job. so they wanted to change visa at the earliest. But there is many hurdles for that since rules are very strict here. Any ways I told I will do it
Her DOB is 29 september 1988
Time of birth 02.20 pm
place Kollam

sunilsreedhar844

Post by sunilsreedhar844 » 21 Aug 2017

Sir

I am thinking only in the benefit of my son and i want to save this marriage. But with this mindset if she come backs also there will not be in any improvement in our life. She should be free from her parents custody and should think independently. Lots of misunderstandings and doubts in her mind. I am sure she will realize the facts one day that how much i loved her and tried to solve all issues. But i am not sure how much i can wait for her despite her hatred and avoiding nature. My parents asking for a remarriage seeing my agony.

sunilsreedhar844

Post by sunilsreedhar844 » 07 Dec 2017

A lot of changes happened in the past months. She has cancelled the joint petetion for divorce. But her mind is filled with lot of misunderstandings and anger. She is not allowing to meet my son. Will there be a chance of reunion?. Kindly guide me

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 07 Dec 2017

hello sunilsreedhar844,

You have posted another thread " separation and child custody " with the same birth details
and scenario. I assume both messages are on and the same.

As i told you earlier, during pratyantar of jupiter there are chances of reconciliation.
You must attempt to save the marriage now and go all out and give her confidence.
It is very tough since she is adamant and upset. Her son's attachment to his father
will make her more angry.

After the pratyantar period of jupiter, it could be tough during the period of saturn.
You must be more careful during this period as you may start loosing interest. Avoid
this and stay focused on reunion.

Sun , your lagna lord is sitting in the ninth making you think that you are the boss of your
own. this attitude, if present, must be completely thrown out. You are the one who created
circumstances of suspicion in her mind when you spoke to someone else on the phone.
As on today, the planatory positions are adverse which may not help you realize the mistakes.
So think positively and move towards her.

truly yours,
vedicmaths

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 08 Dec 2017

sunilsreedhar844 wrote:
07 Dec 2017
A lot of changes happened in the past months. She has cancelled the joint petetion for divorce. But her mind is filled with lot of misunderstandings and anger. She is not allowing to meet my son. Will there be a chance of reunion?. Kindly guide me

Hello Sunil,
You have started the antar dasha of exalted Venus placed in the dusthana. This placement will not give full good results due to its exaltation nature but would bring stress and obstacles. This has the potential to bring stress and chances for separation. The debilitation of 12th lord Moon conjunct Ketu causes tension in marriage.
You will still need to keep patience and avoid conflicts. Consider doing remedies for Moon and Ketu.

Regards,
Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

sreemohan36
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sreemohan36 » 08 Dec 2017

Read lakshmi Nrisimha karavalamba stotram everyday starting from a Tuesday. things will improve slowly.

sunilsreedhar844

Post by sunilsreedhar844 » 08 Dec 2017

Thank you for the reply. I would definetly follow the advices.
Dear vedic maths, I didnt created any suspision in her mind by any phone calls. But she interpreted the daily calls to my parents in a wrong way because of some external influence from her family. I always tried to give my 100 % for my family.

sunilsreedhar844

Post by sunilsreedhar844 » 26 May 2021

Dear learned astrologers

4 years have passed after my separation from wife. Lot of court cases and stress happened. There is not much improvement and with utmost difficulty I am seeing my son due to their adamant nature. Now divorce case is pending and I have a strong desire for reunion and I told to her. But they are moving in a different direction. Now we all are in India. They are adamant for divorce now. But I am not at all ready. I want them back. Is there any hope in near future.

Thank you

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 26 May 2021

Hi,

Please share your place of birth.

Sincerely...

sunilsreedhar844

Post by sunilsreedhar844 » 26 May 2021